The day when winter came ( Je...

By I_waited_too_long

(My First Story I Ever Wrote on Wattpad so please don't write a lot of rude comments ) Long ago in the kingd... More

The day when winter came ( Jelsa love story)
The day winter came
The day winter came
The Day Winter Came
The Day Winter Came
The Day Winter Came
The Day Winter Came
A Dress?
Shut up Pitch!
I'm a Danger

You're Okay!

2K 86 31
By I_waited_too_long

Anna's POV

Poor Elsa. Poor Jack. I lean on Kristoff. he hugs me. Me and Elsa knew him. i found out. He stayed a very long time. He helped when i didn't see him. I look at Jack. I stare and see something "Elsa? Look!" i say. She looks at Jack. He's unfrezzing! "JACK! me and Elsa yell in happines. He unfrezzes completely. He stares at us. The at Elsa and then back to us. "Jack?" Elsa asks. "Elsa!" he says huging her. She hugs back. Man it looks like a movie. With a happy ending! That night was full of fun and laughter. I was old enough to get married now. And guess what! Kristoff preposed to me!!!!! :) Elsa blessed the mariage! This is how it always should be. Us all happy!

?????'s POV

Look at them all happy. It's gross. Well just you wait your happiness will end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 37.7K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC