Broken (A Niall Horan Fan Fic...

By RelentlessChaos

**WILL SOON BE UNDERGOING EXTREME EDITING** *FIRST BOOK IN THE "BROKEN" TRILOGY* I looked in my step-father... More

Broken: Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Chapter Nineteen

307K 4.5K 1.6K
By RelentlessChaos

I am so sorry for the wait.

Also, I'm moving today, so I probably won't have internet tomorrow until we call someone about it or something. :/ So this might be the last update for a few days... But, I promise when I do get internet (after I move) there will be a lot of updates on all of my stories! :D

-------------------------------

Ariella’s POV

            “Niall! Give me back my phone!” I yelled.

“Nope,” He stuck his tongue out at me.

I groaned and chased him around his flat until I slipped on a pair of shorts in his hallway. I faceplanted the floor and I heard Niall’s roaring laughter.

“Are you okay Ariella?” He asked in between breaths.

I lifted my face off of the floor and glared at him.

“I’m sorry for laughing, but that was hilarious!” Niall said.

“Yeah, yeah,” I muttered.

I stood up and brushed myself off. Niall handed me back my phone with a cheeky grin.

I raised my right eyebrow.

“Niall, what have you done?” I asked him.

“Oh, nothing…” He muttered.

I crossed my arms over my chest as he ran away from me again. I looked in my phone and saw that my background was now a picture of Niall making a silly face. I laughed and then looked to my contacts list, where he had given everyone a new name.

“Niall! Now I’m not going to know who anyone is when they text or call me!” I yelled.

“You’ll know who I am!” He yelled from somewhere in his flat.

“What did you put your name in here as?” I asked.

“The Sexiest Man Alive!” He yelled.

I threw my head back in laughter and then began to look for him. I didn’t have to search for long though, because he was just sitting on the couch when I walked into the living room.

“You’re insane.”

“I know this.”

I plopped down beside him and he put his arm around my shoulder, and pulled me closer. My head was now almost in his armpit. Ew. I moved my head away and he looked down at me.

“Tryin’ to get away from me?” He asked.

“No, but your armpit was right next to my head,” I said.

“Oh, you have a problem with my armpit?” He asked.

“Guys armpits are hairy…” I said.

All of a sudden, Niall grinned evilly at me. He pushed me down on the couch and pinned my arms over my head with one hand. With the other arm outstretched, he brought his armpit closer and closer to my face.

“NIALL! STOP! THAT’S GROSS!” I yelled.

He stopped but still remained in his position of straddling me.

“You’re pretty heavy for a guy who’s so skinny,” I said.

“It’s my muscles,” He said, kissing his biceps.

“Pshh, whatever,” I said.

“Don’t doubt my muscles,” He said.

“Hey, Harry’s coming over today,” Niall said randomly.

“Ooh, I’ll invite Nicki!” I said.

“Are you trying to play matchmaker?” He asked.

“Maybe,” I said.

I got out my phone and was going through my contacts when I remembered that Niall had changed all of their names.

“Niall, where is Nicki?” I asked

“I put her in your phone as New York,” He said.

“Oh, alright,” I said.

I called her, with Niall still sitting on top of me.

By the third ring, she answered.

“Hey, Ariella!” She said.

“Hey Nicki,” I said.

“What’s up?” She asked.

“I’m at Niall’s right now. Do you want to come over? Harry will be here,” I said.

“Sweet. I’ll bring my harmonica,” Nicki said.

With that, she hung up.

I chuckled a little to myself, and then I looked up at Niall. He was staring down at me with curious eyes.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing,” He turned red.

“No, tell me,” I said.

“It’s just that…I remember the first time I ever saw you. I thought you were so beautiful. I thought there was no way I’d ever even get the courage to talk to you,” Niall said.

“You’re so sweet,” I told him.

He moved down so our faces were almost touching.

“I love you,” Niall said to me.

“I love you too,” I told him.

He kissed me slowly on the lips, but we separated once the door burst open.

“Whoa! Sorry for interrupting!” Harry’s voice filled my ears.

I turned to look at Harry, Nicki, Sally, and Zayn.

“I hope you don’t mind; I invited Sally and Zayn!” Nicki said.

“Of course I don’t mind! They’re always welcome,” I said.

Niall and I got off of the couch and joined them in the kitchen.

“Where are Louis and Liam?” I asked.

“They’re taking their girlfriends out somewhere fancy,” Zayn said.

“Well now I’m determined to have a funner night than them!” Niall said.

“Niall, sweetheart, funner isn’t a word,” I told him.

“It is now. I made it up,” He said, poking my nose.

“Let’s play games!” Harry said.

“Please not truth or dare…” I grumbled.

“Why not? The last time we played was when Niall asked you to be his girlfriend! That was ages ago!” Harry complained.

“How about we just watch a movie?” Sally suggested.

“NO! I have to play my harmonica for you guys,” Nicki said.

We all sat in a circle around Nicki as she rocked out on the harmonica. We laughed because she could barely play it.

“Hey, she plays better than I play!” I said.

“Got that right,” Nicki said.

“Can we watch a movie now?” Sally asked.

“Sure,” Nicki said.

All six of us sat down on the couch and debated on what to watch. I felt my phone vibrating and I pulled it out. It was an unknown number, so I answered it cautiously.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Hello. Is this Ariella Rayne?” A man asked. He sounded very professional.

“Yes, this is she. Who am I speaking to?” I asked.

“My name is Sheriff Stokes. I’m afraid that I have some tragic news for you, dear…” He said.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Your mother…she’s dead.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 80.6K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...
259K 3.4K 25
"Knowing you," Harry choked on a sob. "Knowing you was a mistake." "No! Don't say that! You love me! You told me last night!" Alexa yelled. "Well," H...
6.2K 124 16
Lana's mother marries again but not to a broke down piece of shit man who beats on women but to a billionaire. Lana's life is changing where she must...
55.3K 3.3K 91
"Ari!" Louis hissed trying to draw me from my state of utter shock and disgust. "I know this is scary but you have to get out of here" he shouted ove...