i'm not me || tvd [1]

By GEMOfTheNight

⚜️ I'm Not Me || The Vampire Diaries ⚜️ "the evil hybrid or the psychotic maniac?" "the moral or the ripper?"... More

•i'm not me || the vampire diaries•
•i'm not attracted to a ripper•
•i'm not awake•
•i'm not helping stefan•
•i'm not meeting the blue eyed salvatore•
•i'm not happy rebekah's awake•
•i'm not meeting katerina again•
•i'm not hard to kill•
•i'm not back in mystic falls•
•i'm not worried for stefan•
•i'm not always here for you•
•i'm not staying with the salvatore brothers•
•i'm not seeing a ghost•
•i'm not friends with lexi•
•i'm not trying to bring back stefan•
•i'm not getting involved•
•i'm not scared of mikael•
•i'm not affected•
•i'm not conflicted•
•i'm not daggered again•
•i'm not sleeping 1•
•i'm not sleeping 2•
•i'm not sleeping 3•
•i'm not reunited with nik•
•i'm not happy with our reunion•
•i'm not happy to be with the mikaelsons•
•i'm not excited for the ball•
•i'm not a mikaelson•
•i'm not starting to get angry•
•i'm not my alter ego•
•i'm not furious•
•i'm not an immortal, not a witch•
•i'm not his•
•i'm not me•

•i'm not going to see kol•

20.2K 639 134
By GEMOfTheNight

~•⚜️•~

Imogen Farien Avery was the reason why Sage took the risk to read Damon's thoughts, his thoughts about the Originals, that they are linked with one another and Finn would die, if Rebekah did, which leads to the blonde burning the restored Wickery Bridge.

The noirette was in full support of Klaus' plan. She will do everything for her family. She happily invited Sage at the Mikaelson mansion and the blonde Mikaelson protested but the stunning Immortal persuaded her with Klaus' plan. They'll need Sage for Finn. If the second eldest reunites with his lover, he'll choose to live, until the time Bonnie can unlink them.

With the help of her abilities, she, Klaus and Rebekah found Finn. The noirette walked beside Klaus Mikaelson as they followed Finn, who was walking down a street. The Original hybrid slithered an arm around her waist and he gently pushed her back to fasten her pace.

"Hello Finn." Klaus greeted his older brother.

Finn glanced at him and slightly stopped as soon as he saw the stunning Immortal beside his brother. "Imogen."

Imogen smiled softly at him. "Hello Finn."

Finn smiled softly seeing the noirette has returned to her usual self. "Hello, Imogen." he looked away as he greeted his brother. "Hello Niklaus. I have nothing to say to you."

"Well, We're not here to chat." Klaus told him. "I will ask you one time though, where's our mother?"

"Gone to find another way to end our abominable lives." Finn said, glancing at Klaus. "And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again."

Klaus smiled at Imogen before looking at Finn. "Well, how fortunate that I found you, I require your assistance."

I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead." Finn told him.

"Right, well, that's the thing; you see you won't be able to see me dead, because if I die, then you die. So, wish unfulfilled, I'm afraid." Klaus said.

"Oh, bother someone else with your hollowed charms, Niklaus."

Klaus grabbed Imogen's hand as they crossed the street. "Why? Why not come bother my big brother? I need you to accompany me back to Mystic Falls, I have a witch there who can help undo Esther's spell that linked us together."

"I have no wish to be unlinked." Finn said

Both Imogen and Klaus moves in front of Finn and places their non intertwined hands on his chest to stop him from moving on.

"Again with the wishes. Let me rephrase, you will come back with me or I will put you back in that coffin in which you rotted for 900 years." Klaus threatened.

"What happens to one, happens to all. You may not feel the effects of the dagger, but you two would lose your precious Rebekah." Finn told the two.

Imogen slightly looked away as Klaus smirked and squeezed her hand, telling her it was okay. Finn's eyes narrowed seeing the intertwined hands of his younger brother and the stunning Immortal.

"Wouldn't be the first time." Klaus said as Finn shakes his head in disbelief and walks away as Klaus watched him leave.

Klaus glanced at the noirette, who nodded and disappeared while Finn super speeds down an alleyway but Imogen and Rebekah blocked his path.

"Let's not make this any worse than it has to be, darling brother." Rebekah told Finn.

"You're siding with him? Rebekah, he stored us," Finn said, glancing at Imogen. "in boxes."

Rebekah shrugs. "At least he's not trying to make us extinct."

As Imogen smiled at Finn, he turns around and saw Klaus behind him.

"What are you gonna do? Kill me?" Finn asked.

"Oh yeah, that's right, you've got a death wish. Fine, pathetic, but fine." Klaus said

"I'm not gonna let you take the rest down with you, Finn." Imogen said, stepping forward and lifted her hands towards Finn. She telepathically threw him harshly against the wall and he crumples to the ground, groaning in pain as Klaus and Rebekah smirked at each other.

~•~•~

Imogen, Klaus and Rebekah returned to Mystic Falls with Finn. As soon as they arrived at the Mikaelson mansion, Klaus threw Finn into the foyer.

"Gather your witch. Let's get his blood and get on with it." Rebekah said as she stared down at Finn.

"You can't force me to help you." Finn told them.

Klaus smirked and glanced at Imogen. "Oh, I could but Imogen, here most likely could, but why force when I can persuade?" he said.

Imogen smiled at Finn. "Look up, Finn." she said and points her hand towards the staircase.

Sage walked down the stairs as Finn, who looks at her in shock. The redhead smiled happily, seeing her true love. "Hello, Finn."

"Sage!"

As Sage's smiles widen, Finn quickly gets up and rushed over to her. The lovers happily embraced each other. Imogen smiled happily at the two as Klaus smiled down at her as he intertwined his hand with hers.

Rebekah turned to the two. "What do you know, true love prevails." she said, sarcastically and noticed the intertwined hands of her best friend and older brother.

"It does occasionally have its uses." Klaus agreed. "Easier than torturing him."

"You are not gonna torture him, Nik." Imogen told the hybrid sternly.

Klaus chuckled. "Just kidding."

Imogen smiled up at him as Rebekah rolled her eyes at the two.

"I have something to do. What do you need from me for this spell?" Rebekah asked her older brother.

"Just your blood and your blessing." Klaus told her.

"Where are you going?" Imogen asked.

"I have some unfinished business with Damon Salvatore." Rebekah told them.

Imogen looked knowingly at her, who smirked evilly. "Do what you must do."

Rebekah smiled at her then turned to Klaus. "Ask Sage or Imogen what he did to me. Then you'll understand why retribution is in order." she said.

"I'll walk you to the door." Imogen said and walked off with Rebekah.

Klaus watched the noirette for a moment before looking back at the happy Finn and Sage. He smiled slightly at the scene unfolding in front of him.

~•~•~

Klaus Mikaelson was leaning by the door to Imogen's room, looking relieved after telling her the news Finn and Sage died by the hands of Matt. Imogen was devastated and cried in Klaus' arms after hearing the news of the deaths of Finn and Sage, but she knew she has to keep it together for the sake of the remaining siblings. Her family will get their revenge.

Imogen was currently getting ready to leave Mystic Falls and travel to Denver to visit Kol and accompany him with Jeremy.

"Ready?" Klaus asked.

Imogen turned and smiled seeing him. "Yeah, I'm not gonna be there that long, I hope, so I didn't pack."

Klaus chuckled. "I know you'll be fine there. Kol will make sure nothing happens to you. But if something did happen and he did nothing to protect you, his gonna rot in his casket." he said.

Imogen gasped and gently smacked him. "Don't you dare, Niklaus Mikaelson!" she scolded.

Klaus laughed and tightly embraced her. "Come back, alright?"

Imogen smiled and tightly embraced him back. "When did I not?"

"Look after Rebekah, Finn and Sage for me." Imogen said.

Klaus smiled and nodded. "Anything for you, my love."

~•~•~

Imogen Avery was smiling when she arrived in Colorado, Denver. As soon as Imogen stepped out of the airport, Kol Mikaelson quickly walked over to her.

"Imogen, love! You're finally here!" Kol yelled, tightly embracing the Immortal and spinning her around.

Imogen chuckled and embraced him back. "Kol! I'm so happy to see you!" she said.

Kol stopped spinning her around but continued embracing her. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, Kol. How's Denver for you?" Imogen asked as she pulled away from him.

"It's been great now that you're here." Kol winked at the noirette, who chuckled at him. "And enjoyed being Jeremy Gilbert's friend." he added sarcastically.

The two stared knowingly at each other and laughed as they walked around. Imogen told Kol everything that had happen in Mystic Falls since he left but the Original vampire wasn't really interested what's happening to the pony little town of Mystic Falls, all he cared about was Imogen beside him.

"Finn and Sage reunited, but it didn't last long..."

Kol raised an eyebrow. "So the traitor and his redhead lover finally reunited? How wonderful." he said sarcastically.

"Why do you, Nik and Rebekah hate Sage so much?" Imogen asked, frowning.

"She's aggressive and cold, she's a redhead whore." Kol said. "It's kinda ridiculous, you know. Back then, Finn would sneak out just to see her, his tawdry lady friend."

Imogen arched an eyebrow. "And you're not aggressive?" she mocked.

"Sometimes!"

Imogen chuckled while Kol smiled softly at her as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders and urged her to move.

"Come on, love. You still have to meet with Jeremy and after that we're going to the batting cage."

~•~•~

Jeremy Gilbert's eyes widen in shock seeing the stunning noirette again. Imogen smiled at him as she and Kol walked over to him at the park.

"Hey there, little Gilbert." Imogen greeted Elena's little brother as she waved at him.

"Imogen? You're here. This is amazing! I can't believe you're here!" Jeremy said happily and embraced the noirette much to Kol's annoyance.

Imogen smiled as she wrapped her arms around Jeremy, also happy to see the youngest Gilbert.

Jeremy pulled away as he stared at the stunning noirette, his arms still wrapped around her. "Wow, Imogen, I can't, uh, can't believe you're here and, and you look beautiful, well, you look even more beautiful since the first time we met." he rambled making Imogen chuckle.

Jealous, Kol harshly pulled Jeremy away from his anchor and possessively wrapped his arms around her. "Hey, hey, hey! Back off, Gilbert. She's mine."

Jeremy and Imogen blinked, slightly surprised with Kol. The two glanced at each other before looking back at a fuming Kol.

~•~•~

Imogen Avery, Kol Mikaelson and Jeremy Gilbert were in the batting cage. The three were enjoying each other's company, minus jealous Kol. Jeremy talked about everything that had happened in Denver to Imogen, the day he met Kol and becoming friends with him. Both Imogen and Kol were currently watching Jeremy bat and the pretty noirette couldn't help but think he was a terrible batter.

"Do you two usually come here?" Imogen asked Kol.

"Kinda." Kol mumbled and shrugs.

Imogen chuckled as Jeremy missed the ball again. "His really not good at this." she said.

Kol snickered. "Agree."

The two laughed happily. Imogen stopped when she felt Elena Gilbert and Damon Salvatore's presence. She took Kol's hand, pulling him down to her level and whispered in his ear.

"Elena and Damon are here, let's go."

Kol nodded and they told Jeremy they need to go somewhere and we'll be back. The noirette quickly masked her and Kol's presence as they hid and watched Elena and Damon enter the batting cage, looking for Jeremy until they found him. They could hear their conversation clearly.

Damon, Elena, and Jeremy walked out of the batting cages as the blue eyed vampire explains to Jeremy what has happened over the past few months he was gone.

"Katherine sired us, Rose sired Katherine, all we need to do is find out who sired Rose." Damon explained.

"So, you traveled across the country to get me to talk to a dead vampire?" Jeremy asked as he puts his bat back on the bat rack.

"Dead vampire is redundant, but yes." Damon said.

"Well, I can't." Jeremy told him. "I could talk to Anna and Vicki because I knew them. I've never even met Rose."

"What good is you dying and coming back to life if you can't talk to a ghost when I need you to?" Damon mocked.

"Rose spent a long time running from Klaus as well. She and Damon were close, so maybe we can use him as a connection." Elena explained.

Imogen and Kol glanced at each other and nodded.

"Let's go." The noirette muttered. She gave Kol a wooden bat as he smirked.

The two walked out of their hiding place and approached Elena, Damon and Jeremy.

"Fine, fine." Jeremy noticed the two."But can we do this later? My friends are back and yes, Damon, I actually have some. I'll call you when I'm done."

"Jer."

Jeremy kissed Elena's cheek before walking away. Elena turns around, smiling but it quickly disappeared when she saw Kol and Imogen. Her eyes widen in horror.

"Damon, it's Kol!" Elena shrieked.

Kol harshly hits Damon with a wooden baseball bat. The bat breaks in half and Damon fell to the ground.

"What are you doing?!" Jeremy exclaimed at Kol.

Kol and Imogen stared down at Damon on the hard ground.

"Jeremy, get back! He's an Original." Elena warned her little brother.

Jeremy stared confused at Kol. "What?"

Kol smiled coldly at him. "No hard feelings, mate. But we're not buds." he grabbed an aluminum bat from the bat rack beside Jeremy. "You know, I'll never get use to aluminum. But hey, at least it won't break." he swings to hit Damon with the bat, but Damon grabs it and with his other hand.

Imogen seeing the potential danger, flicked her finger towards Damon, breaking his neck. Damon fell on the ground, temporarily dead.

"Imogen? What are you doing?" Jeremy asked.

Elena stared at Imogen in shock. "Imogen, what, what are you doing here? Why are you doing this?"

"Protecting my family, like what you're doing Elena." Imogen said as Kol stood behind her with an evil smirk on his handsome face.

"Imogen always and will always choose us over you." Kol said coldly as he tapped the edge of the aluminum bat in his hand on the ground. "We're her family, after all."

"You will never know who turned Rose, but if you do, it will be too late." Imogen said and smiled mysteriously at Elena.

~•~•~

Imogen Avery and Kol Mikaelson stood in front of an old, abandoned, cluttered looking house, which was owned by Mary Porter, the one who turned Rose, who turned Katherine, who turned Damon and Stefan. The noirette informed Kol that his older brother, Finn was dead and also Sage, that if an Original dies, those who they turned will be dead also and that was why Elena and Damon are finding Mary Porter. They wanted to find out the Original bloodline Damon, Stefan, Katherine, Caroline and Abby belong to and she with Kol won't let it happen.

"A vampire hoarder." Kol muttered as he and Imogen walked towards Mary's house.

"I don't really remember Mary that much." Imogen said.

"She always envied you." Kol told her and stood in front of her as he noirette wrapped her arm around his neck. He carried her and jumped into an open window of the house.

"Never wanted to know why." Imogen said as Kol carefully puts her down.

"Forget about her, she'll be gone in a few minutes." Kol said and laughed.

Imogen turned to the window and saw a car outside and felt Elena, Jeremy and Damon's presence. "You mean seconds." she turned to Kol. "Elena and Damon are here."

Kol smirked as he and Imogen quickly went downstairs to find Mary Porter. They found her in a dark room, full of her clutter. Mary Porter is 5'6" in height with ginger-blonde, medium length wavy hair with a pair of blue eyes. Before she could do anything Imogen had her pinned to the wall as Kol rushed towards her and stabbed her in the heart with a broken wooden bat. The two watched as Mary's skin turned to ash grey, dead. They glanced at each other hearing Elena and Damon walking towards the room they were in. The noirette walked over to a desk and sat on the chair comfortably while Kol leaned on the desk beside her.

Damon Salvatore entered the room, followed by Elena Gilbert. The doppelgänger moves the torch light around the room and it lands on Mary Porter, staked to the wall. Elena stared shock at Mary's corpse.

"Mary." Damon said, staring at her dead body.

Kol smirked as Imogen wrapped her fingers around the switch of a table lamp on the desk beside her.

"Quite contrary." Kol said

Imogen gently pulled the lamp's switch and it lighted the once dark room. Damon and Elena turned and saw the powerful Immortal Being sitting in a chair, beside her was Kol with an aluminum baseball bat. Kol glared menacingly at the doppelgänger and the blue eyed vampire as he and Imogen walked over to them as they backed away.

"Shame about Mary. She used to be a blast. Don't quite know what happened. I fear all the time she spent with my family might have ruined her." Kol told Damon and Elena, glancing at Mary's corpse. "She was a bit of an Original groupie."

"And were you her favorite?" Elena asked.

"You mean, did I turn her? I think I did. But no, wait, maybe it was Rebekah. There was also a Klaus period, oh wait, it never happened. And let's not forget the Elijah affair." Kol said as Imogen folded her arms across her chest, glaring at Damon and Elena.

"I know you're trying to find out who you descended from." Imogen said and smirked at the blue eyed vampire. "Like I said earlier, when you find the one who turned Rose, it will be too late."

Damon glared at her, clearly pissed.

"You and your friends never give up, do you? You were lucky that I wasn't in Mystic Falls when you killed Finn but if I did, you wouldn't want to know." Imogen said and smirked. "You'll never kill, Kol, Rebekah, Elijah and Nik, not under my watch."

Kol smiled mockingly at Damon as he stood in front of the noirette, protect her from the pissed Salvatore vampire. "So, where did we leave off?" he asked and hits Damon's leg with his baseball bat. Damon falls to the ground as Kol continues to hit him.

"Elena, get out of here!" Damon told the doppelgänger.

Elena runs for the door, but Imogen has already blocked her way.

Elena backed away from her, frightened. "Imogen!"

"Nik, still needs you. So, please don't test me, Elena. I've forgiven you, Stefan, Damon and the others countless of times for trying to kill my family." Imogen told her. "Like you, I'm also human. I don't know how long I can be forgiving." she telepathically threw Elena to the ground.

Damon, seeing what the Immortal has done, gets up, to rush towards her. "Don't touch her!" he spat angrily.

Imogen didn't even glance at Damon as Kol threw him away before he could lunge to her.

Kol smirked at the Salvatore vampire. "Oh dear, my anchor must hit a nerve." he mocked and chuckled as he walked around to Damon. "Relax, darling, I just want us to be even. You snapped my neck, you killed my brother, you interrupted my moment with my anchor, tried to harm her and then, humiliated me in front of her." he hits Damon with his bat repeatedly as the said Salvatore groaned in pain while Elena winced every time he was hit.

"There, now we're even." Kol said, smiling.

"Next time, don't make an enemy out of someone who is more powerful and stronger than you." Imogen told Damon and Elena.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 7.6K 67
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
171K 4.3K 79
(rewriting) ˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐨𝐟-𝐚-𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞. ...
50.9K 1.5K 51
This entire city was poison-filled trash and vultures who lurked around and attacked my life, and the lives of my children, as they all tried to hide...
16.1K 486 28
You know the Mikaelson's story but you don't know mine. My name is Y/n, twin sister of Tatia we are the original doppelgangers . We look nothing alik...