Its kinda a funny story... (...

Av taypic2000

Taylor and Niall have been dating for 5 years and had there first child Jake. Will Niall leave or propose to... Mer

1 toddler 1 new born and a crazy husband ( A Niall Horan FanFic )
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Heyy
Yay!
29
30

28

23 0 0
Av taypic2000

Taylor's P.O.V

After i took the blanket away from Niall. i ran away leaving him in his boxers with cody aha that must be interesting. I could here them talking and Niall's famous laugh every girl wants to hear in person.

I crawled back into bed and almost fell asleep until i had 3 children jumping on my bed... ( if you don't know that would be its Niall, Cody, and Jake ) " what d-do you want?! "

" We are goin shoppin! " Niall said kissing me on the cheek. " Jake cover your eyes.. " cody said putting his hands over jakes eyes. me and Niall laughed.

Cody's P.O.V

After trying to get Tay up ( which ended up me getting hit in my no no zone and Niall getting slapped in the face ) we waited another hour and a half until she was finally ready. " so i wanna go to chapters, forever 21, and Victoria secret! " said Taylor. " since when did you like VS?! you always said that store was for sluts and stuff like that? " I asked looking at Taylor she laughed and said she was kidding. Niall grabbed her and Jakes hands. there such a cute family. Parker and Allyssa were watching Ariel. Taylor seen how awkward i looked and put her hand out, so i grabbed it and i felt like part of the family aha i dont know why but ya.

After shopping for a few hours we decided to go to the food court. i got Taco Bell and every one else got Chinese.

*Niall's P.O.V*

After a few minutes of eating, talking , and laughing i looked at Taylor's face and it all of a sudden went pail.. " Hey... Taylor what's wrong you look like yer gonna be sick.." she didnt answer, she just looked down and continued eating.

*Unknown P.O.V*

I was walking in the did court and i seen her.. the one I've always hated... Taylor. I cant believe it after 15 years i find her here! this is gonna be great.... you better watch you back Taylor.. and your family's too...

___________________

heyy!! Soo sorry its taken me forever to update... I'm going to a concert tomorrow so i will probably get a few more chapters ready to update while I'm driving there so ya :) sorry its short ~Tay :)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

4.6K 282 61
Dedicated to @emma_njh Emma has been bullied all of her life. Nothing she does helps but when Niall (the new kid) joins school can he finally stop wh...
49.6K 994 51
Do you believe, that best friends can make it work, if they become a couple?" Alice have known Niall for ages. They are both nineteen years old and...
21.4K 629 21
"A relationship with no trust is like a phone with no signal, you just play games." [One Shot About Harry and Taylor]
2.3K 86 17
Niall and his girlfriend Yn have been together for almost 6 months now they love each other to death. But with the constant fighting, traveling, and...