ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ | ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ 彡

By lqkonan

・*゚:*:✼✿ *✍︎* ✿✼:*:*・ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ sʜᴇ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ; ʜᴇ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ・*゚:*:✼✿ *✍︎* ✿... More

prologue ➵
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

4

13.6K 516 116
By lqkonan

not wanting to disturb you and your friends during lunch, i placed the bento box inside of your locker before classes were in session.

your two friends, kim namjoon and min yoongi, always give me the most pitiful looks. as if they're looking at the most saddest thing in their life. how weird, right?

i mean, you're their friend. shouldn't they be happy if they see me giving you your meal? it's only right!

well, regardless if you'll see me or not, you won't notice. that will be until i give you my math notes once again. but for you, jeon jungkook, i'll do anything.

just like having unlimited hope.

but i wonder if you've ever thought how i was doing.

haha! i'm joking! you're too busy! how can i think of something as foolish as that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 3.5K 39
"I don't care that I was a drawing you sketched. I love you." When reality and fantasy are blurred by an accidental meetup with a mystical being, you...
869K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
13.5K 568 22
Angel Starlight is a normal girl who gets an opportunity to go on a yacht for a project. Angel meets two girls, who turn out to be the ones she's par...