ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ | ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ 彡

Autorstwa lqkonan

・*゚:*:✼✿ *✍︎* ✿✼:*:*・ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ sʜᴇ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ; ʜᴇ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ・*゚:*:✼✿ *✍︎* ✿... Więcej

prologue ➵
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

1

19K 550 93
Autorstwa lqkonan

i skip towards the cafeteria with the same old bento box in my hand. i feel my lips subconsciously twitch upwards as i see your figure; with your back facing me, to be more precise.

ignoring the confused and pitiful looks i got from others, i continue to now walk towards you.

"hi, jungkook! i brought you your favorite." i say as i take the seat next to you, which was vacant.

without any words, you take it and you eat it. i watch as your beautiful, heavenly like features chew the homemade rice i made. i wonder if you like it?

well, there's only one way to find out!

suddenly, i see you toss the chopsticks inside of the bento box and slide it over to me.

"did you like todays mea-"

"get out of my sight."

"but i just wanted to-"

"now." you say with a much more stern voice.

"o-okay." was all i said before i got up and turned on my heel, thinking of what to make you for tomorrow.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
153K 5.7K 32
*** Y/n. The girl who is allergic to human contact. The doctor was reading something from the file, he looked up at my mum and spoke "I am so sorry t...
260K 6.9K 40
✔︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝙰𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚙-𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑�...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...