Wonderland - TyThan Oneshots

Από Addict_with_an_iPad

Crankgameplays (Ethan Nestor) x Apocalypto_12 (Tyler Scheid) An oneshot book where I let my creativity out. I... Περισσότερα

A kiss to forget
Blue boy in a black world
An imaginary love
Two diary's and a broken heart
Offline Haters
Colourless
I know what you're thinking
The Dream Catcher
Hide your face
Alive and dead
Bloody Mary
A picture and a smile
Deal with the Devil
Angel in a Demon's town
I don't know what you're thinking (sequel to I know what you're thinking)
Forbidden (sequel to A Kiss To Forget)
Yeah sooo
My notebook
One wish
I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING
Suicide train
Death never smiles
Death never smiles pt 2
Wish we could turn back time
Kill or be Killed pt 1
Kill or be killed pt2
More than friends
Fall for me
Talk to me
Happiness is in the air
Honour for all
I remember you
Fallen for a thief
Another book?
DNA MATCHMAKER
You're mine
Pushing Limits
I'd go to Hell for you
Important-ish I guess
Robin is missing
I N K
Anterograde Amnesia
Anterograde Amnesia
I love you guys...
Piercings And Flower Crowns
He loves me, he loves me not
BLIND
RESTART
Soulerror
Royal

Some Things Come (Super)Natural

2.3K 34 54
Από Addict_with_an_iPad

Some things come (super)natural

Guess who's back? This is an one-sided conversation.

Warnings: I will put a warning by the deaths, also which object. Smoking (at the beginning), demons, side character death, blood, an actual story, S U P E R N A T U R A L.

Hunter Tyler gives a boy a ride with his car. But the boy turns out to be not quite the average.

The boy sleepily rubbed his eyes as a yawn escaped his lips. His feet left a trial of imprints in the soft ground, telling where he came from. He wasn't walking properly, as if he were drunk. And judging from his bloodshot eyes, he could be high too. He had bags under his eyes and his lips were chapped. His face was filthy and his hair was greasy. It was as if he hadn't slept, eaten or washed himself in days.

He titled his head, leaning against a tree, the stars which reflected dimly in his hazel eyes. His lips were slightly parted, breathing in and out relaxed. He seemed to admire the view – but his eyes seemed to curse it. They were dead, the only light in them the stars. They were cold as the night, dark as the sky. It was as if all life had slipped out of them and got lost in all worries he has. His face didn't show any emotion, making him look dead. He sighed as he felt a raindrop slide down his cheek. At least he hoped it was a raindrop – he couldn't start crying in the open – but soon his thoughts were confirmed by dark clouds hovering above him.

It was harder to walk in his wet pants. The rain had turned the earth into mud and erased every imprint he had left. He held out his thumb, hoping anyone would make out his figure through the curtain of rain.

Tyler breathed out, enjoying the feeling of the cigarette between his teeth. His music boomed through his car, his fingers tapping along the rhythm on the steering wheel he was turning lazily. The car wheels were slippery and the road wet, making him slip more than he would have liked to. The windows were suffused with raindrops. His vision wasn't clear, and the wipers were only helping a little. He groaned between his teeth – still holding his cigarette tight between them – mentally cursing this rain shower.

He could vaguely make out the shape of a figure, lonely trailing around the road. He rolled his window down. "Do you need a ride?" His voice was silenced by the spattering of the rain but the boy turned his head and nodded in Tyler's direction. He seemed to say something, probably a thank you, but the sound was difficult to hear. The boy opened the door and sat down.

Tyler eyed him from the side of his eye. The boy probably had been walking for quite some time through the pouring rain, because his oversized clothes were permeated and sticking to his skinny frame. He was so scrawny it looked like he hadn't eaten for days – Tyler felt bad for him. But he didn't know him, and it was none of his business. The boy might have felt his staring because they eyes met for less than a second. Tyler had never seen someone that looked so...sad. There was no other way to describe the emptiness that held house in the hazel depths that were his eyes. He tore his eyes away and focused on the road, a task that was surprisingly hard because the rain was still pouring down.

The boy didn't talk. "Are you alright? You look like you haven't slept or eaten, or even washed yourself in days. You might be sick if you stay in those clothes." Again he eyed the boy up and down. His wet clothes were baggy and obviously not his own – maybe a boyfriend or something, he could basically live in those things – and his hair was pushed back to avoid getting into his eyes. His face was fallen in and dirty, and his eyes bleak and dead and his body – or at least what he could see of it – showed all his bones. Not that he could see it. His black and white striped sweater and black and white striped scarf protected his skin from the eyes. The boy nodded. "If you can I can buy you some food, maybe some place to sleep." The boy shook his head, although he was visibly interested. "Are you sure? I won't be a bother, and I could take you to wherever you want to be. What is your destination?" The boy flinched a little, the first physical reaction Tyler had seen. "As far from here as possible," he said, his voice soft and raspy from not using in a long time. Talking seemed to hurt his throat, so Tyler didn't ask anymore. He laid his hand on the boy's arm, trying to come over both trustworthy and comforting. "You need to eat and sleep. I can give you a ride to "as far away as possible" after that, but you're going to die at this rate and I'm sorry but my job is saving people, so don't you dare die on me." The boy looked him in the eyes – probably scanning for traces of lies – and Tyler once again was mesmerized by how much emotion was stored behind the surface of that boy.

"Alright."

It wasn't like he trusted the man. Hell, he didn't even know his name. But it wasn't like he had a choice either. No seventeen year old boy would survive on his own for long, without a job or food or anything for that matters. And if he had to choose between life and death, his choice was obvious.

He stepped into the bathroom, slipping out of his oversized clothes. The warm water felt pleasantly on his cold skin and he felt the dirt wash away. He pushed his hair back, the stream feeling incredibly nice on his face. What am I doing? This couldn't be right. Relying on people was not right. He needed to go back to being on his own, like he was supposed to be.

"Uh, I have some clothes you can borrow here. I'll leave them before the door, ok?" The man's voice was muffles by the closed door but still audible. He tried to shout something back but his throat was still sore. The man, however, seemed to understand because the footsteps faded away. He sighed, turned off the shower and with a towel tied around his waist opened the door and took the clothes.

The hoodie was way too big on him, but that was nothing new. The problem was that it slid off his shoulder – he didn't like showing skin. He picked up his still soaking wet scarf and used it to hide his neck and shoulder. He sighed, brushing his fingers through his hair.

"Thanks for taking care of me," he said. His voice was still not recovered and made him sound slightly sick. Which he probably was, let's be honest. He walked through rain, cold, sun, everything. It wouldn't be weird if he had some caught some kind of sickness. The man looked up from his book, a smile plastered on his lips. "No worries." His eyes trialled off to the black and white scarf. "Your scarf is wet. Let me wash and dry it for you." He smiled again. "With that I mean, let me ask the staff to wash and dry it for you." The boy swallowed, clutching onto the scarf tight. He forced a smile on his face. "It's fine. I-it's precious to me." He felt bad about lying, but no truth could make him so secure as this lie did.

"I just realized we don't even know each other's names," the man chuckled. The boy jerked his head up at the sound of the voice replacing the silence that was echoing through the room. "Yeah, funny," he answered but did not tell his name. "I'm Tyler. Tyler Scheid. And you?" "Ethan Nestor." Fear overtook his body, afraid "Tyler" would recognize his name. Luckily he did not.

"Ethan. Fits you."

Tyler woke up in the middle of the night. Something was not quite right. Was it a ghost? Something else supernatural and/or dangerous? Maybe it was just Ethan. He sat up straight, groaning when his head felt heavy. Did he drink too much the night before? No, surely he wouldn't drink in front of an underage kid. Was he even underage? Tyler sighed, standing up and shivering when the cold embraced his body, the only thing protecting him his boxers. He shivered a little. His stomach growled loudly. Making his way to the fridge, the feeling chimed in again. "What the hell is wrong with me today," he pondered softly.

Next to the fridge was someone he didn't know. His face seemed vaguely familiar but no one he had spent too much time with. The man had blood on his shirt, his eyes insane and an endless lust for blood. Tyler grabbed a gun from the table – casually laying there, he had been cleaning it the evening before – but the man had disappeared.

"Tyler?" Ethan stood before him, a cup of coffee in each of his hands. "Thank God," he sighed. "You were just lying there on the floor, I got worried there for a moment." As Tyler stood up, Ethan handed him a cup of coffee which he gratefully accepted.

"Thank you."

Tyler made an appreciating sound before moaning loudly, making Ethan chuckle. "This is good! I might want to keep you." Ethan raised one eyebrow, holding in a smile. He was actually happy for once. "Sorry, I'm not a pet." Tyler ruffled Ethan's hair. "You sure? Looks like a cat to me." "Haha, very funny," Ethan said sarcastically. "When are we leaving?" Tyler scratched the back of his neck. "Uh, I actually wanted to stay a little longer." "Why?" "There is something wrong here."

Tyler waved at Ethan, signing him to sit down which he did. "Ethan...you might call me crazy...but I need to tell you something." Ooooh boy. Serious time. Tyler sat down with a sigh, the couch slightly creaking under his weight. "I never told you about my job." Ethan raised an eyebrow. "Stripper?" "No – what..." "Pornstar?" "No what're you – " "Working at a kink club?" "Ethan – can you shut up for a moment?" His face was slightly flustered and he wasn't looking in Ethan's hazel eyes anymore, but staring down at his feet. "I'm none of those! Why would you think that?"

The whole serious atmosphere was changed with Ethan's few words. "No, I am a Hunter. I hunt – " " – the supernatural, I know. Was that everything?" Tyler nodded hesitated. "H-how did you know? How do you know the supernatural exists? Are you a hunter too?" Ethan smiled and shook his head. "My father was. Well, used to be." "He quit?" "He quit life. Some Demon killed him." Ethan scratched his arm absentminded. "He wanted me to get revenge, but honestly, I was only with him for extra. I could do the stuff like cooking, cleaning and booking hotels. Sometimes I faked ID-cards."

Tyler looked at the boy with a new respect. Never had he met someone else who experienced the things he experienced. Who saw the things he saw. "So how did you know I was a Hunter?" Ethan shrugged. "Your gun. No bullets, just salt. Who else would shoot with salt? That's right, a Hunter. You have an anti-possession necklace. Do I need to continue?" The older shook his head. "Anyway, what I saw...He – it – was like a Demon. It didn't have the black eyes but it was insane – with blood lust..." "Calm down Tyler." Ethan's voice was serious and calm. "It might have been a Demon, it could have been anything. It was by the fridge, I suppose?" Tyler nodded. "How did you –" "I'm not stupid. You were laying there on the floor with the gun in your hand, which was on the table the day before," he noticed sharply. "Yeah, you're certainly not stupid," Tyler snorted. "But yes, what about the fridge?" Ethan made his way to the kitchen, his hips swaying a little in excitement. Even though he didn't Hunt, the adrenaline was kicking in. He opened the fridge, revealing it held no food – it was empty. "Tyler, how much food was there before the man came?" "Pft, a lot." Ethan frowned. "How old was he?" "Around 30, 35 maybe." "It might have been a rugaru," he informed Tyler. "Oh, I read about that. I don't really know it though." He looked at Ethan intensely. "Tell me." Ethan sighed. "They look like normal human beings, and they are. Until they're around 30, that is. They get hungry, for everything. Literally everything. And once they get a taste of blood –" he trailed the nail of his thumb over his neck " – there is nothing left of human."

Ethan turned around as if nothing of this bothered him. "How do we kill it?" "You have special rugaru killing guns, but I don't think you have those," he muttered. "You can use the first blade, Death's Scythe, the Colt, but you don't have those, I suppose." He turned around, sadness in his hazel eyes. "We have to burn him alive. While he's still human."

Tyler's jaw dropped. "You can't be serious." "Look me in the eyes and say I'm not serious." He leaned over so he was on the same height as Ethan, their faces so close together they could feel each other's breath. "We need to burn him alive, while he's still human." He laid emphasis on every word he said, looking directly into Tyler's blue eyes. Every word increased the tension that was noticeable engulfing them. Every time Ethan breathed it was like another knife stabbed Tyler's heart. The hairs on his arms stood up straight and his breath hitched. "C-can't we stop it somehow?" Ethan shook his head. "Sadly, there is no way known."

Tyler nodded. "Maybe – just maybe – if he doesn't taste blood." Ethan was hugging his knees in his – Tyler's – oversized sweater and as always his scarf covered half his face. His hair fell into his eyes, but even without seeing his eyes Tyler knew he was sad. "His urge is too strong." He scratched his forearm, a habit he did quite often Tyler noticed. "He can't stop lusting for blood, and even if he suppresses it, it'll still take him over in the end. And if we don't catch him in time while he is already transformed, victims will fall. Many victims." He let out a sigh that was hold in by his scarf.

"It's up to you. I won't come close to it or the fire. It's your decision." He curled up on the couch. "I'm going to bed. Good night, Tyler." He left the room, leaving Tyler alone with his thoughts.

Should I do it? Should I kill this 'innocent man'? Or should I let him live, with the risk for him to turn into a monster? He absentmindedly stroked the flamethrower they built together. Do I need to kill an innocent human being? With feelings? A family maybe? "Tyler?" a sleepy voice half yawned. "Are you going to sleep or are you going to stay up the whole night." Tyler sighed. "It's just, I don't know what to do. My job is to save people, how am I supposed to make the right choice?"

The blue haired boy sat down. "There is no 'good' or 'bad' choice, Tyler. There is only kill or let others, maybe you, be killed. There are two choices and both are wrong. Killing an innocent man with a family that will miss him will damage not only them – they will lose someone very important to them. There is a chance they won't get out of it, they won't get over him. You know what that could lead to, don't you?" Tyler nodded sadly. "But if you decide to let him live, there will be more people in danger. His – it's hunger won't stop and hundreds of people will fall. You will force a man to live with his monster within. I'm not sure if the human within him has still conscious. If he does, he will have to watch while he kills with no power over his own body. He will see things, do things a human being cannot stand seeing. He will go insane, go mad. But...there is no way to stop it for him." He sighed sadly. "What choice you make is up to you."

Tyler buried his head in his hands. "Why can't we save them all?" "Because nothing good comes for free." He sighed, playing with his fingers. "But you have to know that whatever choice you make, it'll kill innocent people – it will be wrong. So the only person that can make the decision right is you."

Ethan laid in bed staring at the ceiling. Why can't we save them all? "Exactly," he mumbled. Nothing good comes for free. He remembered he used to believe good things came from good deeds. He used to believe what his mother told him.

His mother sang softly to him. "Mom? Why are all the songs you sing about how you can be a good person?" She ruffled his still brown hair. "Because if you are a good person then good things will happen to you." "Why?" "If a person likes you, then they will be nice too you too. And good person have good things in their way." He smiled.

"That, son, was a Demon." Ethan frowned, his eyes focusing on the black ones of the person before him. "Why? It looks human," he commented when the Demon flashed his eyes back to a clear brown. "It isn't. Kill it." He handed the boy a book. "Read this," his father commanded, pointing at a paragraph.

"Exorcizamus te omnis immundus spiritus," Ethan stuttered, having trouble reading the hard words. After all, he was only ten. He looked up in shock when the Demon started screaming. As if hypnotized he listened to the cries of despair, of suffering. His father stood there smiling, apparently having the time of his life, watching a Demon being tortures by his son, whose torture was mental and adjusted by his father.

He woke up with a scream, clutched his blankets tight. His clothes were nearly soaking of his sweat. Panting heavily, he stepped out of bed. He clutched his arm so hard his blood nearly stopped flowing. He pulled his sweater over his head and threw it in the corner of the room. He wrapped himself in the blanked – later on he would steal another sweater of Tyler.

A soft knock could be heard on his door. "Ethan? Are you still awake?" Ethan nodded, quickly realising Tyler was unable to see him. "Yes, come in." Tyler opened the door making a slightly creaky sound. Ethan sat on his bed, his body surrounded and covered by blankets, looking like a grumpy heap of blankets. He smiled slightly at the sight before turning serious again. "I have made my decision." He lowered his head. "I will kill him."

Ethan face turned blank. "I'm glad you made up your mind." "Isn't it the right choice?" "To me it is. But as I said, there is no right or wrong when you kill a person. No matter what excuse, what reason – it's all the same: wrong." He sighed, stepping out of his heap and wrapped his arms around Tyler. He didn't say anything. All that had to be said was said. Now all that was left to do was the deeds.

"Thank you, Ethan."

Menstions of Side character/monster death – flamethrower

Tyler waited at the meat filled fridge, a flamethrower filling both his hands. "It's the only thing that's able to kill it, except for all killing weapons." He swallowed his cries as he saw the man enter. He wasn't scared of it. He was scared of himself. Would he become a monster, just like the things he killed. Suddenly he felt a warm hand on his shoulder. He didn't turn around, instead held his blue eyes on the rugaru, but he knew it was Ethan. He could almost see how his eyebrows were probably lifted sadly, how his under lip would be between his teeth. He swallowed again.

Suddenly he jumped forwards, pinning the man-monster beneath him. He saw a striped flash and knew Ethan had left the room, probably scared of seeing someone get hurt. He saw fear and bloodlust in those brown eyes that might have been filled with joy once. "I'm sorry," he whispered before firing his weapon.

Ethan plugged his fingers in his ears and closed his eyes. His small body was shaking. He mentally prepared himself for the horrible sounds that might come along with the death of a human Rugaru. And indeed, he heard a faint scream but of anger. It was more of a growl in fact. He threw the blankets off him and ran towards the kitchen.

End of mentions

"His skin changed." Tyler sat on his knees beside the burnt body. "That means it tasted blood. You did a good thing. It was human anymore." "Have you ever dealt with one before?" "Yes. I have been hunting...well, I tagged along with my dad for six years. I have seen quite some monsters." Tyler looked up at the boy. "You know, I think I have even more respect for you." Ethan's cheeks coloured a rosy colour, looking down at his feet. "Don't. I didn't do anything."

Tyler watched as the boy walked up and down while he read a book. He seemed to take a liking into walking while reading. His hazel eyes switches from left to right and his face made subtle changes. For example, when he read something he didn't like the left corner of his upper lip would twitch. When he was happy his steps would hitch a little and there would be a second difference between his previous and current step. It was fun to watch the subtle hints.

"Are you checking me out?" Must be his Hunter instincts. Tyler could also clearly feel it when someone was watching him. "No, I'm sorry." He laughed. Was he though? Again he rested his eyes on the boy. His face was skinny, although not an unhealthy skinny anymore. His hair was only vaguely blue from the last time he dyed it – with all the time not showering the only cause from removing it was the rain – but the brown was peeking through. His skin was tanned because of the walking in the sun, although his arms and other covered body parts were probably still pale. But Tyler had never seen other skin than his face so he wouldn't know. His legs were long and muscled, probably also a result of the much walking. His eyes were like paintings of water paint, a canvas of colour. A mixture of multicolour, each time you looked at them you discovered something new.

He swallowed when he realized how mesmerized he was by Ethan. I'm not lusting for an underage boy, am I? That must be it. He shook his head, trying to get the images of Ethan's face out of his head. His smile, his frown...everything. He had never even gotten a crush, was that how it was? Of course, he had felt lust before. He had hooked up with some girls, experimented with some boys. But it was not the same.

Tyler decided it was time to move to the next place. And whether he wanted it or not, he decided Ethan would come with him. He was a great addition to his solo act, smart, had a lot of knowledge and not to mention very funny. "Sure," Ethan had said, shrugging his shoulder, when asked to come along. "It's not like I have anything better to do anyway."

Tyler sat along the bar, slamming down another empty glass onto the wood. "Hand me another one, Felix." "Tyler, I think you have been drinking a little too much tonight." ""m fine. Just need to get something off my mind." Felix sighed, quickly handing a gin to Tyler. "There you go." He walked over to another customer, leaving Tyler alone with his thoughts.

"Hey big boy." A girl walked over to him, grabbing his arm tightly. "You look down." He smiled at her, but he didn't mean it. Flashes of Ethan's face kept coming back, following him like a silent ghost. "Yeah, boy trouble." He put emphasis and spoke slowly. The girl backed away slowly, almost looking hurt if it wasn't disgust displayed on her face. He grinned but his smile faded when again a certain boy entered his mind.

"Tyler! Where have you been?" "The bar." Ethan sighed, turning around and continued reading the book. "You could have let me know." "Why?" "Because I worry too much about somebody I met a week ago." Tyler breathed out the breath he didn't know he was holding in. "I'll let you know next time," he replied but the boy was already gone in the world of whatever book he was reading.

Ethan undressed in the bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror. He had eaten properly, making his body still slim but not unhealthy skinny. His tan started wearing off from being inside so much. His eyes looked alive again, and his lips had a permanent smile on them from being around a friend so much. However, he still despised his skin.

He stepped into the shower, clouds of bad thoughts flowing away together with the warm water falling to the ground. He hadn't been this happy in years. He made a friend, which whom he travelled, lived together... if you would have told past Ethan this would be his future he would have laughed and then cried.

He sighed, pushing his hair out of his hazel eyes and covering himself with Tyler's clothes. They really needed to go shopping. He looked at himself – Tyler's oversized white zip-up hoodie, the usual baggy jeans and a t-shirt in which he could live, so big was it on him.

Tyler sat in the room, deep in the world of a book. With a smile Ethan realized it was a book about Rugaru's. "You do like learning new things, don't you?" Tyler nodded without looking up. "Yes. Since you told me about it, I have wanted to study it." His voice was filled with enthusiasm and curiosity. "You know, Tyler, I travel with you, but we know so little about each other." Tyler finally looked up from his book.

"You know, Tyler, I travel with you, but we know so little about each other." Tyler jerked his head up. Ethan's words had definitely perked his interest. He would love to get to know the boy better. He slammed the book closed, harder than he had planned. "Maybe we could do that while traveling. If you're done packing – never mind, I'm sorry. I-I forgot you didn't have...you know..." Ethan smiled, shrugging his shoulders. "It's okay. I'll just steal some of your shirts." He giggled and walked away.

"Stop right there," Tyler laughed and grabbed his wrist, pulling the boy back to him. Ethan tripped over his feet and fell, his stomach right over Tyler's lap. "You stay away from my shirts, understood?" Tyler tried to sound threatening and dangerous but the way Ethan just tripped into his lap was too hilarious not to laugh. "No way. They look cute on me," Ethan giggled. Can't argue with that. He mentally slapped himself. Stop it. You don't even know his age – he might be underage. He started tickling Ethan, pushing the boy off him, until he laid uncontrollably laughing sprawled out over the couch. The boy's blue hair was sticking against his forehead, wet of the sweat, his cheeks were flustered and his pink lips formed a smile that made his heart skip a beat. His oversized hoodie rode up a little, showing a bit of pale skin. Tyler could feel his eyes wander to it like magnets.

Blue lines travelled from covered to covered part. "You have a tattoo?" Ethan's hazel eyes widened and he quickly pulled down the white hoodie. "N-no, I don't have the money for that." Tyler just laughed. "Look, it's not bad, okay? Just a little surprised – you didn't strike me as the type." "That's because I'm not. I don't know what you saw but it wasn't a tattoo." Tyler raised his eyebrows. "Whatever you say."

Tyler tapped along on the steering wheel, watching the boy from the corner of his eyes. Ethan might not remember, but this was the song that was playing when they first sat into the car together. How he did remember, he didn't either. But it was.

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Oh shall I stay, would it be a sin
Oh if I can't help falling in love with you

Oh like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes some things are meant to be

Take my hand, take my whole life too
Oh for I can't help falling in love with you

Oh like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes some things are meant to be

Oh oo-ooh take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
Oh oo-ooh for I, I can't help falling in love with you

He quietly mouthed along with the song. His lips curled up in a smile when he saw that Ethan was leaning with his head against the window, his eyes closed and seeming to be in a peaceful slumber. "Sweet dreams, Ethan." If he had looked to the side he would have been able to see a smile appear on Ethan's face.

"What time is it?" Tyler smiled when he heard the sleepy voice. "It's 2 pm. We've been traveling for some time, I had to change a tire quite a few times." He sighed. "The night isn't going easy on us, Ethan." Ethan giggled. "How long do we have?" "About two hours until we get there." Ethan leaned back against the window. "How about we do what we promised? Talking about ourselves?"

Tyler flashed him a quick look, accompanied by a smile. "You want to play 20 questions like two middle school girls?" "No, of course not." "Good." "I've always found it a stupid idea you have a limited amount of questions."

"When was your first hunt?" Tyler scratched the back of his neck, blowing up his cheeks and breathing out slowly. "That'd be when I was about fifteen." "Tell me." Tyler laughed. "It's not much of a story, really. My father, who was a hunter, took me on a hunting trip. He had trained me since I was ten. It was a simple Demon. My father handed me the exorcism, and he himself did it." Ethan nodded slowly. Pretty similar to mine. "My turn. How long have you been on the streets?" "I quit hunting with my father when I was sixteen. So I have been on the streets for three years."

Tyler nearly crashed the car. "You're nineteen?" Ethan nodded. "Yeah – watch out – why? Did you expect something else?" "I just thought you would be younger. You know..." "Underage." Ethan chuckled. "I know I look young for my age. But hey – it's not like I had the money to drink or smoke...or tattoo's." Tyler eyed him again. "You're only three years younger than me. That's pretty weird." Ethan shrugged. "Not if you think about it."

Apparently twenty questions would have been more than enough because for the rest of the ride they shared a silence.

Tyler held back a laugh when he noticed Ethan fell asleep again. His head bobbed up and down like a basketball with every movement of the car. Whenever he turned left, Ethan would lean on his shoulder and he would have to push him back. It was like a game. Push him away, he comes back. Push him away again. And he would lie if he said it didn't amuse him, the way his blue-brown hair bounced left and right.

"Ethan? Wake up, we're here." They arrived at a hotel. Ethan sleepily opened his eyes, squinting when the bright light of the hotel blinded him. He ruffled his hair and disappeared in the darkness before his shadow appeared in the light.

"Let's go." Tyler pulled open the door and Ethan nearly fell out. "Whoops," Tyler laughed while catching him. They walked into the hotel. "Two queen-sizes or one King-sized?" "Two queens, please." "Are you sure?" Tyler send the boy who asked a dangerous and warning glare. "Yes, we are." Tyler handed him the requested price money and dragged Ethan to their room.

"Ty? Do we look like a couple?" If Tyler wasn't so surprised by the question then he would have noticed the nickname. "Apparently we do. But hey, no real friends until people think you're gay for each other right?" Ethan smiled a little. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

Ethan woke up, the first thing he saw was Tyler's back. The older man was typing rapidly and furious on a laptop. "Something wrong?" His voice was hoarse from the sleep. He stretched and yawned. "Yeah, actually. Do you know why we came here?" Ethan shook his head and sat down on the same chair as Tyler. "Apparently, a girl got killed by her boyfriend. But said boyfriend had an alibi – he was sleeping with another man." He shrugged. "Not the best alibi, but I'll take it. The police however, didn't. Anyway, two days later he showed up. Again. Out of prison." "And you think it's a..." "Shapeshifter," they said at the same time. Tyler nodded. "Yes. And we're going to hunt it down."

"Agent White, FBI." "Agent Willow, FBI." Ethan had made a fake ID quickly, and Tyler had to say, he was good with his hands. Within an hour there was an exact copy of a FBI ID and a proudly smiling Ethan next to it. They quickly held up the ID's. "We're here to investigate the situation."

Ethan pulled open the drawers and started looking in the mess. "Really Ethan? Now's not the time to look at a girls underwear," Tyler snapped. Ugh. Why can't he take it seriously? He clenched his fists tighter. "Believe me, Tyler, I have no interest in this girl's underwear. I just have a theory I would like to prove."

"What do we know about the victim?" "Her name is Alli Sparrow. She's 18 years old. We don't know much about her background," Tyler spoke, his calm voice echoing through the apartment. Ethan nodded quietly, investigating the apartment closer.

"Agent White and Agent Willow, FBI." "Jayden Fisher." The boy had long black hair, reaching his shoulders. His eyes were a vibrant green with a little blue. He was sitting, but he seemed tall. "So, you are a suspect for killing your girlfriend. But she wasn't your real girlfriend, was she?" Tyler was surprised with the way Ethan just right jumped into it. He already pulled a statement and an accusing. "H-how did you know?" "On the same night as the girl was killed, you say you were at a boy's place. It'd be very much coincidence if it was just one night. In her drawer," Ethan coughed, his cheeks turning red. "Were clothes which weren't her size. She had another girl over, who left her clothes at Vanessa's home. It could have been a sleepover, but seriously?" He coughed again. "Underwear? That isn't something most just friends do."

The boy, Jayden, was furiously blushing by know. "W-what are you trying to say?" "I'm saying, you and your 'girlfriend'," it was almost comical how big the quotation marks he used were, "are both gay, and your parents are homophobic. You tried to hide it, instead fake dated your girlfriend, and you disappeared every night you 'stayed over'." Jayden's eyes widened. "H-how do you know?" "Jayden Fisher. Fisher. Adam Fisher. The man who got shot a year ago at an anti-lgbtq+ convention." Ethan pulled out an article. Tyler gave him a surprised look, eyebrows raised and eyes questioning. "I may have been poor, I did try to keep up with the news yea? Trash can's aren't that low." He turned back to Jayden.

"I need to meet your dad, give me his number."

"You think he's the original form of the shifter?" "I don't know, it could also just be a form. But let's not cut him off the suspects list." Ethan smiled. He opened the jacket he borrowed from Tyler and a silver knife and fork showed their reflections in the sunlight. "Let's invite him to dinner."

"I didn't even know her well." The man sighed and looked down at his food. "She didn't come over often. He went to her home more." Yeah no shit. Tyler tensed up and focused his blue eyes on the man's hand as it travelled to the silver knife. He could feel something grab his hand. He looked sideways and saw Ethan staring at him, his eyes telling him to relax.

Jayden's father picked up the knife and fork and cut his pasta. "I really liked her. She was a good influence on him." Both Tyler and Ethan let out a breath they didn't know they were holding.

They got out a little more information but nothing they didn't know yet. "Well that was useless." "At least we know he isn't a shapeshifter. Let's go in the sewerage tomorrow night."

The flashlights lit up unpleasant views of the walls and water that was slowly dripping down and echoed their sounds through the tunnel. "Well, this isn't creepy at all," Ethan muttered, the echo making sure his voice was louder than he wanted. Damnit, echo. "You hunted monsters for a living and you're scared of a dark tunnel?" Tyler teased, nudging Ethan's side. "Shut up! I'm not scared. Just...disturbed." A rat screeched and ran towards his feet. He let out a high-pitched scream before hugging Tyler tights and burying his face in his chest. "I-I'm just better at the theoretical stuff..."

Tyler grabbed Ethan's hand and intertwined their fingers. "Calm down, we'll just find the skin and the monster and," he grabbed the gun with silver bullets with his other hand, "kick it's ass." If he spoke the truth, his hand in Tyler's was very nice and calming. He could feel all the panic flowing away as I fit was nothing more than dust.

"I heard something," Ethan hissed. Tyler could feel his smaller hand tremble in his own and softly squeezed his hand. The floor creaked under their shoes, making it seem like they walked over a thousand bones. Tyler didn't know if he did it on purpose but Ethan's with fingerless gloves covered hand squeezed his back. "We're close," he whispered. "I can feel it..." "How?"

"I don't know."

Ethan let out a high pitched squeal and ripped their hand apart. He pointed at a pool of blood, skin and slime. "He's been here." His voice was calm and cool, polarizing his actions. "He must be close."

Just as the words left his mouth and disappeared in the cold air, footsteps filled the void Ethan's voice left. Tyler pulled his gun, pointing it to the corner the sounds came from. His hands didn't tremble – this was a killer, a monster, who needed to be stopped. A shadow hugged the floor, and Tyler narrowed his blue eyes.

"I was expecting you." The voice was strangely familiar. Ethan's face was white as a vampire and his eyes were wide. "Tyler Scheid, isn't it? I have heard about you. You're a Hunter, just like me." The person, monster, anything, decided to show himself.

Tyler looked straight into the grinning face of Ethan.

"Oh, I see you've met the monster I've been hunting." He pointed a finger at Ethan, who was trembling next to Tyler. Tyler noticed he didn't wear gloves, or all that covering clothes for all that matters. "You're not Ethan. This boy, this is Ethan." "Hmm, who knows? Why don't you kill me and find out?" Tyler raised the gun he didn't know he lowered, and aimed at his forehead. His gun wouldn't focus and with a shock he realized – he was scared. Not scared of this monster, this killer, but scared of his face. Scared of hurting Ethan. His thoughts wandered of and a horrible picture formed in his mind.

Ethan, laying on the ground. Beads of sweat rolled down his head, his small body shaking. His pink lips were cracked and dry and slightly open as heavy pants escaped his mouth. Blood ran out of a small hole, in the middle of his forehead.

"Tyler!" Tyler woke up, his thoughts shattering like a mirror when Ethan's blue eyes appeared in his vision. "Tyler...please...please kill it," he begged with a weak voice and soft expression. "Yeah Tyler," the shapeshifter teased. "Why don't you shoot my pretty face and watch my expression as I die? I'll make sure my last word is your name."

"Tyler do it! Please!" "Come on, you're not afraid, are you? Afraid of seeing him – me – die, and you being the cause of it?" It's not him. It's just a monster. He is right beside you, safe as soon as you pull the trigger. "Please kill it..." Three voices filling the cold air. Three voices, occupying his head. Three voices, two the same. Three voices, begging him to shoot the monster with the face of an angel.

-Monster death, weapon: gun-

He closed his eyes, his finger trembling pulled backwards. His sight was black but his mind was a labyrinth of questions and pleas. He opened his eyes but when a scream of pain reached his ears he closed them again. He didn't want to see his beautiful face twisted in pain, reproachfully looking at him with those big, hazel pieces of art. He didn't want to see his pretty lips desperately gasp for the air that would never reach his lungs.

-end-

Ethan buried his face in Tyler's chest, his sobs quiet, the only way to confirm he was crying were the movements of his shoulders. Tyler hugged him tightly, pressing his lips to the faded blue of Ethan's hair. "It's alright...Ethan, you're still here, I'm still here. It's alright."

The sight was something he couldn't imagine in his worst nightmares. Ethan's small body laid there, a confident grin plastered on his lips. Blood ran down his clothes – Tyler shook so much his gun lowered and the silver bullet hit his stomach instead. His sweater rode up a little, revealing a little of his stomach – bloody, pale and filled with blue lines. He does have tattoos.

Why does he have them if he wants to hide them at all costs?

As they walked further Tyler never let go of Ethan's hands and Ethan never let go of Tyler's thoughts. The tattoos were the least he worried about. No, what the problem was, was that he was falling. And he was falling hard. At first, it was a crush, maybe lust, too, but now...The way he had felt when he saw Ethan begging him with tears in his eyes, begging him to kill the monster that bears his own face. The way he feels when they hold hands, as if the whole world was about Ethan. The way he forgets to breath whenever Ethan looked up at him, those hazel eyes shining with happiness. Those lips, those lips he wanted to kiss so badly, curled up in the most beautiful smile he had seen in his life.

"Tyler!" Again, his thoughts shattered apart, like water that wrinkles the surface when a stone falls down and sinks. "Yes?" "You're spacing out. Don't you hear her?" "Hear who?" Ethan put a covered finger to his lips. And not much later, painful music ringed through his ears. Someone was in pain, afraid, or both. Tyler grabbed Ethan tighter and ran towards the screams.

They found a girl, balancing on the edge of unconscious. With just one jump, she would fall into a sleep and might not wake up. She was short, probably around 5 foot 5. She had blonde hair that was dying blue at the ends but because of the blood and dirt it seemed as if it was dying brown and red. With a shock they realized – the girl who was murdered. "Hey, can you hear me?" The girl raised her head, her blue eyes meeting Ethan's. "W-who..." Her voice was raspy from not speaking and her eyes were red from crying. "I'm Ethan, and this is Tyler. We're going to get you to safety. You're going to be alright." The girl started choking, coughing up slime and blood. "Morgan..." "Morgan?" "Is she...did it...get...her too?" "You're barely making sense. We'll get you fixed up and then we'll talk." "Morgan," she repeated.

"How can she be alive?" Tyler questioned out loud, the weight of Alli on his back. "I don't know... Maybe..." He scratched his arm. "Maybe what?" "Nothing...just a draft...in the back of my head." Tyler groaned.

He laid her down on his bed. "Morgan," she still repeated. "Go to sleep. You can wash yourself in the morning, and you can eat. I'll have Ethan make something." She groaned. "Is...Morgan...alright." Tyler looked at her, wondering who Morgan was.

"Yes. Yes she is."

"FBI again, we want to take one last look at the body." They held up their badges, making all the doubt flow away by the guards. "So what did you want to do?" He shove closer to Ethan – probably closer than necessary – and watched his every movement in the hope to figure out Ethan's intention.

"You might be a genius and all, but I'm smart enough not to hold you back. Tell me what you're thinking." Ethan sighed, his eyes showing he was in a whole other world, in his head. "The body has disappeared." Where once laid a girl of flesh and blood, laid now a gooey mess of skin, slime and blood. "She was a shapeshifter all along. Now that it's dead, for real, it's this mess." He poked the goo with a white gloved finger and a disgusted face. "For real?" "She wasn't dead. A shapeshifter was faking it. The reason, I don't know. But there was a tennis Bal, while according to all her friends Alli wasn't a sports person. She wanted to stay inside all day. The police usually feels their wrist, which is the worst mistake, and if you throw the ball up and down in your hand then your unable to feel the heartbeat in the wrist."

Tyler was amazed by the thinking inside Ethan's head. He looked further than the first surface and dove all the way down the ocean of thoughts and evidence. "So who killed him for real?" "The shapeshifter we killed." "How do you know?" Ethan send him a blinding smile. "The shapeshifter came out of the sewerage of here. I think that's a little suspicious. Why, I don't know, but we killed the murderer and a monster. I think we did a good job."

He jumped up and wrapped his legs around Tyler's waist, the older man stumbling back a few steps before wrapping his arms under Ethan's leg and behind to pull him up higher. The urge of kissing him was undeniably strong and he was glad when Ethan ducked to hug him tight.

"We did it," Ethan whispered. Tyler pressed his lips to Ethan's forehead, longer this time. "Yes," he said softly. "We did it. Good job."

Ethan smiled as he led Alli by the hand, dragging her to a girl with pitch black hair, and eyes that held a different kind of darkness. It was as if all life had been gotten rid of. She was hiding behind a door, refusing to open it completely. "Morgan, right?" Tyler asked as he held up his badge. "Y-yeah, who are you? What do you want?" Ethan chuckled, and his light-hearted laugh seemed to earn her trust more than any spoken words could.

"Morgan, I think we have someone you'd like to see." Morgan's hazel eyes widened as she threw the door open and kissed her girlfriend passionately on the lips. "But...how..." Alli smiled, the frown disappearing from her face. "I don't know. All I know is that I'm here." Morgan hugged her tight, as if she was never letting go. "I'm glad you are." She looked at Ethan and Tyler. "Thank you. Thank you so much," she said, her voice breaking.

Tyler turned the wheel, Ethan slowly swinging along with the turns. "It's nice, don't you think?" Tyler eyed him quickly, but turning to the road again. "What is?" "Helping people." Tyler hummed in agreement. "It is. But it does make sure you don't help yourself." He let out a short laugh. "We still need to buy you clothes. And I haven't had diner today."

Ethan looked at the dark road before them. He didn't know what was in front of him, but he trusted Tyler to drive through it. He glanced sideways at Tyler. From his brown curls, that slightly hung in his eyes from not being taken care of, to his blue eyes which screamed trust me and could hypnotize him. They were focused on the road, just like they were focused on his life. Ethan didn't know what would happen, traveling with a man he knew for a few weeks, but he trusted Tyler.

"Is there something on my face?" "No, it's fine." Tyler smiled, making Ethan's heart flutter. "Okay then."

They threw their baggage on Tyler's bed. "Tomorrow clothes?" Ethan asked, rubbing his eyes sleepily. "Yeah sure." Tyler smiled when Ethan yawned, after all it was already over midnight – he deserved some sleep after a day like this. And frankly, Tyler looked forward to shopping with Ethan. They didn't really do things as friends together. They hunt Demons, but that's all they did together. It'd be nice to take some time off – together.

He rolled over and saw Ethan curled up like a cat, his pillow covering his face. He smiled – even in sleep Ethan managed to cover himself in as much layers clothing as possible. Tyler's black sweater – which was so big Ethan could live in it – and Tyler's skinny jeans which were not really skinny jeans on the smaller boy, his never leaving black and white scarf and he even wore gloves in his sleep. Tyler rolled his eyes – why did the boy cover his body so much? Wouldn't he be hot? Wasn't he uncomfortable? Tyler ached to see the pale skin and run his hands over it. But he pushed those thoughts aside – he was more curious than actually in need.

"I like this one," Tyler said. He held up a white, short sleeved tee with black stars decorating the top of the shirt and blank at the bottom. Ethan hummed, his lip between his teeth and a doubting look on his face. "I don't know...I'm more a fan of long sleeves." Tyler grabbed a light blue vest from a rack, and handed it to Ethan. Ethan nodded happily, he newly dyed hair bouncing up and down. He ran off to the changing rooms.

Inside, Ethan's mind was an ocean of thoughts. And he was drowning. He knew long before he liked Tyler. More than a friend should like another. But he did it anyways. He looked at himself in the mirror. Skinny, skin scarred and filthy from wandering around. And then there was his body.

Marked.

The marks which didn't heal. He despised them. He despised his own body. Not himself, just the way the marks painted his skin and clawed at his heart. He shook his head, slipping his t-shirt over it. He kind of liked it. The way it clung to his body without showing it. But there was one thing.

It didn't smell like Tyler.

It didn't have the same, familiar smell of Axe mixed with Tyler's own unique smell. The old borrowed sweater smelled safe, warm, like the first home he had in years. Once he was all dressed in his new clothes, looking in the mirror and dressing back in Tyler's clothes. He walked outside. "I'll take them," he said, trying to hide the disappointment in his voice.

On the way back they sung loudly along to a song on the radio, although Tyler didn't sing as loud because he wanted to enjoy Ethan's voice. For now, they were normal friends, not friends who spent and will spend their time hunting the supernatural.

Peaceful.

"Ethan, have you seen my –" He froze when he saw Ethan, standing with his back facing the older man, clothed in nothing but his new bought jeans. Tyler's jaw dropped. His slim body was covered with blue lines, texts and symbols. Tyler recognized a few: they were hunters symbols. On his shoulder blade was an anti-possession symbol, just on his neck a banishing sigil, a devil's trap on his shoulder, and countless other symbols. None of them except for the anti-possession symbol were fully completed – the lines didn't touch each other. Texts decorated the blank spaces of pale skin. It was all connected to Hunting.

Ethan pursed his lips into a straight line. "Yeah," he breathed. "T-these are my tattoos." Even though Ethan seemed pretty upset, Tyler had to bite back a smirk. "I thought you said you didn't have tattoos?" "I lied," was the blunt answer. Tyler took one step forward, Ethan one step back. "Why do you have so many?" Ethan shrugged, as if he didn't care but his eyes proved him wrong. "My father tattooed them."

Tyler frowned. "Why?" "You know how many hunters have some sort of notebook, or diary?" Tyler nodded.

"Well, I was his diary."

Tyler's eyes widened as they scanned the small body, his eyes resting on every piece of art. "That's messed up." Ethan shrugged. "He probably had his reasons." "Didn't you ever feel the need to...I don't know...remove them?" Ethan let out a laugh lacking of happiness. "Every day of my life." "Then why didn't you." Ethan shrugged again. "A kind of memory of my father I guess." Tyler stepped forward, this time without Ethan making sure the distance was there.

"For your information, I think you look beautiful." Ethan's eyes saddened. "I don't." "Amazing." "Thank you, Tyler, but I really don't." "Gorgeous." With every word that left his lips he moved closer to Ethan until he could feel his warm breath.

And for once Ethan believed it.

For once, he felt wanted, desired, gorgeous. The marks, physically or mentally, didn't matter right now. Because Tyler had said he looked beautiful. And he couldn't detect and lies in the man's blue eyes. "Thank you," he said softly.

Tyler smiled, moving his hand to cup Ethan's cheek. He tried to ignore the warm feeling that spread through his whole body, the chunk in his throat or the way his brain just suddenly decided to stop working. His eyes switched between Ethan's hazel eyes and his lips.

"C-can I?" He had always been smooth with whoever he laid his eyes on and perked his interest. But around Ethan his brain seemed to shut off. Ethan smiled and nodded, placing his hands on the back of Tyler's neck. Slowly they leaned forward and connected their lips.

So many thoughts were racing through Ethan's head but at the same time nothing was. His heart was racing, he was completely high on the taste of Tyler's lips. It was perfect. It was only Tyler. All he could see and hear, taste and feel was Tyler. His hair was soft, his skin smooth and his lips felt like home. Like he was safe, like he fell and Tyler caught him.

And would never let go.

-one month later-

Tyler turned the wheel hard, making the car nearly slip. With one hand on the wheel, one hand intertwined with Ethan's. "Can you turn up the radio please?" Tyler asked, smiling when a familiar tune filled the car.

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Oh shall I stay, would it be a sin
Oh if I can't help falling in love with you

"I remember this," Ethan suddenly said. "When you picked me up, the first time we met." Tyler kept his eyes on the road, but his smile became wider. "I do too." It was silent for a moment. "Why does it feel like we've been together our whole lives?" "Well, Ethan, some things come natural." They looked at each other for a moment, smiling. "Supernatural," Ethan corrected. They arrived at the hotel. "Two queen-sizes or one King-sized?"

"One King-sized, please."

A/N: Oh look it's me.

I have a few things to ask.

1. There are a lot of Tythan haters now saying that they (tyler and ethan) are uncomfortable and even though I know theyre not I cant help but feel a little uncomfortable myself. I was thinking maybe I'll publish these chapters again, in another book, but with other names and appearances. Itll take a while to edit but who knows.

What's your opinion?

2. I was thinking of making my twitter account for my stories. With character designs, plots which I need an opinion of, fanart because for some reason I have received two pieces of fan art like holy hell why me?

What's your opinion?

3. Finals are coming up and I just took a break and I'm suddenly drowning in tests what do I do?

I need some good Rikey fanfics idc if it's frerard with background Rikey or Rikey with background frerard of just Rikey just gimme that Rikey

Yeah that's about it.

Bai

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

28.1K 608 12
Book full of one shots I do whenever I get time. Enjoy! Request are closed! No smut tho lol XD
84.9K 2K 20
MewGulf one-shots book 2 all one-shots made in 2021 - .... - smut parts are marked 18+ - mpreg is marked (mpreg) fics are all 1000 words and more! F...
113K 3.7K 39
Ethan is a badass emo, Mark is a bully Jock, and shit happens man idk read more to find out TW: homophobic slurs, mentions of self harm and smut #1 i...
4K 20 12
Just as the title says it will be an oneshots book. Since I am an OTAKU, I will be categorizing my stories as gay for english characters and yaoi fo...