Supernatural House Arrest (Su...

By KittyHazelnut

Chuck and Amara bring all (okay, maybe not all, but this a lot of people to keep track of already, dammit!) y... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
♪ What comes next? You've been freed! ♫
Epilogue

Chapter 34

2K 100 138
By KittyHazelnut

"Dean."

Dean glances behind himself as he grabs a pie from the kitchen. He had the angels make him a supply earlier, so he wouldn't have to bug them every time the craving for it arose.

"Hey, Sammy," Dean replies with a grin, turning around to face his brother.

Sam is less enthusiastic. "Does it seem like there something... off about everyone lately?" he asks hesitantly.

Dean thinks about this for a moment. "Nah. Why?"

"Because I just watched a light saber fight in the hallway."

Had Dean had something to drink, he would have done a spit take. "What?"

Sam nods. "Yep."

At a loss for words, Dean doesn't speak for a moment. Finally, he guesses, "Charlie and Gabriel?"

"Yeah, how did you —?"

"Charlie's a geek and Gabriel's just stupid enough to make them light sabers," Dean interrupts with the answer.

Sam shrugs slightly, accepting the answer without question. "Whatever. But you know who else joined their light saber fight?"

"You?" Dean guesses with a teasing smirk.

"What?"

"I figure you're just as geeky as the rest of 'em," Dean replies with a shrug.

Sam bitches faces him. "No, it wasn't me. It was Lucifer."

Dean just stares uncomprehendingly for what has to be at least a minute. Finally, he repeats haltingly, "Lucifer... had a light saber fight... with Gabriel and Charlie."

Sam nods, just as disturbed by it as him. "Yeah. And he was getting really into it, too. Dude, that's not Lucifer."

"What do you mean, that's not Lucifer?" Dean asks, confused. "We know the guy. That's him."

"No, I mean... I know Lucifer. I really know Lucifer. That right there... that wasn't Lucifer."

Unsure how to respond to that, he doesn't. Instead, he grabs his pie and a fork before saying, "Look at it this way. Maybe there is something wrong with him. But do you really care? I mean, call me crazy, but I'd take Star Wars Lucifer over the Lucifer we know any day. He may be going balls-to-the-walls crazy, but at least he ain't trying to kill anyone. I'd call that a win."

"Yeah, I guess," Sam agrees hesitantly.

"Come on, Sammy," Dean says, clapping his brother on the shoulder in a friendly way. "Lighten up. Not everything needs to be a problem. Go hang out with your girlfriend or something."

Sam chuckles to himself. "A couple weeks ago, you would've made some comment about how you want to bang her or something."

Dean shrugs nonchalantly. "Can't do that when you're in a relationship."

Sam pats his brother on the back with a teasing smile. "I'm glad you finally decided to embrace the gay, Dean."

Dean smacks his hand away with his signature bitch face. "Shut it."

"You know I'm ri-ight!" Sam sings as he walks out of the room. Dean just rolls his eyes and returns to his true love — pie.

~~

"Hey!" Jess says excitedly, jumping on Sam's back. He laughs as she hops down onto the floor. "What's up?"

"Nothing, really," Sam replies honestly. It's sort of weird, having literally nothing of importance to do.

"You disappeared on me," she adds in a jokingly accusative way.

"I, uh, I got sidetracked," Sam says. Watching a light saber fight is considered sidetracked, right?

"Well, I'm glad you found your way back," she tells him, planting a kiss on his cheek, her foot popping off the ground in a cute, cheerleader-ish way. "Is this what life's always like for you? Cuz it's really laid back. I love it."

"Not at all," he admits. "Usually, Dean and I are out more than we're here. I'm kinda into the laid back life, though." It's especially nice with Jess here by his side. It's exactly what he was going to have twelve years ago, before the fire that swallowed her up.

"And you guys were out... fighting monsters..." she recalls slowly, still attempting to process this.

Sam nods, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Yeah, pretty much."

"Right..."

"I know, it's a lot to take in," Sam adds, a sympathetic but loving expression on his face. "But right now, all you need to know is who the archangels and the demons are and to avoid them."

Jess nods slowly as she attempts to remember who's who. "That one's Crowley, and he's a demon, right?" she asks, gesturing subtly with her head to him.

"Yep. King of Hell," Sam adds.

Lucifer scoffs. "Please. We all know who the one true leader of Hell is."

Sam just rolls his eyes. "Shut up."

"Make me."

Sam ignores him, returning his gaze to Jess and waiting expectantly for her to continue.

"That's the devil?" she guesses, her voice barely a whisper to avoid drawing his attention again.

"I prefer 'Lucifer' or 'Your Majesty,' actually," he tells her, a smirk on his face. Sam just rolls his eyes at him again.

"I still can't believe you're friends with the devil," Jess adds.

"We're not friends," Sam says immediately.

"Nah, you're right," Lucifer agrees. "More like 'roommates with benefits of many, many kinds.'"

Jess looks between them quizzically, but Sam just shakes his head, silently telling her not to ask.

"Lucifer, leave them alone," Jo snaps. "It's not their fault everybody hates you."

"Aw, gee, thanks for noticing all my hard work!" Lucifer replies so politely, it's almost hostile, if that makes any sense.

"Stop fighting!" Ellen interrupts.

"Yeah," Jo says with a teasing smile.

"Both of you."

Jo gapes at her. "Mom!"

"Ha ha," Lucifer says, a satisfied smirk on his face.

"She was talking to you, too."

"Hello, devil?" Lucifer reminds her, circling his face with his finger. "Why would I care?"

"I gotta side with, uh, what's-her-face over there," Gabriel announces with a glance at Ellen, who crosses her arms in minor annoyance at that. "Luce, you're coming with me."

"Make me."

Jo rolls her eyes. "What are you, two?"

"Right, cuz you're so much better," he says sarcastically.

"At least I'm not —"

"Would you two just kiss already?" Balthazar interrupts.

The two stare at him incredulously.

"Oh, look, a distraction!" Gabriel exclaims, running over to Lucifer and teleporting them both away.

There's silence for a few seconds after he leaves before every returns to their conversations.

"I didn't mean to start something," Jess tells her boyfriend apologetically.

"I know," he assures her. "It's not your fault. Anything can set Lucifer off, and not much can reel him in."

"Where'd he go, anyway?"

Sam shrugs. "I don't know. Gabe probably just brought him somewhere far away so he couldn't bug us."

"Oh," is all she can think to say to that.

Meanwhile, Jo is hanging with Michael, both relieved that the next oldest archangel is gone.

"That guy just pisses me off," she mutters.

"I noticed," Michael replies. "But maybe you could stop fighting with him?"

"Why would I do that?" Jo asks as if it's the most ridiculous suggestion she's ever heard.

"Because... Well, Lucifer's not in a good place right now."

"Yeah, join the club," she replies unsympathetically.

"But you have your mom and the Winchesters," Michael reminds her. "And Bobby and Castiel as well, I believe. The only 'friend' Lucifer has here is Gabriel, and last time they saw each other, Lucifer killed him. But him and Crowley are rivals for the throne, him and the Winchesters and the rest of their hunter friends are bitter enemies by nature, and the angels were trained to despise him. And, of course, there's Kevin Tran, Jessica, and... the redhead... who were raised in a society where he is considered the embodiment of evil, as was the vampire. Friends are hard to come by for him."

Jo scoffs at that last part. "You want me to be friends with him?"

"No," Michael protests quickly. "No, not friends. Just stop picking fights with him."

"But it's my only source of entertainment!" Jo whines.

"I highly doubt Lucifer sees it that way. Just please leave him alone, for all our sakes. And, if it helps, I could attempt to be your new... 'source of entertainment.'"

Jo attempts to hide her amusement at his uncertainty. "I guess it's settled, then. I'll leave your asshole of a brother alone if you don't ditch me." And, surprisingly, she thinks this is a pretty good deal.

~~

"What was that for?" Lucifer whines, plopping down on the bed of the room Gabriel teleported them to.

"Can you quit bugging Jo?" Gabriel asks as an answer.

"Nope."

"Please?" Gabriel tries again, as if Lucifer ever cared about manners.

"But it's my only source of entertainment!" Lucifer whines.

"I highly doubt Jo sees it that way," Gabriel replies.

"My heart is breaking," Lucifer says sarcastically. "I don't care what she wants. I'm bored. She's here. It's like God wanted me to."

"God literally told you otherwise," Gabriel reminds him.

"Details," Lucifer replies dismissively. "I just wanna have some fun! And if I get to annoy that whore of a hunter, it just makes it even better."

"Okay, now I'm confused," Gabriel announces. "Do you hate Jo or hate boredom?"

"Both," Lucifer replies simply. "And you do realize there's nothing you can say to get me to stop fighting with Jo, right?"

Gabriel sighs. "Yeah, I kinda figured. But hey, can't blame me for trying. Wanna lollipop?"

Lucifer raises an eyebrow at his random subject change before slowly taking one from Gabriel's hand. Gabriel waits patiently for him to take it, then eats the other one. Lucifer shrugs and eats his own, instantly glad Gabriel pulled him away.

"These are awesome," he tells his little brother.

Gabriel grins. "Just like me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 499 33
Castiel is an angel of the lord. When it is prophesied that he will fall in love with a human and that act will destroy Heaven, the angels close them...
469K 9.1K 146
First SPN one shot book. I'm only on season two so no spoilers, though I know some things already like the bunker, Sam becomes soulless, Dean becomes...
72.7K 1.3K 34
This story will feature Dean, Sam, Castiel, Kevin, Charlie, Gabriel, Crowley, Meg, John, Ruby, Michael. [Complete]
33.7K 621 96
After Starlight where all hell happened six months have pasted and Aphmau and Travis are still with GF trying to find out how they were able to go in...