Cruel Passion (Book 1 and 2)

By Blush18

It's hard to fall in love but even harder to fall out. Kim is starting to fall for her boss. The most sexiest... More

In Love With A Married Sex God
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (last chapter!)
In Love With Heart Break(JUST A PREVIEW)
In Love With The Rouge (JUST A PREVIEW)
In Love With A Jackass (BOOK 2)
Jackass Prologue
Jackass (Chapter 1)
Jackass (Chapter 2)
Jackass (Chapter 3)
Jackass (chapter 4)
Jackass (Chapter 5)
Jackass (Chapter 6)
Jackass (Chapter 7)
Jackass (Chapter 8)
In Love with a Jackass (Chapter 9)
Chapter 10 (Jackass)
In love With A Jackass (Chapter 12)
Jackass Chapter 13

In Love with a Jackass (Chapter 11)

11K 210 64
By Blush18

            It didn't take long for Lance to figure out hanging out with a multi billionaire man, who acquired both charm and wits, was a bad idea. They sat by the bar, watching the lit dance floor. Bodies were pushed together moving at the rhythm of some techno song. Lance watched from afar thinking how great it must feel to let go of the days burden, to just mix in with the crowd and move with the human skin. He used to be able to do that and toss all his worries out the door. These days it just seems harder and harder to do just that.

            Ian was lounging next to him on one of the bar stools. They met up at McClarence but Ian insisted on showing him a good time. Lance was horrified at first but when they pulled up in front of a New York hot spot, he found himself content if not excited. The club was one he would've enjoyed if it wasn't for Ian catching every fly. All he did was smile at the bar tender and they were drinking free beer within seconds. The man was one hot piece of meat, and Lance didn't feel weird thinking it. It was true. Girls saw him as hundred dollar bills, with great hair, and amazing physique. Basically sex on a two legs.

            "I take it you come here often" Lance said noticing that the bartender knew his name among many other employees.

            "You can say that" he grinned taking a gulp of his beer. That beer seemed so out of place. He was dawned in a dark blue sweater and even though he wore casual denim, the twelve dollar beer seemed to insignificant in his hands. So this is what girls go for. Handsome, rich, and charming. He had two things going for him- sort of.

            "Mr.Conner can I get you anything else?" the bartender, Nellie, leaned over the table her breasts touching the cool surface of the counter. Her name tag was pinned to the thin black fabric of her top.

            "No, but my friend over here can use another beer" Ian tipped Nellie, he handed the fifty to her and she took the bill from between his finger with a smile.

            "Any friend of Mr.Conner is a friend of mine" she shot Lance a look, taking in the white t shirt and denim jeans. He was pretty sure she noticed the small tear right around the neck line. He nodded his head and she went back to get him his beer.

            "Don't tell me you pimp out bartenders" Ian laughed finishing off his drink. He checked his phone and a quick look of pain and disdain passed his face, if Lance wasn't looking directly at him, he wouldn't have notices.

            "Only if they're good-Nellie knows me for years. I'm sort of a regular here." he waved at yet another girl and Lance let out a breath of frustration.

            "Doesn't Kim mind, you knowing all these women? I haven't seen you saying hi to a man once since we've been here."

            "Men usually don't like me, outside of conference rooms that is. Always catch their lies" Ian spoke.

            "And Kim is fine with that" Lance said, his nerves getting the best of him.

            "Yes she is. And why do you have a stick up your back?" Ian asked casually.

            "Because"

            "Case of blue balls Lance?" Ian asked. Lance glanced up at him and a grin spread across his face. Jessica popped into his mind. Her lips over his skin, his hands feeling her every curve. If Megan and Luke came in five minutes later, Jessica would've been ravished dangerously by a man who hadn't had good sex in a while.

            "Nellie." Lance called out "I need another beer-and keep them coming."

            Lance turned in his bed and dropped his hands over a warm back. He moved his hands up and down the silky skin and opened his eyes. He jumped back, throwing the sheets away from him. He looked down at himself and found that he was still wearing his jeans. The female next to him stirred in her sleep and he watched unable to move. He was scared if he moved, all will explode. Maybe it was just a dream. He didn't remember coming home with a girl. Come to think  of it, he didn't remember coming home at all.

            He's gone through this too many times to panic. He took his time to catch his breath. The feeling wasn't something he felt before. He had woken next to many different girls, and even if he didn't remember, there was no inner lash out. He would make coffee and sit there reading his news paper. The girls usually left in the middle of the night and he was surprised the woman next to him stayed long enough and after he woke up.

            "Shit" he finally spoke. She moved again this time the cover shifted from her legs and he could now see the smooth skin glistening with health under the dim lighting in his room. Her strawberry blonde hair spilled over the pillow. He poked her bare shoulder but she didn't move. Lance scratched his head and slowly got off the bed. Maybe if he was quiet enough he could sneak out.

            "Well Good Morning handsome." Nellie stretched out in his bed and yawned.

            "Hey" Lance said awkwardly. He still didn't wear a shirt, he roamed around in his pants, guilt heavy in his chest.

            "You look like blood has been sucked right out of you."

            "Nellie I-"

            "Well that's a first" she grinned tossing the sheets over her body. He was glad to see that she had on some sort of fabric. The thin lace was fitted perfectly over her round breasts. She lazily stood up from his bed and he watched scared. If it was any other day he would've jumped at the first opportunity. Nellie had long built legs, her eyes although a bit pushed together were dark and sultry. Nellie was the perfect one night stand, and yet Lance was frightened from the mere thought of sleeping with her.

            "What's a first?" Lance asked.  She wiggled into her jeans and grinned.

            "One night stand." she laughed. Lance ran his hands through his hair.

            "We had sex?" he asked abruptly. Nellie raised her eye brow and sat back down looking up at him with the most amused expression.

            "You make it sound like it's a bad thing."

            "Yes! I mean no."

            "No keep going, you're doing great!" she crossed her arms over her chest and took in a deep breath. "Relax, we didn't have sex." she finally said. Lance stood still, stiff as wood.

            "Serious?" he asked narrowing his eyes,

            "Oh trust me, if we had sex you'd remember." she winked and pulled over her shirt. "If you'll excuse me, I need to get to work."

            "Right now?" Lance questioned.

            "Yes, I work the day shift today. Good thing it's going to be dark inside." she said looking down at yesterdays clothes.

            "Nonsense, you're not leaving without breakfast and you can borrow mine. I might have a small shirt." Lance felt bad for making her feel so uncomfortable, not that she looked it.

            "Aren't you a sweet heart." she said in a southern drawl.

            Lance had found her an old t-shirt of his, and had shrunk in the dryer a year ago. He tossed it to Nellie and she quickly changed while chewing on a frozen waffle. Her hair was tied back into a complicated braid and she reapplied her makeup in the bathroom. Lance pulled over his own shirt, and zipped up his leather jacket.

            "Ready to go?" he asked. Nellie nodded checking herself out in the hallway mirror and clapped her hands together once.

            "You really don't have to drop me off." she grinned.

            "The least I can do for not sleeping with you" Lance joked and heard her laugh from behind. He could think of so many of his friends who would instantly fall in love with Nellie. She was pretty, witty and charming, just not him. His mind was already stuck on someone else and he still couldn't make up his mind if he liked it or hated it.

            Jessica found herself staring at herself in front of the mirror of the jewelers. Kim was busy speaking to the man who was so carelessly fondling her ring. She kept pulling at the end of her hair and eyed the man with great frustration. Kim explained to the man again that the ring just needs to be polished and let out. It was too small for her fingers. The green emerald was almost the same color as Ian's eyes and Kim had found it adoring that he had known her so well. She loved the oval emerald surrounded by white diamond dust, the band was a rose gold delicately put together. He had told her it was his grandmothers. She had given it to him in full confidence that one day Ian would get married to a nice girl.

            "It's stunning." Jessica noticed for the fifth time. Kim looked down at it and grinned like a child.

            "It is, when he proposed he didn't bend on one knee, or give me a sappy speech. He grabbed my hand, kissed my knuckles and slipped the ring on. He didn't say a word. He just smiled at me knowing too well that I was already his." Kim grinned and Jessica stared at her sister's rosy cheeks.  "Love is pain, Love is gain, my love is yours and you are mine " Kim read the inscription on the inside of the band. She turned to Jessica wishing her sister finds the same love that she has with Ian.

            "Why are you looking at me like that?" Jessica asked, Kim shrugged and handed the ring off to the jewelers.

            "Let's go get lunch, this will take at least half an hour."

            "Is Ian meeting us here?" Jessica asked. Kim nodded checking her cell phone.

            "Yeah, he's supposed to. I called this morning he didn't pick up. I left him a message." Kim bit the inside of her lips.

            "I'm sure he's fine. Call him again"

            "He probably had a long night. Lance and Ian were hanging out" she grinned. That seem to catch Jessica's attention almost instantly.

            "Hanging out?" Jessica inquired. Kim caught a glance of Jessica's face from the corner of her eye. She had started to notice the shade of pink on the very top of her sisters cheeks, when ever Lance's name was mentioned. Kim decided to have a little fun.

            "Yeah, They went out spent the night drinking. Ian introduced him to one of his friend."

            "Oh. That's nice." Jessica replied trying not to look too eager.

            "Let's just say he's very happy." Kim teased wiggling her eye brows. Jessica stopped in her tracks and Kim swore she heard a growl from Jessica. Kim looked across the street to where she was looking at. Lance was standing with a goofy smile over his face, a tall woman next to him who had been talking very animatedly. Her hand rested on his shoulder and then slid down to his elbows. The move seemed so insignificant and innocent but Kim could see Jessica's claws coming out.

            "You like Lance." Kim blurted looking at the beautiful woman, who was now laughing at something Lance said.  

            Jessica broke herself away from the sight and turned to Kim who herself was smiling.

            "No." she said.

            "Sure okay." Kim pulled back a laugh "And you're a virgin." 

***Please guys give my other books a read. I just posted up a new story The Vixen. I would appreciate some feedback on it as well. An update for this is coming really soon - Posted 07/02/2015***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 4.6K 14
Ares stared at me and I swallowed nervously. My eyes trailed over his naked, muscular body as memories of our times together flooded my memory. "Loo...
1.5M 12.7K 43
An affair between a maid with the husband of the woman she serves since childhood. She knew what she was doing when she started luring the sexually f...
804K 22.4K 32
BOOK TWO: BOSS'S EX PERSONAL ASSISTANT... FROM THE BOSS'S COLLECTION... It's been five years since Riley left Wyatt, they've had no contact whatsoeve...
1.7M 71.9K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...