Spain X Reader X Romano || Sc...

By toroshi-kun

"I thought you are the one for me." "There's nobody better than you." This story contain An Angsty Love Trian... More

Chapter 0 - P R O L O G U E
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.5 - Alfred and Iggy
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - He decided
Chapter 24 - He is pitiful
Chapter 25 - She thinks they are foolish
Chapter 26 - Why him?
Chapter 27 - She confessed
Chapter 28 - He's not backing down
Chapter 29 - New feelings
Chapter 30 - She's trying
Chapter 31 - Fellow big bruder
Chapter 32 - It's over
Chapter 33 - Front porch
Chapter 34 - Bonds
Chapter 35 - LEGO BLOCKS
Chapter 36 - Gun
Chapter 37 - She got him
Chapter 38 - He is screwd
Chapter 39 - They know where
Chapter 40 - He is thankful
Chapter 41 - Strong back
Chapter 42 - Ti amo
Last Chapter - Lovino's route
Last Chapter - Antonio's Route
CREDITS
Y/N Vargas

Chapter 04

561 22 13
By toroshi-kun

Your POV.

I look at the mirror admiring the new uniform, the WW Gakuen uniform. Red skirt and white shirt. Under the blue blazer, I wear my black sweater. I put my hair in simple (h/s).

School Itineraries? Check.

Phone? Check.

Student Id? Check.

Well that's all I guess? Yosh! I can do it!

"Mom! I'll be going!" I grab a toast and walk to the front door, putting my shoes on. My mom walk up to me and smile.

"Aw, I am so proud of you dear!" She hug me and I hug back, smiling slightly. She pat my back, an unknown gleam cross her (e/c) orbs.

"Be sure to make as many friends as you can okay?" I trouble-smiled at her request,

"uhm.. yeah I'll try.."

At The WW Gakuen

I'm glad the opening ceremony work out well. Sigh.. I still don't know any one here though. It's international school huh? I should've known! Mom your request, I think I can't fulfill it.. I frown at the thought.

As I walk to my homeroom class, I bump to someone, making both of us fall. I spot a girl with blond locks and greeny-eyes, a purple ribbon.. She look troubled picking up her scaterred things, I sigh to myself.

"I am really sorry, I didn't look to where I was going.."I help her picking up he stuff, the girl smile and nod,

"No need to worry, the fault is on mine also.." I touch something hard and cold and when I look at it, it is a gun...

A GUN?!

"Gyaahhhh-!!!" I throw the gun immediatly, the girl panicked and pick up the gun and hold it close to her chest, feeling relief.

"Aaaa-GUN?! Why do you have it?!" The girl smile and points the gun at me, I flinch.

"Sorry, Its my brother.. I think he confuse my bag with his so I want to return it to him," she offer her hand to help me stand up nicely who's still in shock.

Her brother's--... Arghh I don't care anymore!! I sigh.

"Okay.. uhm do you need help?" The girl smile brightly while blushing a little,

"Oh! Yes please! Thankyou very much-.."

"Y/N," We start to walk and this girl still smiling.

"Thankyou very much Y/N, I am Lili, Lili Zwingli.. It is a pleasure to meet you," Her small form make her look cute, her purple ribbon.. she barely reach my shoulder.

I smile, "The pleasure is all mine too," She look like a real princess.

We arrive in front of a certain class, Lili shyly call out for her big brother while a wait on the hallway. Now that I think about it again, this class--.. Its Antonio..

I timidly look inside when I meet a certain purple orbs, and that boy smirk approaching me.

"Ohonhonhonhon, what a surprise mademosielle~!"

Francis hold my chin making me look at him, I avert my gaze to the side try to escape his flirtarious behavior.. It's only my first day, I don't want to be killed by his fangirls.

"Ye-yeah.. Uhm Is Antonio here?"

He stop and cry dramatically, I facepalm at myself.

"Non!!!" He grip on my shoulder while still crying, "Eh-hehe..?" I smile awkawrdly, the both of us already making a scene here.

"Let her go you France." We glance at the boy with really similiar looks as Lili, then It hit me.

The big brother's.. gun..

"Oh-.."

I see Lili behind her look scared, Her big brother glare at Francis, making him tremble. I feel guilty and smile at Lili's big brother.

"Uhm.. It's okay, we're uhh joking! Yeah that is.. haha,"

"Really?"

"Yes, I was just asking about stuff.." Francis sigh relief and stand between the two of us smiling brightly at me,

"Well, if you really looking for Antonio, He's absent today.." Francis touch his chin in thought while Lili's big brother just nod his head.

"Uhm-.. Y/N this is my big brother Vash Zwingli. Big brother, this is Y/N.." Vash look at me with respect and nod his head.

"Nice to meet you Y/N, thankyou for helping my sister back then." We shake hands and smile,

"It's okay, my fault anyway.."

Author POV.

You both bid your farewell to the upperclassmen, Francis and Vash then continue to walk to your homeroom class. You both talk about random things. And when you've reach the class you immediatly sit on the only empty seat on the back row near the window. Lili sat in front of you while the seat beside her is occupied by a girl with platinum long hair.

You look boredly from the window,

I wonder if Lovino is okay.. How's his life right now? He should be in high school like me right? That grumpy cat must be causing too much scene huh? Maybe-.. He's attending this school?! Nah, that's imposibble.. I've pass all the classes while searching Lili's brother.

But maybe,

just maybe...

I wish he's here...

God I am so stupid..

You sigh and rub your eyes, just thinking about him making you hard to breath, it hurts.

The realization that you're hopelessly in love with Lovino had happen the day he gone without a single goodbye.

You had realize it and that feel seems to be growing each day, each breath you take.

It's scary sometimes, you've stop crying for him but you only think of him all the times.

It's scary.

Timeskip

You walk to Antonio's house, on your hand were medicines, poccari and ingredients to make dinner. School had ended a while ago, on your way home you decided to buy some things for Antonio knowing he'll be alone on his own house, he may be sick or something. It's getting dark when you reach your neighboorhood.

Glad the trees are already trimmed. It will be more scary if--...

You stop abruptly when you heard a ruffling sounds. You look behind but didn't catch any thing suspicious. But you hear it again, you shivered and glare looking for the source of the sounds. It is dark so you can't see a thing,

That is when suddenly the garden lamp beside a really big and tall tree turn on brightly,

You look up but still didn't see clearly as something fall down from the tree.

Or rather "someone"........

You widen your eyes, The back light from the lamp making that figure look like an angel,

A brunette with his nostalgic curls,

Landing smoothly in front of you who's still in shock,

He got up and dust some dirt and leaves in his jeans, still didn't notice you..

Your throat feels dry, your eyes start to water, your hear beat rapidly..

"Lo-...Lovi..no?"

The boy immediatly turn around to face you, he widen his eyes at your figure...

"Y/... Are you.. Y/n?"

To be Continue..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 119 43
"She chose you over herself, she loved you more than anyone in this world," he says. Who is she? After all, whom did she choose? Who said the above...
40.8K 1.8K 15
Romano and Italy get into a nasty fight, ending with Romano declaring war on the younger brother. Italy seeks Germany for help and Romano runs off to...
2.4K 35 13
Highest Ranking: #1 in othercountries Just a few stories and one-shots with the Hetalians.
305 4 9
The original story is by reiseininaru on Fanfiction.net and a link to the original will be at the end. Make sure to check it out and show her some lo...