Daughter of Black {George Wea...

By 70svelvet

"Look up the word Reckless in the dictionary Miss Black, your name will be the definition" Layla had a sharp... More

Prolouge
Layla black-3rd year
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
18.5
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Epilouge~28
Rita Skeeter~29
A/N Its Over
1k reads
Wedding~30
Children
An old childhood memory~31
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
Happy 19 years later!
Edit and Thanks❤️

10

2.7K 62 20
By 70svelvet

Time skip brought to you by Dobby's Socks!
Dumbledore had just announced the Tri-Wizard tournament and the beauxbatons have just danced in followed by the Dumstrangs.
When we began the meal I couldn't find George and this Dumstrange bloke started flirting with me.
"Why hello there" he said winking.
"Um..hi" I said awkwardly.
Luckily Seamus was there and pretended to be my boyfriend, I told George so he didn't beat Seamus up.
George was like that....
They told us about the Yule ball and I was not excited, but I guess George will find a way to make it fun.
Seamus kept glancing at Alex but she seemed oblivious to it.

I nudged Seamus.
"Just ask her" I said.
"She wouldn't want to go with me Layla, you know that, she's bloody gorgeous" he said.
"Seamus she likes you it's obvious, I can read minds remember" I said.
"She's really intelligent, she probably knows occlumousy or something like that"

Time Skip To 3 Weeks later
We have the 4 champions. Yes I said 4. Not 3. My childhood friend Cedric Diggory (me and him are best friends and study partners) Victor Krum, Fleur Declore, and surprise surprise, Harry fucking Potter.
Harry came 2nd in the first task and the day after I got a package from Uncle Remus. It was my dress for the Yule ball. It was beautiful. He has good taste.

I also got a package from my dad. It was a necklace. The letter said it was my mothers.

"Nice dress you got there Layla" said a voice.
I turned to see Cedric grinning at me.
"Thanks Ced" I said.
Me and him spent the afternoon discussing the second task, I was obviously going to help him, I mean..I'm kinda annoyed at Harry, I really wanted to enter, and he just put his name on and not mine or Rons.

I could see Harry looking distressed as he watched me converse with Cedric.

I shot him a dirty look and he frowned, but I didn't care.

Sorry this was short the next chapter will be what she wears, make up and hair. And the chapter after that will be the Yule Ball.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1.2K 22
"Don't you dare die on me, Weasley." "I wouldn't dream of it, Lupin. I haven't told you I love you yet." ☆•★•☆ Cha...
264K 10.5K 20
「𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗥」❝That boy is really strange❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Kaia McKinnon is inattentive, and not that she could handle it. It was just how she had...
15.1K 196 53
Layla Black,Daughter of Sirius Black. Layla didn't know who her father was for long. But she won't know until a few years into going to Hogwarts. She...
261 4 11
Alcyone is the youngest daughter of the noble and most ancient house Black. Just like her sisters, her parents had her fate arrange by agreeing on an...