Transformers Prime: Love Betw...

By SunnyK513

Arcee is a prisoner on a ship, but she not the only one. Soundwave is also a prisoner on the ship. These fome... More

Definition
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
AN 2

Author's Note

355 6 11
By SunnyK513

Thank you so much for reading my story. I'm so sorry that it took so long to get it done. I'm in school and I had through a editing stage. Hopeful I'll be done soon. I don't know if I may make a sequel to this story. I working on a couple of different ones. (At the same time. Hopeful I'll be getting those done soon). Thanks again for reading my story. Leave comments, I want to know what you guys like about my story. Once and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 986 10
Everyone thinks Soundwave acts the way he does because of the vow he made to Megatron to not speak again until they stood on a restored Cybertron, bu...
34.4K 784 39
Evee, a girl from 17 years, working in a lab, meets the fearless leader Optimus Prime. She wants to free him from the terrible organisation MECH who...
3.8K 113 12
With Enigma returned to her family and the war between the Autobots and Decepticons ended, both factions have now enjoyed the peace and serenity they...
3.5K 195 13
Ratchet felt as though he had drawn too much attention to himself, despite his best intentions. Captured and being held prisoner aboard the Deceptic...