Old Friends (Janet and Toni F...

By lostarchives00

After being the best of friends in the 90's and losing touch, Janet Jackson and Toni Braxton finally get a ch... More

Main Characters/Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
So sorry.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39: Part I
Chapter 39: Part II
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53: Part I
Chapter 53: Part II
Chapter 53: Part III
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 32

4.3K 119 57
By lostarchives00

Janet

The media windstorm was officially full-blown with photos of Toni and I at dinner. Requests for interviews were coming in for either she or I nearly every day, and it was starting to get on my nerves. What was there to talk about? We were together. That's it.

It was easy to ignore it now because tour crunch time was upon me, and between dance rehearsals and meetings, there was no time for me to accidentally catch us on tv or the internet.

  That is, until, Gil called and wanted every detail. He was the only paparazzi I would tolerate, only because I knew he meant well.

  "So it's official official? Toni and JJ? I'm here for it," he gushed as we stretched for another 8-hour Rehearsal. I just smiled.

  "Yeah, Gil. It's official, whatever that means."

   "I can tell she's cracking your back already. It's all over your face, Jan." He muttered. "Either that, or you're putting it on her and you know it. So which one is it?"

  "Don't you have some dance moves to make up? What's with all these questions!" My face heated up.

He shook his head. "I know you, J. I can tell she's doing something to you. I wanna meet her."

  "I'd love for you to meet her," I told him with a shy smile. "You'd love her."

  "Give me a time and a place, and I'm there." Gil got up, then held his hand out for me to stand as well. All this talk about Toni was making me miss her so much. Now that both of us were about to go on the road, our rendezvous were much further and in between. There was only one more night that I could be with her, and then I had to leave. I was dreading it. As much as I loved performing, I loved Toni so much more.

But as soon as the music started and all of us were in position, all of those thoughts left my mind, and I was ready to dance until I couldn't anymore.

Toni

  "Face, you missed the entrance again." I sighed, leaning against the piano. After the health scare with my mother, we had to practice twice as much to make up for all of the lost time. Everyone was tired, and I was trying not to turn into a bitch, but the focus was gone and we all were making mistakes that we'd never made before this afternoon.

  "Alright guys, let's take 10." The drummer said. We all disbanded our separate ways. I downed a bottle of water, desperately wishing it was wine.

  "So I heard you and Janet are officially a couple," Face said, nudging my arm with a smile. "What did I tell you?"

  "I know what you told me," I blushed. "Thank you, again, for that advice."

  "So what is it like dating Janet Jackson?"

I rolled my eyes. Not him too. "You don't want to know the half."

Visions of her filled my mind almost instantly. Now, it was like we were getting pulled in opposite directions, and couldn't get together for anything. I knew that was just how it was going to be, but it didn't make it hurt any less. I wanted to see her.

  "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked, cocking his head to the side. A smile grew wide on my face.

  "Don't worry about it, Face."

  "See, this is why I can't talk to you. Y'all are some freaks." He laughed. I shook my head.

If anybody was the freak, it was Jan. I was just along for the ride.

  "See, but you had to take it there. That could have meant anything."

  "I know what it means," he muttered. "Congratulations. I'm happy for you, Ton." He flashed a bright grin.

  "Thanks, Face." 

  "Just let me play at the wedding, alright?"

  "That's between you and her, I'm not getting involved," I chuckled.

  "Ask her for me."

  "You can ask Jan yourself, you got her number."

  "Maybe I will."

   "Alright let's get this going, we still have that meeting at 5 for set design." I took my place back in front of the microphone and tried to get my mind right.

  Only a few more hours and I would finally be able to be with Jan, one last time before she had to go away. I was excited and dreading it at the same time. The day dragged on, of course, but finally, I was saying goodbye to Face and speeding home to her. I was rarely ever at home now, and she insisted that I slowly start bringing more of my things to her house where I spent nearly 5 nights out of the week. She told me that even whenever she was gone, I was welcome to stay anyway, but I don't think I'd ever do that. All of her things scattered all over the house, the smell of us on her sheets, would only make me miss her more.

  I pulled up to her house at 7:49, and it almost looked like no one was home. Usually a porch light was on, or I could see her bedroom light on from the window, but there was nothing. I had half a mind to call and see where she was, but just decided to let myself in with the key she gave me last week. I thought it was too soon, but she said it wasn't. So I guess it wasn't.

  "Jan, baby," I called, my voice echoing through the foyer. I waved hello to her housekeeper, pet her dog,  and started up the grand staircase.

  "I'm up here, honey. Come here," she responded. I smiled. I literally had not been able to kiss her in almost 8 days. She was back and forth between here and New York, her headquarters for all business aspects of the tour. I knew she was exhausted before she'd even gotten up on the stage, and I was so ready to take her mind off of it, if only for one night.

  "Where's my baby?" Her voice got louder as I approached her bedroom, and my heart pounded at the thought of getting to hold her in my arms. Finally I saw her finishing up packing a suitcase in the middle of her floor. When our eyes met, it nearly felt like the first time I saw her at that last show, twisting my stomach into pretzel knots. I couldn't hide the smile or my joy any longer. She immediately stopped what she was doing and ran to me with open arms. "There she is, my Toni Michelle!" She squealed, baring all of her perfectly straight teeth in a wide grin. If this was the kind of reaction I got after a week, it was unimaginable how excited we'd get once we saw each other after my tour, 2 and a half months from now.

   I wrapped my arms this tightly around her body, falling in love with her right then and there all over again. She smelled like my heaven, and she was so warm and inviting. She buried her face into my neck, inhaling deeply and squeezing me harder. I loved every second of it.  "God, I wanted this so bad," she mumbled, kissing my neck then putting her face back where it was. We stood like that for at least 2 minutes, just melting into each other. I didn't want to leave her for anything.

  "I missed you, baby," I responded. "Are you okay? You're good?" I pulled away just to look at her face. Of course, I was met with no flaws whatsoever. I fell into her eyes. "You look so good." Janet bit the inside of her cheek, trying to stifle a blush.

  "I'm fine," she responded. "How are you?"

  "So much better now." I stood on my toes to kiss her forehead. "So much better," I repeated softly. Then I kissed her nose, and finally, what I'd been waiting what seemed my whole life for, her soft, Moist, plump lips. At that moment I could have died a happy woman, my life completely fulfilled. She held onto me tighter, pushing me back into the wall behind me in the process with a bit of a thud. Janet's tongue danced a slow, sensual tango with mine, causing me to moan softly into her mouth. She pressed our bodies as close as they could be, gripping my belt for support. I was starting to heat up already, but pulled away reluctantly. She held onto my bottom lip in a sort of pout for ending it.

  "I missed you so much," she mumbled. "And I need you so bad tonight. No exceptions."

  "I'm not fighting you." I responded, resting our foreheads together.

  "Make love to me, Toni Michelle. Let me have my way with you, and I promise you'll be satisfied," she begged, unzipping my hoodie. "I wanna give it to you like it's the last time. Like the first time." Her lips claimed the skin on my collarbone eagerly while she tried to unbuckle my belt. My heart was beating out of my chest while chills shook me to my core. The amount of lust between us was unreal. I wanted to take our time, but I couldn't wait. Not one more second.

  She seemed to have read my mind, because she paused for a moment and pressed her lips to mine slowly and softly, catching herself from being so eager. "I want it to feel like the first time," she whispered again against my skin. We were so close that our lips touched when she said certain words. "When I touched you and the whole world fell apart. You know what I'm talking about?"

  "I know exactly what you're talking about."

  "So let's do it, yeah?" A smile grew on her face.

  "Yeah."

Without warning, Janet pulled me into another tight hug that felt better than any sex we could have had. "I love you. So much."

  "I love you too, Janet Jackson."

  "I don't wanna leave you for any reason in the world. I will cancel this whole thing to stay here."

  "You don't mean that." 

  "No, not really," she laughed. "But I won't manage. Not without you."

  "Don't overthink it. We've gone ten years before. Can you believe that?"

  "That was before I knew how good you taste, and how much I love when you touch me." Janet pulled my pants down, now squatting in front of me and looking up at me with doe eyes. "But I'm done talking about it now," she waved it off as I stepped out of my jeans. "I wanna worship your body tonight," she whispered. "Is that okay?" Her hands slid up my thighs, around to the back and squeezed my ass.

  "Whatever you want, Jan." I ran my fingers through her hair. "Anything."

  She kissed up my thigh to my panties, grabbing a hold of them with her teeth and tugging them away teasingly.

   "I don't think I've ever given you a formal tour of my home, have I?" She pondered, standing up straight.

  "No, Janet, I don't believe you have."

  "Can we do that?" She asked me hopefully, already grabbing my hand.

  "Baby, right now?" I pouted. "Can it wait until later?" I pulled her into me by the waist.

  "No, not really." She looked down and away from me. "I wanna show you something."

  "I'm not even wearing pants, Jan. Come on." She was already dragging me down her long hallway.

  "Shut up already, huh? Just trust me." She stopped walking to scold me before pecking my lips twice.

  "Whatever. Okay."

  We arrived at a set of double doors.

She let go of me to unlock them with a key on top of the frame, and as She let me inside, my eyes widened. The first thing I noticed were the stirrups and arm restraints on one end of the room, next to the shelf with all of her whips, toys,  and handcuffs hanging by size and type. There was also the chair that she used in the Would You Mind performances, she must have had  installed permanently. In the middle, the circular, king-sized, plush bed with crimson sheets and pillows. It was placed right in front of a slim, metal pole. To the left, a rack filled with her roleplaying outfits, and a mini fridge that I could see was stocked with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, ice, wine, and strawberries. The entire ceiling was a mirror.

  "What... what is this?" I asked, looking around. I could already see it being a long night.

  "Toni Michelle, this... this is my playroom. Is it okay if we play?" She asked gently, coming behind me and holding my waist.

  "If it's what you want, baby, that's fine." I placed my hands on top of hers. I wanted to trust her. And I almost did. But something about Janet when she was really in the mood made me a little hesitant.

  "Hey, there's nothing to be afraid of. It's just you and me. Relax, and I'll take care of you, okay?" She turned me around slowly, running her hand down my face. She blinked. "Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to take the rest of your clothes off."

  "Okay," I nodded.

  "All day, I was, um... I was thinking about bringing you in here, and wondering about all the things I could do to you. It was hard to think straight," She explained casually, unbuttoning my shirt and backing me up into the wall. "Because I know there's so many things we have yet to discover about each other, and I know there's a lot you've never even thought about."

  "You're right." I looked around once more. She grabbed my chin and forced me to look her in her eyes. I'm sure she saw something like fear in them.

  "Well, tonight, I wanna get you thinking, and feeling, some things you've never thought about or felt before. And I think you'll rather enjoy what I have planned for us, Toni Michelle."

  "I guess we'll have to see." I tried so hard to keep my cool. But I had no idea what I was in for.

"You're right." She smiled. "I can tell this is going to be an interesting night."

  "You think so?" I asked sarcastically.

  "I've never been more excited to make love to you. That's really saying a lot, Toni." Janet stared intently into my eyes with a completely straight face. "I've never needed your body more than I do at this very second. I can hardly stay in my skin. You... you don't know what you do to me, baby." She shook her head profusely, running her hands up and down my arms, now covered in goosebumps. "You have no idea."

  My body felt hot in arousal as she pulled my shirt off my shoulders.

  "Aren't you going to undress?" I asked. "Could you please?"

  "Is that what you want?"

  "Yeah," I nodded my head and pulled her t shirt up and over her head. "That's exactly what I want."

She threw it to the side, then looked down at her pants to unbutton them. I smacked her hands away, wanting to do it myself. Janet looked at me indignantly. I didn't pay it any attention though. Instead, I pushed her back onto the bed to pull them off her legs. Those too were tossed behind me, then she pulled me directly on top of her, our bodies colliding back onto the bed with a big thud. Her legs wrapped around my waist as we became entangled in another passionate kiss. In all the time that I've gotten to spend with her, this very moment was my favorite, hands down. I could feel her all over me, her desire mixed with mine, the urgency and the dread of leaving one another, was all here. In this bed.

  Janet rolled us over so that she was on top. It was the way she looked down at my face with such dominance over me, sitting up so tall on my lap, like she'd just conquered me. She did. Her tongue began to press up against the inside of her cheek, just staring me down, shaking her head subtly. I just had to stare back, waiting for her to make a move, any move at all.

Janet took a deep breath. "You..." she trailed. "The things that I'm about to do to you, Toni Michelle..."

It's
About
To
Go
Down

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 571 21
When Singer Janet Jackson meets Mafia boss Toni Braxton what will she do. Will she fall in love or get heartbroken? Read to find out!
93.9K 2.3K 22
...... Nobody has to know ...........Let it be OUR SECRET
9.1K 428 14
Just read! 💕
43.5K 3.1K 50
𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.