Newly Bitten // Teen Wolf

Od Isaac-Derek-Stiles

Erin and Isaac have been best friends for a long time. They live together with Isaac's dad, because her famil... Viac

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Sequel!
Well Hey

Chapter 18

18K 518 114
Od Isaac-Derek-Stiles

Same question as last update: should I write a sequel for season 3A?

Vote!

<^_^<     >^_^>

I entered the locker rooms despite the changing guys and the whistles called after me. I walked over to Isaac and Scott who were standing talking with Sheriff Stilinski. I leaned against the lockers next to Isaac sighing heavily before listening to the Sheriff.

"I got to meet with medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. HIs jeep is still in the parking lot so that means-" he stopped with a sigh looking sad and worried, "the hell, I don't know what that means. Look if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him-"

"We'll call you" I said softly cutting off his nervous ranting. 

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him."

 Sheriff looked down and nodded sadly. "Yeah, I'll see you okay?" He walked away as people began clearing out of the locker rooms, then coach walked up.

I zoned out of their conversation not very interested and went into thought. The bad feeling I had earlier, I don't think it was because of Jackson. It felt like more of a pack thing which only means, something's wrong with Boyd and Erica. I wish I could help them, I do. But they left, which disconnected most of the bond between us, I'll never find them.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked and I looked around and nodded. "I think so." 

Suddenly there was metal clanging and banging and I looked back to see Scott had ripped off a locker door and threw it to the ground. I knew he was mad at himself and worried, but he was trying to stay strong for his best friends sake.  He pulled out some clothes and Isaac asked, "You're gonna find him by scent?" 

"Yeah, we all are." Scott handed me a shirt of Stiles' and Isaac got a shoe. 

"But how come you guys get shirts and I get a shoe?"he asked and I rolled my eyes with a smile. I sniffed the shirt and cringed at the stench. Suddenly a figure caught my eye and I nudged Scott getting his attention. Derek stood there with his arms behind his back as usual and a scowl on his face, again as usual. "We need to talk."

Then someone came out from behind the lockers. He looked about late 20's early 30's, wearing all black, with sandy brown hair gelled back. 

"All of us." 

"What the hell is this?" Scott asked moving forward some, as Isaac and I stayed back. Neither of us knew who he was or what he wanted so we were playing it safe.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station." Derek shot back smartly. I glanced at Scott, then back to Derek again totally confused with the whole situation. Judging by the look Isaac gave me, he was too.

"Okay hold on. He- he threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?" 

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one." The mysterious man said and looked at Isaac, "have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous."

"Shut up!" Derek and Scott shouted at him at the same time. I got fed up and leaned over to Scott asking, "who is he?" The man looked at me like he just noticed me standing there and gave me a weird look. 

"Peter, Derek's uncle. Little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set his on fire, and Derek-" 

"Slashed his throat" I finished with him with a nod remembering Derek telling me about it on the way to the station. 

"Hi" Peter said awkwardly with a wave and Isaac gave him a forced smile with a "that's good to know." While I just ignored his presence all together for now.

"Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson. And maybe how to save him." 

I crossed my arms saying, "Well, that's very helpful except Jackson's dead." 

Derek and Peter's face fell. "what?"

"Yeah, it just happened on the field." Scott said.

Peter looked down in thought and Derek's was in confusion. Apparently this was bad. Isaac reading my mind said, "okay, why is no one taking this as good news?"

"Because if Jackson is dead, it didn't just happen. Gerard wanted it to happen."

"But why?"

Peter stepped forward with a creepy smile that had me taking a step back. "Well, that's exactly what we need to find out. And something tells me the window of oppurtunity is closing. Quickly."

<^_^<     >^_^>

The five of us walked into Derek's old house and Scott's phone went off. He pulled it out and sighed with relief, "Oh, they found Stiles." A weight was lifted off my shoulders as I had one less thing to worry about.

"I told you, I looked everywhere." Derek said to Peter as he sat down on the stairs. He lifted up the cover on the stair, "you didn't look here." He pulled out a black cover and Derek asked, "what is that, a book?" 

"No it's a laptop. What century are you living in? A few days after I got out of the coma, I transferred everything that we had. Fortunately, the Argents aren't the only ones that keep records." He walked into the other room with Derek and Isaac in tow as I stayed with Scott because of his phone ringing.

I saw the contact name was Mom before he answered, "hey mom, I can't talk right now."

"Oh yeah? Well, I'm so freaked out that I can barely talk either." 

"What's wrong?"

"Something- definitely something. I don't know what, but I think you're gonna wat to see this for yourself."

And that's how Isaac, Scott, and I ended up at the hospital with Scott's mom. Jackson sat in a body bag with the top half unzipped. Covering his body was some clear coat that was shining and dripping and all around disgusting.

"What's happening to him?" Scott asked and his mom tossed her hands up in a shrug. "I thought you were gonna tell me. Is it bad?"

"It doesn't look good." I said and stepped forward to look at it when Jackson moved slightly. Isaac pulled me back by him with a "woah."

"Uh, mom could you zip it up please?" Scott said and his mom gave him a look with a sigh. "Okay,"

She grabbed the end of the zipper pulling it up. "Okay, okay here we go." She got to his neck where the zipper got stuck. Jackson opened his mouth hissing and Scott said, "mom zip!"

She got it undone as Jackson continued hissing. "Zip, zip, zip!" And finally she finished zipping it.

Scott immediately pulled out his phone dialling Derek and putting it on speaker. "Hello?"

Scott handed me the phone wanting me to speak and I rolled my eyes taking it. "Derek big problem. He's in some transparent casing made from the venom in his claws." He shifted inside the bag and I added, "he starting to move. I think it's like a cacoon, like he's transforming into something."

Derek said some stuff to Peter and all I could understand was "Jackson is only in his kanima's beta shape." Which means he's gonna turn into something bigger.

"Bring him to us."

"I'm not sure if we have time for that." Scott said as Jackson shifted and moved inside of the bag. 

"Scott get him out of there. Go now."

"Hold on, hold on." I said as I watched people walk by. Isaac and Scott stopped holding each end of the bag. Once the people passed I gave them the okay leading them into the parking lot mumbling, "go, go, go."

We raced through the parking lot and suddenly Scott dropped the end he was holding making Jackson hit the ground. We all looked at each other wide eyed before headlights flashed at us. We looked to see Allison's dad, Chris Argent, getting out of his car and walking towards us.

<^_^<     >^_^>

After a quick conversation with Argent, he told us he was joining us to take down Gerard. Gerard had twisted his way into Allison's mind and Chris wanted him gone. We were now in the warehouse waiting for Peter and Lydia.

"Where are they?" Scott asked Derek. 

"Who?"

"Peter and Lydia." Derek looked down deciding to ignore the comment and unzipped the bag and Scott continued, "Whoa hold on a second. You said you knew how to save him."

"We're past that."

"What about-"

"Think about it, Scott! Gerard controls him now. He's turned Jackson into his own personal guard dog. And he set all of this in motion so that Jackson could get even bigger and more powerful."

Argent shook his head. "No, No, he wouldn't do that. If Jackson's a dog, he's turning rabid, and my father wouldn't let a rabid dog live."

"Of course not." Gerard's voice said and we all looked to see him standing only a few meters away from us, he had come in the opening of the back. "Anything that dangerous, that out of control- is better off dead." 

Derek looked back at Jackson and brought his hand down to slash his throat, when Jackson awoke and sunk his claws into Derek's stomach. He lifted him off the ground and threw him across the warehouse hissing loudly.

<^_^<     >^_^>

Sorry it's short. I wanted to put the last in two chapters.

Anyways same question as last update: sequel?

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

P.S. I'm tired.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1K 42 11
Y/n has been attracted to beacon hills ever since her parents were kidnapped by hunters. She meets people who she has a strong urge to protect. Read...
190K 3.5K 51
[𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎✐] 𝄞𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ 𓈈⭒♬ ゚. ❝ 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘧 �...
68.5K 1.5K 16
Sour wolves, werewolf best friends, high school, monsters in the woods, hunters for family, mean girls, and the constant sarcasm of Stiles Stilinski;...
347 68 19
Lucy Stilinski is known as Stiles stilinskis little sister. He is human, while I'm a werewolf. She's independent, strong, and brave. She's been throu...