Beast To Prince

By PupPupPop

Jayne Hughes owns a pet-shop and is known around her neighborhood to tame any animal. One day she gets a stra... More

Beast To Prince
(Training Amadeus) -Learning Respect-
Training Amadeus oODescriptionOo
Training Amadeus oOExerciseOo
Training Amadeus oOBathingOo
Training Amadeus oOHeatOo
Training Amadeus oOGood-ByeOo
Training Severus oOIntroductionOo
Training Severus oOExcerciseOo
Training Severus oODisciplineOo
Training Severus oOBathingOo
Training Severus oOHeatOo
Training Prince oODescriptionOo
Training Prince oOIntroductionOo
Training Prince oODisciplineOo
Training Prince oOSocializingOo
Training Prince oOHeatOo
Training Prince oOGood-ByeOo
Training Fido (Preview)
Training Fido oOIntroduction Discipline Bathing Exercise- Wait What?!Oo
Training Fido oODisciplineOo
Training Fido oOGoodByeOo
โ€Missing Youโ€
โ€FairyTaleโ€

Training Severus oOGoodByeOo

101K 4.1K 973
By PupPupPop

The sound of a phone ringing wakes Jae up in the morning. She lets out a groan and moves her hand around to find the device. Cracking one of her eyes open she groggily answer her phone, ready to yell at whoever woke her up this hour.

"Hello."

"Hello~! Good morning, my little pet trainer!"

Someone kill her now, her grip tightens on the phone as an annoyed face comes onto her features. Out of all the people she doesn't want to hear in the morning, he was on the top of the list.

"What is it, Hopper."

He hums from the other side of the line. "How's Severus going? Must have gone smoothly since you didn't call at all this time!"

She rolls around in her bed and closes her eyes, ready to fall back asleep once their conversation ends.

"He was still a bit of trouble. The reason why I didn't call you as much is because I didn't get a weird surprise and knew everything." She then opens one of her eyes and glares at the phone. "Seriously, how could you forget to tell a woman that her 'pet' could possibly rape her."

"I still don't see why you're complaining, both the guys are handsome."

There was a pause between the two. 

Jae's face goes to one that's not amused. 

"Hopper, you don't have a girlfriend do you."

"Hahahahaha-!" His laughter then started to die down to painful chuckles, almost as if he's crying. "-No."

Jae rolls her eyes and this time moves in her bed to face the ceiling.

"If you don't have anything important to say I'm hanging up."

"Wait, wait, wait! Since it seems he's done with his training, then I'll come today with some other men from the company and pick him up. Then you can start working on taming Prince!"

Jae froze in her bed. That's right, it has been a while. Severus was actually sort of a breeze that she really had fun with him after all the training was done. Jae shook her head and forced on a smile, even though Hopper wasn't there with her she felt it would help fake her voice.

"Sure, what time?"

"Ah, is three okay with you?"

"Yeah, I'll get him ready."

"Okey-dokey!"

The line then ended. She stared at her phone a glare then came on her face and she slammed the phone down. Jae rolls to her side and tries to fall asleep again. She has to get used to this, every time she takes care of one of these pets she's going to have to give them up. Jae clenches her blankets.

"Idiot, he ruined my morning."

oO0OoO0OoO0Oo

"RWAAAAARRGGGHHH! WAKE UP!"

Jae's face breaks down to anger, she takes the water bottle next to her and starts to spray it at Severus. The male instantly reacts and backs away flailing his arms around.

"Alright! Alright! Sorry!" 

Sony continues to give Severus a look filled with annoyance. She sighs and rolls around in her bed do her back is facing him.

"Let me sleep a little more."

At this Severus frowns and leans over her still sleeping body.

"Hey, woman, I'm hungry here."

"We'll go out to eat today, since it's your last day here." 

She whispers the last part, but Severus still catches it. His eyes widen at the news, and his voice actually drops down to a low volume.

"What."

Jae merely gets more comfortable in her bed sheets. "You're trained enough, Hopper said he's coming to pick you up today."

This only made everything freeze for Severus. He thought she bought him, isn't that what Jae said? She always kept on pressing how much she was his owner, so why is she giving him away? ! Severus growls and forcefully takes the sheets off of Jae, making her flinch as the morning cold hit her skin.

"HEY! What the hell are you talking about? !"

Jae frowns but gets up on her knees, she sighs and presses her hair out of her eyes.

"Hopper came to me and asked to tame everyone of you from the dangerous types. He wanted me to do this so the company would stop using abusive ways to train you guys, once you guys were trained I have to return you back to the company."

This only fueled his anger, Severus' fists began to clench.

"Why can't you keep me! ?"
"Because I don't have the money!"

There was silence between the two. Severus could not take the tension of the room and stomped out while slamming the door. Jae flinches as a picture from the wall falls down and cracks. She knew  it was going to be like this, Amadeus almost reacted the same exact way. Was it always going to be like this? Every time she doesn't want to give the pet away. She wonders how Amadeus is doing, is he with a good family, is he behaving?

The more important question is if Severus really will leave willingly.

oO0OoO0OoO0Oo

It was getting near that time, and the two haven't spoken a word with each-other. But, every now and then Jae would catch his glance on her, but he would immediately turn away mumbling something under his breath. To be truthful to herself, this was breaking her apart. Jae didn't want his last day to be like this with Severus. She sighs and turns to the male.

"Severus-."

"What?"

He cuts off, still having his gaze on the television. She bits her lip and gathers up the courage to walk to him and sit next to him on the sofa.

"Are you really that pissed?"

"Why the hell else wouldn't I talk to you."

He continues to ignore her presence and watch the show that's on. Jae frowns at this and grabs Severus' face with her hand, he lets out a 'what' but his voice falls flat as he sees the dead serious look on her face. Severus begins to fidget under her gaze and tries to look somewhere else, not liking how close their faces were.

"I'm upset too, that you're going to leave. But, my job is done. And I know you'll find another owner that'll probably-."

His eyes snap back to hers as he hears this. Something inside Severus snaps, he pounces forward and takes Jae hands so they were over her. Jae's eyes widen at his action and at how hurt his face looked. Severus begins to speak in a low voice.

"Is that all I am?"

Jae's mouth begins to move, but she was too shocked to speak out a word. Severus then starts to lean down, making some of his long hair fall down too.

"Why do I have to be only a 'pet'? Can't I be more?"

"S-Severus."

Now Jae's face was also red, Severus face was so close to hers. Also, the look on his face was something she hasn't seen before.

"Jae, I-. I-."

She closes her eyes tight, ready for what was going to happen next. Severus could feel his heart race, and not like those moments when he was in a life or death situation. He was in anticipation. But, just as their lips were about to touch there was a loud knocking from her door, and a familiar annoying voice.

"Jae~! I'm here to pick up Severus!"

Her eyes snap open at Hopper's sudden appearance. She quickly pushes Severus off from on top of her and onto the floor. Jae makes sure to straighten herself out as she runs to the door still panting. Jae opens it with a smile that was still twitching a bit.

"H-Hey."

Hopper smiles brightly at the woman.

"So, where is-. Why is Severus looking at me like that?" Hopper said while pointing behind her.

Jae first blinks in confusion at him. She then turns around and her face falls. Severus was on the ground from being pushed over by Jae, but that wasn't what Hopper was talking about. All around Severus there was a dark aura coming out from him, and his glare was directed only at the red head. Jae turns to Hopper while laughing nervously.

"H-He's just tired! Don't worry, he's all stabled!"

Hopper stares from her, to Severus, and back to Jae. The man just shrugs it off though and walks to the long haired male. Severus stood back up, but still pouring out that murderous aura at Hopper. He walks up to him with the same smile.

"How has everything been?"

"GO FUCK-!"

Jae runs up and covers Severus' mouth before he could say anything more. She continues to use that same, fake laugh.

"He's just frutrated! Hahahaha!" Jae then whispers up in Severus' ear. "Behave!"

Severus lets out a growl, but looks to Hopper with a less furious glare. Hopper continues to smile at the 'pet'.

"You've been good?"

"Whatever."

Hopper hums happily, he then take out a clipboard from behind him and begins to write some stuff down with the same grin on. He then puts it down and puts the pen back in his pocket.

"Congratulations, you were able to tame Severus, and even have him lower his voice. Now, could you get his collar?"

Jae nods and picks up the leash from a table. She walks up to Severus and puts it on his neck, but while doing this Severus looks down at her with the most hurt look on his face. This made Jae stop her movements for a second, but she bits down on her lip and continues to put the collar on. Jae then turns to Hopper and hands him the leash.

"When am I getting the next 'pet'?"

"Ah!" Hopper exclaims, he then fishes out from his back pocket another guide. Severus watches the exchange, and his eyes widen at the manual. It couldn't be, she couldn't really have to take care of him next. "You'll get Prince in a few days, I suggest you really study up-."

"WHAT? !"
Both Hopper and Jae jump at Severus sudden yell. Jae's eyes widen as he stomps up to Hopper and grabs him by the collar. The 'pet's' eyes were back to their cannibalistic state.

"She can't look after that fucked up sadist! She'll get cut up in the first day!"

Jae runs up to Severus and tries to pull the male off of Hopper.

"Severus! Stop it!"

Hopper had a surprised look on his face at how angry Severus was. But, soon that look turned to one of amusement and he started to laugh.

"Wow, haven't you got attached!"

At this, Severus growls at the male. Before he could anything more to him, Jae pushes in between the two and looks Severus straight in the eye.

"You think I can't handle it?"

"Of course-!"

She slaps her hand over his mouth, making him stop.

"I was able to control Amadeus, he was going all trigger happy on me the first day. Also, I was able to survive your rage the first day."

At this Severus was silent, his face was contorted trying to find another reason for her not to take care of Prince. Jae smiles at Severus though, and pets the top of his head.

"I promise I'll be fine, just make the best for your net owners."

He didn't speak, but finally after a while of silence he sighed. "Fine."

Jae smiles at this and turns back to Hopper who was looking at the two with an eyebrow raised. She picks up the leash and gives it to the man.

"He's all trained."

Hopper was still a little suspicious, but waves it off and takes the leash with a smile.

"Alright! Thanks again for your work Jae! See you next time~."

He then walks to the exit of her house, with Severus in toll. But the whole walk, Severus kept glancing back at Jae, she made sure to smile the whole way. Right until the door closes on her. Jae then laughs to herself and rubs her face, feeling tears come up again.

"And the door makes me cry again."

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

I'm still not even half-way done with this story @_@

Seriously, these new story ideas are begging to come out, but never in my life will I try to juggle more than one story .__.

 Well, there goes Severus! Up next Prince, then Fido! I can't believe how many people still read this story, I thought alot gave up, but after reading your comments/reviews it really made my day! And I'm excited to write for Prince, because he'll be probably one of my most . . . interesting characters.

Again, thanks so much for the votes/reviews! Keep it coming!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 45 22
Just for fun! Please don't kill me folks! Thumbnail from ( https://youtube.com/channel/UCON0zJaBcjZxCKzH6ADlu2g ) (Discontinued, Reasons: So many stu...
131K 1.5K 42
**WARNING: This story is only for Mature Audiences, contains significant erotic and explicit sexual content, and contains subject matter that is not...
243K 3.6K 21
Jocelyn thrust her head backward and groaned in frustration. Aroused as she was, all her nerve endings had become very sensitive. She closed her eyes...
1.4M 33.9K 69
โYou Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...