Deliver Your Love (Camren AU)

By VeggySoup

Camila was about to go home one night after her shift at the restaurant. She got one last unexpected delivery... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 4

22.5K 714 770
By VeggySoup

Camila always woke up early, riding a bike to school took time and she liked being fresh as she rides it. Today was no different, she hopped in the shower, brushed her teeth and picked an outfit. She did her usual routine, the only thing different was that a certain green eyed girl was sitting on her stool, eating cereal.

"Lauren?"

"Hi.." Lauren waved as she put the spoon inside her mouth. She looked at her mom in confusion, Sinu simply smirked back.

"She's driving you, the least we can do is feed her." Sinu shrugged, knowing this was what Camila was wondering.

"Lauren likes captain crunch! Like me!" Sofi shouted, letting her tongue out. Camila furrowed her eyebrows, not knowing what to think of Lauren Jauregui bonding with her family. It's been a day and it seemed like her family liked her more than they ever liked Camila.

Camila sat beside Lauren and picked up a banana. She peeled the banana open and munched it.

"Kaki likes bananas. So you have to buy her bananas everyday." Sofi told and Lauren almost spit her cereal out.

"Sofi.. don't reveal our plan." Lauren whispered, which gained a faint sorry from Sofi. However, Camila heard this.

"Plan?"

"Yeah! Lauren wants to win your heart kaki, so I'm telling her how to be the perfect wife. Isn't that sweet?" Sofi cheered and Lauren physically hit her forehead, shaking her head. Fuck, she was screwed. What was she even thinking? Sofi realized she messed up and then covered her mouth.

"Sowwy Lauri..." Sofi mumbled.

"It's okay princess. You suck at keeping secrets though." Lauren muttered back, rubbing her hair. She continued eating her cereal and avoided any eye contact with Camila. Camila smirked at the new information, so a Jauregui thinks she can win Camila huh?

"You really think you can win me over through my little sister?" Lauren could literally sense the smirk in Camila's voice.

"Um, uh- I didn't mean. It was a joke." Lauren stuttered, oh God, she was never this nervous because of a girl before. Camila smirked again when she heard the stutter but after they finished the rest of their breakfast in silence, as Lauren walked outside the Cabello's residence, Camila grabbed onto Lauren's arm.

And Lauren died inside. She was trying to act calm but it was hard to when she saw the edge of Camila's lips rise.

"Why do you do this to me..?" Lauren whispered.

"Because you're cute." Camila winked, pinching Lauren's cheeks. She laughed when she felt the heat and as Lauren's cheeks turn red, Camila rush inside Lauren's car. Lauren shook her head and went inside the driver's seat.

As they both finished buckling their seatbelt, Lauren started her car. However, Camila let go of her seatbelt and shouted at her to stop.

"What?" Lauren asked, surprised at the sudden shouting.

"I need to say bye to my baby." Camila said, running outside the car and rushed beside her bike. She kissed the seat and then walked back towards the car.

"You'd be such a clingy girlfriend." Lauren joked as she started driving the car.

"Correction, a great girlfriend. Too bad you'll never know what it feels like." Lauren sighed exaggeratedly but relaxed when she heard Camila chuckle.

One day Camila.. one day, she'll know what it feels like and she'll be just as great of a girlfriend.

--

The whole school stared more than yesterday as Camila stepped out of her car.

"Damn Lauren! You finally got Cabello! Nice!" A jock shouted as he walked with his friends from the parking lot. Chris was beside them and smirked when he saw his sister with Camila. Of course Camila couldn't resist the Jauregui charm, just like every other girls in school.

"Aye mami, look at that ass." Another one whistled as Camila looked down to lower the skirt she was wearing.

Lauren rolled her eyes as she tried to ignore them but when she heard Camila mumble a 'thanks for the ride' to her as she avoided eye contact, Lauren knew they fucked up her plan of winning her heart. Camila rushed inside without another look and she wanted to go after her, but she didn't want to seem desperate.

"Fucking idiots.." Lauren muttered as she locked her car and went inside the school. She walked towards her locker and stuffed her things inside.

"Camila!" Her best friend shouted from behind. Lauren watched as Normani approached the tiny girl. Lauren followed her and stood beside her.

"Did you bring some shoes with you?"

"Yeah, and a jersey and a clean shirt."

"Cool, alright, we don't have your jersey ready yet, you'll get it next week but if you ever need some sports related outfit, just ask me or Lauren alright?" Normani gave her a sweet smile which Camila reciprocated. She then saw Lauren and fidgeted uncomfortably until she finally excused herself. Normani eyed Lauren weirdly.

"Jauregui..?"

"Yes?"

"What the fuck did you do?"

"I drove her here and when she stepped down a bunch of assholes cat called her basically." Lauren explained and Normani raised her eyebrow, expecting for Lauren to continue.

"Um, that's it."

"You didn't kick anyone's ass?" Normani asked in disbelief.

"I was stunned and she rushed inside!" Lauren argued.

"Well... it's nothing you can't fix, you better apologize." Normani told as she left Lauren standing up in confusion.

"I didn't do shit!"

"Exactly! Now apologize for not doing shit!"

--

"Uh- Hey Camila- Can I- um, I mean of course I can. May-"

"Fuck's sake Lauren, Hey guys, can we sit here?" Normani cut Lauren's stuttering as Lauren looked down to the floor. What was happening to her? She was always the cocky, confident one.

"Yeah sure." Dinah answered, wanting Lauren to fix this as much as the two of them wanted to. When Camila told her what happened, Dinah was more surprised than angered that Lauren didn't stand up for her. Those little boys were terrified of Lauren, she had so much power in the school.

"You know Lauren... Jackson Wayne touched Camila's ass this morning." Ally muttered and Camila hit her arm. She promised not to tell Lauren.

Normani froze as she sat beside Dinah. Lauren on the other hand, dropped her tray as she stared at Camila.

"Is this true?"

"No- I mean yes but-" Lauren didn't let her finish her sentence as she basically ran towards the table she usually sat in.

"Did you fucking lay your dirty hands on Camila's body?" Lauren growled as she held on Jackson's collar.

"Lauren.. what the fuck are you doing?" Chris warned as he stood up.

"Back the fuck off Chris." Lauren didn't break her eye contact with Jackson, who physically squirms under her gaze.

"I- I was just fooling around, I didn't know she was your girl, I'll back off Lauren, dude, I'm sorry. C'mon now, we're all friends..."

"I don't fucking care if she's my girl or not or someone else's. You don't fucking touch a girl's body unless she allows you to. And her ass seriously? I can report you to the fucking principal and have you suspended." Lauren didn't want this to happen but she couldn't control her arm and moved to punch him. However, as she moved her arm backwards and Jackson closed his eyes, her elbow accidentally hit a hard surface instead.

"Camila!" Lauren shouted as Camila held her forehead in pain.

"Shit, shit, shit." Lauren whispered as she saw the bump on Camila's forehead.

"I'm okay.."

"What were you thinking...?" Lauren managed as she settled on the floor and sitting Camila down on her lap. The whole cafeteria was practically getting a free show. Dinah wanted to go look after her best friend but she was too busy handling her Camren heart.

"I wanted to stop you. I guess I did." Camila let out a soft giggle as she clutched her pounding head.

"Stop it.. it's gonna hurt more." Lauren said softly, rubbing it slowly. Camila closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling of Lauren's skin moving on her forehead. It makes her feel calm for some odd reason.

"Kiss it better?" Camila whispered but Lauren heard it. Her heart literally stopped. She leaned down and put her lips on it gently.

"I ship it so bad." Dinah's voice boomed around the silent cafeteria, earning looks and laughter from all around.

"C'mon Cabello." Lauren said, standing up and letting her hands out to help the younger girl. Camila held Lauren's hand, in order to make sure she wasn't going to try anything else stupid. She lead Lauren towards their table's direction but Lauren stood her ground and glared at Jackson. The scared boy quickly rushed on his feet and walked towards Camila, who got scared and backed on towards Lauren's front. Lauren's arms protectively flew around her waist and her head laid on top of Camila's.

"I just- I'm sorry. I just thought you were pretty and your um, body is nice so yeah-"

"Still not an excuse Wayne. If I ever hear about any of you-" Lauren pointed her fingers towards the jocks "-touching a girl without any consent, I will fucking chop your balls off." Lauren continued and then she made the first move of holding Camila's hands and walked back towards their table.

"Nice." Normani commented as Lauren sat beside her. Camila sat across her and Ally moved to look at the bruise.

"I'm sorry Cabello..."

"You didn't know I was behind you..."

"No, I mean for this morning. I should've told them all to fuck off." Lauren's eyes were filled with guilt and Camila couldn't help but feel bad for sort of storming off this morning.

"Lauren I'm not mad at you." Camila reached out her hand to hold Lauren's palm that was laying on the table.

"You're not?" The shock was visible on Lauren's face, Camila clearly acted like she was this morning.

"I'm not. I just didn't like the attention whenever I'm around you." Camila spoke truthfully and Lauren frowned at this. How was she going to win her over if she doesn't even like being seen with her?

"I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing Lauren, it's not your fault. Thank you, in fact, for standing up for me." Camila said and gave her a sincere smile just to re-assure Lauren one last time

"Anytime Cabello."

--

"Might cool it off with the watching Lauren... It's starting to get creepy." Lucy snickered, bringing Lauren back to real life.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Lauren replied, quickly putting her earphones back in her ears and stretching her legs.

"Pfft... if your eyes were laser, it'd burn Camila's freaking head. In fact, the laser would be so strong that it would make a hole on her head, then travel all around the fucking Earth and kill everyone." Lucy bantered, earning a playful glare and shove from Lauren.

"So, are you guys like.. dating?" Keana asked from behind as she watched her friend's crush. Damn, she was beautiful.

"No... she doesn't like me back." Lauren answered bluntly. The two friends laughed out loud, shocking their whole team.

"Holy shit. Lauren finally actually likes someone and she happens to be the only person in this whole school that doesn't like her back? Holy shit, this is gold." Lucy joked. The trio have just finished their training and was now cooling off by jogging mildly and stretching. They fell into a conversation about the party this Friday and didn't realize that Camila was slowly approaching them.

"Hi.." Camila greeted with an awkward wave.

"Hello!" Lucy quickly walked towards Camila and let her hands out.

"Lucy Vives."

"Hi Lucy, I'm Camila." Camila introduced as she shook her hands. Camila was probably the only person in school who didn't know who Lucy nor Keana was. The three was basically the most popular girls in school, everyone either wanted to fuck them or date them.

"Keana." Keana said as she did the same.

"Wow.. you guys are like, gorgeous." Camila slipped out and when she realized what she said, she covered her mouth with both hands. The two girls chuckled but Lauren frowned. She didn't remember getting called gorgeous.

"Are you done Camila? Let's head out, we don't want you late at Ally's." Lauren wrapped her arms around Camila's waist and started walking away from the two of them.

"Damn Jauregui, already marking your territory. Goddamn man, you know we won't steal our girl's girl. Oh, hey Camila...?" Lucy shouted, smirking widely. She was so happy to see that Lauren was finally settling down. They used to mess around all the time but Lauren was worth more than just a 'friend with benefits', she deserved someone who loved her as much as she could love.

"Yes?" Camila felt pride that even her friends knew of Lauren's interest in her. Was Lauren actually serious about her crush?

"Party this Friday. You should come with Lauren, we're playing spin the bottle. However, we might be able to settle some shit and make sure the bottle always lands on Lauren." Lucy winked.

Lauren sighed in frustration, embarrassed of her friends. She pulled Camila by her hands and walked away.

"They're so beautiful, Jesus."

"Hmmmph." Lauren replied, biting the inner part of her lips. Camila watched jealous Lauren in amusement. Was it really that easy to make her jealous? She must really like Camila.

"How come I've never met Keana before? She's so dreamy, oh God. How do you even be friends with her without wanting to date her? Seriously, her face is so round like in a cute way, her hair is on-"

"I get it. I see her every fucking day." Lauren opened the door for the two of them and they both entered the hallways.

"Good. But you know who's hotter? The captain of the softball team." Lauren literally stopped in the middle of the hallway, trying to process her words.

"Wha- What?"

"Yeah, I heard she has a tiny crush on me but I don't really believe it."

"You don't?"

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"Because she never has a crush on anyone, she plays with people's heart. She's known for fucking someone and then leaving the next days. Also because we only met two days ago. Because there's like a ton of other girls out there, and her friends are frea-"

"Because you're different." Lauren cut. "I know I have a past Camila... and we just met, but you're so- I don't know. You're so irresistible and charming and intelligent and funny and wonderful, and you're like- you're like the sun."

"The sun?" Camila frowned at the comparison. Most girls would be compared to a flower, or a famous celebrity but she was compared to the sun and she doesn't know if that's a good thing.

"I'm like I don't know- the moon. I'm fucking dark and moody and I have dark parts inside of me. When I'm down, you always come striding in and light up my entire fucking sky. And if you let me, I promise you when you're down I'll try to light up the dark sky every night but my light will never suffice because I wasn't meant to shine, I need the light from the sun to reflect upon my surface to light up. But I'll always be up there, watching over you. Fuck that's creepy. The point is I just need a sun and you're slowly becoming my sun without me even realizing it."

"That was um- beautiful." Camila said after a long silence. She was taking in everything Lauren has said.

"I don't know why I feel these things for you okay? But I do. I know I have a bad reputation, but I have a reason why I messed around with those girls and left them. Just let me open up to you slowly, okay? I need to know though... do I have a chance? Don't let me fight for a lost cause." Lauren moved her hands as she spoke, distressed with the whole situation. She ran her hand on her hair, hoping that Camila would say yes.

"Of course you do. Everyone has a chance."

"But you hate me." Lauren pointed out.

"I don't. I don't trust you, but I don't hate you. I'll be real Lauren, you're honestly art. Like you're an art that I'd love to frame and hang in my brain till the rest of my life. You're also my moon, my creepy, stalker moon who watches over me. Who also happens to be very charming and funny and I like hanging out with you. But the Lauren Jauregui that people keep telling me about is so different from this and I'm so scared that that's the real you." Camila's eyes were fixed on Lauren and she noticed as the green turned into a darker shade. She was afraid that she had upset the older girl but she smiled when she saw the same smile on the green eyed girl.

"I'll show you. I'll fucking show you." Lauren grinned widely like a little kid in a candy store.

"Show me what?"

"What the real Lauren Jauregui is like.. and why you should date her." Lauren replied confidently, kissing her cheeks and held her hand as they walked towards the entrance. She opened the door for the both of them again. Once Camila was out the door, Lauren kissed Camila's other side of her cheeks. They reached Lauren's car and she opened Camila's door. She grabbed Camila's bags and put it in the backseat. She locked the seatbelt and then kissed Camila's forehead. She closed the door and Camila was too stunned to say anything.

"I'd love that Lauren.."

--

A/N

ew this was ew

but yeah.. writer's block as I said in never yours. Is this going too fast? Relax, they're not gonna date ASAP but Camren is coming, chill. Guys, any suggestions or feedback?

Thanks for the reads and votes. Love u.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 9.3K 50
Camila is a rebellious student. Lauren is her teacher. What happens when they hook up the day before school starts? Trigger Warnings: Mentions of abu...
42.5K 1.2K 20
Lauren Jauregui is a vampire and is starting to have a hard time to control her thirst for blood. After 4 years of being one will she lose her contro...
674K 18.7K 25
Camila Cabello was just an average girl. One day, she ran into trouble, made by none other than the school's badass troublemaker Lauren Jauregui, whi...
19.2K 523 10
Lauren's friend Ally just got a new step-sister. She seemed fragile and held back. Once Lauren got to know her she knew Camila was a beautiful disast...