Bad Boy Love

By celia_faye

"I need you," he whispered from the passenger seat. Why would I trust a bad boy? But I felt, for some reason... More

Bad Boy Love
Bad Boy Love~ Part 2
Bad Boy Love~ Part 3
Bad Boy Love~ Part 4
Bad Boy Love~ Part 5
Bad Boy Love~ Part 6
Bad Boy Love~ Part 7
Bad Boy Love~ Part 8
Bad Boy Love~ Part 9
Bad Boy Love~ Part 10
Bad Boy Love~ Part 11
Bad Boy Love~ Part 12
Bad Boy Love~ Part 13
Bad Boy Love~ Part 14
Bad Boy Love~ Part 15
Bad Boy Love~ Part 16
Bad Boy Love ~ Part 17
Bad Boy Love~ Part 18
Bad Boy Love~ Part 19
Bad Boy Love~ Part 20
Bad Boy Love~ Part 21
Bad Boy Love~ Part 22
Bad Boy Love ~ Part 23
Bad Boy Love~ Part 24
Bad Boy Love~ Part 25
Bad Boy Love~ Part 26
Bad Boy Love~ Part 27
Bad Boy Love~ Part 28
Bad Boy Love~ Part 29
Bad Boy Love~ Part 30
Bad Boy Love~ Part 31
Bad Boy Love~ Part 33
Bad Boy Love~ Part 34
Bad Boy Love~ Part 35
Bad Boy Love~ Part 36
Bad Boy Love~ Part 37
Bad Boy Love~ Part 38
Bad Boy Love~ Part 39
Bad Boy Love ~ Part 40
Bad Boy Love ~ Part 41
Bad Boy Love ~ Part 42
Bad Boy Love ~ Part 43
Bad Boy Love ~ Part 44
Bad Boy Love ~ The Final Part

Bad Boy Love~ Part 32

474K 9.2K 5.1K
By celia_faye

*ATTENTION!!! VERY IMPORTANT* I understand that for the first few readers, last chapter was very confusing. I fixed it after a while, so some of you may have no idea what I am talking about. If you don't know what I am talking about, disregard this message. If you do, I am very sorry. The ending of last chapter was confusing. I was deciding between the names of Colton and Zachary for the new male character. I decided on Colton for a second, then changed my mind. My phone glitched and didn't save the changes I made, so half of the ending said Colton and the other half said Zach. Also, at the end I mention how Ryan was pushed to the ground. I meant to say Zach was pushed to the ground. I accidentally said Ryan because Zach looks like a teen version of the famous skater Ryan Sheckler. If you were confused by the ending of last chapter, please go and re-read the ending part at the movie theater. Sorry again!

ZACH LOOKS LIKE CAMERON DALLAS. Just wanted to let the people know who didn't read that. :)

Also, a Ryan P.O.V. is coming up, so just remember that he remembers NOTHING that happened at the party.

Ryan's P.O.V.

I finally managed to get home after the long party. I took my friend home and left him on the doorstep. I didn't want his parents to get pissed off at me. Later, I decided to head downtown to get some dinner and then go see Maya. I lied to her about the party because I didn't want her to come to it. She tends to drink a little too much when around alcohol. Actually, I have only taken her to one party and she got completely shit faced.

I kick at a pebble with my Converse as I walk towards a restaurant in our town called Smokin' Joe's Barbeque.

I begin to walk towards the old cinema when I see Katie on a date with Travis. Good for her. About time she broke up with that scum Kiefer. My eyes drift to see Zach. Oh, he is on a date too with...

With...

No.

How could she do this to me?

That is so horrible. He has both of her hands in his and he is warming them with his breath. How could she?

I can barely stop myself as I run over to Zach and push him onto the ground and away from my girl.

Maya's P.O.V.

Zach tumbles to the ground under Ryan's harsh shove.

"What the hell are you doing?" I shout at him.

"What do you mean what am I doing? You are cheating on me!" he screams back, causing a scence.

What the fuck has he been smoking?

I stay silent, trying to put the pieces together.

"How could you do something like that to me?" he scoffs.

He doesn't remember?

"Excuse me?" I say and shove him back.

"Don't you push me! You are the cheater," he says, his words cause my blood to boil.

"I am the cheater? You are the one that I saw at the party last night. Not only did you lie to me about going, you completely and utterly betrayed me. Don't you remember? I walked in on you getting ready to have sex, with two other people I might add!" I say and his eyebrows knit together in confusion.

"No. You're lying! I would never do that to you!" he says back with hurt in his voice.

"Oh really? You don't remember running after me in the hallway begging for my forgiveness? You don't remember asking me for another chance? Oh, and you don't remember me breaking up with your dumbass?" I growl at him.

"I-I," he stutters while trying to find the words. Zach is standing next to me and he is just as confused as Ryan is.

"That's what I thought. So don't run around calling me a liar and a cheater. You are the real culprit," I say while shoving him one last time. I walk away, leaving him to collect his thoughts. I am so infuriated.

I dig my nails into my palms as I fight back the tears. I am not going to cry over him again. Yes. Yes you are. My subconscious adds in with a smirk and I want to stab her.

I hear Katie running up behind me, but I don't stop walking towards her car. I am leaving this place whether she wants to or not.

I turn around when I reach the car to see how far away she is. Turns out she wasn't the one running after me.

It was Zach.

Great. Is this some cruel joke?

"Hey," he says when he reachs the car.

"Hi," I say back, silently praying that Katie will get her ass over here.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you just got out of a break up. I wouldn't have been so," his voice trails off as he tries to find a good word to use instead of 'flirtatious'. "Flirtatious," he finishes. I guess he couldn't think of a different word.

"It's fine. How would you know that I walked in on my boyfriend about to have a threesome? How would you know that I cried non-stop when I got home? How would you know that I am still crying on the inside? How would you know that I threw up three times that day while trying to get over him? How would you know that I am feeling the worst pain I have ever felt in my heart?" My mouth begins to uncontrollably spew out sentence after sentence. I can't seem to stop giving Zach, a guy I just met, an earful about my problems.

"My fiance died," he shakes me from my thoughts.

"What?" I ask him with tears falling down my face from the encounter.

"Yeah. Stage 4 Leukemia. I proposed to her on her eighteenth birthday a year ago. I am 20 now. She died before we could even figure out anything for the wedding," he tells me his heart wrenching story.

"I am so sorry," I breath out. Here I am, crying over my boyfriend cheating on me while Zach had to watch his fiance die from cancer.

"It's fine. We were really young, and her parents hated me. They actually still do. They always told her that I would never be good enough for her, and I knew I wouldn't," he begins but then looks at me. "Sorry, I don't want to bother you with my problems from a while ago. It's a long story and I don't want to bark your ear off."

"Umm," I look over at Katie and give her a little thumbs up as to say I am going to talk with him for a while. I will find my way home, you can leave. We seriously are like mental twins. Mental telepathy.

"I have a lot of time. Wanna go for a walk?" I ask, but we are already drifting towards the small park.

"Yeah," he smiles at me while shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Well, you don't have to tell me everything... But if you want to talk, who is better to talk to than a stranger?" I smile back at him.

"It's fine. I am not one of those closed people who hide their feelings." My mind immediately flashes to Jake, the world's most closed off person, but I shake my head from the thought.

"I am," I frown. "Sadly."

"There's nothing wrong with it. I am just not like that," he shrugs.

We walk through the park in silence, but it isn't awkward or uncomfortable... It is peaceful.

The fountain in the middle is lit up with Christmas colors and people walk through the small, festive park. We begin to walk down a path that is lit up with white Christmas lights; it has a few people walking on it. The some of trees that grow in the forest around the path have lights wrapped around them. The full moon will shine down every now and then; breaking through the clouds that are releasing tiny snow flurries. Snow is usual this time of year in Washington, and I love it.

"Her name was Julia. She was gorgeous; blonde hair, bright blue eyes, freckles," his voice trailed off and his eyes started to water.

"Anyway, we had always talked about marriage, even when we were beyond too young. On her 18th birthday I proposed to her, and she said yes. Turns out, she had Leukemia. We found out a month after the proposal, we never even got to tell her parents about the engagement because we were both scared. I had asked them before I proposed if I could have their blessing, but they said no and literally threw me out of their house. They said I wasn't good enough for her, which was and still is true. The part they were wrong about is when they said that I would never be able to support her and a family. They said that I would get involved in drugs and abuse her, because that's how they thought a guy like me would be. They said I would drop out of school and become a McDonalds employee for the rest of my life. I have a 3.96 GPA for crying out loud. All I wanted and worked for was all for her. I was and still am working to become a doctor. I want to find the cure to cancer, then I can save others. I can save people that an relate to Julia and I's story.

But that is away from the topic, she passed away and her parents made the doctors and nurses keep me away from her when she was in the hospital. They told the doctors to keep me away from her no matter what, but that didn't stop me. I fought through and saw her everyday. My breaking point was when they brain-washed her into thinking the same thing. One day when I went to see her, she said to get away. I knew that she didn't want me to see her in her state, but I loved her. I stopped going to see her when she asked me, and her parents took her to New York because of a hospital they had their. I secretly followed them and went back to her hospital. When I went to see her, I found out she had died on the 2nd day of being in the hospital," he says with tears rolling down his cheeks. He quickly wipes them away and tries to not let me see them, but I already have.

"I never even got to say goodbye," he whispers as I try to comfort him by wrapping my arm around him and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Shhh," I hush him in a soft tone. "It's all okay. Everything is going to be okay."

"I know. It is just hard to get over it. You will find another person and look at her the way you looked at Julia."

I hear him mumble something, but I simply sit there with him in silence.

...

We walk back to the theater after practically sharing our entire life stories with each other. I left out a few parts though, and I know he did too. I told him about my mom being in China, but I left out the part about my dad possibly being there with her.

Shit.

I should probably call her soon. I have been dodging her calls like bullets, trying to hold back the conversation about my father and me moving out as long as possible.

"Do you need a ride home?" Zach asks, pulling me from my thoughts.

I can just take a taxi or bus or something. I don't want to be a hassle," I smile.

"Oh, you're not a hassle. I will drive you home. Public transportation is pretty dangerous now days."

"I had a friend who broke his arm riding one of those things. Thank you a lot, but I think I will pass," I shiver from the cold air.

"C'mon! I have a ton of trophies at my house from riding motorcycles professionally. It is completely safe, promise."

I take breath while contemplating my options. I can get on the death machine with an experienced driver, or go take a taxi who could have a rapist driving it.

"Please?" he smiles with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine," I mutter while he grins from ear to ear. He wins.

I climb onto the back if his bike as he hands me a helmet.

"Where's yours?" I ask.

"I only have one. You have it, I'm good. If a cop pulls me over," his voice trails off. "Eh, I don't care."

He climbs on in front of me and starts the bike.

Where do I put my hands? I don't want to make him feel awkward...

I push past my fears and wrap my arms around Zach's chest. I can feel him smiling.

I get more and more comfortable as the ride goes on. Flurries fall from the sky, and soon the ground is covered in a thin film of snow.

...

"I had a great time tonight," he says as we walk up to the front door of Katie's house.

"Me too," I smile at him.

"Here," he says while handing me his phone. "For your number."

"Oh!" I punch my number into his phone and save my contact.

"Thanks," he says while starring into my eyes. "I'll see you again, yeah?"

"Yeah," my mind says for me. He is so sweet, and I can't turn him down.

His face lights up with a perfect smile as he leans in to hug me. "Bye."

I am interrupted from my reply by the door swinging open.

"Who the hell is this?" a very angry voice says.

Jake.

~A/N~

Sorry for a short chapter! It has taken awhile because I just got a new phone. It's an iPhone 5s. It is very difficult and doesn't save my work.

I had my personal Instagram up for a day, before I took it down. I don't want too many strangers following me.

Omigosh, not one... But TWO publishers contacted me about publishing my book. Pinch me because I must be dreaming. I politely declined though, I am only 13 after all.

Follow my Wattpad based Instagram: @ masked_writer_wattpad

Vote, comment, fan!

Thanks Lovelys! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 7.8K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
68.1K 932 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
Crestfallen By Pea

Teen Fiction

87.6K 3.4K 36
"I'm so sorry, Casey," he said, pleading for my forgiveness. I'd been avoiding his intense gaze for the entirety of the conversation, but I looked i...
9.2M 422K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...