SwaRon /VruShan : Healing my...

By artismypassion84

Two beautiful souls who came together because of their passion dance. They fell in love with each other but e... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Chapter 1 : Shocking revelation
Chapter 2 : Flashback
Chapter 3 : Repentance
Chapter 4 : Our moments of Love
Chapter 6: Classroom memories
Chapter 7 : Kiss of Love
Epilogue

Chapter 5 : Reliving memories

884 27 2
By artismypassion84

Everyone sat in the rehearsal hall still lost in the impact of Swayam and Sharon's love story. They were unable to understand how two people who loved each other so much always end up separated from each other.

Nilesh : Rey, how are we going to help Swayam?

Rey : We now know their entire story. We need to help Swayam recreate the situations where Swayam and Sharon had fought, fallen in love, had broke up etc. Any one of these situations would trigger Sharon's memory and she may remember everything.

Vicky : Hmm. But where do we start?

Swayam : My house.

Simmi : Why?

Swayam : Guys, in my room there is a special place called the Sharon corner. It is very special for me and Sharon because the corner has momentum of our special moments spend together.

Rey : And that corner is still there? Didn't you throw away all those things when you broke up with her?

Swayam : It's true that I broke up with her and I asked her to stay away from me but it does not mean that I stopped loving her. I never stopped loving her, not even when she pushed me away from her. Every single moment spend with her, every single thing associated with her is priceless for me. Then how will I destroy the corner that was the only reminder of our love.

At that moment, everyone understood that there is no one in this world who can love Sharon more than Swayam.

Rey goes and hugs his bestfriend after a long time while everyone looks at this reunion with tears in their eyes.

Rey : I am sorry Swayam. I am sorry for misunderstanding you. Sharon's condition just forced my mind to think that you don't care for her while my heart always said that you love her unconditionally.

Swayam : It's okay Rey. I can understand your feelings. If I was in your place I would have done the same thing.

Rey : Thank you for understanding me.

Kriya : Guys , now that we all are back together. Let's focus on mission Sharon.

Rey : Hmm.

Swayam : Kriya, you need to bring Sharon to my house tomorrow. We will somehow lead her to Sharon corner and see how she reacts.

Kriya : Okay.

Rey : If this plan triggers any reaction from Sharon, we will start working on recreating other situations.

Everyone : Done

Next day, outside Swayam's house :

Sharon : Kriya, why are we here? I want to go home.

Kriya : Sharon, do you want to meet your Swayam?

Sharon : Swayam, my Swayam. Where is my Swayam?

Kriya : You come inside with me and I will tell you.

Sharon : Promise?

Kriya : Promise

Swayam was listening to this entire conversation standing behind the door. He could not believe how much Sharon loves him even in this condition.

Kriya rings the doorbell and Swayam immediately opens the door.

Kriya : Hi

Swayam : Hi

Sharon looks at Swayam for few seconds and then walks inside without saying anything. She stood there in the hall looking around. It looked like her eyes were searching for someone.

Swayam : Sharon

Sharon : Swayam

Swayam and Kriya were shocked and happy to hear his name from her mouth but the next sentence wiped out their smile.

Sharon : Where is Swayam? Did you see my Swayam?

Swayam composes himself and decides to follow their plan.

Swayam : He maybe in that room Sharon.

Swayam directs her towards his room. Sharon slowly enters his room. As she stood there looking around, something was pulling her towards a cupboard standing in one corner of the room. She starts to walk towards the cupboard and slowly opens the door.

Swayam and Kriya stood there looking at Sharon as she walked towards the cupboard and opened its doors.

Sharon stood there staring at her pics inside Swayam's cupboard. As she looked at the pics, some blurred images started forming before her eyes. She saw a blurred image of a guy standing behind her. He was smiling at her as she looked at her pics. Then a list appeared before her eyes, it looked like someone's wishlist. As she tried to see the list clearly, a severe pain started in her head and then everything went blank.

As Swayam and Kriya stood at the door watching Sharon, they noticed her picking up a piece of paper from the cupboard. Swayam immediately recognized his wishlist. Sharon was staring at that piece of paper when she suddenly crumples and falls on the floor.

Swayam : SHARON

Swayam and Kriya ran towards Sharon. Swayam tried calling her name and shaking her but she did not respond. Swayam started to panic seeing Sharon in this condition. Kriya consoles Swayam and immediately calls Sharon's doctor as well as Rey. Soon everyone reach Swayam's house.

Swayam : Doctor, Is she okay?

Doctor : Don't worry Swayam. She is absolutely fine. Actually, this is a good sign. Looks like she remembered something when she saw those pics. I would suggest you to continue whatever you guys are doing because I am sure soon she will respond positively.

Swayam : Thank you so much doctor.

Swayam hugs Rey and Kriya unable to contain his happiness.

Swayam : Rey, my Sharon

Rey : Yes Swayam, your Sharon will recognize her Swayam very soon. You just need to keep trying.

Swayam nods his head in agreement as tears started flowing down his eyes. This time it was tears of joy.

Rey and Kriya decide to stay back at Swayam's house as Sharon was still unconscious. Swayam asks Kriya and Rey to sleep in the guest room while he stay with Sharon.

Swayam sat beside Sharon's bed holding her hand looking at her innocent face.

Swayam : I am sorry Sharon for not trusting you. I know I have hurt you with my words and I am sorry for every pain I caused you. I promise you, I will never hurt you again. I will never leave you alone. I love you Sharon, I love you a lot. Please come back to your Swayam. Please.

Swayam holds her hand in both his hands and places a kiss on her hand. He fall asleep beside her holding her hand.

Next morning:

Swayam wakes up as he felt some movement next to him. He opens his eyes to see a scared Sharon looking at him. She was trying to pull her hands away from his hands. 

Sharon: Kriyaa.... Kriyaaaa

Sharon starts shouting for Kriya as she moves away from Swayam. He tries to pacify her but she starts panicking and shouting out louder. Swayam decides to stay away from her to calm her down. Just then Kriya and Rey enter the room on hearing Sharon screaming. Sharon runs towards Kriya as soon as she enters the room and hugs her tight.

Kriya: Shhhh..Shhh Sharon. It's okay. See I am here with you. No need to panic. 

Slowly Sharon's breathing returns back to normal and she calm down. Rey and Swayam move out of the room so that Kriya can handle Sharon without any interruption.

Swayam (In choking voice): Rey, my Sharon

Rey: She will be okay Swayam. It's just her illness that is causing her to act like this. She loves you a lot but she is unable to recognize you. Soon she will realize that you are her Swayam and she will love you like before.

Swayam hugs Rey and cries his heart out. 

Soon, the D3 team meet again to discuss their next plan of action. They were really happy to know that their first plan was a success. 

Rey: Swayam, have you decided on what you want to do next.

Swayam: Yes. I want to take her to our college. The classroom is where we had our first showdown, it's where we confessed our love, it is where I broke her heart with my harsh words. I think we need to take her to the college so that we can relive some of our sweet and bitter memories there. 

Rey: Okay. I will contact VP Sir and get permission to enter the college premises after the college hours so that no one interrupts us. I will take help from my dad to get the special permission. Meanwhile, you guys go and arrange things just like it used to be 2 yrs back. Get your old clothes and everything back.

Everyone: Okay.

Rey go to meet his dad and make necessary arrangements while others go to make arrangements to recreate the situation.

Precap:

Will Swayam and his friends be able to bring back Sharon's memories?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.2K 65
Cover credits goes to @Secretgiggles783 Thanks a lot for the cover!!!! ______________________________________ Highest rank #1 in d3 ...
70.7K 3.9K 80
The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he's drunk. But please note, all scenes of...
31.6K 2K 83
This story is about SwaRon & TaaRey, who love eachother very much but are afraid to express it. And the conspiracies of the people to separate them f...
6.8K 223 15
After a tough struggle with his feelings, Swayam decides to confess his love to Sharon, and the day he chose to do it was her engagement day; and the...