Chapter 1 : Shocking revelation

Swayam had been waiting for Rey at Mumbai airport for past 30 mins. He had send Rey an email a week back informing him about his arrival. He had also send an SMS as reminder. Swayam had received a delivery confirmation message. So he was surprised on not seeing any of his friends at the airport. He thought of waiting for Rey for another 10 mins and if he does come within that time , Swayam decided to hire a cab to Rey's house.

Swayam waited for another 10 mins but Rey did not come. So he hired a cab and reached Rey's house.

Outside Rey's house :

Swayam has been ringing the bell for past 5mins but no one opened the door. Finally the door was opened by someone on the next ring. Swayam was really happy to see his bestfriend Rey standing before.

Swayam : Rey

Before Swayam could hug him, he moves away.

Rey : Kriya, there is someone at the door to see you.

Swayam was shocked by the way Rey was addressing him.

Kriya : Who is it Rey? I cannot leave her alone and come.

Rey : I am coming.

Rey goes inside without even asking Swayam to come inside.

Kriya comes out in couple of minutes.

Kriya : Oh my God, Swayam.

Kriya hugs Swayam and both of them shed tears of joy as they were meeting each other after a long time.

Kriya : I am so happy to see you.

Swayam : I am happy to see you too but a bit surprised to see you here.

Kriya : Well, after our engagement, Rey's parents asked me to move in with him so that we can spend more time together.

Swayam : Hmm, that's really great. By the way, congrats on your engagement.

Kriya : Thank you so much. Why are you standing at the entrance? Please come in.

Swayam enters the house and settle down on the couch in the hall. Kriya gets him a glass of water and sits opposite him to continue the conversation.

Swayam : Kriya

Kriya : Hmm

Swayam : What has happened to Rey? He was behaving so strange with me.

Before Kriya could reply, they hear Rey shouting from inside.

Rey : Please don't go outside.

Suddenly someone came running from inside. She was wearing a white frock and her hair was tied into 2 pigtails. She was holding a teddy in her arms. She came running to Kriya and hugged her. Swayam could not see her face because she was facing the other side.

Kriya : What happened sweety?

Girl : I will not talk to Rey. He is very bad.

Kriya : What did he do?

Girl : He took all my chocolates and said he will not give it to me if I don't eat my dinner.

Kriya : Oh, I will scold him.

Girl : Promise?

Kriya : Promise.

At that moment, Rey comes out of the room. He again ignores Swayam and starts talking to Kriya.

Rey : She did not have her dinner again.

Kriya looks at Rey and says something with her eyes.

Kriya : Sweety, look at me.

As the girl turn around to look at Kriya, Swayam was shocked to see her face. She was none other than his Sharon. But what has happened to her. She was looking and behaving like a child.

Swayam : Sharon

Sharon looks at Swayam for couple of minutes and then comes near him. Her next sentence shocks him to the core.

Sharon : Did you see my Swayam? He went away because I was a naughty girl. Will you please ask him to come back? I promise, I will be a good girl.

Swayam : Sharon, it's me Swayam.

Sharon does not listen to him and goes away from there holding her teddy and talking to herself.

Swayam was devastated on seeing Sharon in this condition.

Swayam : Rey, Kriya, my Sharon...

He could not say anything more and breaks down completely.

Rey : Why are you crying Swayam? You are the one who questioned her love, insulted her and pushed her away. You should to be happy that you have managed to break the Sharon Raiprakash.

Kriya : Rey, please

Rey : Why should I show any mercy on him? He broke my best friend to the extend where she does not recognize me or anyone else. You know what is the worst thing?

Swayam looks at Rey with his eyes filled with tears.

Rey : Even in this condition, she only remembers one person and that is you.

Swayam completely breakdown after hearing this.

Rey : Just stop all this drama and get out of my house.

Kriya : Rey..

Rey : If you are feeling bad for your bestfriend, you can also leave with him.

Kriya just looks at Rey in silence and then walks away from there to Sharon's room.

Swayam slowly gets up and starts to walk towards the door. As he walks out of the house, he looks back at Rey. Rey closes the door on his face without passing a glance in his direction.

At that moment, Swayam felt like his whole world has shattered before his eyes.

Precap:

What had happened to Sharon?

Why was Rey blaming Swayam for Sharon's condition?