Fearless (One Tree Hill) (S1)

By Athena_2019

I don't own One Tree Hill. I do own Kristi, Sabrina, and any other OC that may show up. More

Fearless (One Tree Hill)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Sequel!!
Authors Note.... Updates....

Chapter 15

1.7K 26 4
By Athena_2019

The next couple of days were pretty boring, but they got better when we did the boy toy auction. I was planning on bidding on Nathan, and Haley told me that she was bidding on Lucas. When the auction started everything was going good, and then Lucas came out. Not a lot of money was given to Lucas, except for Haley, who bided $115. When Nathan came out, the bids were going off the charts, but I knew that I had them beat. I bided $150 on Nathan, and that was only half of the money that I had. I just wanted to make sure that I got my boyfriend, but if not then I would've bided on Lucas. I met up with Haley and Peyton outside, and we were just waiting on the boys.

"$150, really Kris?" Haley asked.

"What? I only spent half of the money I have on me, and I wanted to be safe." I replied with a smile, before the boys came over.

Nathan and I went back to his apartment to eat. We goofed around after that, and then Nathan took me to see the pool. I wanted to feel the water, and before I knew it, Nathan grabbed me and jumped in.

"You did that on purpose." I said as I popped up.

"I slipped." Nathan laughed as he popped up as well.

"Slipped my ass." I said before splashing water at Nathan.

We basically just played around in the pool, and after a while, we went back to his apartment. Nathan was in his muscle shirt, and I was in his jacket.

"This was fun." Nathan said as I sat next to him on his bed.

"Yeah, it sure was." I said back as we just sat there.

We talked for a little bit longer, and then I went to the kitchen, and I think Nathan saw my tattoo.

"What's that?" Nathan asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"What's what?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Is that a tattoo on your back?" Nathan asked.

"I do believe so, and it's on my lower back." I replied with a small smile.

I turned around so Nathan could see it, and I guess he was shocked because it took him a few minutes to say something.

"You got my number tattooed on you." Nathan said after he came out of his shock.

"Yes. Do you like it?" I asked kind of worried about his response.

"Yeah I do, but why did you get it?" Nathan asked.

"I got it because I think that I might be falling in love with you." I replied with a shy smile.

I waited on Nathan's response, but I never got one. I looked up at him, and when I did, he backed me into the counter, and kissed me. I kissed back, and couldn't help the smile that formed.

"What was that for?" I asked as we pulled apart.

"Just because I felt like it and I think I feel the exact same way." Nathan replied with a smile.

I smiled too and then Nathan took me home. I wanted to stay with him, but he said that he didn't want people to talk, just yet. I'm glad about that, but then again I wasn't, but I knew what Nathan meant by that, and that made my heart flutter. After Nathan left I was in my room, when I heard glass shattering, again. I knew who it was, but I guess I made a sound because my door was kicked in.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here." a guy said as he stood in my doorway.

I didn't say anything back because he, along with my dad and some other guys, walked into my room. I knew where this was going and I fought as hard as I could, but they were just too strong for me. My dad let his friends have their way with me, and I honestly didn't know what would happen, but I never gave up. They finally left after a few hours, and I dragged myself to my phone and called Nathan because I didn't want Lucas or Haley to see me like this.

"What the hell Kris?!" Nathan asked as he ran into my room.

I just cried into his chest because I was so drained from everything. Nathan just held me and I knew that this could be bad for everyone, but I knew that I had to go to the hospital and get checked out. Nathan tried to get me to go right then, but I convinced him to wait till tomorrow because I needed the rest. He agreed and we both fell asleep. I'm glad I called him, but now I have to figure out what to tell the doctors, unless I get Sabrina's mom, and then she can help me with this.

Kristi's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/kristis_outfit_ch.15/set?id=115440288&lid=1978885

Kristi's tattoo: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/553731716653741094/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 2.8K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
18.6K 321 28
Dahlia Jenkins thought she had her whole life figured out she had planned everything that she wanted to do during her last days in high school and he...
70.5K 1.6K 20
in which their marriage was falling apart. [Limited chapters] Started: August 7 2019 Finished: May 8 2020
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...