Erotica Short Stories - Compi...

By Silver_Kitten

More

Erotica Short Stories - Compilation
Dreams of a Submissive
Untitled Dream
Slower Delights
Unrealized Wantings
A Bite of Pleasure

Tentative Revelations

14.7K 54 0
By Silver_Kitten

She sat across the booth from Him, her legs crossed underneath the table and her hands resting nervously in her lap. His eyes were dark and unreadable pools that threatened to drown her if she looked for too long. She knew that she loved Him, and she was comfortable around Him, but her heart felt heavy as she sat across from Him now and she couldn’t understand why. Suddenly uncomfortable, she shifted her gaze away from the beautiful man before her to gaze around the crowded bar where everyone congregated around the pool tables set up in the corner or around the bar, the patrons – mostly male – catcalling the bartender in wayward and half-drunken hopes of gaining more than a quick and annoyed glance from her.

She felt more than saw His attention focus on her from across the booth, her shoulders tensing and her traveling gaze stilling in fear of displeasing Him even as lower and more intimate parts of her body began to warm. She physically jumped when He spoke, the rich tones of His soft voice reaching her straining ears, “Go to the bathroom and take your bra and panties off, pet,” He commanded. “Don’t come out until they’ve been discarded in the trash, either.”

Curious of His intentions and aroused from the commanding tone of His voice, she slid from the booth and walked quickly to the restrooms at the far corner of the bar, her heels clicking out a swift staccato on the hard flooring. Reaching the door, she pressed the heel of her left hand to the cool surface and moved through the entryway without missing a beat, pausing once inside to let her eyes adjust to the glaring light – so different from the dim, almost candle-like lighting of the bar. Quickly, she moved into a vacant stall, closed and locked it behind her, and removed the ordered clothing from her body. Her panties weren’t hard to remove, only having to unfasten her garter belt and reach underneath her skirt to slide them down her stocking-clad legs. The bra, on the other hand, proved difficult to remove as it was securely fastened underneath a skintight mesh camisole and an under-bust corset. She slid the straps of her camisole off of her shoulders and down her pale arms so that she could unclasp her bra and slide it out from the top of her camisole. Once finished, she repositioned the straps of her camisole and discarded the apparently unnecessary garments into the shiny silver can resting next to the toilet.

Stepping out of the stall, she paused to check her appearance in the full-length mirror on the wall next to the sinks. She was clad in only a black garter-belt with attached thigh-high black stockings, leather knee-high stiletto boots in which silver buckles gleamed and glinted in the harsh lighting, a short black pleated skirt that just barely covered her ass, a black mesh camisole that accented her pale skin and left very little to the imagination with her breasts, and a black leather under-bust corset where a silver zipper added a splash of color to the shadowed outfit. Her raven black hair was still kept tightly held in a braid that stopped just above her hips, keeping her hair away from her face. With a small, sexy smile pulling at her lips, she reached behind her and unfastened the braid to allow the silky strands of her hair to fall down her back and to frame her face, her grey eyes seeming to glow in her skull and her high cheekbones becoming accented by her hair now framing her face. Turning, she peered over her shoulder into the mirror, noticing that her hair covered everything except for the last inch or so of her skirt and that, if she moved just right, the black, silver-tinted tattoo that traveled down her spine peeked through.

With a soft smile, proud of her appearance now, she stepped out of the bathroom only to stop and look around in confusion as she noticed that the booth they had been sitting in prior to her bathroom visit was now vacant. It was obvious that He had gotten up, for her purse was also missing from the booth, but she could not see Him as her gaze scanned the crowded bar. He wasn’t over by the pool tables. Nor was He standing at the bar. Fear threatened to close her throat as she struggled to swallow past the sudden lump that had formed in her throat. He wouldn’t have left her, abandoning her to whatever fate awaited her here… Would He?

Shaking her head and growling softly at herself for even allowing that thought to finish, she continued her search for the beautiful man that her heart beat for. He won’t leave me. He cares too much. A warm and very feminine hand lightly touching her shoulder made her start and spin around, coming face to face with a very petite but absolutely stunning young woman. Her heart stopped, even if for just a few seconds, as she peered down at the woman, noticing that she was at least five inches shorter than herself – even with them both wearing heels. She had long, soft brown hair that was left unbound to stop just above her hips and was dressed in a pair of light colored jeans, a black belt cinched at her waist, and a bright red one-shoulder top. The woman’s skin was almost as pale as her own, though it hinted at an enjoyment of sunlight, but her breath caught as she caught a good look at the woman’s eyes. Frost blue, clear, and very alluring, they were framed with thick, dark lashes and very little makeup.

“Umm,” the woman stated nervously. She blinked and waited for her to continue. “The gentleman that you were sitting with told me to wait for you and take you to him when you emerged from the bathroom.”

The woman was nervous, that much was obvious, though it confused her. “Then take me to Him, please,” she whispered softly as she smiled softly at the woman and reached down to twine her fingers with those of the woman before her.

The woman nodded and her hand twitched slightly before she turned and led her behind the bar and down a darkened hallway that she hadn’t noticed was there before. There were several doors positioned along this hallway, the doors closed and barring her sight into the rooms to peak her curiosity even further. Towards the end of the hallway, a door stood slightly ajar with soft light emanating from the room. Here, the woman stopped and glanced back over her shoulder to her. “He’s in here, ma’am.” Her voice was a soft whisper, almost as if she feared what lay behind the cracked door.

The woman’s unease made her smile softly, reassuringly, as she tightened her grip on the woman’s hand and pulled her into the room with her. As the woman tried to pull away, wariness flickering in her crystal gaze, she smiled again and whispered, “If He sent you to get me, then He wanted you to come in, too, dear.”

The woman blinked at her, confusion sparkling in her gaze, before she shifted to look around the room, a small squeak escaping her pursed lips. Wondering what had pulled that sound from the woman, she, too, looked around and a wave of arousal slid down her spine to curl up warmly as it settled in her womb. The room was softly lit, keeping the corners in shadow and obscuring her vision of the darkly painted walls, but He stood in the center of the room. His shirt was removed, revealing a mouth-watering expanse of deeply tanned skin, and His hands were held loosely behind His back as He gazed at her and the woman that had escorted her to this room. A small and deliciously wicked smile curved His mouth as He spoke, “Thank you for bringing my pet to me, girl.” Another squeak escaped the woman’s lips as He spoke to her and she took a step back. After a pause, He spoke again. “Don’t leave.”

She glanced over at the petite woman next to her as those two simple words sparked her arousal higher. The woman was staring at Him, clearly unsure of what she was supposed to do. With another smile, she pulled the woman further into the room before releasing her hand and moving to stand next to Him. He wrapped His arm around her and pulled her close, pressing a soft and gentle kiss to her forehead while His gaze stayed locked on the woman. Turning His head, He whispered softly, “She’s beautiful, isn’t she?”

She shifted her gaze from her Sir to the woman a few feet away before she responded with an equally soft whisper, “Yes, Sir. She is quiet stunning. But, Sir,” she turned her gaze back to Him, tilting her head slightly to watch His facial expression, “Why did you bring her? What do you intend to do?”

A smile pulled at His lips, one that reached and lit His dark eyes as He responded, “You’ll see, pet.” After a pause, He dropped His gaze to her and she noticed that there was laughter dancing in His eyes. “You’re not jealous, are you, pet?”

She swallowed around the lump in her throat and dropped her grey gaze to the lushly carpeted floor before she could reply. “I am a little, Sir, to be honest. I don’t want to share you.” Silence met her whispered admission and unease knotted in her stomach even as her womb clenched in wanting.

“I have no intention of sharing, pet.” His lips pressed again to the top of her head before he continued. “However, she is not for me.”

Confused, she lifted her gaze to His so that He could see the emotions warring within her heart and mind. He raised an eyebrow at her, His dark gaze still twinkling with laughter, as He spoke, command lacing His tone and making her tremble, “Do as I say and don’t question me. This is not about me. Not tonight.” He shifted, His arm locking around her shoulders as He turned and led her deeper into the room. “Close your eyes.”

She did as He commanded, feeling with her other senses as he released her and turned her. Her arms were lifted over her head, her wrists crossed and then wrapped in a soft leather that she instantly recognized. Her wrists had just been bound above her head and she longed to open her eyes to see what He was doing, but she forced herself to keep her eyes tightly closed. Her breathing sped up as she felt Him move away from her.

“Open your eyes.” That was all she needed to hear. Her eyes snapped open and her grey gaze landed on the young woman who was now standing before her. Startled and confused, she shifted her gaze to His with her questions apparent on her face. His only reaction was to smile once more and to nod slightly towards her. Unsure of what was being asked of her, she shifted her gaze back to the woman and her breath caught in her throat as the woman suddenly leaned in and pressed her soft lips to her own, effectively cutting off her questions.

The woman pulled her lips away, which pulled a soft whimper from her own lips, as the woman stepped forward to press her body against her own. “I am unsure of what the gentleman wants, ma’am, but seeing you like this…” She stopped and bit her lower lip in thought for a moment before she continued, “I want to be where you are, bound and helpless.”

Suddenly, the light went off in her mind and a wicked little smile pulled at her lips. “I see.” She glanced at Him, then, offering a smile of thanks, before focusing her attention on the woman before her. “Do you know about the relationship Sir and I have?” she asked softly.

The woman bit her lower lip again before speaking, a cute gesture that gave away her nervousness. “No. I don’t, ma’am. You two are together, right?”

She nodded to the woman. “We are, but it is a bit more complex than that, dear. It is true that we are dating, but we also live a D/s life. He is my Sir, my Dominant, and I am His pet, His submissive. I do as He wishes, as He desires. He is the commanding one, though I do have the right to tell Him no if what He desires of me goes further than I am comfortable with; if He tries to cross my hard limits. If I displease Him, I am punished for it, though it is always designed to better myself in His eyes. If I do as He wishes, I am rewarded. He is a caring Dominant, but He also understands that I am more than a submissive. This is why you were brought with me, dear.”

She could see the woman struggling to comprehend this, so she continued: “I am a Switch, dear, meaning that I have a duality to myself within a Dominant and submissive relationship. I have a submissive side with Him, but I also have a Dominant side. I am a sub and a Domme, whereas He is strictly a Dom. I cannot Dominate Him, nor do I wish to. However, I cannot simply push my Dominant tendencies aside. If I were to do so, it would effectively be like closing off a piece of my soul and it would be detrimental to my overall physical and mental health. Do you understand now?”

The woman was staring at her thoughtfully as she nodded. “I believe so. But, why was I brought into this, ma’am?”

She smiled softly at the tremor that laced the woman’s words. “He saw that you have submissive tendencies, dear. That is why you were brought into this. I cannot control Him, but I can control you if you want me to. Being bound as I am, it prevents me from overpowering you and it gives you the opportunity to think things through and either accept or decline as you wish. If you do not want to explore, then simply walk out back out of that door and resume your night at the bar. However, if you want this, then tell me. A submissive must want to submit and please his or her Dominant, or the relationship will be one-sided and will never work.”

Tension filled the air, thickening it as the woman considered her options. It felt like an eternity, but something finally shifted. The woman stepped forward, wrapped her arms around her waist, and rested her head against her chest, the scent of her shampoo and body wash sending a calming and relieving wave down her spine, loosening the tension that had leeched into her body while she waited for the woman’s response. “I’ll accept, ma’am, but I have a lot to learn.”

She saw her Sir step forward, then, and reach up to unbind her wrist as He offered a pleased and loving smile to her. “Like I said, pet. Tonight wasn’t about me.” She lowered her arms and wrapped them around the woman pressed against her, a happy smile pulling at her lips as He leaned in and pressed a tender kiss to the top of her head.

Continue Reading