Total Drama Around The World...

By thecandyman234

Chris Mclean is back at his antics again with 20 all new contestants and 1,000,000 dollars in cash prize. Wit... More

Episode 1: A Wild Start
Episode 2: Dungeons and Dragons
Episode 3: Swimming in the Galapagos
Episode 4: Happiest Day
Episode: 5 Las Vegas Lights
Episode 6: The London Private Eye
Episode 7: Coastal Cruise
Episode 8: Siberian Husky Race
Episode 9: La Ville-Lumière
Episode 10: Just Eat It
Episode 11 Broadway Talent
Episode 12: Shoguns and Samurais
Episode 13: The Great Escape
Episode 14: Waters of Brazil
Episode 15: Pirates of the Artic
Episode 16: When In Rome

Episode 17: Wrath of the Island

5 1 0
By thecandyman234

"Last time on Around The World. The plane made a not so graceful landing in the already partly destroyed city of Rome. Our final three fought gladiator style while at the same time having to adapt to the insane and hysterical slot machine of pain that encased yetis, robotic huskies, dragons, and other surprises that we didn't get to see. Savannah broke ties with Jared by hacking him with a dueling stick which resulted in Jared justified yet sad elimination. In my defense, he was just a successful as Alejandro in his first season. We had 21 contestants and 19 were eliminated that means it's time for the FINALE. Will our contestants live to tell the tale? Who is gonna get the final safety souvenir?And most importantly. Who will get the MILLION DOLLARS!? It's all happening now on Around The World.

______________________________________________________________________

Theme Song

(Dear Mom and Dad I'm doing fine)

Chris jumps out of the path of the camera in First Class and the camera zooms through the airport running over bags and other things. the camera goes to a river with Lizzie and Nic are fighting on a canoe.

(you guys are on my mind)

The river leads to Niagara falls which the canoe and Lizzie and Nic to fall

(you asked me what I wanted to be...)

Jonny is balancing on a tightrope as the canoe falls behind him and Lizzie and Nic fall on the tightrope that flings the three into the water below

(and I think the answer is plain to see...)

Jonny, Lizzie, and Nic appear at the surface. A shark appears at the surface and the three swim away frantically as the shark chases them.

(I wanna be famous)

the camera looks up to a rock that Amber and Anthony are standing on. Anthony laughs, and Amber shakes her head in disapproval. Anthony shrugs. the camera zooms to the Matterhorn in Disneyland.

(I wanna live close to the sun)

Jared and Savannah finish climbing to the top of the mountain. Then Savannah purposefully trips Micheal as he tries to fasten a bungee cord.

(So pack your bags 'cause I've already won)

Michael stumbles and trips over Gabby who was painting her nails. They then both fall into a crater without bungee cords fastened on them.

(Everything to prove...)

the camera zoom to the CN tower into an elevator. With Damien and Katie

(nothing in my way I'll get there one day)

Damien is trying to fix the elevator in that is stuck in the shaft. Katie is looking at Damien as he was rewiring a control panel. The elevator accelerates to the top of the building Damien and Katie rise off the floor and bang their heads on the ceiling of the elevator. Outside the CN tower, many birds fly from the building. Isabell and Megan run from the birds.

('cause I wanna be famous)

the camera transfers to The front of Big Ben where Theresa and Kevin are arm wrestling on a fold out table. Teresa slams Kevin's arm on the table and Kevin then shakes his hand in pain as Eric and Evan skateboard past them. the camera focuses on the two boys as they soon collide right in front of abbey road.

(Na,Na,Na,Na,Na,Na)

Sophia, Paige, Joseph crossed Abbey Road in a Beatles reference until the giant warplane swooped down causing the three to hug the ground. A maple leaf covers the camera

(Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na)

Next, the camera shot is all 20 contestants arranged in a pyramid on top of the Chris Mclain airplane. The contestants are kicking in the rhythm of the song.

(I wanna be..)

The plane flies past the MGM grand. Rushing wind causes Jordan the intern to lose her hat.

(I wanna be...)

The plane flies past the Eiffel Tower. Rushing winds cause Cassandra the intern to fall on her stomach.

(I wanna be famous)

The plane flies past a rock formation that flies in the air. Christian the intern looks up to have the giant rock fall on him. Dust covers the camera.

(I wanna be...)

The camera cuts to Gabby who is on top of the pyramid of contestants and is looking into a mirror.

(I wanna be...)

The camera moves to Lizzie and Nic who are glaring at each other.

(I wanna be famous)

the camera moves to Isabel who gets hit by a bird.

(whistling)

Chef Hatchet tilts the plane causing the 20 competitors to fall off and use their parachutes. They land on a runway and the plane land behind them with the logo.

_____________________________________________________________________

First class

Savannah, reclined in her seat, was pondering what was the final challenge of the competition.

"Laser sharks? Tightrope walking? Perhaps a death trap escape room?" Savannah talked to herself. Recently a new feeling of nervousness that Savannah hadn't experienced before in this competition. It was almost if she had the possibility of losing-

"NO! I WILL NOT LOSE TODAY!!" Savannah shot up startling Jordan, who just entered the first class cabin.

"Okay when you're done having you freak out, I will be in the cargo hold pondering my life decisions," Jordan turned around and walked out of the cabin.

"Whatever," Savannah slumped back into her reclining seat.

Economy class.

Damien sat alone in the economy class section. He sighed looking at the empty seats reminiscing of the times that he had.

He saw the purple blot left by Gabby's spilled nail polish. He looked at the benches were Eric and Evan shared their ideas. And the giant patched up the hole in the cabin that always threatened to open at any given second.

And finally, Damien looked down at the seat where Katie sat next to him, now empty leaving Damien only to memories.

The intercom call sound snapped Damien out of his trance. He looked up to the PA system.

"Is this thing on?" Chris said through the PA system, "Congratulations finalist, you are about to endure the worst pain than any other total drama finalist has ever endured before. So strap yourselves in we are about to land."

Confessionals

Savannah: whatever higher power there is BACK OFF TODAY IS MINE!!!!!!!!

The plane's two cabins rattle once more for the final touchdown of the season. Damien's  seat belt broke in the midst of this.

"Oh come on!" Damien said. He was then thrown to the other side of the cabin when the plane made its final touchdown.

He rubbed his head as he stood up again.

The smell of pine trees and oil stung his nose. Damien walked over to a window to see where the plane landed. It appeared to be in the middle of the wilderness.

"Why would Chris choose to land here?" Damien walked out of the economy class cabin and into the common area. He met Savannah in the common area.

"Savannah," Damien gave a curt welcome.

"I will wipe the floor with you," Savannah sneered.

The two opened the door to reveal that they landed in the elimination center of Pahkitew Island.

"Oh, man," Damien said surprised.

"I know right," Chris said from behind the finalist. "Welcome to Pahkitew Island our replacement island because the original one was totally destroyed."

"Why did you bring us here?" Savannah said.

"Every finale is the most brutal challenge of the season," Chris said, "Today we are going to recreate every single opening and final challenge from the past season in a relay fashion."

"Are we entitled to helpers?" Damien said, "Every season finale has helpers for the finalist."

"Funny thing. We have no Idea where our eliminated contestants are," Chris said.

"WHAT?!" Savannah and Damien exclaimed.

"The budget of this season was unbalanced so we cut the cost of finding the eliminated contestants," Chris said, "So who knows where they are."

Meanwhile in the middle of the Arctic

Gabby huddled herself in fetal position with her phone on low battery.

"HELLO!!!!!!!" Gabby screamed.

She held her phone up desperate for any service.

Then her phone finally died leaving her alone in the cold arctic.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Back to the competition

"That means Katie could be dead?!" Damien held his hands to his head.

"Well, she did land in the middle of a populated area. So maybe the American Embassy will help her out," Chris said.

Confessionals

Damien: This can't be legal anymore

"Anyways back to the final challenge," Chris said, "this island is composed of several different places that you will race. Start here and run to the top of the giant cliff to get there you must walk across a plank that is above a gorge filled with piranhas. Dive off the cliff and into the water where you will find a ravenous water alien creature. If you avoid the monster and survive somehow. Get onto the surface of the beach get a dummy of your opponent and run to the other cliff of Phakitale island. Avoid angry scarabs that line the path. Then once you reach the cliff throw the dummy off of the cliff and use one of the totems from Revenge of the Island and ride it down. Then go into the fighting circle and take a key that is on a platform. Beware the keys are guarded by Cameron's robot that won him that season. Then run with your key to a lava pit and find the chest that it opens. The chests are guarded by Chef and his pasta blaster. After that take your object and jump onto the blimp parked next to the lava pit for further instructions."

The finalist gave Chris blank stares.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Chris said. He blew his air horn, "GO!"

The two teens dashed off to the first cliff on the island.

Savannah and Damien stayed neck and neck all the through the first 100 yards of the sprint. Then explosives started to go off. Crackles of booms echoed through the valley as they ran.

"Don't get your hopes up today, because I am winning the million dollars," Savannah taunted and smirked.

She was then caught by surprise when she stepped on an explosive and was flung sky high and back Into the dirt.

"I guess karma is going to cash in its debut to you too," Damien laughed and continued to run. The path that the teens were running in soon lit up with explosions of ground grenades everywhere they when. Damien was knocked back when an explosive went off right in front of him.

Savannah took the opportunity of Damien's distraction and caught up to him eventually passing Damien.

Confessionals

Damien: at first I wanted to quit the final challenge. Then I remembered that this is the girl who sabotaged at least 5 kids including her teammate. So I am running for all of the eliminated contestants minus Jared and Gabby.

Damien quickly got to his feet and continued to run along the pathway. He sprinted dodging bombardments of ground explosives eventually catching up to Savannah once more.

The two stopped when they saw that the only way up the mountain was switchbacks.

"I hate Chris," Savannah said. The teens started to run up the switchbacks.

The elimination pit

Chris watched the finalist run via a monitor and all the cameras on the island.

"Time to make things a bit harder," Chris pulled out a remote control.

Back at the mountain.

The two teens looked up when the ground that they were on started to shake. The trees surrounding the area launched into the sky and started to act as missiles.

"Run," Damien said. The teens screamed and sprinted the tree missiles close behind. The tree misses turned in mid air and started to plumit down towards the ground.

The teens jumped off a small ledge at the base of the mountain when the missiles touched down exploding and showering the teens with dust and rocks.

"Now we have to re-climb it," Savannah groaned.

Confessionals

Savannah: The million is seeming like it's not worth it today.

Once again the teens climbed up the mountain's switchbacks. The two were covered in dust and breathing heavily.

A giant gorge was in front of the teens.

"First one gets a million bucks!" Savannah said and ran forward. The put her arms out to stabilize walking over the very small wooden beam. Damien ran after her, walking as fast as he could on the thin beam.

Savannah stumbled and nearly fell. She got a look at how far down the gorge was.

"Oh my God," Savannah slowly got up and carefully continued to balance herself.

Damien seized the opportunity and crossed the beam first. As soon as he got to the end he turned back to Savannah and made an L with his fingers. Damien dashed away.

"That is in poor taste!!!" Savannah screamed. She eventually reached the end of the beam and started to sprint the remainder of the mountain's height.

The Damien stopped running when he reached the top of the cliff. He kicked a rock over the edge seeing it disappear into the water. Savannah approached him.

"Can't stop no traction!!!" Savannah screamed and slammed into Damien. He stumbled backward and the two of them fell off the cliff.

The two swung their arms at each other in the air when falling but stopped when they entered the cold water.

It took Damien a couple seconds to get over the shock of landing in the cold water. He opened his eyes to see the blurry world around him. Damien swam upwards until surfacing, gasping for air. Savannah surfaced next to him. She pushed Damien aside in the water and started swimming towards the shore.

The two were racing for the shore when a displacement in water caused the two to be pushed back.

"Stop kicking my leg," Savannah said.

"That's not me," Damien argued.

"Yea sure. Then who else is here?" Savannah said sarcastically.

The water surged around the two. Out of nowhere, an animatronic lake monster burst es out of the water-bearing its teeth.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" The two screamed. The monster then slapped its tail on the water throwing the two into the beach.

The control center.

"Oh come on I paid so much for that animatronic!" Chris exclaimed from the control center of the final challenge.

Back on the beach

Damien and Savannah were recovering from the shock of the animatronic monster. Savannah looked over to the other side of her body to see the two dummies representing the opposing contestant.

Savannah got up and attempted to run towards the object but was stopped when Damien grabbed her leg causing her to fall.

"That what you deserve," Damien got up and had a lead over Savannah. The brunette stood up and sprinted after Damien. The two picked up their dummies and ran upward on the path that leads to the top of the second peak.

After five minutes of running the ground below the two started to shake. The two looked backward to see two platforms rise from the ground. Scarab beetles rushed out the opening causing the finalist to start a sprint forward.

"AHHHHHHHH!" The teens screamed.

Running as fast as they could the finalist reached the top of the summit where they hastily threw the dummies over the edge. Savannah pushed Damien to the ground and ran towards the first totem pole.

Confessionals

Damien: I could have given up there. This final challenge is totally not worth the money. But then that would be an insult to all of the other teens. Minus Gabby and Jared.

Damien picked himself up and pushed the totem poll down the slope if the summit with him on top.

Savannah, having a lead over Damien, looked back to see him gaining by leaning forward.

"Ha, you can never catch up to me. The million is mine!" Savannah said. Then she ran over a mine and was propelled into the air and into the dirt right next to Damien who passed her laughing.

"Well, Karma finally cashed in it's check to you!" Damien remarked. When he reached the end of the slope he stopped the totem with his foot.

He surveyed the surrounding colosseum with two platforms and keys resting on their respective ones.

"Oh boy," Damien said. He started to walk forward until Savannah's totem ran into his backside. This made him fall flat on his back on the ground.

"Ha!" Savannah scoffed and got up and ran into the colosseum.

"Oh no, you don't!" Damien got up instantly and ran.

The two entered the structure. They were about to pick up the keys when the Cameron bit from season 4 aimed its blaster at Savannah's face.

"NOT THE FACE!!!!!" She cried out and jumped to the side avoiding the blast by a couple of inches. She could feel the heat of the blast on her back.

"Oh my GOD!!!" Damien screamed as ran from the Robotic destroyer. Savannah took the advantage and snatched the key from the platform and ran for the exit.

"Look a bully is heading for the exit!" Damien sputtered out when the Robot cornered him. In an instant, the Cameron boat turned around and fired a blast for Savannah's back side.

The blast had enough force to push Savannah to the ground while also destroying that side of the colosseum.

Damien reacted and took the second key from the platform and passed a blackened Savannah.

Savannah got up and felt her head. It had incredibly shortened to the point of making her bald.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Confessionals

Savannah: I will never be able to recover from this. Perhaps I can fix this with 1,000,000 bucks.

Damien stopped running when he arrived at the lava pit. 7 chest awaited Damien. He tried the first two chest with no luck. That was when Chef's shadow caught his attention. He turned around to see the barrel of the pasta blaster aimed at his face.

"Hehe out hunting?" Damien weakly said. He jumped out of the range of the pasta blaster as Chef fired. Damien ran over to chest number 7 having no luck. He then tried chest number 6 and then 5 with no luck.

It was at this time that Savannah ran into the lava pit. Choosing that Chef would pay for the loss of her hair. She jumped on his back pinning him to the ground she attacks the back of his head with her fist. This resulted in Chef going into an unconscious state.

Confessionals

Damien: Well I guess that Savannah's hair kept her pacified this entire time.

The two unlocked their respective chest Damien's being number 4 and Savannah's being 2. The two objects in the chest were parachutes.

"What are we supposed to do with this," Savannah said irritated.

A giant blimp had landed onto the surface of the lava pit. The two had then walked into the blimp as instructed by Chris Mclean.

"Wait a minute who is this?" Chris asked Savannah.

"I'm your finalist you #%)@ &!%," Savannah said.

"Okay Ms. Feisty," Chris rolled his eyes.

"Welcome to the Chris-en-burg my personal blimp," he said.

"When I say so you have to jump out of the blimp and attempt to land safely in the blizzard covered mountain top. Slide down the mountain to the finish line the first one down gets the million dollars.

6 minutes passed and the time came to jump from the blimp. The two took the position at the door. Chris pressed a button that opened a door in the cabin.

"Okay ready, set," Chris started and then pushed the two teens out of the door.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" The teens screamed as the fell from the sky.

The two teens plummeted into the cold air. Damien and Savannah pulled their parachutes and opened them. They ended up to be too small for the size of the teens only slightly slowing their descent into the snowy mountain.

"Can you ever give us a break, Chris" Damien crossed his arms.

The two hit the snow hard causing them to create a crater in the snow.

"Ow," Savannah said.

The two exhausted from the challenge's demanding energy climbed out of the snow pit.

Soon remembering the reason why they were on the mountaintop Savannah and Damien rushed to the side of the mountain.

"Um how are supposed to side down," Damien asked.

"Who cares it is not worth the pain, the sorrow, and my HAIRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!" Savannah screamed. This caused the snow to shift due to the sound waves. The two fell off the mountainside in an avalanche.

The base of the mountain

Chris, the interns, and Chef were waiting at the base with the case of a million dollars.

"It looks like the two finalists have been caught in an avalanche!" Chris said looking through a binocular.

"It looks like Damien, no Savannah, Damien, no Savannah, Damien, no Savannah, Damien, no Savannah, Damien, no Savannah, Damien, no Savannah, Damien, no Savannah, Damien, no Savannah, Damien, no Savannah, Damien, no Savannah," Chris switched back and forth between who appeared to be in the lead.

The giant ball of snow collided into the ground of the base of the mountain.

A hand burst out of the snow and then a figure. It crossed the finish line. The winner of the million dollars was...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. Damien.

"AND DAMIEN HAS WON THE MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!" Chris yelled.

"We are right here!" Christian shouted back in Chris's ear.

"I won?" Damien asked. The four nodded yes.

"YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!" Damien screamed in joy.

Confessionals

Damien: this goes out to Gabby and Jared. IN YOUR EVIL FACE! HA!

To everyone else this in your honor.

Savannah then climbed out of the snow. Totally enraged.

She let out an ear bleeding cry and took a supporting pole from the finish line and began to swing it around attempting to hit Damien.

She was about to strike him when she suddenly collapsed. Apparently, Cassandra had smeared a tranquilizer ball over Savannah's next.

"We should dump her as fast as we can," Cassandra remarked.

Elimination Room

Chris had the unconscious Savannah on his shoulder. Damien had the biggest grin on his face. This was long overdue.

"Well I find it appropriate that I hand Damien the last and final safety souvenir," Chris tossed a photo of the beginning cast of 20 teens with Chris's signature.

Chef then handed a parachute to Chris. Chris strapped the parachute to Savanah's body.

"Not that this will help, but whatever," Chris walked over to the elimination door. Savannah then opened her eyes and woke up.

"What?" Savannah said.

"Good riddance," Chris said before throwing her out of the plane.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Savannah screeched as she plummeted.

"Well, that concludes this season of Total Drama. We have our winner and I get to go on vacation." Chris concluded. "I thank all of you for tuning in this is Chris Mclean signing out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 756 24
23 unsuspecting teenagers compete insane challenges and try not to get voted of by there teammates and the winner gets a prize of 100 thousand dollars
8.8K 283 41
Sixteen contestants attempt to outwit, outlast and outplay each other for a prize of $1 million, and the sole survivor, who will win? [ Season 1 of t...
1.7K 31 16
16 contestants are brought back to win ANOTHER million dollars, and they get put through tough challenges, tough eliminations, and tough everything...
345 12 12
After the end of the Total Drama Jurassic Park, Chris wanted to have a whole new cast and a whole new season. He has a new island, new contestants, a...