Restaurant love

By YaoiDaisuki69

Yami Sennen is the owner of a famous five star restaurant. He has been looking for love for the past few year... More

Chapter 1 : A chance meeting
Chapter 2: Meeting Again
Chapter 3: Our First Date
Chapter 4: Yugi's World
Chapter 5:Yami's Home
Chapter 6: The Business Party
Chapter 7: Dinner
Chapter 8: I Love You
Chapter 9: Being with you
Chapter 10: Atemu's Threat
Chapter 11: Surprises
Chapter 12: Playing games & Awkward Situations
Chapter 13: The Truth
Chapter 15: Problems
Chapter 16: Lawsuit
Chapter 17: Death Threat
Chapter 18: Waiting and Accusations
Chapter 19: Yugi's Story
Chapter 20: Going Home
Chapter 21: Mother Hen
Chapter 22: Mika's Trial
Chapter 23: Tanisha's Trial
Chapter 24: Moving
Chapter 25: Heba has the baby
Chapter 26: The Proposal
Chapter 27: Scott's Farewell
Chapter 28: Moving
Chapter 29: Pregnant?
Chapter 30: The Wedding
Chapter 31: The Second Wedding
Chapter 32: The Twins Arrive
Chapter 33: Restaurant Love

Chapter 14: Day at The Park

4.5K 123 69
By YaoiDaisuki69

Tristan was killing himself with laughter. "I can't believe that you never realized that you're brothers were engaged!" Tristan said, holding his sides.

Yami rolled his eyes. "Yeah. Laugh it up, Tristan." Yami said.

"We have already concluded that all four of us were rather dense where the situation comes in, and we know that we didn't see what should have been right in front of us." Atemu added.

"Still! I figured that one of you would have figured it out." Tristan said, wiping the tears from his face.

"My cousins are rather dense. They don't always see what's right in front of them." Seto said.

"And you're any different? It took a year of you and the mutt arguing and threatening each other before you finally admitted that you liked him." Bakura said.

"I'm not a dog!" Joey shouted.

"Bakura, knock it off." Ryou said.

"Well, it is true. After all, you did miss what was right in front of you." Marik said.

Malik smirked. "Well, Joey always was the one that had trouble admitting that he was gay for a while." Malik said.

"Shut up, Malik!" Joey snapped.

"But it's just the truth." Malik said innocently.

"Come here!" Joey growled, lunging at Malik who ran out of the way.

"Not a chance!" Malik said.

"If you're going to fight, take it out of my home." Atemu said firmly.

Malik ran out the door with Joey on his tail.

"This should be entertaining." Marik said, going outside to watch the fight with Bakura right behind him.

"I'd better go make sure that they don't kill each other." Ryou said, going outside.

"Since Joey and Malik fighting is always fun to watch, I'm going to watch it, too." Tristan said, going out as well.

"Should we?" Yami asked.

"Might as well. Better than what we're doing now." Seto said.

Yami, Atemu, and Seto went out as well.

"Well, they finally took the fight outside." Tea said.

"Doesn't surprise me. Joey and Malik aren't going to give up the chance to fight each other, and Atemu would kill them if they broke anything, so it's safest for them to fight outside." Heba said.

"I still don't see why Joey and Malik fight every time that they see each other." Yugi said as he stirred the batter.

"What are you making anyway, Yugi?" Tea asked.

"Well, I thought that I would make cupcakes for when we go on that picnic this afternoon." Yugi answered.

"That's good. Your desserts are the best." Heba said.

"Heba, you think that anything I make is good. I can't think of anything that I have ever cooked or baked that you haven't liked." Yugi said.

"Well, you're a great cook." Heba said.

"Yami's not going to want to keep Suzanne around because you'll be the one that does all of the cooking." Tea said.

"Nah. I don't think that Yami wants to get rid of Suzanne. Besides, I do a lot of cooking at the restaurant. It's nice to have someone else do it. Of course, there's been times that I've cooked, and Suzanne was just given the night off." Yugi said.

"So, you cook for Yami?" Tea asked.

"Yeah. He likes it when I cook." Yugi said.

"And what comes after." Heba said.

Yugi blushed and looked away from the two.

Heba and Tea laughed.

"Don't be embarrassed, Yugi. We all know what happens. How do you think Heba and I got pregnant?" Tea asked.

"I know that, Tea." Yugi said. He poured the batter into the cupcake cups before he put it in the oven.

"What kind of cupcakes are you making?" Heba asked.

"It's the classic yellow cake mix, and I'll be using double fudge icing." Yugi answered.

"How many are you making?" Tea asked.

"Three dozen. Given that there's twelve of us, I figured that we would need a good many." Yugi said.

"Yugi, I think that you should have made another dozen. Don't forget about Joey's appetite." Heba said.

"Or yours. Heba, you've become a bigger pig than Joey since you got pregnant." Yugi said.

"Well, you should have made another dozen, then." Heba said.

"Heba, have you forgotten that I already make three dozen brownies for the picnic. Between the brownies and the cupcakes, I think that we'll have enough dessert. Besides, we have all of the food, too." Yugi said.

"Yugi's right. I think that we'll be fine." Tea agreed.

"That was quite the fight." Marik laughed.

Malik glared. "Shut up, Marik!" Malik snapped.

"You're just mad because you lost." Yami said.

"I didn't lose. I just had minor setback." Malik said.

"Given that Joey had you pinned to the ground with your arms behind your back, I think that you lost. There's not a chance that you could have won that one." Seto said.

"Well, Joey was always a great fighter, Malik. I don't think that you have ever won in a fight against him." Ryou said.

"I will one of these days." Malik insisted.

"Malik, you have been saying that for years, and it hasn't happened yet." Heba said.

"It will one of these days." Malik said.

"Yeah. When pigs fly." Bakura muttered.

"Do you want a fight?" Malik asked.

"I think there has been enough fighting for one day." Atemu said.

Heba looked around and then said, "Where did Joey disappear to."

"JOEY WHEELER! GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF THIS KITCHEN RIGHT NOW BEFORE YOU END UP NOT GETTING ANY OF THIS FOOD PERIOD!" Yugi shouted.

Joey suddenly shot into the room.

"Do you never learn, Joey? You know better than to try and sneak food when Yugi is the one that is doing the cooking. You've never managed to sneak any food on his watch, and I don't think that it'll happen now." Heba said.

"But I'm hungry." Joey whined.

"Puppy, you had a big breakfast this morning, so stop whining. We'll have lunch when we get to the park." Seto said.

"But I want to eat now." Joey whined.

"Tea, I thought that you and I were the ones that had the cravings to eat since we are pregnant, but he seems to be even more impatient to eat then us." Heba said.

"Well, from how long I've known Joey, I have seen that he has an appetite that puts any pregnant person to shame." Tea said.

Joey pouted as everyone laughed at him.

Yugi appeared and said, "Okay. Someone want to help me get all the food so that we can go before Joey dies on us from starvation?" Yugi asked.

"I'll help." Joey said enthusiastically.

"NO!" was the collective response.

Atemu and Yami followed Yugi into the kitchen to help him get all of the food.

"Wow. Do we have enough?" Yami asked looking over the amount of food that Yugi had prepared.

"May I remind you that we have two pregnant people with us not to mention the human garbage disposal?" Yugi said.

"Oh. Yeah. I forgot that is what Joey is." Yami said.

Atemu laughed. "Let's get everything so that we can go." Atemu said.

The three gathered up all of the food and walked back into the entryway where all of the others were waiting for them.

Joey's eyes lit up.

"Don't even think about it, Joey!" Yugi growled.

"What?" Joey asked.

"Puppy, we know your appetite. You're going to be riding in the car that doesn't have the food." Seto said.

"Aw man!" Joey whined.

"Come on, puppy." Seto said, grabbing Joey by the arm and dragging him out of the house.

"You know, we'd better eat as soon as we get there because I don't think that Joey is going to be willing to wait any longer than that." Heba said.

"I agree. He's a bottomless pit. Always has been." Yugi said.

Atemu, Yami, and Yugi got all of the food into the car before they climbed into the car with Heba and headed for the park for the picnic.

At the park, a large blanket was spread out on the ground before all of the food was spread out. Yugi, Heba, and Tea set out all of the food.

"Let's eat!" Joey exclaimed, starting to lunge at the food.

Seto grabbed him and pulled Joey back. "Puppy, will you calm down? You're going to get to eat. You just need to be a little patient." Seto said.

"And if I don't want to be?" Joey asked.

"We won't let you eat at all." Malik said with a smirk.

"WHAT?!" Joey shouted.

"Joey, could you keep it down?" Ryou asked, noticing that some people were starring at them.

Yugi sighed. "Let's just eat. Just don't be a complete pig and let the rest of us have some of the food, too." Yugi said.

With that, Seto let go of Joey, and the group started to eat.

As they ate, they all talked.

The group watched in amazement as Tea and Heba ate even more than Joey, which was a feat in itself.

"Explain to me how you two can eat all of that food. I don't see how you can have room for all of that." Marik said.

"Marik, could I remind you that we are both eating for two? We're going to want to eat a little more." Heba said.

"Yeah. You have no idea how much your appetite grows when you're pregnant." Tea added.

"I think that we're getting a pretty good idea by watching you two." Ryou said.

"I know it. Heba's eating every time I turn around. He even gets up at two AM just to get something to eat." Atemu said.

"Can I help it that that my hunger hits me in the middle of the night? I have to get up and eat so that I can get back to sleep." Heba said.

"I know that feeling. I have to do the same thing." Tea said.

"Yeah, and you eat the most disgusting combination of foods possible." Tristan said.

"Such as pickles and ice cream." Atemu remarked.

"Yeah, and hot fudge on pancakes." Tristan said.

"Okay. Enough with the food comments." Seto said.

"You know, it's been nice that we all were able to get together and talk like this. It's nice just to have a week with nothing to worry about." Ryou said.

"No kidding. It's pretty much just a stress-free weekend." Malik agreed.

The group stayed at the park for several hours before they left.

"You know, Yami. I'm glad that we did come out here. I have had a lot of fun." Yugi said.

"So have I." Yami agreed.

"You do realize that we're going to have to come back whenever Atemu and Heba get married or when the baby comes. Whichever comes first." Yugi said.

"I know, and I will be glad to come back for either one of them. I am looking forward to having you all to myself again." Yami said, wrapping his arms around Yugi's waist.

"Yami, it's not like anyone else gets to have me the way that you do." Yugi said.

Yami smirked. "And no one else ever will if I have anything to say about it." Yami said.

"You do have something to say about it, Yami, and I don't plan on anyone else having the closeness to me that you do." Yugi said.

"Good because if anyone did, then they would be dead." Yami said.

"I know, and I don't plan on you having to commit murder." Yugi said.

Yami smiled and leaned down to kiss Yugi on the lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623 43 11
welcome to New York City the city where anyone and anything can happen. where a famous, successful, seductive and hardworking man called Sennen Yaami...
3.7K 157 16
"Even though I love the staring, I'm not going anywhere aibou." Yugi is depressed because of Atem's leaving his world. Yugi knows that he is in a bet...
19.4K 340 12
A hikari cannot live without a yami. A hikari without a yami has a year to live and will slowly vanish, the said hikari will become particles of lig...
9.4K 222 26
Yami Natsu had just transferred to domino academy and made fast friends with Yugi Motou . He seems like the perfect friend , kind , generous and , c...