When love and hate collide. (...

By MerrieAnneEnriquez

Hanji Zoe, a woman in her mid twenties, was sure handles problems like it was nothing. until, she met Levi A... More

Chapter 1 -The Pretty Reckless-
Chapter 2: The Perfectionist
Chapter 3: My Ultimate Disaster
Chapter 4: Unintentionally knowing her
Chapter 5: Haunted Pasts
Chapter 6: Broken Things
Chapter 7: Friend of Mine
Chapter 9: Unexpected Feelings
Chapter 10: A Sudden Visitor
Chapter 11: Long lost Best Friend.
Chapter 12: Psychotic Comrades
Chapter 13: Ease our burden, Long is the night.
Chapter 14: She's Mine
Chapter 15: Fight for Love
Chapter 16: It's the thought that counts
Chapter 17: So ist es immer
Chapter 18: Getting to know each other
Chapter 19: New World Awaits
Author's Note :)
Chapter 20: Surrender your Heart.
Chapter 21: Preparations
Chapter 22: Trouble Maker
Chapter 23: Vogel im Kafig
Chapter 24: Victims of Love
Chapter 25: Hold On
Chapter 26: Set you free
Chapter 27: The Journey
Chapter 28: A Walk to change your Life.
Chapter 29: Perfectly Perfect
Chapter 30: Little Levi
Epilogue: The Ackermans
Levihan Sequel Book release

Chapter 8: I'm Glad

1.8K 88 28
By MerrieAnneEnriquez

--Time Skip for 1 week--

"There you go!, The last piece of shirt" Levi Uttered while packing some things in his luggage, 

He smirked with the thought in his mind and continued what he was doing. he then grabbed 2 luggages, his case that is full of divorce papers and murder cases and a pile of another papers that is assumingly for work.

"So long till I see you again" Levi mumbled like he kinda talks to the interior of the house. Then he walk out the gate and put his things in the compartment of his car. then started his engine and went away.

For the past week, Hanji had been pretty well doing good, her bruises wee disappearing, and her broken pelvic doesnt really hurt that much but she still need to rest. Nurse Carla had been there for almost everyday every lunch to bought Hanji a food for lunch and also dinner. Chcked on her situation and as what Nurse Carla said she was recovering fast and maybe it will not took long before she could be herself again. Still, Hanji sometime thought of Levi suddenly disappearig from the past week, but she just thought that Levi might be busy with his job and whatnot. 

*ding dong! Ding dong!*

"Oh, Its Carla" Hanji said, It is time for lunch and check up.

Hanji opened the door and as what she expected, its Nurse Carla.

"Hi Hanji! Heres your food! and let me check on you for a while :)" 

Hanji nodded and looked at the paper bag o food. "Yeah sure, come here  Carly "

they went on Hanjis living room and Hanji lied on the couch as Nurse Carla examined her.

"Well, youre doing great. Does your pelvic hurt?" she poked slowly Hanji's pelvic part.

"No not really, aww, but it hurts down there, only that part" Hanji replied.

"Well thats good, this is the only part that is still unrecovered, the rest of the pelic part is already healed." Nurse Carla replied with a sweet smile on her face. 

"Nice! I can get back to work soon!" Hanji squealed.

*Ding dong! Ding Dong!*

Hanji and Carla looked at the main gate, wondering who it could be.

"huh? i did not remember any co worker who knew my house" Hanji answered. "Coming!"

Hanji was about to stand with the help of her crutches but Carla insisted that she will be the one to open the door.

As soon as Caral opened the gate, what appeared to her was a cute, little man who wears a white polo, a cravat on his neck, leather pants, gray weater and Carla was sure she remembers the man who is standing in front of her.

"Mr... Ackerman? right?" Carla continued, "What are you doing here"

'Oh hey Mrs. Nurse I would like to--"

"Mrs. Carla sir" Carla pointed out her name as she raised an eyebrow on the black haired guy.

"Oh well, can I come in?

"Sure, and what are those?" Carla pounted out the luggages and the piles of papers on levi's back."

Levi sighed and tried to talk calmly, but deep nside hes much more annoyed that this woman keeps on asking questions that is none of her business.

"Look Mrs. Carla, this past week i was feeling a bit more worried about Hanji and the fact that I was the one who got her into the accident left me a little responsibility and all i was trying to say is tha I could try maybe live with Hanji while she is in bad shape so that she will be monitored 24/7 and you, you dont have to walk by here everyday to give her food and check up on her, is that fine with you. Mrs. Carla Yeager?" Lei pointed out the last word as he knew she would love to hear hr new surname.

Carla lightened up and smiled "oh yeah that was amazing! come come!. let me help you with the luggages"

Levi smirked and the two head into the living room.

As soon as Hanji saw Levi's face , she quickly blushed and her face lighted up. 

"Levi! Its so good to see you!" Hanji continued and quickly walked to Levi's place giving him a hug.

As soon as Hanji hugged levi which is mostly awkward because he was kinda stufed with Hanji's breasts because of his height, plus Hanji has not bathe for like 3 days which make Levi uncomfortable, but Levi however, liked the sense of Hanji hugging him, whether she hasnt bathe for a week or him vertically challenged, He always liked the idea of Hanji being taller than him.

he shook his head and pushed Hanji carefully "Oi shit glasses! you smell awful, go take a bath!"

Hanji smiled at Levi but as soon as she saw the bags and luggages she started to get curious.

"uh. levi? are you going on a trip? " Hanji asked.

"Nope"

"then whats with the luggages and your pile of papers?"

Before Levi could answer, Hanji saw Carla giggling and she then thought somethings are going to be weird.

"Because I will be living with you" Levi monotonously answered with a smirk on his face.

"wait. what?" Hanji stared at Levi with complete shock.her hazel eyes grew wider than ever.

"I am pretty sure I did not stutter Hanji"

"But, you can't"

"And give me a reason why" Levi crossed his arms while raising an eyebrow on Hanji, which cannot look straight at Levi's beautiful gray eyes.

"U-uhm its b-because" Hanji felt a deep red painted on her cheeks.

"Its because first, you are still injured, you are so clumsy that you can't take good care of yourself even if u dont admit it, and i brought you into this mess in the first place that I feel so responsible that I need to put you in my protection as soon as you get better" Levi continued. "that is why I, Levi Ackerman will be living here for a month and half"

Hanji was still in shock now that Levi really knew how clumsy she was. that only made her embarrased and shy.

"But Nurse Carla will be here to assist me so you dont ha--"

"Uhm honestly I have some things to do in the hospital Hanji and Dr. Yeager was quite looking for me now" Carla giggled knowing what is happening, and what will happen soon. 

"WHAAAT?! *Carla dont do this to me*" Hanji looked at Carla and whispered .

"So. Mr. Ackerman, heres the things that you need " Carla went to Levi's and gave the list of Papers of what to do and not what to do. Levi nodded in approval and stared at Hanji, who still stands there with her crutches, still in shock and surprise.

The last thing Hanji saw was Carla walking out the door and waving her goodbye and Levi. smiling like an hopeless romantic sweetie.

"Oh god no" Hanji whispered then stared at Levi.

Levi stared at Hanji ,bored as ever. "So have you eaten already?Shall we cook?"

Hanji lose herself, first this man bumped into her, called her foul words, is weird, and now he looks like some sort of pissed caregiver thats forcedly moved out here just because he felt responsible for her.

"What did you just do?!" Hanji shouted.

"What? I told you I will--" Levi said

'I dont need your help! I am perfectly fine! if you feel responsible or guilty about what happened dont be!" Hanji with her eyes balled with tears just as Levi saw them.

"Wait, Are you cryi--"

"No! I said I am fine!!!" Hanji stood up and about to walk but then stumbled with a paper bag that Carla bought a while ago. She was about to fall from her knees when Levi grabbed her by the arm and pulled her close to him.

There Levi stared at her watery eyes, Shes already crying and looking at those sad hazelnut eyes make Levi's heart crush a thousand pieces.

Hanji pushed Levi away from her and started crying on her knees. Levi on his knees realized one thing. that maybe Hanji doesnt want people to take pity for her or feel responsible for what she is at the moment. 

"Look, Im sorry Hanji." Levi looking at her continued "Its not that I feel responsible or guilty about what happened, I.. I care about you, you know." Levi left a blush on his cheeks as Hanji looked at him.

"You do? But why?" Hanji tried herself not to sob.

"Because you're my friend right? You said it yourself" Levi smiled. trying not to cry too.

"Right"

"And what does friends do to each other?"

"They care for each other" Hanji looked at Levi's eyes.

"Exactly" Levi said as he stood up. "Arent you glad that you have a new friend that cares about you?"

Hanji lightened up and wiped her tears. "I am, I- I'm Glad"

 "Now, can we stop this drama filthy one?" Levi chuckled as he lend a hand to Hanji.

Hanji nodded and accepted his hand.

*Author's Note:

Oh yeah. what a good start for Levihan!

First things first, Im sorry if there are typo errors or wrong grammars. first, My laptop kind of loosen up and my keyboards not quite working. second, I am a filipina and English is not my first language that is why. :)

just comment some things and suggest a good scene, maybe i could add it up to the next chapters :) Bye!

-Anne :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 2K 11
When Levi takes a particular disliking to a new Cadet... What could be his reason? Book 2 now out - "Dont you want me?"
23.2K 677 21
An experiment has gone wrong, and Hanji Zoe had to pay for it. Only Levi Ackerman can hide Hanji's mistake, and is the only one who is allowed to lov...
3.9K 57 22
For over a year, (Y/N) (L/N) found solace in the arms of Erwin Smith. Their relationship blossomed amidst the trials of the Survey Corps, offering a...
14.1K 267 17
Mikasa Ackerman lost her parents as a child,before being saved by a boy named Eren Jaƫger. 7 years later she forgets her savior's name,and then unkno...