Restaurant love

By YaoiDaisuki69

Yami Sennen is the owner of a famous five star restaurant. He has been looking for love for the past few year... More

Chapter 1 : A chance meeting
Chapter 2: Meeting Again
Chapter 3: Our First Date
Chapter 4: Yugi's World
Chapter 5:Yami's Home
Chapter 6: The Business Party
Chapter 7: Dinner
Chapter 8: I Love You
Chapter 10: Atemu's Threat
Chapter 11: Surprises
Chapter 12: Playing games & Awkward Situations
Chapter 13: The Truth
Chapter 14: Day at The Park
Chapter 15: Problems
Chapter 16: Lawsuit
Chapter 17: Death Threat
Chapter 18: Waiting and Accusations
Chapter 19: Yugi's Story
Chapter 20: Going Home
Chapter 21: Mother Hen
Chapter 22: Mika's Trial
Chapter 23: Tanisha's Trial
Chapter 24: Moving
Chapter 25: Heba has the baby
Chapter 26: The Proposal
Chapter 27: Scott's Farewell
Chapter 28: Moving
Chapter 29: Pregnant?
Chapter 30: The Wedding
Chapter 31: The Second Wedding
Chapter 32: The Twins Arrive
Chapter 33: Restaurant Love

Chapter 9: Being with you

6.3K 152 55
By YaoiDaisuki69

Ps: I do not own Yugioh

Yugi and Yami walked into Yami's mansion after one of their dates.

"You know, I never thought that you would be one to tell someone off likes that." Yami chuckled.

Yugi rolled his eyes. "Well, you're my boyfriend, so she had no business coming onto you the way she did." Yugi retorted.

~Flashback~

Yugi and Yami were sitting in a restaurant eating when a blonde, skinny girl with green eyes walked up.

"Hi, handsome." the girl said, smiling sexily at Yami.

"Can I help you?" Yami asked.

"Yes. I was wondering if you would like to go out with me sometime. My name's Tiffany." the girl said.

"No. If you hadn't noticed, I'm here with someone." Yami said.

"I'm sure that you're friend won't mind. I think that he knows a good catch when he sees one. You wouldn't regret it." Tiffany said.

"As a matter of fact, I would. I am already seeing someone, and I am not a cheater." Yami said.

"Then dump the bitch so that we can have some fun." Tiffany said smugly.

Yugi had had enough. "Listen. Yami is here with me. He's my boyfriend, so I suggest that you leave us alone." Yugi snapped.

Tiffany narrowed her eyes. I'm sure I could give him a better time than you." Tiffany said.

"How many guys have you said that to?" Yugi asked.

"Wh-what?" Tiffany said, startled.

"Simple. I know a whore when I see one, so leave us alone. My boyfriend and I are trying to enjoy our meal, and you're making that hard to do." Yugi said.

Tiffany glared at him before walking off.

"Nicely done, little one.' Yami said.

~End Flashback~

"That woman had no business trying to get you when she knew that we were together." Yugi said.

"How do you figure that?" Yami asked.

"Yami, you're the owner of a famous restaurant. Most people know about you, and they know that I'm dating you." Yugi said.

"I know that." Yami said. He wrapped his arms around Yugi's waist and kissed Yugi on the lips. "I just like seeing you jealous." Yami said.

"I'm not jealous. There's nothing insecure about this relationship. I couldn't be jealous otherwise." Yugi said.

"Sure you're not." Yami said. He kissed Yugi again to avoid another retort.

Yugi snaked his arms around Yami's neck as they deepened the kiss. Yami ran his tongue over the bottom of Yugi's lip. Yugi opened his mouth, and Yami immediately mapped out the warm cavern that he had been in so many times. Yugi moaned into the kiss.

Yami could feel himself be turned on by this as he was starting to get hard. He was about to say something when he felt Yugi's own hard-on pressing into hip. That was all Yami needed to know.

Yami suddenly picked Yugi up bridal style, breaking the kiss at the same time.

"Yami, what-" Yugi started.

Yami smirked at him. "I thought that we should continue this in my room." Yami said.

Yugi caught onto his meaning and wrapped his arms around Yami's neck. "I couldn't agree more." Yugi agreed, wrapping his arms around Yami's neck.

Yami leaned and kissed Yugi again as he carried Yugi upstairs to his room. Yami pushed the door to his room open and before kicking it shut when they were in the room. Yami walked over to the bed and broke the kiss before he threw Yugi on the bed.

"Yami!" Yugi exclaimed, startled at being tossed onto the bed like a sack of potatoes.

Yami smirked down at Yugi. "Yes?" Yami asked innocently as he climbed onto the bed beside Yugi.

"That was devilish of you." Yugi said.

"Well, I can be one at times, Yugi." Yami said. He then straddled Yugi's waist before he leaned down and kissed Yugi again.

~LEMON STARTS HERE~

Yugi wrapped his arms around Yami's neck before he opened his mouth, letting Yami in his mouth. Yami search around Yugi's mouth before he started to kiss down Yugi's jaw and down his neck. He nipped at the pulse point, drawing a yelp from Yugi. Yami then sucked on Yugi's neck, forming a bruise. He then continued on down and bit down lightly on Yugi's collarbone.

"AHH!" Yugi exclaimed.

Yami then licked the bite. He took the hem of Yugi's shirt in his hands and then pulled the shirt off of Yugi, throwing it to the side. He then leaned down and started to nip and lick at Yugi's chest. When he reached one of Yugi's semi-erect nipples, he pulled the nub into his mouth and started to suck on it. Yugi arched up into Yami at the feeling. Yami continued to suck on Yugi's nipple until it was hard. He then turned his attention to the other one and gave it the same treatment while his hand came up to play with the abandoned one. He then continued on down Yugi's body by placing light kisses and nips to Yugi's stomach until he reached Yugi's naval. He dipped his tongue in a few times. Yugi shivered at the action.

Yami smirked to himself. 'I have to remember that.' Yami thought. He rose up and took the rim of Yugi's leather pants in his hand before he pulled them off. He raised an eyebrow and said, "No underwear?"

"You know as well as I do that underwear doesn't look good with leather pants." Yugi told him.

"Hmm. I suppose that you're right." Yami agreed. He placed his hands on Yugi's hips before he leaned down and ran his tongue roughly over the tip of Yugi's member, causing to Yugi cry out from it. Yami could taste the pre-cum that had leaked out. Yugi raised his hands and entangled them in Yami's hair. Yami then took Yugi's member into his mouth. Yugi cried out as he was engulfed in warm heat and tried to buck up, but the hands that held him down prevented that. Yami licked Yugi's member, causing a shiver to go down Yugi's spine. Yami then started to suck on Yugi. Yugi cried out at that and his hands tightened painfully in Yami's hair although Yami took no notice of this. Yami continued to suck on Yugi's member.

Yugi could feel himself getting close and tried to warn Yami. "Ya-Yami. I-I'm cl-close." Yugi stuttered out.

Yami caught the meaning, but he could have cared less. Yami only strengthened the force behind his sucks.

Yugi couldn't hold it anymore. "YAMI!" Yugi cried as he released into Yami's mouth.

Yami swallowed every drop that Yugi released before he finally let go of Yugi's member.

Yugi was panting from Yami's actions, and there was a light sheen of sweat on Yugi's body.

Yami smiled. He thought that Yugi looked gorgeous like this. Yami then took off his shirt and threw it to the side before he took off his pants and his boxers since he had worn slacks instead of leather.

"So, do you want to continue, Yugi?" Yami asked, leaning down so that his face was only a few inches from Yugi's.

Yugi smiled. "Of course I do." Yugi replied.

"All right then." Yami said. He reached over and grabbed a bottle of lube from a drawer.

Yugi spread his legs for Yami, and Yami settled himself between Yugi's legs. Yami then coated three fingers in the lube before he rubbed the ring of muscles guarding Yugi's entrance. Yami then slipped one finger in. Yugi gasped lightly at the feeling. Yami immediately started to move the finger. He added in a second finger and brushed against Yugi's prostate.

"AHH!" Yugi cried.

Yami smirked. Now that he knew where it was, Yami knew where to aim. Yami started to scissor the fingers to stretch Yugi, hitting his prostate. Yami then added a third finger into Yugi, hitting the prostate each time. Once he was sure that Yugi was sufficiently prepared, Yami removed his fingers from inside Yugi.

Yugi let out a groan, missing the feel of Yami's finger inside him.

Yami chuckled. "Don't worry, love. You'll get what you want." Yami said. He then reached for the bottle of lube.

"I want to do it." Yugi said simply.

Yami smiled. "Go ahead then." Yami said.

Yugi poured some lube onto his hand and then started rube it across Yami's hard member. Yami groaned at the feeling of Yugi's hands on his member. Yami bucked slightly into Yugi's skilled hand.

Yami finally had to force Yugi's hand away. "Anymore of that, and I would be finished, Yugi." Yami said.

Yugi smiled and lay back down. "Well, get started then." Yugi said, wrapping his legs around Yami's waist.

Yami positioned himself ay Yugi entrance before he thrust into Yugi to the hilt.

"YAMI!" Yugi cried.

Yami had hit Yugi's prostate on the first inward thrust. He couldn't believe how tight Yugi was. It was almost like Yugi was virgin at how tight it was, even though he knew that Yugi wasn't a virgin. Yami started to thrust at a slow pace.

However, this soon became too slow for Yugi, and he said, "Yami. Go faster. Please."

Yami followed the order and started to thrust into Yugi harder and faster. He took Yugi's hands in his and held them down against the bed.

"AHH! Yami! Oh! Yami!" Yugi cried with each thrust into him.

Yami groaned, hearing Yugi's cries of pleasure. It was sending Yami closer to the edge. He reached between their sweaty bodies and started to pump Yugi's member in time with his thrusts.

Yugi arched up at the hand on him.

Yami continued to thrust into Yugi at a fast pace.

Yugi soon reached his end. "YAMI!" Yugi cried, releasing onto tier chests and stomachs as well as Yami's hand.

Yami groaned when he felt Yugi's walls clenched around him, and he was sent over the edge as well. "YUGI!" Yami groaned as he released into Yugi.

Yami collapsed on top of Yugi, exhausted. Yugi was equally exhausted. The two lay there panting as they struggled to regain control of their breathing.

Yami was the first to recover. He pulled out of Yugi and lay down beside Yugi.

Yugi rolled over and looked at Yami. "You know, Yami. I think that I would like to go again." Yugi said with a smirk.

Yami smirked back. "Well, I don't want to disappoint you." Yami said.

"Just one thing." Yugi said.

"You want to be on top?" Yami guessed.

"No. I want you to take me from behind. I like it that way." Yugi said.

Yami smiled. "If that's the way you want it, then that's how we'll do it." Yami said.

Yugi turned over until he was on his hands and knees and Yami positioned himself behind Yugi. Yami wrapped an around Yugi's stomach for balance.

"You ready?" Yami whispered into Yugi's ear.

Yugi shivered as the hot breath hit his ear. "Yes." Yugi said.

Yami then thrust in quickly, hitting Yugi in the prostate again.

"AHH!" Yugi cried.

Yami pulled out and thrust back in. He started to move at a fast and rough pacing.

"AHH! Oh! Yami! So g-good. Don't stop!" Yugi cried.

"Yugi! So tight! So h-hot! Wonderful!" Yami groaned.

Each time Yami thrust into Yugi, Yugi was pushed forward. The bed creaked slightly from their actions.

Yami reached around and grasped Yugi's member in his hand, starting to stroke Yugi's member.

Yugi let out a moan, enjoying the feel of Yami's hand on him.

Yami continued thrusting.

Yugi felt himself reach his end yet again and cried out, "YAMI!" as he released onto the bed and Yami's hand.

Yami felt Yugi's walls clench around him, and it threw him over the edge again. "YUGI!" Yami shouted, releasing into Yugi again.

~LEMON ENDS HERE :(~

Yami then pulled out of Yugi, and the two collapsed onto the bed again. They were panting and sweating.

Yami rolled over onto his back and wrapped his arms around Yugi, bringing him closer. Yugi rested his head on Yami's chest.

"Yugi, are you sure that you're not a virgin?" Yami asked.

"Yes, I am sure. Why?" Yugi asked.

"Because you were tight like one." Yami answered.

Yugi blushed. "Yeah, well, it's been two years since the last time I did anything with anyone." Yugi replied.

"That explains it." Yami said.

"Shut up." Yugi said.

Yami laughed. He glanced at the clock and said, "Wow. We got home around ten, right?" Yami asked.

"Yeah. Why?" Yugi asked, yawning.

"Because it's two in the morning." Yami said.

"What?!" Yugi exclaimed.

"Yeah. Never been with someone for the first time and last that long." Yami said.

"Well, I guess there's a first time for everything. I never lasted that long period." Yugi said.

Yami laughed. "I guess we're perfect for each other." Yami said.

"In more ways than one." Yugi said, starting to drift off to sleep with Yami running his fingers through his hair.

Yami smiled and marveled once again at the fact that Yugi seemed to fit perfectly in his arms. Yami gave a slight smile and thought, 'I think that Yugi is right. We're perfect for each other.' Yami soon feel asleep as well with Yugi still in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1K 15
Yami Atem, a once cruel and heartless king, was obsessed with power and therefore, only cared for himself. However, because of his cold heart and sel...
3.6K 157 16
"Even though I love the staring, I'm not going anywhere aibou." Yugi is depressed because of Atem's leaving his world. Yugi knows that he is in a bet...
4.1K 99 1
Yugi feels so bad that Yami has such a hard office job. What better way to soothe the savage Pharaoh than a nice, warm, bath? don't own Yugi oh
623 43 11
welcome to New York City the city where anyone and anything can happen. where a famous, successful, seductive and hardworking man called Sennen Yaami...