YOU & I

By Bangtankunnie9596

We are two different individuals... bind by interest, love and trust.. but do these things enough for us to b... More

Chapter 1: FIRST MEETING
hello author...
CHAPTER 2: CRUSH AT FIRST SIGHT
CHAPTER 3: IT'S HIM MY PRINCE
Teaserssssss.....
CHAPTER 4: MY PAST AND PRESENT
CHAPTER 5: MY PAST AND PRESENT Pt.2
TEASER
CHAPTER 6
Not an Update
disappointment

AUTHORS NOTE

7.2K 83 3
By Bangtankunnie9596

Hello everyone this is your one and only.... The reason I am here again cause I am planning to write a FANFICTION about the new Bl drama ''2MOONS THE SERIES'' I am liking the drama already even if I did not even read the novel because i cant't really find any English translations plus i don't know how to read Thai language though i really love to hear them speak because it sounds so lovely...and I just watch only the episode 1... I don't know when will I start this FANFICTION but I am really going to write one... if you have any BL drama that you would like to suggest then it will be better also....

I hope that this FANFICTION will be a success also....

I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND AGAIN THAT ALL THE FANFICTION CHARACTERS THAT I USED IN EVERY STORY THAT I WRITE OR PLANNING TO WRITE ARE NOT MINE.. CREDIT TO ALL THE AUTHORS WHO BRILLIANTLY WROTE THOSE NOVELS... I AM JUST A MERE AUTHOR HO IS STILL IN THE BEGINNING STAGE OF WRITING AND I AM JUST A CERTIFIED YAOI FAN SO I STAN ALL THE YAOI AUTHORS MAY THEY WRITE MORE YAOI NOVELS IN THE FUTURE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
579K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
156K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...