Camila Cabello/You Imagines

By Jaybutera

An Imagine Book for You! More

A New Imagine
Jealous
Mine!
Tickle Fight

Promise Me

2.7K 34 0
By Jaybutera

Sorry for not updating in a while, I had lots of things to do but I'm back now. I'm sorry if there's any grammar mistakes or any other mistakes smh.

Camila's POV

I woke up at the sound of my alarm going off, I slowly opened my eyes then turned to the opposite side to shut the alarm off
I sat up and stretched, I looked around the room and saw only my stuffs and not Y/N's.

I quickly lift the blanket up and swing my legs to the other side and stood up, I checked the bathroom and the room and found nothing that belongs to Y/N. I opened our bedroom door forcefully that the door knob almost broke and rushed downstairs, "Y/N!!!" No replies. I started to panic and looked around the house.

I let out a heavy and shaky breath and sat on the couch with my head on my hand. I stood up and ran upstairs to our room

As I entered the room I saw a letter on the nightstand, I walked over to it and picked the letter. My eyes widened and saw it is Y/N's handwriting.

Dear Camila,

Hey baby, I'm sorry for telling you this now on the letter, I couldn't tell you before because you were so busy and we didn't have time to talk but yeah I am leaving Miami for 2 1/2 years because I have some business to do out there and I can't decline it so I'm very sorry to tell you this now. And also I had to take all of my stuff because I'll be living there but please baby don't give up on us, you know I love you so much that I didn't want to leave but I couldn't cancel it.

Love Y/N. (This letter sucks ass, I couldn't think of something sad but oh whale)

I covered my mouth to keep myself from sobbing but I couldn't, I started crying and sobbed harder. I walked to my side of the bed and picked my phone up. I dialed Y/N's number but it went to voicemail. Tears were now streaming down my face even more.

"WHY Y/N! WHY!!" I cried out loudly-

"Baby!" I quickly sat up and gasped for air, I looked beside me and saw Y/N with concern look on her face, I wasted no time and engulfed her with a tight hug that I'm scared she would disappear any moment and started sobbing, I felt Y/N wrapped her strong warm arms around me, "shhh it's alright I'm here baby." She whispered, I sniffled and buried my head on her neck.

We stayed like this for few minutes while Y/N rubbed my back softly and kisses my forehead every 5 secs. "Y/N..." I looked up at her, she hums in response looking at me. "Promise you won't leave me.." I said softly, her face softened "I promise babe, why would you think that I'll leave you?" She frowned, I sighed deciding whether I'll tell her about my horrible dream or more like nightmare.
"I-i d-dreamed t-that y-you left me and when I woke up all your stuffs were gone. A-and t-then I saw a letter on the nightstand.. It was from you telling me that you're having a business trip or something and you won't be here in Miami for 2 1/2 y-years a-a-and-... Shhh don't cry baby.. You know I would never leave you, I wouldn't dare to leave you here or anywhere alone. You do know that I love you so much and it hurts seeing you crying and heartbroken. I love you Camila and this is a promise." I nodded my head and held up my pinky finger, "Pinky Promise?" I said giving her a cute smile, she giggled then held up her pinky and hooked our pinkies together then kissed it. "Pinky Promise." I cheered and kissed her.

"I love you Y/N." I said between our kiss, "I love you too baby." She replied.

••••••••••

A/N: hello🌚

Lmao this story sucks right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.1K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
402K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 35K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...