ℎ𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒�...

بواسطة jirouupiee

hwarang : the poet warrior. this is a fanfiction so what is happening throughout the story is n... المزيد

Ban Ryu x Half-Breed Reader
Ban Ryu x Half Breed Reader part 2
Yeo Wool x Reader
Han Sung X Reader.
Sam Mek Jong x Reader
Hansung x Reader part 2
Hansung x Reader part 3
Hansung x Reader part four (Last 2/2)
cross-dressed ; ji dwi
call my name ; dan sae
the gang leader ; ban ryu
3 words ; sunwoo 2/2

Sun Woo x Reader

2.2K 19 6
بواسطة jirouupiee

Author-nim : this time you'll be a reader with a name..of course you have a name but I'll make one for you.

your name will be Ban Nam Gyu

You,Ban Nam-gyu the country's infamous warrior that grew up in the Joseon Era that is also a very beautiful woman who has a well mannered self,You also looked up at men who were amused by your looks and not your personality.

You grew hatred men when you lost the one whom you were loving ever since you were a child,Your Father.

Ever since he died from a rare disease you soon lost trust among your masculine peers and lost faith in them.

You also lost your own best friend from an accident while you two are horse-riding the horse that your own bestfriend was riding lost COMPLETE control,Since you were horse back riding near a cliff,The horse she was riding was near the edge.

Author-nim : And no..if you're thinking that this is fucking my precious Go Ara no. HELL TO THE NOOOO.And speaking of Go Ara it is Ah Ro. okai?

Her horse tripped over a rock that was up as a cliff pointing up and your bestfriend fell while she was still on the horse.

The cliff was very high and you were almost REALLY near the top of the cliff when that incident happened.

But you still managed to forget those hurting memories that has been hunting you.

Though it wasn't your fault you blamed it all to yourself.

'Commander Ban Nam-Gyu.' - Sam Mek Jong.

'Your Highness.' You were looking down as you look up and stare at Sam Mek Jong not making any eye contacts.

But infact King Jinheung is the only male person that you could barely even trust.

'Commander,Are you still recalling all of what had happen in the past 10 years?' He asks as you stood in place but he smacked himself for letting himself tell you that.

A tear shed down your cheeks as you just quickly wiped it away.

'My most faithful apology,Namgyu-ah.' You shake your head.

'I should be the one apologizing,I let those memories recall when I do not want to.' You smiled at him but he shrugged your smile off.

He just smiled back,You were talking outfront the palace infront of his quarters gate.

But his smile fades as he saw a pest from another village enter a person outside of the kingdom.

'Wow.' The person exclaimed as he looked through everything even His Highness' own clothes hanging,His Highness didn't seem quite happy of what is happening lately & is quite upset.

'Wait-' He paused as he saw you and the King his wide smile fades away as he look at both you and His Highness.

He was frozen for a bit and realizes that he just saw the early king's face as his eyes widens and looked at you still wearing the warrior suit.

'Who dares enter the King's quarters?' Your voice raised as you look down and gave him a death glare.

'K-King?' He stutters as he raise his index finger and points at His Highness as you raise your eyebrows and frown at his disrespectful act.

'Put your finger down this instant.' You said as you were about to walk to him but he drop and crawled as he stood back up and ran away.

'Wha-,S-Seize the intruder.' You commanded as the group of guards followed your orders and started chasing for the man.

'Halt.' His Highness said.

You frown and slowly turn around to see a furious King Jinheung.

'Something wrong,His Highness?' You ask with tone in your voice.

'I will be going after a person like him who ever sent him shall pay with their lives or I could just steal his.' He said with fierce in his voice

'Yes your Highness.' He smiled and ran to where the horses are at.He grabbed your horse instead of his but you let him be as you walked inside the quarters.

You,sighed and thought.

And this is why I have given up the trust to masculine and will forbid myself from trusting one again,except of how happy I am to meet Ji Dwi Rang.

'Ugh,He is so slow.' You sighed and ran to the horses and rode his and quickly gallop your way to the forest hoping they might end up here.

And so your expectations were right they did stumble here but along a gray path you looked up and saw Ji Dwi walking towards a male with deep wounds and a guy laying on the gray ground out cold.

'W-What.' You whispered

'You saw the King's face and now you must face your own punishment.' Was what you heard until you heard the sword's strong steel whoosh through the cold night air.

You closed your eyes as you shriek quietly hoping for them to not hear you from there you slowly open your eyes and witness blood spattered down the ground.

You blinked and saw a male trying to get up and help his friend..You seem to recognize his face and it was the guy that entered his quarters to enjoy what the inner looks like.

'It's him...' You mumbled to yourself.

The guy who was out cold awhile ago stood up from the cold gray ground and lifted his friend's arm and hover it over his shoulder as he whimper anf started to sob seeing this happen,You felt bad for him.

'It's okay,W-Wake up.' He said as he frowns at his friend..When you look up he was trying to smile.You widen your eyes and saw some kind of necklace with a emblem representing the same necklace and emblem your best friend Ah Ro has.

'A-Ah..ro,Long lost brother?' You whispered but slapped your face making a sound of a

*plop*

Leaving it and suddenly hid when the weak guy looked up and looked at your direction.
'Shit.' You cover your mouth as you hear foot steps coming closer you shut your eyes tight.

'W-Who's there?' You heard him whisper as you were still shutting your eyes really tight as you heard him drop his brother or friend down the ground.

As footsteps stop your heartbeat also stops as you stopped breathing also.

Your heartbeat slowly pumped again and you started to breathe again as you heard him walking away again.He slowly carried his friend again as he slowly walked down the forest path.

And laid under the tree as he started to form tears and the sobs can be audible.

You were still hiding but behind the tree under the moonlight dim witnessing what is happening to them.

Your heart breaks for them as you held your chest and clench your shirt with your fist.
Y

ou really felt bad without realizing the pain you had felt from seeing the guy who is sob bing while the other one is slowly dying in his friend's arms.

After his 15 minutes of crying a bystander walked by and noticed them.

-----------------

Present....

→ your point of view ←

I still haven't gotten over Mak Moon's sudden death,Yes I know his name.Sun Woo said that to me well Sun Woo is Mak Moon's real name under Dog-Bird's replacement.

I was walking around the house of Hwarang or some says the Hwarang House.

No female are allowed inside to make a move of wrong,or said kissing.

But I'm allowed.I am a Warrior the greatest one too.And Ah Ro my bestfriend also working here before me.

I spotted Ah Ro walking too as I waved to her and she seemed to notice as she even waved back at me.

'Ah Roooooooo!!!!' I exclaimed and ran to hug her.

She also opened both of her arms to prepare for my landing.

'My favorite warrior,How she doing?' She asked that made my smile brighten up.

She released from the hug as she looked at me while my smile was already so brightened up.

'Were your smile that bright?' She frowned and raise her eyebrow

'Yeah it was.' Saving my own butt not my kind of thing but I had to hide my suspicious look.

'It wasn't now,SPILL it.' She held my two clenched hands as she lifted it and squeeze it.

'I'm just...Rewinding what happened last month.' She shyly smiled at me as she looked into my eyes.

'You still feeling bad for my own Brother's death?' She asks and I nod.

Quite embarrassing,Because I've never felt this way towards men.It's like my faith in men returned as I just felt bad slightly for him,No not slightly..alot of pity for him.

That Jinheung killed an innocent man,But it is his fault for trespassing into Wolseong Palace with no permission..

It's his fault that he saw the king's face..it's his fault..why Jinheung did that..

I sobbed making Ah Ro hear me.

'N-Nam-Gyu-ah!' She grasped ahold of my shoulders and shook me hard snapping me.

'W-What..?' I managed to snap and look at
Ah ro who looks worried.

'Yah..you don't look fine.' She says as she wipes my tears away making me into her eyes worriedly.

'I remembered it again.' I mumbled.

'Repeat what your are mumbling.' She tilted her head.

'It came back.' I said as I wiped my cheeks from the tears that are slowly turning into sticky substances.

'Forget about it,It isn't your fault.' I just nodded and try to walk again until she held my wrist 'If you thought of it again,just remember you and Sun Woo's happiest moments.' I smiled.

A/N : I didn't put the 'Sun Woo and I had the most happiest moments even after a month of Mak Moon's death.' Part lmao I just got turned on by SEVENTEEN,kay?

'You're right,but I like...Sun Woo.' I realized that it slipped out and I'm like frozed in place.

'It slipped out,didn't it?' She said slightly smiling as I glare at her and her smile faded turning into a stoic face.

'It's true?' I nodded slightly

'But what if I confessed and he might reject because I'm a warrior and Jinheung's still forever pet.' She patted my back as I look into her eyes.

Saying 'You don't need to spread the word..just let yourself get sucked by love nor judgemental.' That made me feel at complete ease.

I smiled at her then stood up to walk around again searching for Sun Woo but it
Seems like it ran into my mind,That I wasn't minding it at all.

I still hate men but Sun Woo seems to always change it.

I tend to fight it but he will always change the race of my heart.While passing the small river's bridge I saw Sun Woo talking to Ah Ro as I smiled and started to walk towards them but stopped when this happened.

They kissed when I was about to walk to them..Ah Ro seemed to enjoy it.

my smile was still on,it keeps on dropping down but it will eventually won't because...it dropped and tears started to fall..sobs can be heard.

They both released from the kiss as they look at each other will full love as Ah Ro's smile was so bright it turned into a frown when she saw me crying.

'N-Nam-sshi?' I smiled to her with tears as I started to talk

'So..you liked Sun Woo,and told me that work hard for him so that you could go behind my back and kiss him? Oh right..Sun Woo hates me,Even though I'm the one who helped him and not Ah Ro.' I kept smiling when my cheeks dropped as tears were so heavy.

'W-What is she talking about?' Sun woo said cluelessly.

'She was the one who helped you get over Mak Moon's death and she dealt with my Brother's death,Yet she can't forget it and blames herself and tried very hard to forget it.' Ah ro spoke.

A/N : sorry for making Ah Ro like this but she still is kind,I love Ah Ro and as a reward for her lmao,She will always be NOICE.

'That's true.' I smiled as tears blurred my vision.

'So..it wasn't Ah Ro?' He looked at Ah Ro as she shook her head no slowly.

'W-Why did you lie to me?' Ah ro widened her eyes 'I didn't lie to you,I was just doing a favor from Namgyu since she likes no.. Loves you with all her heart.'

More tears started dripping down my cheeks as I continued to sob as I started to turn back and walk away leaving Ah ro and Sun Woo alone.

But a hand stopped me by my wrist own wrist..

I turned to see Sun Woo holding it as I continued to sob and cry 'I..regret everything I talked about you how mean I was to you.' Sun Woo said as he pulled me into a tight hug as I lay my head on his chest as I cried.

'I forgave you a long time ago when you hated me,until now.' Sun Woo smiled as he kissed my lips as I smiled and melt into the kiss

'I like no love you..Namgyu.' He said

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

233K 6.1K 34
❝ why am i slowly getting attached to you? ❞ ( an unedited version, a lot of grammatical mistakes ) - JEON JUNGKOOK FANFICTION © FILMSTK / 2017
145K 4.4K 60
Kim Eun-Ji , a simple girl in the present time gets thrown back in the past for a reason she doesn't know. Not having the slightest bit of clue of ge...
184K 8.3K 35
"The ice skater's jaw tightened as he thought about the situation: a cheerleader, a popular cheerleader, coming to their school to kick him out of th...
34.4K 1.5K 25
"why are you further away from me when i go closer to you i want to be breathing by your side you don't know how i feel" - going crazy a choi hyunsuk...