BANGLYZ ~oneshots~

By Carat_Linus

Oneshots I made for Banglyz~ Ideas that I really want to write but I don't know where so I put it here instea... More

Hi~ Soulmate |KeiMin|
Finally |RapSoul|
Not enough (Not an update)
Vote for Lovelyz! ❤️
Banglyz Moment and I'm sorry
BTS searches Lovelyz |BangLyz|
Yet Again |TaeJeong| *requested*
One More Time |KeiMin| *requested*
Suki Kirai |JeongIn|
Idol!AU Drabbles
First Spring Day |TaeJeong|
4 times BangLyz thought MiHope was a thing and 1 time they actually were

Pfft, what's a soulmate? |SugAe|

388 27 4
By Carat_Linus

Soulmate AU because I also love soulmate AUs! Along with Idol!AUs. What are your favourite AUs? Maybe I can get ideas from it?

Warning: Some curse words because it's Yoongi, what else?

_____________________________________

Yoongi doesn't like the idea of soulmates. 'It's stupid and unrealistic' as he says it. Actually no, he doesn't like a lot of things so soulmates is not an exception. He doesn't mind being alone,he says, it's better than spending your money for girls anyway.

In this world where Yoongi lives, everyone has a red thread around their pinky that connects to someone else in this world. Yeah it's stupid, that's why Yoongi thinks it's stupid.

"Hyung...hyung? Are you sleeping again?" A person said disturbing the sleep of Yoongi. He grunted, no one disturbs Yoongi when he's sleeping, well except for his mom and Jin. 

"Go away Jimin...." He muttered turning away, trying to show that he doesn't want to be disturb.

"Aww.." The person, who is now known as Jimin, whined a bit.

"Ok fine, what do you want?" He said finally waking up. No one can resist a Park Jimin ok? Not even Yoongi.

"i wanted to ask if you want to go with me to the famous cafe! It's really nice there, I went there once with Jiyeon but she's busy..." Jimin explained. Yoongi rolled his eyes at the mention of 'Jiyeon', Jimin's soulmate. Don't get him wrong, this Jiyeon kid is good, polite and pretty, it's just Jimin kept talking about her and he knows Yoongi don't like soulmates.

"Oops, sorry hyung. Anyway, wanna go with me?" He asked again with his infamous eye smile. Yoongi sighed but agreed anyway.

~

"Wah hyung! See, it's pretty isn't? It's comfortable and homey." Jimin said once they entered the said cafe. 

"Yeah yeah whatever. Let's just get this done with." Yoongi said with so much boredom in his voice. 

"Aww hyung don't be like that. Let's sit there near the window. What do you want to have?" Jimin said all at once. This kid need to stop being a ball of sunshine for sometimes...ok maybe that's not a good a idea, last time he did that even the almighty Jungkook was afraid of him.

"Coffee, I just need some caffeine." He replied not even bothering to know if the store actually sells coffee, but hey this is a cafe, they should at least have coffee or two.

"Ok hyung. Just wait there and don't run away like last time." He warned.

"As if I'll do that. I'd rather take a nap than waste my energy on running away." He commented before actually taking a nap.

After a while, Yoongi woke up from what he thinks is a long nap. He sighed seeing that Jimin has only finished their orders now. How long did actually take for them to make one cup of coffee--oh, nevermind. Turns out Jimin ordered Mint Chocolate Chip Frapuccino. Yoongi scrunched his face. 

"God, that shit taste too sweet, how can someone drink that?" He mumbled bitterly. Yeah Yoongi is so bitter he even curses an innocent drink.

"Hyung I'm done!" Jimin said almost hopping but of course he didn't else he'll spill the drink he waited half an hour for.

"Gosh, it's already lunch we should've went to a fast food or something." He complained lightly.

"But..." Jimin started, looking at Yoongi with his puppy eyes. Fuck those puppy eyes Yoongi thought. They were hard to resist ok.

"Fine fine, I'm sorry." He apologized ruffling Jimin's hair a bit. (A/N for those KeiMin and SugAe shippers who also ship YoonMin, yes I am torturing you...like how I'm torturing myself, your welcome)

"So hyung you know Jiyeon right..." As soon as Jimin started talking about his beloved soulmate, Yoongi tuned him out. He's having none of this shit right now.

"So yeah, she told me that she has a friend who can go on a blind date with you."

"Cool...wait what?!" Blind date? Him? Why?

"What? Weren't you listening to me?" Jimin asked and Yoongi nodded exposing himself. 

Jimin sighed and shook his head. "So basically, Jiyeon is trying to get her friend a boyfriend because the girl haven't had one since birth. I told her you can go and she agreed! Perfect!" He explained once again, ending with and eyesmile

Yoongi mumbled "....Yeah...perfect.." 

~

Jiae has a strange ability. Only a few people possess the same ability she has. She can see the threads of fate of people. It was romantic at first..until she saw people with the same ability as her manipulate the said threads. It traumatized her, now she has developed a fear in soulmates. Which is weird because you only have one soulmate so technically Jiae is just afraid of one person, that being her very own soulmate.

Also, these people can lessen the effects you feel when you first encounter your soulmate. Apparently when you meet your soulmate you feel hot all over, like the sun decided to shine solely on you. Luckily, these people don't need to go through that if they want but their soulmate won't also feel the heat when they meet each other so even though these people can manipulate things, they choose not to...except for Jiae. She's been manipulating things after seeing those traumatizing events.

"Unnie~" Jiyeon, a friend of Jiae, distubed her train of thoughts. 

"Yes?" Jiae asked, turning her attention to her friend.

"So you know Jimin right?" She asked cutely, wait no, everything that Jiyeon does is unintentionally cute. But Jiae rolled her eyes, Jimin..Jimin again.

"Yes Jiyeon, I know your cute soulmate with fluffy hair and cute eye smile who is a literal ball of sunshine, Jimin right?" That's literally what Jiyeon described her soulmate. Jiyeon nodded not minding the fact that Jiae just mocked her. 

"Yes, and guess what? His friend agreed to go on a blind date with you!" She announced happily, even singing the 'congratulations' song. 

"What? When did I agree to that?" Jiae said loudly but Jiyeon was unaffected, she's too happy to mind anything.

"When I asked you when you were sleeping." 

"I was sleeping Kim Jiyeon! I wasn't in my right mind, ugh--whatever." Jiae almost shouted but stopped. She wouldn't shout at Jiyeon and also she doesn't get mad easily. 

~

On the day of the blind date, the two were a lot more nervous than expected. Ok let's just say, they never went on a date before, heck they never even showed interest to anyone.

"Uh Jiyeon, can we just stop this. Tell that soulmate of yours I'm sick or something..." Jiae said nervously, fidgeting with her hands.

"Aww no unnie, what are you saying, Jiminie said that his friend is already there. Let's go let's go, we have to hurry." Jiyeon said all at once hurrying Jiae.

~

"So where is he?" Jiyeon asked Jimin, cause they decided to meet up as well to check on the two occasionally.

"There he is. Noona, he's the one with black hair--"

"What a stupid description." Jiae cut him off rolling her eyes. She gets cranky when she's nervous. Jimin didn't mind this those, he was used to Yoongi anyway.

"Ok fine, he's the one by the window, wearing a brown coat." He said scanning the cafe to see if there are other brown coat wearing people, luckily it was just Yoongi so that's enough description right?

"Uhhh...nope, I'm running away." Jiae announced but before she was even able to turn, Jiyeon grabbed her. 

"Aww c'mon unnie, at least tell him you don't want to do anything with each other instead of standing up on him. At least the a lot more decent..." Jiyeon suggested with her cuteness....doubled up with Jimin's puppy eyes. Again, fuck those aegyo and fuck those puppy eyes.

"Ugh ok ok. I'll do something about it just stop with those..those uh, faces?" She finally gave in (because no one can resist the combo of the two) and went in. And he didn't even bother to turn around, not good already.

Jiae approached closer. "Uh, hi--" She tried to greet but oh man did she feel like the sun was shining solely on her-- wait what? 

Seems like this Yoongi guy also had the same feeling even muttering some curse words here and there. Did Jiae forget to manipulate the effects because of her nervousness. She should've not agreed with this, actually she didn't agree to it at all!

After a while of them just there suffering in pain...they looked at each other with love and passion--and no. 

"Yeah, no. We're not doing this." Yoongi said standing up.

"Yeah we're never meeting again." Jiae agreed and they went out. Luckily the cafe had two different exits so they exited on those two individually.

"Unnie/Hyung?" Jiyeon and Jimin said at the same time after seeing their two friends walk out of the cafe. 

"Wait, bye Jimin, I'll call you later." Jiyeon said hurriedly, chasing after her unnie who also left hurriedly.

"Yeah bye, I'll wait for that call." Jimin said too, still finding the time to flirt before actually chasing his hyung.

~

"Hyung! What was that?" Jimin asked pulling Yoongi. Good thing he was able to catch up.

"What was that?" Yoongi repeated the question. Jimin nodded.

"What was that?!" He said again louder this time. 

"H-hyung?--"

"My soulmate! That's what." He replied ruffling his hair in annoyance. He doesn't really like this whole soulmate thing. It was fucking hot when he met eyes with his soulmate. And no, not the sexy 'hot', literally hot.

"Your what hyung?" Jimin asked as if he didn't listen.

"Ugh Jimin! My soulmate! That friend of Jiyeon that you recommended to me is apparently. MY. SOULMATE!" He shouted this time. But Jimin was having none of this, he practically bounced up in the sky and immediately dialed Jiyeon.

"Did you hear?" He asked.

"Yes I did." She answered back and they were literally like fangirls fangirling.

"Shit. I'm leaving you Jimin." Yoongi mumbled and went on his way.

~

A few days after the incident, Yoongi and Jiae kept bumping into each other. Unfortunately for them when you meet your soulmate your bound to keep meeting each other. Whatever you may be doing they're just there coincidentally, your eating? Sure they're just there outside the restaurant. Your walking by the trees to calm yourself from all the shits that's happening? They're walking on the other side. And that's what's happening to the two right now.

"Ugh, I'm tired of this." They both said after seeing each other. They also decided to sit down together, cause they just don't care anymore. 

Jiae saw their string shorten (because they're already near each other). It made Jiae's heart flutter a bit. 

"Why do you not like soulmates?" Jiae asked, initiating a conversation. If they're going to sit here might as well know each other right?

"It's stupid." Yoongi answered briefly. Honestly he didn't want to answer, but somehow..he wanted to?

Jiae chuckled at his answer. "I knew it." 

Yoongi looked at her weirdly..how?

"What?" He asked her.

"I dunno, it just seemed like you." She answered honestly. 

Yoongi flushed a bit. Her laugh is nice... At this point, he realized he must be feeling a teeny tiny, (super tiny you need a microscope for it) affection towards his soulmate. And he hoped it wasn't just because they were soulmates.

"How bout you, you seem to dislike it too." He asked back, wanting to know more. 

"Oh, uh..."

"It's ok if you don't want to say it." Yoongi said catching the reaction of Jiae. It wasn't a good one.

"No! No, it's fine." She insisted.

"You see, um, I can see the red strings..." She started making sure to look at the reaction of Suga, just to see if he was judging her or what. Turns out his expression is the same as ever, this made Jiae comfortable and she continued.

"I can also manipulate them like change the strings of people-- but I haven't done that yet, don't worry. Anyway, I can also lessen the effects you feel when you meet your soulmate. I just forgot to do it when we met." She finished, checking Yoongi's reaction once again. 

"I'm sorry. If I had just lessened the effects we would've not met and exprience all this--"

"No, it's fine." Yoongi cut her off. 

"..It's better this way..." He mumbled but who was he kidding. They were literally the only people there, of course she would hear it.

"What do you mean?" Jiae asked. Why would it be better this way?

"Hm? oh nothing. I realized you're cute. Glad I met you." He said smiling. He stood up and ruffled Jiae's hair.

"Yah!" Ok no one messes with Jiae's perfect hair, as she phrases it, but if it was Yoongi then...it's fine?

"Let's go." Yoongi said.

"To where?"

"I dunno, let's take a stroll or something." And so they did

~

"So..."

"So basically you like him." Jiyeon concluded after hearing the story of Jiae.

"No-- no ok. It's jus--"

"Yeah sure. I mean you don't really like this 'cute guy with beautiful hair and sexy voice. Who surprisingly makes your heart flutter' of course you don't. Pfft, silly me." Jiyeon said, it's her turn to mock Jiae. 

Jiae rolled her eyes at her friends reaction. "Ok fine, whatever. Maybe a little, so little that it's like a speck of dust within the galaxy." (A/N omg cue Jungkook singing 'Lost Stars')

"Yeah yeah unnie, say that when you stop staring at him." Jiyeon, who was texting her boyfriend (that's Jimin).

"Yah you noticed that! You should've said something!" Jiae shouted but Jiyeon just giggled at her. Her unnie is cute. 

.

.

.

"You're whipped." Jimin concluded after hearing his hyung's story.

"Yeah....I'm whipped." 

-end-

____________________________________

I love soulmate aus! and I love SugAe! (and I also love YoonMin) 

Anyway, how is it?

Please tell me what you think about it in the comments.

Please read, vote, and comment

~CaratLinus

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 11.2K 44
Little space one shots involving BTS that I have written
2.6K 36 14
A bunch of Bangtan oneshots. Please feel free to request! Some other Kpop idols may appear though~ Hope u enjoy! (˶◕‿◕˶✿) Requests: closed Started: 1...
11.1K 619 16
Requests are open✨️🍃 I love to write bottom Yoongi and bottom Jhope oneshots. Please do comment your request or DM me.
15.6K 332 8
A collection of jikook oneshots. Some will be longer than others. Mostly fluff. Enjoy!