A Strong Love {Reader x Marsh...

By HelloNowRead

After a mistake, you travel to the land of AAA. #7in #adventuretime More

A Strong Love {Reader x Marshall Lee}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not A Chapter (but read)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
ATTENTION !!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
SURPRISE!!!!
Hiiiii

Chapter 13

10K 301 262
By HelloNowRead

(OK! WARNING!!!! THIS CHAPTER WILL BE HAVING A LEMON SCENE. DON'T KNOW WHAT LEMON IS? IT INVOLVES SEXUAL CONTEXT. SO GET READY!!!! DONT WANNA READ IT, MOVE TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.)

Marshall P.O.V.

I lay y/n on my bed and climb ontop of her without breaking our kiss. Her hands trail in my shirt and feel on my body. Her warmth causes me pleasure and I groan out. She unbuttons my shirt revealing my 8 pack and V-line and Y/n bites her lips while eying and feeling on my body. I kiss on her neck on her sweet spot and she moans out and her breathing becomes heavy.

"M-Marshall."

She moans out and that encourages me. I take off her shirt to reveal her breast in a red lace bra. I lick my lips and kiss on her chest. She works off my pants and I take off the rest on my shirt to leave me in my boxers.I groan in pleasure as she rubs her hand against my area. I take off her pants adding more clothes to my floor. She's wearing matching red lace underwear. I slip off her underwear and I begin to finger her. I add another finger, then another, 3 fingers. As she gets wet and her breathing gets out of control, I grab protection from my drawer and put it on.

(AND HES A VAMPIRE AND DEMON- THAT DOESN'T MEN HE CANT PRODUCE BABIES YOU DWEEBS!)

I enter her slowly and she let's out a groan and moan. She grabs onto the sheets and I grab her hips and slowly speed up the pace.

"Fuck. Y/n your so tight."

"H-Harder Marshall."

I go faster and my thrust become harder.

"M-Marshall Lee!"

I love it when she screams my name. She begins to kiss on my neck and she reaches my bite marks and sucks on them.

"Y/n."

I groan out. She slides her tongue against them and I grip on her waist and pound into y/n harder and faster.

"Oh Glob!"

I slow down and take my thrust long and slow. She looks at me and I smirk.

"Marshall, stop teasing."

"Beg for it."

"Excuse me?"

I kiss her, she kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Please Marshall Lee."

I speed up but not to much, enough to make y/n bite her lip.

"Keep going."

"Marshall Lee, You are the sexiest Vampire King-
She says but she props herself on her elbows and whisper in my ear.

"- and I want you. Please."

I bite my lip and go at it and our lips smash into each other. I trail my tongue at the bottom of her lip and she allows entrance. We have a war but I win. I explore her mouth as I speed up more.

"Marshall... I'm gonna-"

She tries to say but a moans comes out. I get a familiar feeling and I come as does y/n. I pull out and lay by her side.

"I love you Marshall Lee."

"And I love you y/n."

I wrap my arms around her as she lays her head on my chest and we fall asleep in each others arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.4K 38
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄʜᴜɴᴋ ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ●●●● A trip to the biggest football game of the year gone wrong. Drama between couples and siblings, broken down cars, a...
247K 9K 38
(Y/n) and her family finally moved to the the house her parents had always wished for. Ever since moving to that place, no neighbors dared to even ri...
9.4K 335 29
Having an amazing job and a badass vampire as a friend sounds perfect...a little too perfect...especially when your vampy friend gets...weird...as ti...