Kairos: A Great KaiSoo Love...

By Gclef_neves

"But I don't care. I'm too broke to care. Too numb to feel. Too empty to stay. I'll be leaving, and never com... More

Insight
●Prologue●
~One~
~Two~
~Three~
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight.One~
~Eight.Two~
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
~Twelve~
~Thirteen~
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Sixteen~
~Seventeen~
~Eighteen~
~Nineteen.One~
~Nineteen.Two~
~Twenty~
~TwentyOne~
~TwentyTwo~
~TwentyThree~
~TwentyFour~ [R]
~TwentyFive~
~TwentySix~
~TwentySeven~
~TwentyEight~
~TwentyNine~
~Thirty~
~ThirtyOne~
~ThirtyTwo~
~ThirtyThree~ [R]
~ThirtyFour~
~ThirtyFive~
~ThirtySix~
~ThirtySeven~
~ThirtyEight~
~ThirtyNine~
~Forty~
~FortyOne~
~FortyThree~
~FortyFour~
~FortyFive~ [R]
~FortySix~
~FortySeven~ [R]
~FortyEight~ [R]
~FortyNine~
Epilogue
1 Year <3

~FortyTwo~

2.3K 119 1
By Gclef_neves

DYO'S POV

This is the third day of our convention. Tomorrow, I'll be going back to California and I can't wait to see Hyung.

My phone rings. Speaking of Hyung....

"Hello?"

"Hi!" I cheerfully said. He chuckled. "It seems that you woke up on the right side of the bed huh?" He said in a teasing tone.

I blushed. "I just miss you so much!" And nervously laugh. What am I doing???

"Is that so? Hmmm maybe I should go there and give you a kiss!" I blush harder. "Y-yah!" I shouted. How can he say that so easily? 

"Let me guess? You're blushing right?" And he chuckles. I'm speechless...

Asdgfhjgk??!!! Aish! This Hyung is making my heart beat faster! Kinikilig ako!! 

After a few seconds I heard his voice. "Hello Kyung? Hey...I-i didn't mean to offend you. I j-just...I'm missing you. I'm sorry." His tone became sad. A tear escape my eye. He's hurt...because of me. 

"Uhmm...sorry Kyung, I need to go. I'm sorry. I love you, Bye." Then he hung up.

Oh God! How could I do this to myself? How could I do this to Hyung?

Am I being selfish??

Yes you are!

Oh no!! Owwww I don't know what to do!

It's so frustrating!! "AISH!!"

"Hey! What's wrong? Calm down Kyungsoo." Xiumin came into the room.

"I just...I just realized something." Yep! I've been a selfish bitch! I don't deserve him- No! He doesn't deserve me. Maybe I should just break up with him right? I-i'm doing him a favor right? It's for the best...right?

------

The convention ended successfully. There's an after party at the Republiq for all the participants. But I'm not in the mood to socialize with anybody, I need to be alone to think. I want to be alone.

"You're not going to the after party?" Xiumin asked while putting on his coat.

"Nope." Popping the letter 'P'.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Hmmm I dunno." I honestly said and he just nod.

"I'll be heading out now. Don't hesitate to call me if something goes wrong okay?" He pats my shoulder and exits the door.

I'll call you alright...

-------

Who said I don't want to party???

"One more shot!" Yes, I'm having fun...alone. I'm here at the bar 360. Celebrating...because I realized that I'm a stupid jerk!

I'm the jerk here not Jongin. Know why? coz I'm pretending to not love him even if I do! Yes! I do love that Kim fucking Jongin! Pathetic right? I'm fooling myself right? I'm in love with the both of them. Is that even possible? I don't want to hurt them, and I don't want to get hurt. But what can I do?

I lost count of the bottles I drank. I don't even care. I just want to forget this, even just for this night. A familiar feeling is coming. I tried to balanced myself and ran to the nearest CR. Fuck!

I bumped into something hard and fell on the floor.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I..." He cut me off. Yes he's a someone . "Dyo?" I looked up and my head starts to spin. "Oooowww!" I held my face. God! This is shit! This guy is helping me to get up on my feet. But I shove away his hands. Of all the people, why does he have to be the one to see me like this???

"Dyo..." He's trying to hold me but I just shove it again.

"WHY?!!" He looks confuse.

"Dyo, I..."

"FUCK OFF JONGIN!..." I laughed a little. "You still don't get it do you? You really don't know what I feel whenever you're near me huh?"

"...."

My tears began to fall. "You don't fucking know how hard it is for me to ignore this pain that YOU have caused me. You just fucking pretend that everything's alright, am I right? That everything's fine between the two of us. NO! IT'S NOT!" He's trying to calm me down by holding me in his arm but I pulled away.

"Your presence....I fucking hate it!" He flinched. He looks like he's hurt. "But you! I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND IT FUCKING HURTS ME!" OH SHIT! I said it! Fuck alcohol and it's effect! 

My head starts to spin again, and before I know it, all I can see is black.

------

KAI'S POV

He....he loves me?? He fucking loves me???!!!

I knock on the door to his suite. It's past twelve already and I don't know if his roommate is still awake. The door opened and revealed a sleepy Xiumin. "Oh my God! What happened?!" He took Dyo in his arms and looked at me.

"Uh hey! Sorry to disturb you." I-I dont know what to say.

"Oh! It's you Jongin! God! I thought you're some stranger! What happened?" He just realized that I'm Jongin?? Well, can't blame him, I guess he's still sleepy.

"He's drinking himself to death and I'm with some friends, I saw him before he passed out and here we are." I briefly explained- Hoping he won't push some more questions.

"O! Is that so? Thank you for bringing him here. Sorry if it's a burden to you. Good night Mr. Kim!"

"Oh no, I really don't mind! Good night too!" And he closes the door. I sighed happily while walking to my suite.

"But you....I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND IT FUCKING HURTS ME!"

I am happy because finally, I knew what he's thinking. But there's a pain in his eyes- A pain that I've caused him a long time ago. I can't really blame him, I'm too young and a jerk before, but I want him to see that I've become matured now. That I can make up for those things that I have caused him. That he can love me now. That we can love each other for the right reasons.

Tomorrow I'll let him. I know, he may not be able to remember exactly what happened, but I'll make sure that he knows how we truly felt for each other...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 8.3K 62
He was his bestfriend. He was secretly in love with him. He thought he was fine until he fell in love. Their past can be the end of their friendship...
4.9K 379 40
[EDITING] Two persons who met for a reason. Two persons who fell in love with each other. But one of them, needs to let go. He needs to do it for the...
501K 9.3K 110
BTS oneshots written by me. Smut, fluff, angst, you name it! Smut is in chapters marked with an [M] for Mature. All ships included, but I'm not a hu...
150 3 1
καιρός - (n.) the perfect, delicate, crucial moment; the fleeting rightness of time and place creating the opportune atmosphere for action, words or...