Old love #WritingChallenge ✔

By sandhir_ishika

He hates her . She is his boss . She loves him . Who will be the winner - his hatred or her love ?? #19 on 16... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
New Story

Part 5

2.7K 190 6
By sandhir_ishika

Happy reading... :)

Days passed . Sanyukta's liking for Randhir kept on growing . His polite and helpful behavior towards his colleagues was a topping . Aryan noticed each and every action of hers. However , both were stuck on the same question - why does Randhir behave so aloof and differently with Sanyukta ? Aryan was more confused as he knew that earlier Sanyukta and Randhir had been in a relationship . To know whether Randhir still had feelings for Sanyukta or not , he made a plan .

That evening , when Sanyukta went back home , she was shocked to know that her marriage had been fixed with Aryan .

She refused , fought but her parents remained adamant on their decision.

Next morning when she went to office, everyone her marriage was the topic of conversation . She just went to her cabin and stood by the window, thinking about the sudden change in her life .

On the other hand , Randhir wasn't much pleased on hearing this announcement. He tried to control the restlessness and anger but couldn't . Soon he was found marching towards her cabin . He pushed open the door and barged into the cabin . Only Aryan was allowed to enter her cabin like this , without permission.

Seeing his reaction , Aryan gave a victorious smile .

In the cabin :

Sanyukta was standing facing outside the window.

S- Aryan , thank god you came . I know we are best friends and we would make an awesome couple ...

The next moment , she was turned around , pushed to a wall and a pair of lips crashed against hers . She was shocked . She started hitting the man on his arms , wriggling but the man was too Strong for any of her attacks . After a minute , she was left .

She was shocked to see the man in front of her .

Randhir .

R- go and marry whoever you want to, I don't care

Randhir left . Sanyukta touched her lips . She was kissed by her crush , Randhir . A small smile formed on her lips .
..

She went to Aryan's cabin . Seeing her going to Aryan's cabin , Randhir punched the nearby wall in anger .

There in Aryan's cabin

S- I can't marry you Aryan

A- I know

S- you know? Then all this gossip ?

A- Randhir likes you too

S- huh ? What ??

Aryan smiled .

Slowly Sanyukta got everything .

S- seriously ?

A- what ?

S- so much drama just to know whether he likes me or not , wait, did you tell mom dad that I like Randhir

A- no , I told that I want to make my lady love jealous

Sanyukta thought something and started laughing .

A- what , why are you laughing ?

S- lady love , Randhir , Aryan and Randhir , not bad haan

A- wait I'll tell you , you ...

While Sanyukta just ran out of his cabin laughing . Seeing that , Randhir clenched his fists in anger .

Sanaya - I think Sanyukta and Aryan would make a great couple . What do you think ?

Randhir glared at her .
Sa- what ?

R- shut up .
He left from there .

Sanaya was shocked at his reply .

......................................................................

Ohk , that's it . How was it ?

Keep supporting me and loving me .... :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 1.9K 7
When Damian still lives with his mother he makes a friend in Paris on a mission. Every mission around or in Paris he sneaks off to see his friend. Hi...
110K 4.9K 32
This is a RIKARA story.. bt a different track ! how will gauri come back to omkaras life after he leaves her in barely after their marriage ...
199K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
275K 8.1K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...