❆ riverdale imagines ❆

Door hopefxl_

my wild imagination put to words Meer

☾riverdale imagines☽
jughead ☼ story
jughead ☼ story (2)
jughead ☼ story (3)
archie ☼ goodbye
archie ☼ goodbye (2)
jughead ☼ unseen
cole ☼ textpost
archie ☼ not anymore
kj ☼ textpost
jughead ☼ popsicle
jughead ☼ never forget
reggie ☼ summer
jughead ☼ 11 hours
archie ☼ leave
archie ☼ leave (2)
archie ☼ boner
archie ☼ shopping
cole ☼ textpost (2)
jughead ☼ collab ↴
jughead ☼ you and i
jason ☼ fallen
reggie ☼ the floor's lava
reggie ☼ date?
jughead ☼ home
jughead ☼ dear y/n
the end

reggie ☼ monster

13.4K 215 319
Door hopefxl_

UNEDITED

Y/N

"How was your day?" Reggie asked, sweetly, sitting on a stool as I cut up the vegetables I needed for the food I was making for dinner.

"Fine." I mumbled, pouring the vegetables in the pot. "Fine?" he asked, raising a brow. "Nothing, much happened in the office?"

I shook my head, stirring the soup. "I'm asking you a question." (lmao this is my mom, even when i reply)

"Not much happened." I muttered.

I jumped when he slammed his hand on the table. "When I ask you a question, answer properly." He shouted.

"Nothing happened in the f*cking office. Just the same old f*cking papers, and sh*t." I snapped, dropping the wooden spoon on the counter.

He stayed quiet for a second, "Did you just shout at me?" I didn't reply, scared. "F*cking reply." He shouted, pulling my hair. "I-I'm sorry." I said, turning off the stove.

He pulled on my hair more, "You should f*cking respect me." he then shoved me on the ground.

I landed on my butt, with a wince. He then kicked me on my ribs, and on my stomach, repeatedly. I stared at his pitch black eyes, knowing that this isn't the real Reggie.

This happened often, Reggie had Bipolar Disorder, he'd get mad over the littlest things, and beat me up for it. But I know deep down, the Reggie I know and love is in there.

"Please stop." I whimpered, as he dropped plates near me, he then pulled me up to stand up. "Don't f*cking yell at me again, you little sh*t. I work hard in my job as well, and you don't f*cking see me giving you shit, now do you?" He kicked my leg, making me fall back on the ground.

I crawled to the other side of the room, as far as him as possible. I hugged my legs, sobbing. I flinched, as he touched my arm. I looked up, at him scared at his next move, but instead found the same warm dark eyes, of the real Reggie, the Reggie I love. His eyes were filled with regret, guilt and pain when I flinched back.

"I-I'm sorry, Honey." He hugged me, as I sobbed on his chest.

He carried me, bridal style, and bought me to the washroom. He undressed me, with his tears in eyes, staring at my wounds. "I'm sorry, I-I do—"

I gently placed my pointer on his lips, "It's okay, I understand." I smiled, slightly.

He helped me take a shower, washing the blood away, making me wince when the water hit my wounds. He stared at my body once again, in guilt.

After so, he dried me up with a towel, and helped me get dressed. I stared to limp to the bedroom, since my leg hurt. I then tripped over a shirt on the floor, but Reggie caught me.

"A-Are you alright? Why can't you walk properly?" He asked concerned, carrying me to bed.

"I— it's just, uh—" I tried to say, trying not to hurt his feelings.

"It was me again, wasn't it?" He interrupted, he clenched his jaw. "I don't deserve you, Y/N. You deserve someone who can protect you, who can love you, who doesn't hurt you, who isn't a sick monster like me." He vented, facing away.

"Reggie, I—"

"I wish I wasn't like this, I wish I could be better, I wish I could treat you better. (treat you beeettteeerrr) There's just this thing that snaps in me, and instantly all I see is red. A-And I loose all my control, it's like I loose myself." He cried out.

I pulled him in my arms, rubbing his back. "I wish you didn't have to deal with this, I wish you didn't have to deal with me. Why are you even here? Why don't you leave me?" He pulled away, with his cheeks tears stained.

"I wish I could go, I wish I could pull away. But I love you Reggie so, so much. I can't leave you. And I won't." I kissed him.

"I love you too."

I typed on the laptop in front of me, trying to get my work done as soon as possible. 

"Still not going home, Ms. Y/L/N?" my boss, Mr. Jones asked. I didn't bother looking up, and chuckled, "I'll just finish this up, and I'll be on my way, Sir." I replied.

"I'll wait for you then." making me snap my eyes to him. "No, Sir, it's alright. You don't have to." I refused immediately.

"I don't mind." he said, Mr. Jughead Jones was the owner of the Jones Writting Co, (lmao idk) the place I worked in. We published novels, getting writers from the internet, we look for talented young writers and publish their works. Mr. Jones said he was a writer himself, but found it hard to get his work out, and when he finally did get his work published. He started this company, and helped writers, so they wouldn't experience what he did. He was a nice man.

I sighed, "Okay." I muttered, typing a few more sentences, and finally, clicked enter.

I sighed relief, rubbing me temple. I got up and tidied my things. "Let's go?" I asked, carrying my bag. Biting back a wince when the bag hit a bruise on my skin.

We got in the elevator, and was engaged in awkward silence.

"So uh, did you find any good writers recently?" He asked, breaking the silence. I perked up in the question.

"Yeah, I did." I said, pulling out my phone from my bag, and opening wattpad, "There's this writer, she has a book named Silently Falling. It's a romance novel. It's really nice, I'll send you the book through your email later, if you want, Sir." I said, as the elevator's doors opened.

"Please do so, Ms. Y/L/N." he replied, as both of us walked to the exit.

"Say, wanna go out to dinner?" he offered, placing his hand on the small of my back.

"Sorry, but I'd have to refuse, Sir. I uh— have plans." I replied, he nodded pulling away.

I made my way to Reggie's car when I heard Mr. Jones call me name. I turned around and saw him getting in his car. "Call me Jughead!" he yelled out, so I could hear him even through the distance.

I nodded getting in the car, instantly I was glared down my blazing dark eyes. "What the f*ck was that?" He asked, with his voice raised.

"What do you mean?" I asked, "Don't act f*cking dumb with me, you were talking to that guy— he's your boss, right? He got his hands all over you, and you didn't even f*cking bother to pull away!" He yelled, his knuckles turning white from how tight he was holding onto the steering wheel.

"I wasn't—"

"Shut up, just f*cking shut up. Wait until we f*cking get home." And so I did, I stayed silent throughout the whole ride, I didn't want to go back home, because I knew what was gonna happen once I stepped foot in that house.

He parked the car and turned it off, and got out. I got up and he gripped onto my arm, harshly.

He then dragged me into the house, he unlocked the door and once we were inside, he slammed me onto the door.

"You're f*cking mine." He whispered onto my neck, he gripped onto my neck and I found in harder and harder to breathe. Soon, my feet were off the ground, and I was choking, I tried to remove his hands from my neck, but I was too weak. (yo guys i swear while writing this, i felt my throat tightening wtf)

Right when I was in the verge of passing out, he let go and I dropped to the ground.

I coughed up a fit, and inhaled all the oxygen I lost. All the pain ended for a second but it was too god to be true, I was kicked on my ribs, several times, along with my stomach.

He got up and threw the vase next to me. He then dragged me again to the living room and straddled me, and started throwing punches at my face. "S-Stop." I managed to get out, "Please, Reggie." I begged my voice weak. I looked into his eyes, filled with hate, so so much hate. It scared me just looking at them.

Little by little the my vision blurred, and I was enveloped in darkness. Though usually darkness was lonely and scary, it felt more safe than ever, so I embraced it, then all the pain went away.

reggie (nah it aint over)

I sighed, turning to the next street. After I beat Y/N up, she passed out. But I still was mad at her, so I left her there and went out on a drive to calm myself down.

And now, 4 hours later I'm on my way back home. All I've been seeing was flashes of her face, begging me to stop beating her up.

I scrubbed my face with my hands. Why do I have to be like this?

I clench my jaw, when the house came onto my view. I parked the car, and walked slowly to the house, dreading to face her, I didn't want to see her, I didn't want to see the damage I made.

I unlocked the door, and saw the a broken vase and blood on the floor, making me feel even worse.

I followed the mess and blood to the living room, everything was left like how I did, even Y/N she was there still passed out on the floor.

My heart started pounding, like it was going to run out of my chest. "No. No. No. No." I placed her head on my lap, placing two fingers below her ear, but felt no pulse. F*ck, she's been like this for 4 hours?!

"No, no, Honey. You're alright." I began to sob, tilting her head up, and leaned in, pinching her nose, and covering her mouth with mine. I blew into her mouth twice, watching her chest, if it even moved the slightest. But it didn't.

"Don't give up on me, Y/N. Come on." My chin quivering, I start to remember how to do CPR. I place both on my hands in the middle of her chest, and began pushing it down again and again. After a few times, I gave her two breaths again. (heh, of course i listened during health class. and of course i didnt research how to do that 😂)

I did this again and again, but nothing happened. She was still not breathing. I gave up, knowing that she was gone— because of me

I positioned her on my lap, and hugged her, crying onto her neck. "I'm so sorry, Y/N. I-I'm so sorry."

I'm a monster. I didn't deserve Y/N. No princess can be with a monster, especially a monster like me.

A/N

what country are you from? *no one answers*

thank you for reading, i hope you liked it. till next time

date written: may 1, 2017
word count: 1898

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

16.9K 322 20
some oneshots of your fav riverdale couple
104K 789 12
389K 18.2K 35
── ❛𝘞𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘻𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘪𝘤𝘦❜ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙤...
476K 10.5K 94
{imagines and preferences} created ; 28/02/17 completed ; 02/09/17 highest ranking ; #13 in 13rw