jughead ☼ story (3)

Y/N (hah bet chu didnt see dat coming jkjkjkjk)

I unlocked my locker and got all the books I needed. As I was about to close my locker when something caught my eye. A yellow post-it note next to the polaroid picture of Jug and I

During the day you shall see

Little notes made by me

You shall keep them for a puzzle would be formed

They're really cheesy, you have been warned

I got excited reading the letter. What if it was from him.

I shut my locker and kept the note in my wallet neatly. I then made my way to class. Which I had with Jughead.

Making my way back to class I immediately notice the empty seat next to me. Jughead was always the kind of person to go to class early to class, he always wanted to have time to continue his novel.

I pulled out my phone and texted him.

Y/N: hey, still sick?

After about 5 minutes, he still hasn't replied

Y/N: a reply would be nice

Maybe it wasn't from him. I frowned at the thought but sat down anyways.

Why do I always expect and assume?

I try

Try not to fall for him

But I can't seem to help it. He was always there. He stayed with me even though I was weak, stupid and stubborn.

No one has ever done that.

A tap on my shoulder then broke me away from my train of thoughts. Zach, my classmate who usually sat behind me, smiled and handed me a neatly folder note in a fancy floral paper.

"Who is it from?" I asked taking the paper from him. He smiled and made a motion as if zipping his mouth and locking it, he shook his head and brought out his notebook, ignoring me.

I frowned turning back around and read the note.

Just a single smile from you makes me go you of breath

Unpredictably, I fell, fell for you, now I love you to death

I smiled at the note. It was really nice for someone to leave around these notes or even to make someone hand it to me.

Making my way to my next class which was English Literature. I sat down on my usual seat which was by the window. I pulled out the book we were currently discussing, Pride and Prejudice. I go to the page we last stopped and saw another note in a fancy floral paper.

Ahhh another letter

Gravity pulls me down, pulls me down next to you

Here I am begging for you to make my dreams come true

I smiled at the note but still felt bad. It was sweet of the person to come up with these notes but we all know that there's only one owner of my heart.