Our Alternate Ending | | A Po...

By iamourship

Subsequent to their journey through Kalos, another unexpected one begins. One that draws heartache from heart... More

Prologe
Chapter 1- Our Ultimatum
Chapter 2- Stay with Me
Chapter 3- Battle Cries
Chapter 4- A Suns Orbit
Chapter 5- The Love Whisperer
Chapter 6- Candecent Moons
Chapter 7- Seeking Rivals
Chapter 8- To Fear A Painted Flame
Chapter 9- Crule Like You
Chapter 10- Firelight
Chapter 11- Cobalt Ties
Chapter 12- The Trill of the Race
Chapter 13- Shattered Glass
The Elevator Chapter
Chapter 15- Laughing With Troubles
Chapter 16- Earlybird In Worry
Chapter 17- To Fall Like An Angel
Chapter 18- Wild Eyes
Chapter 19- Cry Wolf
Chapter 20- Playing Cupid
Chapter 21- Tainted With Poison
Chapter 22- Sheens of Gold
Chapter 23- Painstaking
Chapter 24- Like Studded Diamonds
Chapter 25- Me in Your Wildest Dreams
Chapter 26- Natures Crown
Chapter 27- Their Bad Blood
Chapter 28- Bottled Sunshine
Chapter 29- Trailing Scars
Chapter 30- Qualifyed Love Experts
Chapter 31- Cours d'Amour
Chapter 32- Cosmo Children
Chapter 34- Illuminating With Lanterns
Chapter 35- Our Nostalgia (Part 1)
Chapter 35- Our Nostalgia (Part 2)
Chapter 36- The Tearling
Chapter 37- The Art Of A Queen
Chapter 38- When Things Look Up
Chapter 39- When Things Fall Down
Chapter 40- An Abundance Of Tears
Chapter 41- Crys of a Broken Girl
Chapter 42- Carving Dreams
Chapter 43- A Queen's Tale
Chapter 44- Bitter Blue
Chapter 45- Three Bright Paths
Chapter 46- Beauteous Storms
Chapter 47- Bleeding Black
Chapter 48- With Every Ounce Of My Fractured Heart
Epilogue
G O O D B Y E
Sequel: Fame Through The Fire

Chapter 33- Scream

1.4K 41 47
By iamourship

I'm back!!!!

I know, I know, it's been a long time. But, I was suffering from the horrible disease of writers block witch inevitably has to happen to every writer, so sorry. I'm pretty much better now. On top of that, I'm about to endure a bunch of exams and my swim schedule has been hectic. But I finally have a new chapter.

Anyways, you'll probably hate my OC by the end of this chapter cause I'm just that evil. Don't say I didn't warn you that this book could get dramatic. Plus, I seem to be very good at treating my OCs nicely-- seeing as I got rid of two of them then potentially making my reader loath the other. I guess I really am evil.

________________________________________________

Earlier that morning we had left Lumious city, waving good bye to the lemon haired siblings as we disappeared into the Kalos forest once again. Now, we traveled down a half-forgotten path that twisted through the forest like a dirt-patched ribbon. Trees flanking the path interlocked branches over our heads, creating a holed roof. It allowed sunlight to dapple the lane with gold. The gentle whistle of wind funneling through the canopy caught my ears, tingling my skin with the breeze. I'd always been a morning person, strange, I know, and rather unexpected from a person with a temper like mine.

Serena and Ash tagged on behind me as I skipped down the path with Eevee at my side. After such a successful date the night before, everything was running smoothly and the pair chatted about things I didn't particularly care too listen to.

I had decided that the morning allowed a great period for my Pokemon do some exercise and a little Pokemon-trainer bonding. Her dainty paws left heart shaped indents on the yellowed soil, rolling in it every so often and speckling her bright white coat with a gravely finish. I smiled at the aggressive and mischievous creature who was often quite a handle full. But loved her like I needed the earth to orbit. She was my ray of light in the darkness of losing. Yes, my darkness was losing. But you probably could've guessed that.  

An abrupt rustle in the trees caught my attention, pausing mid skip to investigate the sound. Ash and Serena stopped as I did, one raising a curious eyebrow at me and the other about to call me a crazy idiot. Dare you to guess which is which.

"Did you hear that?" I questioned, slowly moving towards the source of the sound, Eevee cautiously following me, her ears perked and eyes on high alert.

"Sorry, I didn't hear anything." Serena resorted in a worrisome tone.

"You must be hearing things." Ash added in a voice that earned him a well deserved frown. Regardless, I continued to move forwards with caution, as the jet haired idiot scoffed and Serena put a hand on his chest to prevent him from doing something he would later regret.

All was still and quiet in the flowering bushes I approached. Nothing seemed out of place, but I swear, I head a strange and ill-feeling rustle emerge from it. There had to be a cause.

"Elaina I really don't think-" Serena was cut off by the unexpected entrance of a small contraption. It tumbled through the patched grass onto the dirt path we were currently occupying. I stumbled backwards in an attempt to avoid the strange device. It was cubic, that's for sure, springing awkwardly as it landed on each corner. I hardly had time to recognize the object before Serena had concluded what it was, it haunted her with memories.

"It's one of team Rocket's smoke bombs!" The honey blonde shrieked. However, the whole 'smoke bomb' part never registered with me, instead, I pondered over the name Team Rocket. It was distasteful, leaving a sour flavor on the tip of my tongue each time I uttered it. The kind of name that makes you cringe at a mere mention. Yes, I had heard this name before...of course! The bumbling imbeciles who attempted to steal Eevee and Pikachu! The trio who's air balloon I boarded, leaving me only with the new realization of my fear of heights and teasing from Ash and my brothers.

Team Rocket and I weren't on good terms.

But before anymore unkind words of wisdom could leave my witted mouth, the smoke bomb exploded, and I was again reminded of Serena's previous discovery. The smog quickly swallowed everything in sight, plunging Serena, Ash and I into darkness. I noticed in the mere seconds before thick smoke forced my eyes shut that Ash had raced over to Serena and wrapped his arm around her for protection.

Thanks for the help I thought sarcastically, though, eventually concluded that it was better Serena was safe.

I had forgotten the foul taste of smoke. The tingling of toxic chemicals burning my tongue every time I tried to take a breath. The coughing, the spluttering, the watering eyes. I couldn't find my friends in the dark, so I fumbled about, tripping over my own feet. I tried to call for help, but each attempted brought a mouthful of burnt chemicals and my words quickly became sickening hiccups. Tears were threatening to escape my waterline, but I refused to let them go as I don't cry. My body screamed for fresh air, my lungs clogging with smog; they rejected the smoke.

Suddenly, my hands were bind together by a force I was unaware of. My struggles escalated as I tried to free my wrists from their prison, but I could hardly see two feet in front of me. Before I knew it, all my energy had been transferred into forcing my hands free. Where had these binds come from? It was so sudden.

But not as sudden as the tug that jerked me forwards. I stumbled in the direction without much other option. Something-someone- had a hold of me and was leading me away from my friends.

My first thought was to fight back, to struggle, to kick, to thrash, to escape. However, a much smarter argument entered my head: let the kidnapper lead me out of the suffocating smoke. So I did, I let them tug me away without any objection.

Soon enough, the air began to thin out, indicating the smog was dissipating. Breathing became manageable and my throat no longer raged like a wild fire with every inhale. There was still a small tingle of chemicals laced in the air, but it was tolerable. My eyelids gradually fluttered open, showing rough shapes of the trees around me, vision overlapping and merging again with the watery film the smoke had collected. I spat out the disgusting taste lingering on my tongue and blinked the blurry images away. Blinked and shook my head vigorously until my vision regained.

My wrists were tied together by a glowing contraption that obviously belonged to Team Rocket. And tugging me forward -like a dog on a leash- was an ugly looking Pokemon. It had almond shaped eyes that held a smug look and suggested the Pokemon was rather cocky. It's ears were pointed and it trotted onwards on two hind legs. It's curved tail ticked like the hand of a clock with each step, right and left, keeping pace and annoying me for an unknown reason.

So, at this horrid sight, I did the first thing anyone would.

I screamed.

Really, really loud.

At my sudden sound, the cat-like Pokemon perked up and swerved on the balls of his furred heels to give me a death glare. I shut my trap instantly, looking back with ample eyes and my lips quivering with unknown words seemingly handing off single threads.

"Shut it twerp, screaming ain't gonna help your lost cause." The Pokemon replied in a nasally voice that I grew to hate.

"Y-you can talk? Oh right, you're a strange Pokemon." I answered my own question with a slight stutter, remembering our last encounter and how I was so focused on getting Eevee back that I forgot about the talking accompanist.

Hold on a second...

"Where's Eevee?!" I shrieked, suddenly remembering that she had been next to me when the smoke bomb went off. Panic started to settle in my viens as she wasn't within my view. I swear if the have done anything to her-

"Don't worry, my colleges have got her. She is just fine." My kidnapper reassured me. A shaky breath rattled through my teeth frame. This statement, however, did not fully reassure me. My Eevee in the possession of any Team Rocket member was enough to drive me insane. But at least I knew her whereabouts, that was enough to keep me from a state of panic.

"Let. Her. Go." I growled at the cat Pokemon with narrowed eyes. I, for one, could be stupid. Yes, demanding anything from a criminal organization (even ones full of idiots) who currently had me vulnerable in hand cuffs was likely to resolve in a big fat loss. But I decided it was worth wasting my breath anyways.

"You wish, kid. Eevee is now Team Rockets personal gift to the boss." My kidnapper claimed proudly, making me snarl in disgust. The sound came out rather awkwardly as I shed any last remaining tingles of smoke.

"What do you want with me then? I'm useless." I pointed out, a lopsided frown growing on my face when describing myself as useless.

"We have a plan for you too. Team Rocket, always thinking ahead. We're the best of the best, kid. Don't let no one tell you otherwise." The Pokemon bragged. Truthfully, I hadn't much experience with this criminal organization, so of course, I believed him. It sent a tremor snaking down every vertebrae of my spine. I nodded meekly, still dragging my feet across the damp forest floor in hopes I wouldn't be buried alive.

Soon, we arrived in a small clearing where a rather loud chatter sourced from, vibrating through the forest and reminding me of an old married couple. My ears prickled into a state of alertness as I instinctively leaned forward to get a better grasp of what was being said. Insults, definitely.

Two adults bickered in the clearing, surprisingly reminding me of my brothers and I. The first one my eyes lay upon was a man with shaggy blue hair, looking to be defending himself from the rough side of the argument.

The second was a woman, my gaze instantly drawn to her hair, which was in such an updo that it became her most striking feature. It was long and slick, a deep magenta to match her perfectly hued lips and manicure. She was on the opposing side of the argument, appearing to dominate.

Yes, these two imbeciles were not hard to recognize.

"Meowth! You're back. What took you so long?" The woman complained, sinking her weight onto one foot and popping her hip as if her diva levels could escalate any further.

"Quit your whining. Professionalism takes time." The Pokemon- Meowth-  replied  while dismissing her with a wave of his paw. After one final tug, I stumbled into the clearing, my eyes widening upon entrance. My body curled inwards with instinct, trembling slightly as the woman's eyes raked over me. Narrowed like slits, she studied my appearance with disapproval, as if I didn't meet her standards.

"Meowth! What have you done?! You dysfunctional moron!" She yelled, her raise in tone startling everyone within hearing range. Every breathing fiber in my body tensed, going ridged like a rock face as I sucked in a sudden breath, holding onto it without a thought for my health.

"I did what you told me to do, Jessie. Now that I think about it, why would I ever follow your orders..." Meowth replied as he scratched the tuff of his chin with a single sharpened claw.

"You got the wrong girl! You were meant to get the one that twerp is in love with!" Jessie shrieked, making everyone jump out of their skin with the suddenness. It sent a jolt through my body that seemed to shake up my insides.

"You told me to get the blonde one! She's blonde, ain't she?" Meowth argued back. I wanted to interfere, informing them that I was standing right there but decided against it.

"The other blonde! The twerp may not trade Pikachu for her! You've completely screwed his up, Meowth!" The woman continued to yell in a voice that scared your eardrums in the worst way possible. It was as if her bellows would ring in my ears for centuries more, shaking in the aftermath.

"Maybe you should have been more specific." The Pokemon countered, shrugging his furred shoulders and appearing not to care that much, despite being chided.

"Remind me to never send a Pokemon to do a woman's job." Jessie mumbled furiously under her breath before stomping away. Her balled fists swayed at her sides, following the rhythm of her strides. "I'll go find them myself." She resorted as her figure began to disappear behind the colonies of trees and buttress roots.

"James, do me a favor and tie this girl to a tree for me." The Pokemon spoke, handing the end of my leash to the cobalt haired man, supposedly called James. He took it with a sigh, his shoulders dropping with emphasis. The man seemed to often get the rough end of the deal here, sandwiched between a demanding diva and cocky cat. I almost --almost-- felt sorry for him.

I followed without struggle, knowing that the immediate future was not looking bright. My feet sluggishly trailed across the ground, as I often was reluctant to follow other people's orders. But no matter how idiotic these people may have been, they were still a criminal organization and I was currently helpless. Truth be told, I was stupid at times, but not that stupid.

Once James had finished knotting myself to a nearby tree just on the outskirts of the clearing, I plonked down. A heavy sigh escaped my lips as let my head gingerly linger on the tree bark as if it were a head rest.

I hated the fact that Jessie had gone after Serena and Ash, loathed it like I loathed losing. But, thankfully, I was well aware that they were perfectly capable at taking care of themselves. Besides, Jessie seemed like the kind of woman who normally didn't succeed much, from what I had seen. Practically the quintessence of bad luck.

I hate to admit this, but I wish Ash was here to help me. Save me from these bickering thieves. I thought to myself.

"Hey... I thought you might appreciate some company." A masculine voice came from above. At the sudden occurrence, my vision snapped up to meet the eyes of the blue haired man, with a half smile picking the corner of his lips. I raised a curious eyebrow, scanning his face and body language for any signs of lying, but there were none.

"I don't need the company of a criminal." I remarked, turning my head to peer in the the opposite direction and snottily ignoring his gesture.

"Not from me," he told me in a monotone and I could practically sense his eye roll. "From her."

I slowly turned my head to find something I didn't expect, and it shocked me, arising an abrupt gasp to wisp through my lips. The man held Eevee, secured in a cage with a whimpering expression crossing her mused face. The smoke had left grey smudges smeared through her white fur and her eyes were saddened in a way that that pulled at my heart strings.

"Eevee..." She croaked as she clawed at the metal bars that caged her.

"Eevee!" I exclaimed, my fingers reaching for the cage bars in a desperate attempt to reach her. "Thank you so much." I whispered, giving an appreciative nod to James. He laid Eevee's cage in the grass beside me before sharply turning on his heel and exciting.

I smiled half heartedly at my Pokemon, one with little meaning behind it. It was simply a gesture attempting to summon the last withers of hope to the quiver of my lip. And it faded like a burned out light almost as instantly as it came.

"Oh darling, what are we going to do?"

*.                  *.                    *.      

"She can't just disappear!" I growled, knotting my fingers through my short honey blonde locks and tugging on them until my scalp ached, like the very action of distress would bring her back.

"Don't worry so much, Serena. We'll find her." Ash said in a soothing tone as he laid a single relaxed hand on my shoulder. How was he so calm? How could he stand there panic free when she was here one moment, and then, like a twisted magic trick...gone.

"They've got her, I know it!" I cried, shrugging off his limp hand in one swift movement and releasing the grip on my hair only to flap my hands with pure frustration.

"You can't be certain, she really could have just gotten lost in the smoke. She is the epitome of idiocy." Ash said with an exaggerated eye roll. His arms --that seemed to have no idea what to do with themselves after I had abandoned their decency-- had now found a new home folded across his chest.

"Just because you both have some strange kind of rivalry doesn't mean you can't help look for her." I countered, pointing a demanding finger at Ash that made his eyes widen in both shock and fear. Oh yes, I could be plenty frightful when needed.

"Fine. But only for you." Ash sighed, his hands finding purpose in his pockets and his eyes suddenly drawn to the ground, as if it were impossible to meet my gaze at the mere moment. I released a shaky breath, letting excess tension take flight from my tense shoulders, noticing how Ash peered at me from the corner of his eyes.

He may have thought himself sly and subtle, but how wrong he was. You see, I was aware whenever his attention swayed to me. His gaze, it held a weight that I could undeniably sense. I could tell by the way his pupils would dilate a fraction, like a brilliant light had been shined in his face. By the way his tongue would glide across his upper lip in a slow extended motion; he would dwell across every fiber as if he could taste me.

"Good. We'll split up so we can cover more ground." I found my voice, nodding sharply before starting in the opposite direction. However, I was abruptly caught mid-step, being effectively pulled off balance so I stumbled backwards towards the culprit. "Ash, let go-"

"No." He cut me off in a tone that sent a prolonged shudder down my back. His voice was hoarse and utterly definite. It was controlling. It cut me to the bone.

"W-why not?" I stuttered out, between the surprise of his chilling tone and still trying to retain my balance, whilst not bothering to turn and look at the jet haired boy who held my wrist captive in his grasp.

"What if they come after you? I can't let them get you. Under no circumstance." He replied, in a tone that had not changed. Somehow, I recognized this voice; he used it when he was so utterly certain of something. As if fate couldn't change it. Down right fact and he knew it better than he knew battling.

"I can take care of myself perfectly fine. If you haven't noticed, I've become rather good at controlling my Pokemon." I snapped, not meaning to be hostile, but I simply had no other option. How els could I reply? A sappy confession would not do.

"I-I know that. But I just can't--can't let them get anywhere near you." He attempted to explain himself with brief shakes of his head. I furrowed my eyebrows at the sight, wondering where this sudden over protectiveness had come from.

"I've face Team Rocket without you before, what makes this time any different?" I questioned, finally pulling my wrist away from his grasp and spinning on my heels to face his bronze eyes.

"Well...nothing, really. I just- I just, don't want you going anywhere without me." He muttered, his voice losing some of its amplitude, as if the very words made him curl inwards. I held my breath, trying to summon a witty response or at least a well structured sentence. But I was having trouble, it felt as if my tongue had stuck to the roof of my mouth and was incapable of producing sound.

"Okay." Was about the extent of my vocabulary in that moment. It spoke for both my head and heart.

"G-good." He whispered, the words barely audible as he shook his head, somewhat in disbelief and somewhat in satisfaction.

"Miss me, twerp!" There was a sudden interruption from a vividly familiar feminine voice. I cringed, slowly peeping around to find the source of the annoyance.

Team Rocket's one and only diva, the queen of bad hair styles: Jessie. She stood with an irritating smugness to her posture and a smirk plastered across her angular face. In one hand she beheld a Pokeball and it twirled aimlessly amongst her fingers as she shifted her weight onto one hip.

"You dare lay a manicured finger on her and I won't hesitate to send hundreds of volts coursing through you." Ash growled as he maneuvered himself so he was situated in front of me, a caramel arm extended in a protective manner, every tissue of muscle tense.

Pikachu leaped off it's trainer's shoulder, digging yellow paws into the soil upon impact. A snarl --unlike one I had ever heard from the Pokemon before-- vibrated past it's teeth frame, hinging every joint in my body so I stood rigid. Static, bursting sparks of electricity zapped from it's fluid hunches, giving the atmosphere a current of it's own.

"Ash, I can take care of-" I began, but was abruptly interrupted by the commencement of a battle.

"Eevee, Stop!" I whimpered, tugging more forcefully at the binds around my wrists, as if somehow, under some miracle, I could topple the tree I was tied to.

"Eev, Eevee!" My Pokemon cried through her heavy breaths and panting, her tongue lolling from the perimeter of her teeth as she gulped mouthfuls of air. Once again, she flung herself upon the metal cage bars, shaking the frame with brute force and flooding my eyes with swirling water.

"I said stop!" I screamed, somehow managing to avoid the attention of James and Meowth. The two Team Rocket members where much too occupied attempting to put together their hideous mode of transportation: the hot air balloon. Which I greatly disapproved of.

Ignoring my pleads, the evolution Pokemon sent an array of golden stars--her swift-- darting at the metal restraints. They collided with an audible clash, shimmering fragments spewing in all directions, engulfing everything within its harsh sparks.

"Eev..." She managed through a hoarse groan. My lips trembled, watching as her legs weakened beneath her and the wispy white hairs that coated her back become platted with sweat.

"Why won't you listen to me?!" A helpless shriek. And then another brutal lung at the cage bars. Another sickening crash. "You'll get yourself hurt!"

And she did it again.

And again.

And again.

I hated it. Why? I'm not sure. She was my battling partner and we fought to the death on the battle field. However, those fights had purpose, they had a prize worth winning. This, didn't. This only had one end, and that was misery. We were in a helpless situation, the cage simply wouldn't break. Nor would it ever.

So I watched my Pokemon inflict unnecessary pain upon herself. And I hated it.

"Eevee, stop..." I whispered, letting the words linger in the air between us, let them be swallowed by the overpowering sounds of struggle, let them be meaningless. "I'm going to cry."

No, the single tear that broke free from the haven of my waterline was not the result of crying. It was simply from strain. That's all it was. Strain against the sudden bright white light that erupted from within the cage. It was blinding; I had to squeeze my eyes shut simply to retain any vision. A gasp, cut short and sweet, quivered from my lips as I turned a cheek.

What has she done!

I was about to scream. But I didn't, for the light had withered and dimmed. Blinking a few times for the riddance of newborn black spots clouding my vision, I cautiously turned my head back to the cage that beheld my Eevee.

Or so I thought.

My Eevee had vanished. Sorry, let me reword that, she had been replaced. And I sat cold with an unwavering stare that attempted to take in the creature before me.

It was a Pokemon of poise and elegance, this I could tell even as it was squashed against the cage roof, it being suddenly too big. It's slick body was covered in a trim neon coat of green, muscled haunches and pointed ears that extended through the restraint gaps. The Pokemon had eyes of a royal blue pallet, piercing yet nurturing, the perfect equity. It's paws were delicate and intricately shaped so it's every step would be light and springy, perfected with the balance provided from its lengthy tail, this Pokemon would definitely possess detailed agility. And boy would it be good on the battlefield.

I couldn't speak, it simply wasn't possible. All I could do was watch; watch as the distinguishing amber gem kissed to it's forehead glowed lightly blue. Seconds later, a faint click --one that signified the cage lock opening-- rang through my ears. The Pokemon gently pushed the door ajar, squeezing its sleek body through the small gap in one swift movement.

Next, the estranged blue light flared from the binds on my wrist, unlocking them in a split second and releasing me from my captive state. I sighed a breath of relief, taking the caution to note where my kidnapper's attention was, which currently wasn't a bother.

"Y-you're e-evolution." I pointed out in a voice that was raspy and unrecognizable, looking the creature up and down, raking my eyes over its lustrous body. "I-I don't know what but...but... Ash will. I need to get to him."

"Espe, espeon." It spoke in a soft tone, myself twitching at the unfamiliar voice.

"Espe-what?" I questioned, my brain not finding any matches to the new Pokemon. Though, I wasn't particularly skilled in this department.

"Espeon, espe, espe!" It yapped desperately, reminding me that we were supposed to be escaping captivity.

Taking once last glance at the remaining Team Rocket members, Espe- thing and I slipped away into the trees, letting the shadows engulf us until we were barely visible.

"I need to get to Ash." I whispered to myself, then paused mid-step with a suddenness that almost knocked me off balance.

I need to get to Ash...

I need Ash...

"Oh shoot!" I muttered, possibly a touch louder than I should. Everything I had ever taught Ash about love ran through my mind and I consulted every lesson and every piece of advise. And it soon occurred to me that I had caught some of the symptoms.

Thinking about him. Becoming stronger because of him.

It must mean...but it can't be.

But...

My love teachings are not wrong.

I was sick. Simple as that. I was disgustingly, repulsively sick. It caused me to spit what I could conjure from my mouth into the ground and blush furiously simultaneously.

Blush. I have a syndrome.

But Serena and Ash...

Can never know.

_______________________________________________________

So there you go! Oh, I am evil😂

Now, before we start aiming those buses, let's inhale deeply, exhale deeply, and remember that this is an amourshipping fanfic.

Calm? No? Okay.

Well, if not, then I have something els for you to dwell on.

I wanted to make these characters as realistic as possible so that they could be relatable and enjoyable for you readers, so obviously, I had to be very logical. Considering Elaina's past and her relationship with Ash, it was inevitable that this had to happen. So like a recipe, I'll give you two ingredients and you can determine the outcome

- We all know Elaina's backstory and that means Ash is the first boy her age that she's actually met. Something extremely new and unexplored.

-She spends most of her time with him talking about love and relationships.

Now take a guess at what would logically happen.

It's up to you whether you believe she really loves him or not, for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 879 21
When she left for Hoenn, everyone thought she was heading there for contests. But they were wrong. She found a new passion: battling, and this allowe...
5.6K 152 17
After conquering the Unova region, Ash Ketchum sets foot in Kalos, known as the 'region of love.' With his loyal partner and friends by his side, he...
89.2K 1.2K 21
After losing to Alain at the Kalos League, Ash went back to Kanto only to get betrayed by his so-called friends, including Serena. Believing they wer...
205K 3.1K 40
Amourshipping Story - (AshxSerena) Ash begins his training for the World Coronation Series Tournament. The winner of that tournament gets the honor...