Plaything ~ poly!hyung line s...

By Drevigirlxx

"I gave you to them, princess. You're a gift. A privilege. And I'll take you right back." It all started when... More

Disclaimer
1: Off To The Races
2: Daddy Wants To Share You
Morning's Light
Player Two: Yoongi
Update!

Player One: Hoseok

10.9K 145 21
By Drevigirlxx

"Explain to me again why this plan makes any sense at all." 

You'd started talking to Jin again, but you'd refused to talk about this whole "renting" arrangement no matter how many times Yoongi turned his nose up at the two of you. That was, until today, when Jin proposed that you take your first night with another hyung.

He'd taken a shower with you and carefully washed you, making sure you were squeaky clean and refreshed. You now both sat in front of the vanity table Jin had purchased, not only for you but for himself. You had a towel wrapped around you and he was carefully brushing your hair: spoiling you, Yoongi would most likely say.

"What do you mean, princess?" Jin questioned.

"Well, you made it sound like this whole scheme would make me less of a whore," you sighed in reply. "But upgrading from sleeping with one guy to sleeping with one guy and three of his best friends makes me seem like more of a whore, for lack of a better word. Don't you think?"

Jin rolled his eyes, but he looked more defeated than upset. 

"Okay baby, you got me. That's not really what this was about. As long as you still come back to me, I'd let you screw any member of Bangtan, but only because I trust them. Believe me, I've put the fear of God in them." 

"Then what is it really about?" You pondered.

"Your satisfaction. Not that Yoongi really cares about that. He cares about your behavior. But what he doesn't realize is that these two things go hand in hand. The more satisfied you are, the less likely you are to act out, and the happier we can be together. Isn't that, like, scientifically proven or something?"

"I'm not sure. But what makes you think the hyung line can satisfy me? And why did you pick them over the maknae line?"

"So many questions. But, I guess you do deserve answers," Jin sighed. "The hyungs of this group are some of the most experienced and sexually mature men you will ever encounter. I promise that each and every one of us will make you weak in more ways than one. The maknae line would probably cum in their pants if they got to deal with you for the night, beautiful. They don't care about your behavior."

Jin's voice had changed. His tone had gone from your loving boyfriend to your confident daddy.

"The hyungs are more controlled, and they all know that your discipline is their top priority. Each one of us is different. It's safe to say that Namjoon probably owns a lot more toys than say, Hoseok. Yoongi may make you beg more than I do..."

"Don't even make me think about having sex with him," you interrupted.

"...whatever. My point is, we're each a different flavor, baby. There's no way you'll come out of this disappointed, and plus, it'll get Yoongi off our backs. And it's not all sex. Yoongi sure won't spoil you, but one of them is bound to be romantic. Wouldn't a date with Hoseok be nice, princess?"

"You're very persuasive," you replied, avoiding his question while trying to hide the blush that crept up your cheeks.

"Good, so you agree. Stand up." You reluctantly stood, letting Jin pull the towel away. 

"I never said that I agreed!" You protested. Jin looked at you for a long time. 

"Okay, fine!" You exclaimed, flustered. "But only to get Yoongi to stop sneering at me. As soon as something goes wrong, I'm quitting this." You warned.

"That sounds perfect baby," Jin cooed, massaging lotion into your skin. His warm hands and his presence behind you was a comfort, and you closed your eyes, letting your head fall back. His rhythm of his hands was soothing, and somewhat arousing. 

As his slippery hands roamed your back, torso, and shoulders, you let a small whimper escape your throat.

"What is it, princess?" Jin whispered, smirking at you as he squeezed more sweet-smelling lotion into his hand. 

"It feels good," you whimpered. Jin brought his hands to your breasts, and the cold lotion made your breath catch as it made contact with your skin. However, Jin's hands quickly replaced that warmth. 

Jin pressed himself against you from behind, humming in your ear and kissing a trail along your neck. You could feel yourself growing wet as your lip caught between your teeth.

It was over too soon. Jin pulled away, fully aware of what he was doing to you.

"You do your legs, princess. I'll pick out your clothes."

Reluctantly, you spread the lotion over your legs and rubbed it in, pouting, as Jin rummaged through your drawers. He came back with your pretty little peach lingerie set, holding it up for your approval. He was certainly happy with it.

"Why do I have to dress sexily," you pouted, "if it's not for you?"

"It's not sexy, it's cute. Revealing, but the color gives off a more innocent, childlike vibe. He loves that baby, adores it." 

"Who?" You asked, standing up. You ignored your slick lips. How mean was he, to get you horny just to dump you off on someone else? 

"You'll see. Get dressed so we can pick out a stuffie."

"This is all I'm getting dressed in?" You asked, eyeing the lingerie. 

"It's all you'll need," Jin replied casually, throwing you a wink. "Now will you hurry? The poor man is waiting."

You slipped the light lacy material on and picked up your favorite teddy bear from off the bed. 

"Hey," Jin pretended to pout. "I thought Mr. Fur was sleeping with me tonight!" He plucked the fluffy bear from your grip and set him back in his spot. "You wouldn't leave daddy in this big old bed by himself, would you?"

"No," you pouted, feeling the dread of leaving him sink in again. "I didn't want to leave you in the first place, daddy. Do I have to? Please, please let me stay here."

A sad half smile ghosted Jin's face, and he kissed you on the forehead. "The bear will keep me company. Go pick another one."

You ended up picking a soft stuffed puppy Jin had bought you for Valentines Day, and now you were standing in front of one of the dorm doors, which Jin was knocking on.

"Come in," A voice called. 

Jin opened the door, and you hid behind him, feeling dependent and shy. You peeked around Jin's broad shoulder and saw none other than Hobi staring at you.

His smile, as usual, was warm and welcoming, but your heart still raced as he greeted you both.

"I trust that you'll be careful with her," Jin joked. "Don't bring her back too sore."

Hobi shooed him away, pretending not to be bothered with the joke.

As Jin was leaving, you hurried to the bed only to quickly wrap one of Hobi's blankets around you. He was wearing grey shorts and a plain black shirt, and you suddenly felt under dressed.

He sighed as he sat down next to you.

"It's so late already. I'm sorry if this is boring. If he'd have brought you earlier, I would've taken you somewhere." He sounded like he really meant it.

"It's okay. I wasn't expecting to be taken anywhere, just look at me." You replied gloomily.

"Y/N, look at me for a moment." Hoseok requested kindly. You looked up to his face with no hesitation.

"Do you feel strange here?" He asked plainly, seeming concerned for you. You nodded. "Ah, I thought so, I'm sorry. This isn't fair for you. What Yoongi said...they act like you're an object. I did agree to do this, Y/N, but I did not agree to treat you like an object."

You glanced at him, eyes wide. He was so sincere. Your heart was melting away faster than your worries...but your guard wasn't down yet.

"Why did he make you wear this, lovely? Did he think I was just going to....ah, no. I have to treat you like a real woman. It's okay if you don't feel comfortable or don't want to speak right now...or ever, really. But I assure you, you'll be secure here."

"Thank you," you whispered, attempting to smile for him. But you missed Jin already, and there was too much awkward space and silence between you and Hobi now.

"If you want to watch TV, the remote is over there on that shelf. You can pick." Hobi informed you sweetly. 

You went to go get it...only to realize you'd have to leave the blanket that was covering your scantily exposed body. 

"Oh," you muttered, looking down at yourself.

"Oh!" The man beside you explained, making the connection. "That was so rude of me. Hold on, Y/N."

He grabbed the remote from the shelf, then strode over to his closet and picked out the first shirt he saw. It was white, short sleeved, but still big. 

"Pajama pants, too?" He questioned, pointing to a drawer in his dresser.

"No thank you," you giggled. "They'd probably fall right off of me."

"You're right," he replied, giving you his signature chuckle. He gently handed you the remote and the shirt, making sure to avert his eyes as you removed his covers to slide the shirt on. It smelled nice and it was comforting.

You flipped through until you found a movie you liked. 

"Wow, good choice!" Hobi commenting, grinning. 

You were just about to lay down and snuggle the way you did with Jin, until you remembered that this man wasn't Jin. You froze, glancing at him, but if he was hurt then he didn't show it.

"It's okay, Y/N, you can sleep in Jimin's bed. He won't be back tonight."

You nodded and took your stuffie over to Jimin's bed, laying down. The two of you watched the movie in a now comfortable silence, apart from laughing at the funny parts and commenting on something occasionally.

Soon, your eyelids grew heavy, and you snuggled down into your pillows, rubbing your eyes. 

"Ah, so cute," Hoseok commented, shutting the lamp off. He clicked the TV off a few moments after that, plunging the room into complete darkness. "Get some rest," His smooth voice sounded in the sudden dark. 

How could Jin not remember to tell him that you were afraid of the dark? Of course, you'd nearly forgotten yourself, because Jin was always there to hold you these days. You missed the security of feeling a protective man next to you...you squeezed your stuffie, but it wasn't helping. 

You thought about running back to Jin's room, flinging yourself under the covers and clinging to him until morning. But he'd just be mad, and you'd hurt poor Hobi's feelings. He was being so hospitable to you. 

"Hoseok?" You whispered into the darkness, feeling small and ridiculous. 

"Yes?" He answered patiently. Thank god he wasn't asleep yet.

"Could I...well, this may sound a little...." you sighed. "Can I come back into your bed and cuddle?"

"Of course, Y/N, come on over." He didn't laugh or tease you like you expected him to. He flicked the lamp on while you got comfortable.

"What's this?" He asked, motioning at your stuffie. 

"Oh," your cheeks flushed. "Jin got it for me. I usually fall asleep with one...but not this one. He wouldn't let me bring my favorite bear," you informed Hoseok sadly.

Hoseok gave you a fond smile. "Awe, that's so precious, Y/N. Remind me to get you another bear, just for when you're over here with me. But for now, you won't need this."

Hoseok pretended to give your stuffie a kiss goodnight, then made you do the same, before setting it on the nightstand and turning the lamp off again.

Hobi wrapped his arms around you protectively, and you snugged into his chest, smelling the faint scent of his cologne. His chin rested on top of your head, and after a few seconds, you let your legs tangle together. You were as close as you could possibly be to him, and his warmth enveloped you.

"I'm sorry," you whispered into his shirt, pressing a hand flat against his strong chest. "It's just that I'm....a little afraid of the dark."

"Shhhh," Hobi hushed you, using one hand to stroke your hair. "You don't have to explain yourself to me, I just want you to feel safe. Get some sleep."

His hand smoothly ran through your hair, and the steady rhythm lulled you into a sleepy state. You realized that even though you were half naked and pressed against him, he wasn't even the slightest bit hard.

Instead of feeling insulted, a wave of relief washed over you. This proved that he had good intentions and a heart of gold. For the first time in this room, you really let yourself relax. You actually felt safe. He really, truly made you feel safe, like hurting you was the last thing he wanted to do.

His hand stroking your hair and your chests pushing against each other as you both breathed softly formed a rythm of a lullaby, and you were asleep before you could count all the reasons you were thankful for the man who was holding you.

[Ouch my heart I love Hobi so much]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
185K 5K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
247K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 38.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...