Deluca

By njcainebooks

Eleanor never thought when she befriended Giuseppe DeLuca, she would end up in an arranged marriage with his... More

© Copyright
A Message From the Author
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
EPILOGUE
More Works By The Author
Enzo's Continuation Story: Vidal Sneak Peak
Deluca Is Now Published!

TEN

173K 3.2K 339
By njcainebooks

Giselle had a concentrated look on her face as she mussed over Eleanor like a doting mother. It had been last minute when Francesco requested for her to attend a dinner with him that evening. The day had been long and arduous enough and yet she still found herself being dressed and observed like a doll.

Only this time Eleanor found herself more nervous than before. She hadn't realized where she went wrong. It probably had been asking Giselle for a dress, because Eleanor had nothing made to impress the crowds, she imagined Francesco to be in.

The only problem had been Giselle hadn't been as endowed as Eleanor and her American diet. The dress, while fitting, hugged Eleanor tightly. When Eleanor complained Giselle had told her it was a good thing. Meanwhile, one wrong move and Eleanor would be giving them dinner and a show.

The dress was simple. It was a strapped dress that naturally hugged around her waist making her hourglass figure even more prominent. At the same time, it pushed her cleavage up. Given that Giselle was a few inches taller than Eleanor her feet, including the pointed stilettos, were covered. Only flashing when she took a step.

With such a short amount of time, Giuseppe helped with Eleanor's hair, doing large curls with a curler, and flipping Eleanor's curtain bangs.

By the time she was done, she felt like Cinderella, but she couldn't exactly call Giuseppe and Giselle her mice. They were done in two hours, giving them only enough time to leave.

Eleanor was nervous but she couldn't tell if it was Francesco's reaction to the dress or nerves from her unpleasant time spent with his mother. As she descended the steps, both Giselle and Giuseppe followed behind her chirping away like eager birds for Francesco's reaction.

Just like a storm, Francesco walked in. He was wearing a tightly tailored suit, showing off the physique that Eleanor had been well aware of. His hair was still wet from the shower, but it had been combed back out of his face giving Eleanor a full view of something she found herself longing to see.

"There you are, you know I cannot be late too," Francesco's scolding stopped when his eyes found Eleanor.

His gaze devoured her as his eyes slowly drug down to her feet. The gaze was one she hadn't seen in his eyes so glaringly before.

Lust.

Eleanor felt her skin grow hot and her nipples tightened against the dress, and she had to grip the stair rail to remain steady. She continued down the steps, not letting her gaze leave Francesco until she was by his side.

She took his hand.

"Okay, be home before midnight!" Giselle said.

"And stay safe!" Giuseppe added as they began to walk out the doors. Francesco moved stiffly as though he was still recovering from a great shock.

"And if you have sex in my dress, keep it!" Giselle called back, immediately being scolded by Giuseppe who shoved her before closing the doors loudly. The pair could still be seen arguing through the opaque glass.

~*~

Francesco found his usually well-compartmentalized mind completely flooded with his senses. When he had first seen Eleanor standing on the steps, he felt as though he had suffered a blow, knocking all of the air out of his lungs.

From the moment he first saw Eleanor, he found her beautiful. Perfect, even. They were thoughts he had attempted to keep at bay, knowing that his end game had been to get her out of this situation as fast as possible.

Try as he might, Francesco always found his body reacting to Eleanor. Whether it was mirroring a smile she was giving him, feeling a surreal relief when he woke up next to her, or feeling a tightening in his pants when she had managed to snake her way onto her side of the bed.

For some time, Francesco indulged in those peaceful moments in his head, letting himself know they could solely exist there. He had never felt any connection with a woman as he had with Eleanor.

Not only had she brought out his curiosity, but she brought out a protective side of him that felt... primal. One that could easily be ignored in the right circumstances. These were not those circumstances.

His desire for Eleanor was at its peak. The dress left little for Francesco to imagine beneath it. As she stepped out of his car and grabbed his hand Francesco felt something akin to lightning when their hands touched.

He wondered if she knew how regal she looked at that moment. Her hair had been pulled into an elegant bun with wisps of her hair falling around her face, attempting to curl up in the humidity.

She held a clutch in her hand, proudly showing off her engagement ring. The only thing to prove she was his. He corrected himself, Eleanor was not his, but not a soul in the dinner party that night would notice.

"Is something wrong?" Eleanor asked, stopping them from walking away from their departing vehicle, quickly swept away by the valet service.

"I'm fine," Francesco said, his voice coming out hoarse, not making his words convincing. He cleared his throat and tried again, "I am fine."

He could see a look of nervousness as Eleanor looked at the dining hall. As the dinner call time was approaching soon, the crowd outside had managed to thin out. Francesco squeezed her free hand, "Are you?"

She let out a shaky breath, "Just a little nervous. You didn't even tell me where we were going."

"We are meeting with my business associate Paolo and his family," Francesco explained.

"Is his family every person in this building?" Eleanor asked incredulously.

Francesco found himself smiling at her reaction, "No, this is a banquet. You'll see." As Eleanor let out another breath, Francesco found his eyes falling on her cleavage. "Just stay close to me tonight, that dress just may cost a life."

A blush appeared over her cheeks making even her chest flush. Francesco wondered if she blushed everywhere when she was nervous. Controlling himself, Francesco pulled Eleanor along with him, vowing to not let go of her hand all night.

When they walked inside the building, Francesco paused to let Eleanor take in the beautiful glass-blown artwork hanging from the ceiling. Paolo surely knew how to throw a party. Somehow a dinner party for his wife had turned into an all-out soiree.

There had been servers walking around the venue as people made their way to their seats. The event rivaled a wedding party, causing Francesco to realize he would soon be in another setting like this.

At least now all of the attention wasn't on him. While Eleanor admired the scenery around her, Francesco's eyes scanned the room. It had been last minute when Paolo requested Francesco and Eleanor attend. Try as he might, Francesco couldn't shake Paolo.

He had only stated that the matter was important. If it was truly important, he wouldn't have insisted on Eleanor's presence.

With Eleanor coming, Francesco couldn't have security present, less she starts asking questions Francesco couldn't answer. All he had was his gun on his waistband and his willpower to get out of all situations alive.

With that knowledge, Francesco pulled Eleanor closer.

He led them over to the bar which had people standing around it chatting. "Oh look! They have themed drinks." While Eleanor looked at the menu Francesco ordered himself a Coke, it would be better to have all his wits about him tonight.

As expected, Francesco ran into the first person he knew. The man was insignificant, but he held a short conversation with him making sure his hand never left Eleanor who was more focused on the contents of each drink, bombarding the poor bartender with questions.

Once she was done she turned to Francesco holding a drink with mist coming off of it. "What is that?" Francesco asked.

"I don't know, the bartender doesn't speak English." Eleanor laughed.

Francesco led the way as they attempted to find their seats, and unfortunately, their table was the same as Paolo's. Francesco eyed the guest, knowing they likely weren't family at all, but when he read the napkins at the table, he realized he had been tricked into some sort of birthday party.

Paolo was seated at the table and stood when both Eleanor and Francesco approached. He loudly greeted them both, hugging Francesco before turning to Eleanor.

"Eleanora!" he all but yanked Eleanor towards him into a hug before kissing her once on each cheek. Francesco's glare darkened at his lewd actions, pulling Eleanor behind him and into her seat. His glare had only been a warning, but Paolo brushed it off.

"I am glad you were able to make it. For a second I thought I might've had to send for you." Paolo winked. Francesco couldn't tell if it was his paranoia or if everything Paolo said sounded like a threat. "It is my birthday as you can see, and my one gift was for my friend and his lovely wife to attend."

Francesco blocked his lecherous eyes from the view of Eleanor who was now sitting down behind him. It wasn't likely that the only reason why Francesco was at the party was for Paolo's amusement.

"It is also a wonderous day for us both, my friend, come let me show you before dinner starts." Paolo stood.

"We can do it another time." Francesco insisted, knowing he wasn't able to bring Eleanor with him and he wasn't going to leave her alone at the table either. Not when he hadn't known why he was here and how disposable Paolo found Eleanor.

"I insist."

"I insist we don't work when my fiancé is present." Francesco knew Paolo understood the meaning behind his words. Paolo sighed, relenting in his efforts before returning to his seat four chairs away.

Thankfully, the dinner commenced, and Francesco found himself relieved of needed to speak for at least the duration, reassuring himself that they would leave as soon as the fiasco was over.

As the thought it over he noticed Eleanor.

Paolo loved food, probably more than he loved whores and money. So, it was fitting once the waiters came out and began serving courses as they explained them all. Each plate had to be expensive as the artistry was present.

Each time a new plate was put down, he watched Eleanor eye the others at the table, learning their etiquette through mimicry, eating each one of the ornate dishes like any expert.

She would then turn to him, making some comments concerning rich people and fancy tasteless food. Each time she would do so, and each time Francesco chuckled as though it was the first. Not out of pity or boredom, but because he was seeing the world from her eyes.

Of course, everything was new to her, and the same thing Francesco had long taken for granted had a new shine on it.

Francesco found himself enjoying his time, ignoring Paolo who had been loudly talking to everyone around him. The party had begun to pick up in volume, but it still only felt as if they were the only two people room.

"Eleanora, how are you enjoying your stay?" Paolo pulled them out of their bubble abruptly cutting off Eleanor mid-sentence.

"Um, I love it here. It is a beautiful country." Eleanor answered diplomatically.

"I am glad you are enjoying yourself, you have so much more of it to see, I am sure." Paolo turned to Francesco, "You should take her on a tour of the city."

Francesco only gave him a warning look as a response, but Paolo pressed on.

"You can take her to the docs, and show her a part of your job."

Eleanor's eyes lit up at that idea, "That would be nice."

"It is good to know the ins and outs of your partner's life. When I married my wife, he learned the best way to keep it lasting for a long time is to bare all secrets. Not only does it show loyalty, but it also indebts you to each other forever."

Paolo's message was clear, but Francesco was missing the point of it. When they had last spoken Paolo discussed Eleanor as though she were disposable and that at any moment, they could do just that. Now he was giving them wisdom as though he were a long-time family friend.

The longer that Francesco knew Paolo the more erratic and unpredictable his motives had become, and Francesco wondered if his age aided in his behavior. The Paolo Francesco had thought he had met was calculating, managing to have his hands in not only organized crime but in legitimate businesses.

Francesco wished he realized this before he had gotten Eleanor involved, but it was too late for regrets now. At the very least, the courses had been completed and Francesco had his out.

"We will consider it." Francesco said, standing and pulling Eleanor with him, "I should be getting her home now, we have a busy week ahead of us. Maybe we can connect after the wedding."

It was as diplomatic as goodbye Francesco could get with Eleanor near. He hardly remained for pleasantries, feeling a little bit of relief with every step, he made toward the doors.

Due to the party being lively still, the valet had been free to grab their car as they stood on the sidewalk. Francesco felt like an open target, but he was able to relax when he watched as Eleanor dropped her hair for the clip that was holding the bun, letting his cascade down her back.

Francesco wasn't the only person who noticed her beauty, the valet who was standing around kept stealing glances at Eleanor who was soaking up the night air. Without a good reason, Francesco pulled Eleanor closer to him.

"You know that your family isn't here, you don't have to pretend to be affectionate."

Francesco played his luck, "I know." He pointed towards to valet who was standing there staring at Eleanor as though Francesco hadn't existed. "But this dress..."

Eleanor laughed as if she already knew. Something about the playful grin on her face let Francesco be sure she knew.

She looked beautiful standing there, grinning at him like a sly vixen. She was a natural seductress. Francesco couldn't pull on all the morals he had held himself to before. He needed something to relieve the feelings he had been trying to hold back for the past few weeks.

Francesco pulled Eleanor by her waist, pulling her flush against him, and kissing her. Eleanor stilled at first in shock causing Francesco to feel instant regret, but the reaction was soothed when she melted against him.

A sigh left her lips and Francesco swallowed it devouring her whole on the city steps. It was a delicate dance that Eleanor followed as though she was made for him.

"Mi scusi signore? La tua auto." The valet stood there awkwardly, not looking in that direction as he held the keys out to him.

Francesco took the keys and thanked the man who slunk away. And he was pleased that he'd shown the boy Eleanor was off limits.

As the pair climbed into the car, Paolo watched from the doors with a look of disgust on his face. He had one last thought in his mind before he went back to enjoy his party, that girl was going to become a problem one day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 2.1K 61
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
122K 1.6K 50
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
110K 1.6K 30
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
294K 7.3K 105
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...