The Sadistic Trip to Italy

By Tsurara_Wolfie25

3 years after the Curse of the Rainbow Arc, our favourite gravity-defying brunette in now in his second year... More

Disclaimer and Plot
Before the Trip
Day 1: Introductions
Vongola Mansion
Touring the Mansion
Lessons with the ex-arcobalenos (Part 1)
Lessons with the ex-arcobalenos (Part 2)
The Game
The Lightning and Sun Challenges
The Rain, Storm and Sky Challenges
Rewards Given
Time with the Decimo
Back to Normal (?)
Enemy's Move
Plans?

The Cloud and Mist Challenges

4.6K 141 19
By Tsurara_Wolfie25

I am so sorry for not updating for about a month. But thanks so much for the votes and comments you guys have given me. It means a lot.
--------------------------------
《The Next Day》

"Today we will be starting the second and last evaluation of the trip. Each one of you will choose a representative from each group and they would have to do it for the next 6 games, but each member must play a game at least for the physical test. Each game will have a different tester. The Sky game will be tested by Aria. The Storm game will be guided by Fon. The Rain game will be guided by Colonello and Lal Mirch. The Sun game will be tested by me. The Lighting test will be guided by Verde. The Mist test by Mammon and finally the cloud by that lackey over there." said Reborn.

"Oi Reborn, I am not a lackey!" said Skull.

"What did you say, lackey?" said Reborn.

"N-nothing, R-reborn-senpai." stuttered Skull.

"Hi, its nice to meet you again, but I will fully introduce myself again. My name is Aria and I am actually the boss of the Giglio Nero Company." introduced Aria.

"What!?!? Aria- san is actually a boss of another famous company!!?!? Please forgive us if we ever did anything offensive to you!" apologised the students.

'They are asking the wrong person to forgive.' thought Aria, Reborn and the Vongola gang, excluding Tsuna, while sweat dropping.

"My name is Fon and I wish you the best for this test." said Fon.

"Woah, he's got a really calm aura." said a student.

"Yeah, and he looks hot, but looks like Hibari-san too." said another.

"My name is Colonello, I work in the CEDEF currently, and I will be testing your abilities in the rain test, kora," said Colonello

"My name is Lal Mirch and I also work with that idiot (pointing at Colonello) in CEDEF. And if you weaklings are curious to what CEDEF is..., figure that out yourself. " said Lal Mirch boldly.

'That's harsh' thought everyone.

"I will also fully introduce myself. I am Reborn, the number one hitman in the world." said Reborn ending with a smirk.

"WHAT!? A HITMAN!?!?!?"

"THEY ACTUALLY EXIST!?" screamed the students, as they back away from him thinking that he could kill them anytime.

"Relax, I'm just kidding. Even if I was one, I won't kill you or anything, for now." said Reborn as he whispered the last part as he has been itching to shoot something.

"Verde is not here, kora." said Colonello.

"Gamma could substitute him." offered Aria.

"Alright. At least he won't experiment on the students instead of supervising, like a certain someone," said Lal Mirch.

"Fine, I'll do it. My name is Gamma and I will be the tester for the lightning test. I work for Aria in the Giglio Nero Fa-Company. More like her right-handed man-."

"Or boyfriend." said Hayato.

"Said the guy that still gets scratched by his own pet/weapon after 3 years and got sick whenever he sees his own sister." said Gamma.

"Shut up, bastard," Hayato said with his words laced with anger.

"Moving on..., you need to pay me for every second. I am Mammon. I work with the Varia and I will be guiding your mist test." said Mammon.

"I am the great Skull-sama. I will be in charge of your cloud test," said Skull.

"The order of the quiz will start with cloud, mist, lightning, sun, rain, storm, sky." said Reborn.

"I have been meaning to ask Reborn-san, but why are they named after the weather?" asked Mochida.

"It's the attributes for the guardians and boss of Vongola." explained Reborn.

"Oh... that explains it." said the class finally understanding everything.

"It is up to the tester what method they would be testing you by. So don't always expect fights," said Reborn.

"Okay, let's go to the training room to test out your skills with Skull-sama!" said Skull.

"Hai." replied everybody else.
《On the way to the Training Room with Tsuna and his friends》
"Wait, minna (refering to the Vongola gang) please don't reveal your flames to the rest of the class kay?" pleaded Tsuna.

"Haha, why?" asked the go-lucky Yamamoto.

"Are you even using your brain, sword freak? So that the Vindice won't come." answered Gokudera.

"But I thought we are already in EXTREME good terms with them and they are EXTREMELY busy with the arcobaleno pacifiers." said Ryohei .

"But we still have to obey the omerta and we can only use our flames in public only in a really desprate situation." explained Tsuna.

"Oh." said Yamamoto and Ryohei as they finally understood.

《In the Training Room》
"Alright has everyone chosen their representatives for the cloud test?" asked Skull.

"Hai!" said the class.

"Okay, so the representatives will be Mochida Osamu from group 1,"

"Good luck, Mochida/-senpai!!" said his teammates, even Tsuna and Kyoko.

"And from group 2 is Akagi Kuroha,"

"Good luck Kuroha!!" shouted Rukika.

"And from group 3 is Chrome Dokuro." finished Skull.

"Kufufufu, good luck Chrome," said Mukuro

"Hai, Mukuro- sama." said Chrome as she smiled.

"Ok, the quiz is going to test your ability as the strongest guardian among Vongola Decimo's family, which is the cloud guardian. The cloud attribute's role is to be the aloof drifting cloud that protects the family from an independent standpoint, and whom nothing can ever bind," explained Skull.

"Woah, that sounds so cool!" said Kuroha.

"I'm definitely gonna win this." said Mochida.

"The objective for this quiz is to destroy all of the robotic bees flying everywhere as much as you can. The one with the most amount will win this round. The time limit is 15min. "said Skull.

Soon enough, the audience (the rest of the students and their 'teachers') were watching from another room which was the mirror side of the training room (like interrogation rooms). Only three people were in the training room which was now filled with robot bees made by Spanner, Giannini and Shoichi. Deadly of course but who cares. Each student picked their own weapons. Mochida picked a sword because he was the president of the Kendo club, Kuroha picked a fly swatter...

(jk) a spear, and finally Chrome that picked her favourite trident that was already with her.

There was a board that automatically calculated the number they have killed and so far, Chrome is in the lead, and in second was Mochida and last is (well, you know who).

In the end, Chrome had killed 18 times the amount of the others combined. The other competitors were stung in some parts and so they had to get treated.

"Okay, next is the mist battle. Each one of you better pay for every second I'm here." said the money-loving ex-arcobaleno, Mammon.

Everyone was confused with those words so they chose to ignore it.

"The role of the mist is creating something from nothing, and nothing from something; thus bewildering the enemy, to render the Famiglia's true form intangible with visions of deceit." explained Mammon.

Everyone looked confused.

"What does it mean exactly? 'Creating something to nothing and nothing from something'?" asked Rukika.

"You guys are stupid. It means 'illusions'." said the bored Mammon.

"Ohh/What?" said/asked few of the students that get it and others that still don't get it.

"This is a waste of my time. Moving on, I'll make this simple for you guys. This will be a challenge of deception. You have to confuse the enemy which would be each other in this case. 2 of you will be given a device from our mechanics that would allow you to have multiple illusions of yourselves that look real, but is not. To be the winner, the opponent would have to have their knees on the ground no matter whether it is a coincidence or not." explained Mammon.

"Woah, that sounds cool!" said Yumoto.

"Ok, so the contestants are Yumoto, Rukika and Mukuro. Just like the other challenge, you could pick your own weapon. Yumoto and Rukika, you guys get the devices and before you ask why Mukuro didn't get one, was because he has more power than you guys combined." said Mammon.

"And how is that?" said Rukika.

"Its a secret." said Mammon.

"Oh ok." said Rikuka.

"You will have to enter a training room filled with mist that would give you both an advantage and disadvantage. So by the end of the challenge, you guys owe me money for every second wasted," said Mammon.

"What!?!?" screamed Yumoto and Rukika.

" Kufufu, let's just get this over with." said the pine-I mean- Mukuro with his famous laugh.

As the three students went into the training room, the other students went to another room to prepare to watch the battle from a top view.

"Wait, why is Yumoto and Rukika together over there?" asked Yuki.

"Maybe they have a plan together." answered Yumoto.

As the game started, Yumoto and Rukika had their backs touch together as they guarded each other's back and held their weapons which were a sword and a gun without actual bullets, only safe foam-based ones (the ones nerf guns use). They had 'clones' of them spread around the room hoping to trick Mukuro to thinking that it was them (but we all know that its not going to work :D).

From the top view, it looks like as if Mukuro actually became the mist since you could not see him at all because of the mist flames that camoflauged him but its not like the students know that, except for the Vongola gang.

After a few minutes in the battle, the two students only had a clone left for each of them and to wrap the battle up more quickly, the mist was removed. Four of them (2 are clones) decided to quickly run up to him and plan to trip him making him fall, but that plan never happened. Instead, Mukuro quickly slid his foot across the floor that made both Yumoto and Rukika fall to their defeat.

"Well, that concludes it, Rokudo Mukuro has won the mist round." announced Mammon.

"Aww man, that was a really lame way to be defeated. I want a rematch!" said Yumoto.

"Nope, no can do. Moving on. You guys still have to pay me for all this by the way." answered Mammon.
--------------------------------
Should I go through all of the guardian challenges or should I just go through it briefly?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

148K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
389K 11.9K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
802K 49.1K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
214K 8.9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...