The Norsemen (Editing)

By BajanBelle

Disclaimer: This story is NOT based on the MARVEL universe. The Asgardians are based on Norse mythology and e... More

Chapter 1: Midgard
Chapter 3: Shopping
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: I'm dating Thor.
Chapter 6: Crush
Chapter 7: Knowing you
Chapter 8: Loki
Chapter 9: Asgard
Chapter 10: Banquet
Minor Update
Chapter 11: Who was she?
Chapter 12: Asgardian Mornings
Chapter 13: Encounters, encounters, encounters.
Chapter 14 - Do I Love Him?
Chapter 15 - Scared?
Chapter 16 - Secrets.
Chapter 17 - A New Day in Asgard
Chapter 18: What If?
Chapter 19: The Return of the King
Chapter 20: Daughter of Ullr.
Chapter 21: Goddess
Chapter 22: Family
Chapter 23: The Son of Nanna and Baldr
Chapter 24: The Five
Chapter 25: The Truth
Chapter 26: Training
Chapter 27: The Prophecy
Chapter 28: Legacy

Chapter 2: Not a Myth

3.4K 160 3
By BajanBelle

Kaylee:

I closed the door behind me as I walked into my flat. Renee is lying on her bed watching the Vampire Diaries. I wave at her to catch her attention.

She looked at me and paused the show.

“What’s up?” she asked in her posh British accent.

I sighed and sat on my bed facing her as I rest my books on the dresser next to the bed.

“Someone just asked me out.” I said looking at her with a skeptical expression.

“BULLOCKS!” she shouted smiling, “What did you do, Kaylee? I know you must have shot him down.”

“That’s just it, Ren.” I exhaled heavily, “I told him to meet me on Saturday afternoon.”

Renee burst out laughing at me, “No way! You really agreed to meet a guy?”

“Yes, I did.” I said covering my face with my pillow.

Renee snatched the pillow from me and sat next to me holding my hands.

“Kay, you know I love you right?”

“Yes?” I smiled nervously at her.

“Then listen to me when I tell you this.” She looked at me with a serious expression, “You can’t go out with that wardrobe catastrophe.” She said pointing to my side of the walk-in closet.

I gasped and nudged her shoulder, “There’s nothing wrong with my clothes, Ren.”

“The very fact that you said that makes my point more valid.” She laughed, “We have to find something for you to meet him in.”

I shook my head at her, “I have enough clothes already. Besides I have an exam tomorrow at one.”

“When was the last time you went shopping, Kay?” Renee got up walking towards the closet. “It looks like Mother Mary’s thrift shop in here!” she exclaimed.

“My clothes aren’t that bad.” I shrugged.

“Yes they are. You haven’t been shopping since you started College.” She threw her hands up in frustration. “We’re going tomorrow after your exam and that’s final!”

“Fine.” I said after a moment of looking at my side of the closet. “Is it really that bad?”

“Bloody hell!” Renee laughed, “Tomorrow after your exam I’ll pick you up and we’re going.”

Sif and William searched every part of the campus. There’s still no sign of Thor.

William sighed, “Well, we’ve looked everywhere.” He said taking a seat on the bench on the back lawn.

Sif grunted and put her blade away.

“Thank you for trying to help me, William.” She said to him.

“Are you sure he was here?” he asked her.

She looked at him puzzled at his question. “Of course he was here. Heimdall wouldn’t have put here if he wasn’t.” she said looking at him sternly.

William blinked at her and smiled to himself. “This girl is messed up.” He thought.

“What is it human?” she asked as she notices him thinking about something.

He burst out laughing. “Human? What are you, like some immortal or something?”

“I’m an Asgardian.” She answered glaring at him.

William almost fell off of the bench with laughter.

She drew her sword and placed the blade at his neck, slightly grazing the skin.

William felt his blood running down his neck. “Are you crazy? What are you doing?”

“How dare you laugh?” she looked at him with furrowed brows.

“Wow, you are really into character.” He pushed her hand away, “Should that blade be real?”

Sif growled and held him up by the collar, so that his feet were off of the ground.

William looked down and looked back at her in shock. “Jesus, you’re serious?”

Sif sighed and dropped him onto the grass.

“Such a slow human.” She said taking a seat on the bench. “I told you I was sent to find Thor.” Sif sighed feeling defeated.

William sat down next to her, “I’m sorry?” he looked at her puzzled, “You’re the Goddess Sif and you looking for Thor, the God of thunder and lightning?”

“Yes. I told you this.” She looked at him.

William gulped and rubbed his neck where the blade grazed. He always just thought they were a Myth, but here he is faced with hard evidence and a bruise to prove it. He smiled to himself.

“Thor!” Sif suddenly stood yelling as she ran towards him blade drawn.

William stayed seated on the bench watching them jaw-dropped.

“Why are you here, Sif?” he asked in his powerful voice. “Has Father sent you for me?”

“Yes. Lord Odin wants you back at Asgard.” She said sword raised standing in battle position.

“I won’t fight you, Sif.” He said lowering his hammer, Mjolnir. “I can’t return yet.”

“Why not?” She asked lowering her sword, “You can’t leave your duties behind back home.”

“I’m not leaving them.” He sighed, “I have to stay with Kaylee.”

“Kaylee, the human girl you always liked to watched?” she asked tilting her head. “Have you spoken to her yet?”

“Yes. She’s agreed to meet me Saturday at noon.” He smiled at Sif contented.

“Odin has tasked me with your return, Thor.” Sif exhaled heavily, “Why not come back now and return here on Saturday?”

“You and I both know that my father would make it difficult for me to leave Asgard again. Not so soon.”

Sif sighed. She understood why Thor came to Midgard for Kaylee. She’s watched Kaylee with Thor countless times. There’s something about that human, something intriguing that Thor was drawn to. Sif smiled at Thor.

“I’ll stay here with you.”

Thor grinned at his oldest friend. “Thank you.”

“There’s only a small problem.” Sif said to Thor.

“What?” he asked confused.

“A place to stay.” She said looking back at William.

William gulped and smiled at them nervously.

“I live alone. You can stay with me.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 64 21
What if Thor was not the son of Odin who was sent to earth in the aftermath of events on Jotunheim? As penance for his crimes, Loki is banished to Mi...
5.2K 176 6
Inga Andersson is the envy of every girl in Asgard. On the surface she has it all -- great friends, a job as Odin's personal fight choreographer, and...
167K 6.4K 24
UNEDITED* Katie is a not so normal nineteen year old who has been with SHIELD all her life, and now she is asked by Loki himself to speak with him. L...
420 111 45
Here is the story of Thalia James, A young student of Egyptology. She is desperate to prove herself to her family but fears she will never be enough...