tips // yoonmin

By yoongipapa

regular customer jimin leaves waiter yoongi tips with the bill, but not in the form of money. ____________... More

prologue
first tip
second tip
third tip
fourth tip
fifth tip
sixth tip
seventh tip
eighth tip
ninth tip
tenth tip
eleventh tip
twelfth tip
thirteenth tip
fourteenth tip
fifteenth tip
sixteenth tip
seventeenth tip
eighteenth tip
nineteenth tip
twentieth tip
twenty-first tip
twenty-second tip
twenty-third tip
twenty-forth tip
twenty-fifth tip
twenty-sixth tip
twenty-seventh tip
twenty-eighth tip
twenty-ninth tip
thirtieth tip
thirty-first tip
thirty-second tip
thirty-third tip
thirty-fourth tip
thirty-fifth tip
thirty-sixth tip
thirty-seventh tip
thirty-eighth tip
thirty-ninth tip
fortieth tip
forty-first tip
forty-second tip
forty-third tip
forty-fourth tip
forty-fifth tip
---
forty-sixth tip
forty-seventh tip
♡thank you♡
forty-eighth tip
forty-ninth tip
fiftieth tip
fifty-first tip
fifty-second tip
fifty-third tip
fifty-fourth tip
fifty-fifth tip
fifty-sixth tip
fifty-seventh tip
fifty-eighth tip
fifty-ninth tip
sixtieth tip
sixty-first tip
sixty-second tip
sixty-third tip
sixty-fourth tip
sixty-fifth tip
sixty-sixth tip
sixty-seventh tip
---
sixty-eighth tip
sixty-ninth tip
seventieth tip
---
seventy-first tip
seventy-second tip
---
---
seventy-third tip
seventy-forth tip
seventy-fifth tip
seventy-sixth tip
seventy-seventh tip
seventy-eighth tip
seventy-ninth tip
eightieth tip
eighty-first tip
eighty-second tip
eighty-third tip
eighty-forth tip
eighty-fifth tip
eighty-sixth tip
eighty-seventh tip
eighty-eighth tip
eighty-ninth tip
---
---
ninetieth tip
ninety-first tip
ninety-second tip
ninety-third tip
ninety-forth tip
ninety-fifth tip
ninety-sixth tip
ninety-seventh tip
ninety-eighth tip
---
---
---
ninety-ninth tip
final tip
♡tag♡
♡poll♡
epilogue (pt 1)
♡personal book+thanks♡
epilogue - pt 2
♡q&a!!! ask away♡
♡q&a answers + 'bound'♡
happy new year!
400k
valentine's bonus chapter
800k
900k
sorry about the delay! & cc
for, my one and only - jeongguk.
bts concert photos
tellonym.me !

---

22.9K 1.1K 2.2K
By yoongipapa

{part 3/3 of full chapter}
{a little less pg than the other chaps?}

yoongi made his way over to jimin's kitchen, trying to think where a 20-year-old might store candy if he had any. "jimin, is it fine for me to go through your cupboards?" he asked, not wanting to step out of line by intruding.

"yeah! get whatever you need."

so he did. the first cupboard he opened was stacked full with cup ramen in an assortment of flavours, while the second was glasses and cups that looked as though they were either souvenirs or collectables. yoongi didn't quite understand why jimin had cups in a top cupboard rather than a bottom one, but he decided not to question it any further. after what seemed like an eternity of looking, he finally found the candy stash. he grabbed all the things that looked like they were suitable to give to children - he made sure to keep ahold of the chocolate liqueurs and the vodka gummies - and piled them into one of jimin's many patterned plastic bowls.

as he placed them down on the table nearest to the door, jimin emerged from his bedroom with fluffy lilac pyjama bottoms and an oversized white t-shirt on. if yoongi could have taken a photograph without seeming a little odd, he would have, because this was a sight he wanted to remember for a long time.

"holy fuck, you are so adorable," the older boy spoke quietly as he let his thoughts slip. "i-i mean--"

"nope, that's it - you've said it now, you can't retract it." jimin blushed slightly (he was frustrated by his weak grip on his emotions) and made his way over to the sofa, where yoongi quickly followed.

"so, where do you keep the blankets?"

jimin leant down to reach beside the sofa and grabbed a big plush blanket - big enough to fit four people under, before pulling it over his legs, which were now crossed, and up to his shoulders. "grab that remote and then come and join me," he demanded; and yoongi followed.

yoongi handed jimin the remote as he asked, and watched as he switched the flat-screen tv on and immediately changed the channel over so that netflix was showing on the screen.

"you have netflix on your tv?" yoongi asked in shock. he was lucky if he got the movie channels - which only showed classic comedies from the 1980's a majority of the time - let alone netflix.

the younger boys brows furrowed in confusion. "yeah, do you not?"

the blonde shook his head in a 'no', which left jimin feeling a little embarrassed for calling out their differences in lifestyle. "i mean, it's pretty unreliable anyway, so it's best that you don't have it, to be honest," jimin tried justifying with a small but guilty grin.

"let's pick a film then. a good one, i don't want you to get scared, okay?" yoongi teased.

letting out a short burst of air through his nose, jimin sniggered. "i don't get scared, yoongi. let's see..." his voice trailed off as he began searching through the horror movies, "ah! perfect!"

he clicked play on the one titled 'mama', and watched as yoongi's face drained of all colour. "have you seen this one before?"

"n-no, but i've seen it in adverts and stuff," the older boy spoke, voice shaky. "give me some of that blanket, stop being so greedy." with a quick slide over, he was practically sat in jimin's skin, and tugged the blanket so that it was covering all skin that was on show except for his head.

with another click of a button on the remote, all the lights went off, and the boys were left in pure darkness, with only the light from the tv still remaining. jimin felt yoongi tense up next to him and stifled a laugh, before quickly putting his hand onto his boyfriend's thigh and giving it a comforting little squeeze. on a normal day, yoongi would have become extremely worked up over a gesture like that, but now - where he was at his most frightened - it had no effect on him at all.

__________

almost 30 minutes passed and the two boys were sat in silence watching the movie, jimin's hand still cemented on yoongi's thigh (a little higher than it was before, but still on the thigh area nonetheless). jimin didn't know what it was about the situation they were in, but something about it made him sort of turned-on. maybe it was the fact yoongi's body was so close to his, or the fact he was the dominant figure in this particular scenario, but he liked it.

he took a quick look at yoongi's face - which was far too close to his own - before taking the chance and moving his hand to yoongi's crotch. he let it linger for a while, but when he realised that yoongi was taking no initiative to carry on, he started to palm him through his jeans.

rapidly, yoongi turned to face jimin, but rather than speaking a word, he crashed his lips onto jimin's, attaching his hands to either side of his face and kissing him with such force. jimin moved his hand from yoongi's crotch and instead brought it up to grip onto his blonde locks, tugging on it to deepen their kiss further.

even though this was only their second kiss, it felt like they had done it a million times before. every single thing about it felt right, like they were made for each other and their lips were two halves that had finally found their missing piece.

yoongi couldn't take the to-and-fro much more and shoved jimin onto his back, positioning himself to hover over his boyfriend's body. "fuck, jimin... what did you start this for?" he spoke in between sloppy kisses, "do you realise how hard it's going to be for me to stop?"

"maybe i don't want you to stop."

and with that, yoongi lost it. he bit down on jimin's bottom lip so hard that the younger boy winced in pain - but the pain quickly subsided when he felt the older boy's hand rubbing circles on his hip bone. the two boys let out an orchestra of low moans and grunts, music to both of their ears, as yoongi took it upon himself to situate his lower half flush against jimin's.

jimin reciprocated this motion, not allowing the thin fabric of his pyjama bottoms to ruin the intense pleasure he was enduring. "y-yoongi," jimin breathed out, barely able to form a word as his boyfriend began sucking on the skin of his neck.

"yes, baby?"

"i-i want you t--"

before jimin could voice his pleas, there was a knock at the door. the two boys jumped up rapidly, separating themselves before brushing their clothes down and straightening themselves up.

"u-um, s-should i get that?" yoongi stammered out, the tent in his jeans still evident.

"y-yeah, please."

yoongi walked over to the front door, picking the bowl of candy up on the way, and opened it slightly to reveal two young children clad in adorable halloween costumes.

"trick or treat!" they sung out, holding their candy basket's out in front of them, expectant of the sugary treats they were about to receive.

"wow, would you look at you two!" jimin called out from the lounge as he walked closer to the door to join his boyfriend. "you're not a real zombie, right?"

the boy dressed like a walker shook his head fervently. "no, it's just a costume!"

"wow - you could have fooled me!" jimin reached into the candy bowl that yoongi was holding onto and grabbed a handful of the brightly coloured treats, sharing them evenly out amongst both children as he smiled warmly at them. "you're a very pretty princess. where is your prince?" he asked the little girl in the fuschia dress and tiara softly.

"i-i don't have one..." she stammered out, clearly a lot shyer than the boy she was with.

"well, when you get one, you keep a hold of him real tight, okay? princes are hard to come by nowadays," the brunette spoke, his gaze moving from the girl and to his boyfriend instead. yoongi noticed this and blushed, coughing to break the tension a little.

"u-uh, so, happy halloween! enjoy your candy, and all that."

"thank you!" the two kids shouted back as they bowed politely, leaving with bounce to their step back down the hallway.

as yoongi closed the door and placed the bowl back down onto the surface, he turned to face jimin, cocking his head in confusion. "you're so good with kids... how?"

jimin giggled and brought a hand up to the blonde's hair, running his fingers through the front of it gently, repeating the motion once he reached the ends. "i've always wanted kids, i guess i was just born with that motherly trait."

"i never wanted kids when i was growing up," yoongi admitted, making jimin frown.

both boys decided to sit back on the sofa to finish their conversation, switching the movie off before continuing on.

"and what about now? do you still not want kids?" the brunette asked, worry clearly present in his tone. having children was something so crucial to jimin, and he couldn't imagine a life in which he didn't have any.

it took a few moments for yoongi to answer as he was mulling over the thought in his head; he knew it would be an important answer to jimin, so he was trying to tread carefully. the more seconds that passed, the more jimin became restless and anxious. "yoongi?"

"i do. i do want kids. i want two, if possible. i want a girl and a boy, around similar ages so that one doesn't feel left out or favored. i do want the boy to be a little older, though, so that the girl always feels protected no matter what. they will both be kind and caring, and they will put others before themselves all the time", yoongi stopped speaking and took a deep breath, turning his body to face his boyfriend fully, encapturing his small hands in his own, "but none of those things are important if they aren't with you."

jimin half expected yoongi to cop out and say he wasn't sure what he wanted, so when all these words came falling from his mouth, jimin didn't know what to say. as he went to speak, his voice cracked and his eyes started to water, tears threatening to fall with each single breath he took. he tried calming himself a little - small breathing techniques and the fanning of his hands on his face - before he made an attempt at speaking again.

"i-i... i want that too. more than anything."

as silence filled the room, both boys felt like they were suspended in air, completely weightless but perfectly overjoyed. neither of them had felt so strongly about anything before, and all while it was a frightening prospect, they weren't even thinking about that right then.

jimin took initiative and leant forward to press his lips to yoongi's. they were still trembling slightly, but it was nothing that he couldn't deal with. yoongi instantly reciprocated, lifting his hands to meet jimin's cheeks and pressing his palms softly down onto his skin. unlike earlier, this kiss was gentle, the love for one another practically spilling out into every peck.

in that moment, they felt like the only two people in the world. yoongi hated cliche, but if it was with jimin, he truthfully didn't care. ever since the brunette boy decided to leave him tips on his bill, his life hasn't been the same.

he was depressed before jimin - on the verge of giving up, as he didn't believe there was anything good in the world worth living another day for. but the simple complaint about his service on that slip of paper made him realise that there is more to life than what he first witnessed. it made him realise he had purpose.

the kiss lingered for a good thirty seconds, the two never breaking apart for air as their shared breath was enough to keep them oxygenated*, and it stayed as pure and gentle as it had started, right to the end.

when the time finally came for them to separate, they rested their foreheads against one another's, staring into each other's eyes before deciding to speak.

their voices mingled as both boys attempted to speak at the same time, their words becoming a mess as they hit the air.

"i-i'm sorry, you go first," jimin stuttered, a little shy from the kiss still.

"no, you first."

"yoongi, i'm not arguing with you. just speak."

"jimin, i'm not arguing with you!"

the silence returned as yoongi let out a low chuckle and jimin a giggle, before jimin decided to cave and speak first.

"fine. i-"

"i love you."

jimin sat back from yoongi and crossed his arms over his chest. "you interrupted me, even after you complained for me to speak first?"

"i changed my mind."

"well can i speak now, then?"

yoongi nodded and waved a finger, signalling that jimin could continue.

"i love you too, min yoongi. i love you so much."

the blonde boy smiled at the now-blushing brunette sat inches from him, his gums shining in the artificial light of the living room. "good, otherwise that could have been really awkward for me."

jimin slapped yoongi's arm playfully, giggling once again at his boyfriends stupidity. "i hate you."

"mhm, of course you do."

the older boy pulled jimin's body to his own, ensuring he was cuddled up like a baby into his chest. jimin nuzzled his head into yoongi's neck, the warm air of his breath lulling the older into a state of serenity, before they closed their eyes and prepared for sleep to overwhelm them.

"goodnight, baby," yoongi softly spoke as he pressed a small peck to jimin's head.

"goodnight."

____________

a/n: aaaaand end of the long chapters. this would be a sort of cute ending for the whole book, actually, but i do have more planned. a little more angst (not really but only a tiny bit) and a lot more fluff. there isn't much longer to the book i don't think, so that's why i felt it necessary to add in a few long chapters :-) i also love writing this relationship so? sue me

*because of the word oxygenated, i've had 'isabel' by the wombats stuck in my head all damn day. it's super gd tho and i am in love with the wombats so !!???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

147K 3.4K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
82.3K 3.4K 13
Min Yoongi is getting married with Park Jaemin, and he has to meet his family, but at the moment he saw his fiance's brother, Park Jimin, he knew he...
796K 48.5K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
203K 19.9K 49
"You look so dead." "Well you did find me on Tumblr."