---

{rlly long - but crucial- christmas chapter!!}

yoongi was woken up by repetitive punch-like sensations to his chest, the feeling far too overwhelming for an early morning. after resigning himself to the fact that this sensation wasn't stopping anytime soon, he decided to wake up and become coherent. that's when he heard the noise - the familiar, high-pitched noise that was frequently ringing in his ears.

"yoongi... wake up, it's christmas!"

"nghh," yoongi groaned, not wanting to have to get out of bed in the next forty-five minutes (at least), "five more minutes, baby." he pushed his hands forwards to remove the small boy from his chest - where he was sat, straddling him - but failing miserably.

"no, no more minutes at all." counteracting his pushing, jimin gripped onto yoongi's shoulders and forcefully pulled him up, causing himself to topple backwards at the same time. as he struggled to win their fight for dominance, he decided that physical force wouldn't be the resolution. quickly, he leant forward and connected his lips with yoongi's - not caring about their morning breath - kissing him with enough passion to rouse him from his slumber.

bewildered and blurry-eyed - but awake - yoongi propped himself up, using jimin's hips as leverage. as a smirk appeared on his face, he stared into his boyfriend's eyes, which were only centimetres from his own. "what was that for?"

"it's christmas, you're supposed to give gifts, right?"

yoongi titled his head a little, before pressing a chaste kiss back onto jimin's pink and plump lips, gesturing for him to get off his lap so he could stand up. "so are you telling me that was your gift to me?" he spoke, as he pulled an oversized grey tee from his stack of clothes piled high besides his desk. "i feel a little disappointed, now."

jimin scoffed, "number one: rude, number two: you'll just have to wait and see if i've got you anything else. now hurry up, it's almost 9am already."

__________

"you first." jimin handed yoongi one big square present, wrapped in silver paper with stars littered over it.

yoongi had never been particularly enthralled about christmas before, but something about spending it with jimin made it feel like a brand new experience - it seemed as though that feeling was becoming the usual, in fact. as his hands lightly pulled on the sellotape that held the paper folds down, he felt a sense of excitement building up in his chest.

'chill out, yoongi - it's just gonna be socks or something. no need to get yourself worked up.'

after he eventually got through the three layers of paper that jimin decided to encase it in, he was left holding a navy blue box. he glanced up at jimin with a confused expression, but the younger boy simply nodded his head to continue with a smile on his face.

"if this is just an empty box, i swear..." yoongi chuckled, taking the lid off to reveal the contents. inside the box was an assortment of brightly coloured smaller presents, each individually wrapped with a single number on them. "baby, why are there numbers?"

"open them in ascending order. there's a method to my madness," jimin softly explained, winking when his sentence came to an end.

willingly, yoongi obliged. he pulled out the present numbered 'one', and began unwrapping. "this is going to take me forever, how many are there?"

"...twelve."

"twelve?! jimin, seri-"

"hey," jimin interrupted, "we have the entire day. what's the rush?"