Newly Bitten // Teen Wolf

By Isaac-Derek-Stiles

Erin and Isaac have been best friends for a long time. They live together with Isaac's dad, because her famil... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Sequel!
Well Hey

Chapter 17

18.9K 650 265
By Isaac-Derek-Stiles

Question: (please answer this guys. It's important) should I do a sequel for season 3A???

ANSWER ^^

STOP RIGHT THERE.

AND VOTE:D

My heart was beating incredibly fast and I could hear Isaac's matching my speed. Our lips were slow and hesitant as they moved and his hands reached down to cup my face, breaking the kiss.

"W-Why'd you do that?" I asked as we stared at each other. His hands still cupped my jaw as he whispered, "because I love you. I've loved you for so long and I know you probably don't feel the same way but-"

I cut him off connecting our lips again and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I think I love you too, Isaac."

Twenty minutes later after a heated make out session, Isaac and I were cuddled up on the bed with my head on his chest and our hands entwined together. My wounds have healed already, and we were sitting in a comfortable silence at the moment until someone came knocking on the door. I stood up and walked to the door, opening it to see Boyd standing there looking nervous.

"Can we talk?" he asked and I nodded silently closing the door behind me. "What's up?" I asked him and he let out a breath before speaking. "Erica and I are leaving." I took a step back mumbling a "what?"

"Why? I- you- why are you leaving?" I asked and he looked down. "Erica and I don't want this life, living in fear, hiding, we want a normal life, Erin. So we're going, and you and Isaac are welcome to come with us." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Derek warned us about this Boyd. But I guess I see where you're coming from. I won't stop you, but I'm not going with you." I said and crossed my arms. He nodded and went to walk away when I called out to him.

He turned and tears began to prick at my eyes. I ran into his arms hugging him for dear life. Tears began to fall from my eyes and I whispered out, "I love you, best friend."

Boyd and I had gotten close to each other and it's hurts to see him go. He was my best friend -along with Isaac- and I was going to miss him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist just as tight whispering out, "I love you too, best friend."

I slipped back into the room after Boyd left and Isaac sat on the edge of the bed waiting for me. "Boyd and Erica are-" he cut me off and nodded, "leaving yeah I know. I heard everything."

He stood and looked down crossing his arms. "I think I'm going to go with them, Erin." 

My heart felt like it dropped in my stomach. "What? Why? I get why Boyd and Erica are going but why're you?" I asked feeling hurt that he would just kiss me like that and then now he's gonna walk out. 

"Because packs supposed to stay together."

"Bullshit." I called not believing it, "What about me, Isaac? What about school, or Derek, what about your friends?" I began raising my voice getting mad.

"Your friends" his voice matched mine as he pointed at me, "They're all your friends! None of them are mine! None of them care about me! They all call you for help, not me!"

"They do care about you! They care! I care, Scott cares, Stiles cares, even Derek cares! You may be stupidly blind but they all care about you! Your just too stubborn to let them in!" I yelled hitting his chest with each person. 

He lowered his voice to a whisper, "I'm going with them." With that he walked out of the room, leaving me. 

<^_^<     >^_^>

I sat down next to Stiles and Scott on the players bench rubbing my hands together from the cold. "So is your dad coming?" I asked Stiles watching the puffs of white from my breathe go into the cold air. Stiles nodded, "yeah he's already here."

"You seen Allison?" Scott asked looking around.

"No, you seen Lydia?"

"Not yet."

"You know what's going on?" I asked Scott leaning forward to look past Stiles at him. "Not yet." He repeated. "it's going to be bad, isn't it?" I asked nervously bouncing my leg.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked dumbly to which Stiles cut in. "She means like people screaming, running for their lives, blood, killing, maiming kind of bad."

Scott nodded letting out a breath. "Looks like it." 

"Guys, the other night seeing my dad get hit over the head by Matt, you know, while I'm just lying there and I can't even move, it just I wanna help you know?" Stiles said and this is one of the few times I've seen Stiles not sarcastic or spazzing from his ADHD and sad. To be honest, I really don't like it, "but I can't do the things that you two can do. I can't-" he stopped and I wrapped my arm around him in a side hug resting my head on his shoulder.

"It's okay" Scott said to him but he shook his head, "we're losing dude."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Coach's loud voice broke in from behind us making me jump slightly, "the game hasn't even started. Now put on your helmet and get out there. You're in for Greenburg." Stiles looked around asking, "what-what happened to Greenburg?"

"What happened to Greenburg?" Coach raised up one hand, "he sucks," then he raised up his other and moved them up and down as if he was weighing something, "you suck... slightly less." 

"I'm playing? On the field? WIth the team?" Stiles said still not believing it.

"Yes, unless you'd rather play with yourself." 

"I already did that today, twice." I burst out laughing and Scott smiled humorously as Stiles looked at all of us. Coach gave him a shove yelling, "get the hell out there!" 

Stiles grabbed his stuff and stumbled onto the field as Scott and I watching chuckling at his "oh dear god." he mumbled under his breath. 

"Scott, can you hear me?" a voice suddenly said and I knew exactly who it was, Gerard. Scott perked up meaning he heard it as well, "ah you can. Good. Then listen closely because the game is about to get interesting."

"Let's put a real clock on this game, Scott. I'll give you until the last 30 seconds. When that scoreboard clock begins counting down from 30, if you haven't given me Derek, then Jackson is gonna kill someone. So tell me, Scott, who's gonna die tonight? Should it be your mother, who so bravely came out to support you? Or the sheriff, your best friend's father? Or how about the pretty little redhead who managed to survive the bite of an Alpha? Or maybe one of these innocent teenagers with their whole life ahead of them? Or should I do everyone a favor and kill that ridiculous coach? Or maybe even Derek's little beta with the special eyes sitting next to you eavesdropping into our conversation right now." He was talking about me and my eyes scanned the bleachers landing on Gerard and I glared at him. "It's up to you, Scott. But you are going to help me take Derek down. Because if you don't– I'll have Jackson rip someone's head off right in the middle of the field and drench everyone you love and care about in blood."

"We've gotta do something" I whispered to Scott once Gerard was done talking. Scott scanned the field and mumbled, "working on it."

And with that the whistle went off starting the game.

And one after another Stiles kept losing the ball. The first time he caught it, he was tackled, the second, he couldn't even get it off the ground, and the third, the ball hit him right in the head. The score was 2-0 we were losing with one minute left in the first quarter.

Scott stood up ready to go in only to be pushed down by Coach. "Sit down McCall." 

"But Coach we're dieing out there!" I protested and Coach looked at me. "First of all, Im aware of that, sit down." Scott sighed sitting down in defeat. "And second what the hell are you doing on te bench Redoff?!" 

"Uh, emotional support sir!" I said giving him a salute to which he rolled his eyes to and walked away. Suddenly someone sat down next to me and I looked to see who and it was Isaac smiling over at us. A smile broke out on my face and I hugged him tightly.

"I'm so glad your here" I whispered in his ear and he smiled, "I couldn't leave you even if I tried." 

Scott looked over shocked, "you came to help." Isaac let out a small smirk saying, "I came to win." We all looked over at Gerard and I gave him a smirk.

"So you got a plan yet?" Isaac asked putting on his gloves.

"No, right now it's pretty much just keep Jackson from killing anyone."

"Well that might be easier if you're actually in  the game. We have to make it so coach has no choice but to play you." Isaac said and we looked over at the bench where three other players sat watching the game. I looked over at Isaac and groaned knowing what he was thinking, "can you do it without putting anyone in the hospital?"

"I can try" he said before putting on his helmet and getting up going into the field. Right off the bat he closelines a player of ours sending him to the ground. "Lahey!" coach says then sighs looking over at the bench, "Ramirez! You're in." The player gets up and walks into the field.

The next time Isaac rams into the player sending him flying backwards. I looked closer and woo'd standing up and cheering for Isaac. He had just knocked down Kyle. (A/N if you don't remember who Kyle is look in chapter 8, he's the player that kissed her) "Serves him right" I mumbled under my breath whith a smile.

Then he knocks down one more flipping him and coach shot out of his seat pointing , "Lahey! Seriously, what the hell is your problem?" Isaac throws his hands up in a shrug and goes back to play. This time though as he goes to hit a player, Jackson rams into him knocking him to the ground. Scott and I immediately run on to the field kneeling at his side.

"It's not broken. But I can't move it." A pair of paramedics came and as they picked him up Isaac said, "I think Jackson nicked me 'cause I can feel it spreading." 

"You wanna play chess, Scott? Then you better be willing to sacrafice your own pawns." Gerard's voice said and Scott looked at me, "stay with Isaac." 

I nodded and turned around only to lose sight of the paramedics carrying Isaac. "Isaac!" I yelled looking around frantically. "Isaac!"

Then I heard Gerard's voice come from the locker rooms, "it was a good effort, Isaac. It was. This would be so much more poetic if it were halftime." That had me sprinting to the locker rooms as fast as I could not caring if I was running faster than humanly possible, Isaac was more important.

I entered the locker room and grabbed the hunter throwing him backwards. Gerard pulled out something black and hit me with it sending electrical currents through me making me fall to the ground. Then Gerard was gone and Scott ran in. "Where is he?" he asked and I twitched as another shock was sent through me. "G-gone" i stuttered out and Isaac came to my side.

Scott ran out of the room and I turned to Isaac. "A-are y-you okay?" I asked him and he gave me a small smile. "I'm fine, thanks to you." I smiled back and Isaac helped me sit up leaning against him. "Why'd you stay?" I asked him and he shrugged. 

"I realized that you were right. I need to except the fact that people might actually care about me. Besides, I'm not going anywhere without you." 

I smiled leaning up to peck his lips before standing up. "Come on, we need to go out there." Suddenly a chill ran down my spine and I had a feeling, something bad's going to happen. I shook it off and we ran onto the field to see a player down on the ground and people running around. I recognised the player and I yelled out "Jackson!" 

Isaac and I stopped next to Scott and peered down to see bloody marks in Jackson's sides. I grabbed Isaac's and Scott's arms and pointed to his hands, "look." His hands were covered in blood meaning, "he did it to himself."

Suddenly Stiles' dad yelled out, "where the hell is my son?!"

<^_^<          >^_^>

DUN DUN DUNN....

ONLY 2 CHAPTERS LEFT *tear*

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD DO A SEQUEL! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COMMENT 'YES' OR 'NO' OKAY? NOT THAT HARD:D

SEE YOU SOON!

VOTE CAUSE YOU LOVE ME<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 401 31
Stiles and Scott have been friends ever since they were little and now that Scott is a True Alpha he's starting to look for his mate. What happens wh...
870 14 14
Stiles and Allison Argent just moved to Beacon Hills with their family from New York for a new start again, they both take making new friends easier...
250K 7.1K 32
With Isaac now a werewolf, his and Kayla's bond is more powerful than ever. An alpha pack has made it's way into Beacon Hills, bringing death and cha...
1K 42 11
Y/n has been attracted to beacon hills ever since her parents were kidnapped by hunters. She meets people who she has a strong urge to protect. Read...