Ain't Going Down

By oltlluver4eva

Becky Lee Murray is madly in love with Richard Riley. When everything tries to keep them apart, they are dete... More

Boots To Boogie With
Courtesy
Drive For Us
Every Dog
Friends
Go
Colour

Ain't Going Down

202 8 2
By oltlluver4eva

It was six o'clock on a Friday evening. I was just getting ready to sneak out of the house. My mother was down in the basement making supper and I was sure that I could get out of the house without anybody knowing. I opened the door and dashed down the front steps leaving the screen door slaming behind me. I climbed into my black Pontiac G6 and the rubber squealed on the driveway as I pulled out. I switched into drive and before I knew it, I was on her way down the road. I tuned into to Country 107.3. They were playing Bop by Dan Seals. I began to sing along.

I wanna bop with you baby, all night long

I wanna bop the night away

I wanna make it night like it used to be

When our hearts were young and our souls were free

I wanna bop with you baby, all night long

I wanna be-bop with you baby till the break of dawn

I wanna bop with you baby all night long

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 22.1K 61
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
448K 14.9K 40
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
399K 22.7K 42
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
1M 75.1K 38
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...