The Baby Project (NaLu) ✔️

By ambernight65

~Highest ranking: #155 in fanfiction~ "Look I'm not happy with this either you know" I sigh and look up. "O... More

Chapter 1 - The Baby Project
Chapter 2 - The Visit
Chapter 3 - The Appointment
Chapter 4 - The Old Friend
Chapter 5 - The Nightmare
BABY NAMES!!!
Chapter 6 - The Sickness
Chapter 7 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 8 - The Lost
BABY NAMES!!! Pt.2
Chapter 10 - the Test
Chapter 11 - The Brother
Chapter 12 - The Stares
New Book!!!- If Only I Wasn't Dead
Chapter 13 - The Decision
Just a Thank You
Chapter 14 - The Baby Shop
Date for next update
Chapter 15 - The Place We Are
Chapter 16 - The Birth
Epilogue

Chapter 9 - The Found

6.9K 193 50
By ambernight65

Each chapter slowly decreases in reads
---

(Lucy's POV)

Slowly, I open my eyes. I see two figures standing in front of me, everything's blurry. I have to blink a couple times before my vision clears and everything comes rushing back to me.
My eyes flick to my arm and raise the other one at Lisanna.
"You sot me". Lisanna laughs. "She's in so much pain she can barely speak correctly! Isn't that funny Mira!" Mira just looks away.
I notice Mira holding a camera. "Whuts that fer ?" I say groggily. Lisanna steps forward and starts to speak. "We're going to record a little video just for you and your little boyfriend. Now be a good girl and go back to sleep".

I nod my head slowly and begin to drift off to sleep. I can hear someone talking and laughing in the distance. Something about help.
Suddenly, something's dug into my shoulder and my eyes snap open. I start to scream. My eyes snap open and I feel tears running down my face.

Pass out please pass out.

My shoulder's starting to go even more numb then before. Blood is splattering everywhere and I'm fading in and out of consciousness.

Please!

I can hear laughing. Insane, maniacal laughing. 

I hear blurred whispers and I feel something pressed against my temple. Kill me. This hurts too much! I can't.... "Natsu" someone says Natsu. I gun shot is heard and something grazes the top of my head. I don't flinch. I can slowly feel myself falling asleep and I'm begging for it to come faster.

PLEASE!!!

I hear another gun shot and the sound of glass shattering when finally everything, once again, goes black.

~~~

I wake up to a screaming and a darkness. I must be blindfolded again but why? "MPD, FREEZE AND PUT YOUR HANDS ABOUT YOUR HEADS! ON THE GROUND!" The police! Thinking of getting free I can't help but think of Natsu. I hope he's ok. I can barely remember anything from when I was kidnapped but I'm pretty sure that Natsu had to have been hurt in some way.

"You awake in there Lucy?"

Mira's voice interrupts my thoughts. I nod my head. "Good. Now as you've probably heard the police are here. They don't know where we are and that there's more than one of us so Lisanna's making me give myself up to the police. I'm really sorry Lucy. Good luck with her!" I try to say something but as I'm sry down on the ground I can tell that she's already gone.

"Hands up your head, put em where we can see em!" Someone picks me up. I feel their muscles.

Probably Elfman.

"I'm a real man!" I hear him whisper. "I can leave her!" He's shaking. I put my hand on what I think is his back. "Do what you need to do." I faintly whisper. "Elfman."

He chokes and something wet splashed onto my face.

Suddenly he stops and I'm lowered onto the ground. "Elman what the hell are you doing?!" I hear Lisanna streak. "They're going to catch you! Come back!!!" I pull at the ropes binding my wrists together. C'mon.

My uninjured arm slides out of the rope. I pull off the thing that's over my eyes (turns out to be a scarf) and start tugging on the rope on my ankles.
I rub in a pattern until the rope becomes thin and falls off. I look at my surroundings and find that we're behind a building. There are boxes everywhere and it looks like part of the building had fallen off. I wonder if this is where they've been keeping me.

While I'm looking around I notice someone walking towards me.

"Magnolia Police Department! Put your hands where I can see them!" My eyes widen and I turn around. "Oh my god you're Lucy Heartfilia!?" I nod as my eyes widen.

"Hey! I found her! She's ok! Lucy Heartfilia is alive!"

Cheers echo throughout the alley way but they slowly drown out to the sound of footsteps. "Hey! Stop her! 692, help us!" The police officer in front of me offers his hand and pulls me up.

"Miss Lucy it seems your kidnapper has gotten away. Will you be ok alone?" I nod my head and he smiles. "Head to the other side of these boxes. There should be some medical trucks there. Please lay down in or on one of the beds." He forcibly smiles and I nod my thanks.

We both start walking both our ways when someone slams into me from behind.

(Natsu's POV)

I hadn't been allowed to leave the hospital and it sucked. They'd caught me walking out and told me I had to wait another day. It took another a lot of convincing but they finally let me go out, on one condition. I had to go with the police to find Lucy so they could make sure I wasn't going after her myself.

"This is sooooooooooo borrrrringgggggg" I yell as I slam my head against the ambulance wall. "C'mon I'm not even injured anymore yet I still have to be in this stupid van thing instead of a cool police car!" Erza gives me a stern look. "Natsu stop that now. Remember that they are giving you an opportunity to help. This was not easy to grant you so be thankful." I look down at the floor. "Fine."

Gray laughs.

"Honestly it'd suck to be you right now! So many things are wrong with you and your life." I shoot him a glare.

"Hey can you kids quiet down back there?! I'm getting a transmission and I can't hear it cause of all your petty grumbling!" "Sorry sir!" Erza yells.

"If you boys get us in trouble again...." me and Gray sweat drop. "Sorry Master Erza". She nods. "I hope we're close. I know they said they found a location from the video but what if it isn't accurate?" I shake my head and look out the small window.

Lucy, we're coming.

~

We jump as the ambulance stops. "Alright kids, we're at the tracked location and we don't need you getting in the crossfire so STAY HERE." He looks right at me as he says the last part. I grin.

As soon as he's out I stand up and begin to open the back. "Natsu what do you think you're doing?!" I grin and jump out. "Natsu!"

"Freeze or we'll shoot!"

I'm quietly inching my way along the boxes in the back when I hear a quiet version of shouting. It sounds like.... Lisanna?
That's when the pieces start to click. The kiss feeling familiar, the drug inventions, white hair, three people, her being jealous of Lucy. It all makes sense!

"Lisanna!" I shout, running towards where I heard the shouts. "Lisanna! Stop!" The girl from earlier turns around. Her eyes widen under the mask and she turns the other way, running.

"Elfman!" She screams. So she got her siblings to help... I wonder where Mira is.

"Put your hands where I can see them!" I run behind a box right as an officer runs past me and I catch a glimpse of his tag. 692. I look down at my hands and find that I'm shaking. I put one hand over the other.

She's fine. You're fine.

What happened to the boy who wasn't scared of anything, the boy who could shoot a gun without flinching, the biggest playboy in school, the scared but strong boy.

"Lucy Heartfilia is ok!" I hear a shout in the distance.

That's right. She happened.

I start running.

The officer leaves her and she starts walking. I run as fast as I can and jump on her.

"Ow! You dimwit! What was that for?! I was shot remember!"

"Luce".

---

TA DAAAAAAAAA
There guys! Hope you love! Extra log just because it's been a super sucky week. Lost like, five people.

Almost 3k!!!!

Anywho.

23 votes and uh the 25 comments? Let's try it lol.

Anyways thx guys and thanks, bye!

🌈ᎯℳℬЅ🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 183 22
Natsu and Lucy keep their relationship a secret and decide to go on a mission together. However it doesn't go as planned when they run into some peop...
177K 6.2K 50
> What happens when Lucy finds a golden key in her mother's room? A note that says it belongs to her? The key with the end shaped in a fire symbol...
142K 3.3K 33
Natsu and Lucy find out that Lucy's pregnant, they decide it would be safer to raise their child away from the guild's craziness. They run away and f...
121K 2.3K 16
During Lucy's birthday party, Natsu gets drunk so Lucy takes him to her house. Kinky stuff happens, and six weeks later Lucy takes a pregnancy test...