One shots (Seme male reader x...

By IzayaB

This one is closed. Check out vol. 2! More

Hey!
Kise x Boxer Male Reader
Neko Levi x Neko Male reader
Ironman x Son Male reader
Crowley x Child Male reader
Hikaru & Kaoru x Male reader
Castiel x Brother Male Reader
Akashi x Male Reader
Angel Levi x Demon Reader
Mpreg Feliciano x Male Reader
Fanboy Prussia x Rockstar Male Reader
Winchester!Male!Reader x ...Impala :D
Cinderella!Levi x Prince!Male!Reader
Madara Uchiha x Mafia Boss Male Reader
Stripper!Levi x Bachelor!Male!Reader
Stepbrother!Levi x SMR
Levi x SMR High school reunion
Kakashi x SMR
Kyoya Ootori X SMR
Prisoner!Levi x Cop!SMR
Pornstar!Levi x Pornstar!SMR
Kidnapped?Levi x SMR
Chubby!Levi x SMR
Kyohei Kadota x SMR
Levi x Child!SMR
---Interview with an Author---
Brother!Male!Reader x Fem!Sam x Fem!Dean
Seme!Male!Reader x Impala part 2
Patient!Levi x Doctor!SMR
Insane!Male!Reader x Doctor!Levi
Kitsune!Male!Reader x Levi
Painter!Male!Reader x Model!Levi
Levi x Seme!Male!Reader
Demon!Seme!Male!Reader x Vergil
Seme!Male!Reader x Aomine
Killer!Male!Reader x Child!Levi
Soldier!Male!Reader x Levi
Wolf!Male!Reader x Wolf!Levi
The last chapter

Levi x Troublemaker!Male!Reader

19.4K 523 162
By IzayaB

Soo...another oneshot is out, and in this Eren  and You are brothers and Eren has Your last name :D Also, sorry if the lemon is shitty. Enjoy.

Levi was addicted to his senpai. Y/n L/n was a handsome young man who was a school bad boy, very talented at sports. Levi had a crush on him ever since he saw him for a first time. Levi remembered that day very well. Y/n came to school a week after the official beginning of school and messed up Jean's face for bulling his little brother. Little did Levi know Y/n was thinking of a plan to get closer to him.

Y/n's POV

I stared at Levi again. He was so adorable. I'd do everything to make him mine. And I have a plan. I grinned and went out of the school. I took the spray paint from my backpack and started spraying it on the school's wall. I was an expert in getting detentions. I made sure no-one saw me and made my way back. I went up to Levi who as sitting alone in the library.

-Hey sugar-I said. He blushed at my words.

-Hi Y/n.

We talked a bit. He didn't notice I put the can of paint in his backpack. I stayed with him until the break ended and made my way to my next classes. Now we wait.

Time skip

Levi's POV

The principal barged in the middle of the lesson.

-Who painted the wall with a spray paint?!-he yelled.-Show me your bags all of you.

I had nothing to hide so I let the principal check my bag. My eyes went wide when he took out the empty can of spray paint.

-Ackerman! Detention!-and he left the classroom. I have no idea where the can came from. I got a detention. First time in my life! I called my mom and told her what happened. I didn't even get a chance to explain. She grounded me. Can this day get even better?

Y/n's POV

I got a message from Mikasa saying Levi got detention. I nodded to myself. Very well. Now it's time for me. I made a paper plane and threw it at the teacher. It crashed in the middle of his forehead.

-L/n detention!-he yelled to me.

-Louder baby I didn't hear you.- I said grinning.

-Get out!

I picked my stuff and left the classroom. It was the last lesson. After that I get to see my babe. I have to figure out how to get rid of a teacher so we could be alone. I was lost in my thoughts when the bell rung. Suddenly it clicked. I ran to my little brother. I saw him with Mikasa so I jumped on him and dragged him away.

-Eren! I need you to get into fight with Jean.

-When and where?-he grinned widely.

-I don't care where, in fifteen minutes.

-Consider it done.

I nodded and went for my detention. I smirked and knocked on the door. I went in to the classroom. I saw Levi's eyes widen. I sat behind him.

-Ok, no talking, no phones or any other electronics. -said the teacher. I leaned on the desk and waited. Suddenly I heard yelling. Teacher stood up and went out. I walked to the door and locked it from inside. I smirked again and went up to Levi. I saw him blush.

-W-what are you doing?-he shuddered.

-How do you like your detention, sugar?

-Detention...? - his eyes widened in realization.-It was you! Who put the can in my backpack!

-Yes, yes it was me. And it all has its purpose

-Like?

I leaned in and kissed him. His eyes widened again. He didn't kiss back so I made him stand up and pulled him closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and melted into the kiss. He moaned when I massaged his ass. When the oxygen was needed we broke apart. I still held him close to me.

-Do you know why I got you here now?-I asked him as I kissed his neck. He gasped and nodded. - Good. From now on you are mine. Got it?

-Y-yes.

I kissed his jaw and unlocked the door. Eren did a good job. Nobody noticed our little "talk". We sat down again. Soon the teacher came back. I rubbed Levi's back lightly. He leaned in to my touch. Then the bell rang. I stood up and wrapped my arm around Levi's waist. I kissed his temple an walked him home.

Time skip -> next day

I was walking through the school gates with my brother when I spotted Jean bullying Levi. I walked up to him. I stood behind him so he didn't see me. When he grabbed Levi's shirt I pulled Jean's horse hair back. His eyes widened.

-Want me to take care of him?-asked Eren.

-No, I got this.

I slammed Jean against the wall and punched his face. Then I kicked his stomach and slammed his face against my knee three times.

-L/n, Kirstein detention!- I heard the principal. Levi punched Jean in the face.

-Ackerman detention!

He smiled and wrapped his arms around my neck.

-What can be better than a detention in the morning?-I asked.

-I'll show you.-he said and kissed me passionately. I heard girls gasping and squealing. I kissed Levi back and pulled him closer to me. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. He let my tongue in and the kiss got even more heated. I broke the kiss before we push it too far. I smiled and kissed his forehead. I wrapped my arm around his waist and walked him to his classes. Then I went to mine.

Time skip-> Lunch break

Levi jumped on me almost tackling me to the ground. I smiled and hugged him. Then we sat at the table.

-Want to hang out today?-I asked.

-I can't because of my yesterday's detention I'm grounded.

I hung my head low and pretended I felt guilty. It was my fault but I didn't regret a thing.

-Then leave your window open tonight- I whispered to him. He blushed a little and pecked my lips. Then we started to eat.

Time skip -> Night time

3rd POV

Y/n got to his boyfriend's house and smiled when he saw the open window. He climbed on a tree and jumped. He caught a windowsill and pulled himself up getting in to Levi's room. He saw Y/n and smiled. Y/n took his hoodie off and laid next to Levi. They cuddled for a bit. Then the cuddles became kisses. Kisses became a make out session. Levi took his shirt off and kissed Y/n hard. Y/n smirked and licked Levi's nipples. Levi moaned and ran his fingers through Y/n's hair. Then Y/n took his shirt off. Levi drooled a bit when he saw how ripped his boyfriend was. They kissed again then Y/n pulled Levi's pants along with his boxers leaving him fully naked. He stroked Levi's cock few times then started to suck it. He bobbed his head up and down never breaking eye contact with Levi.

-Y/n I'm coming ghaaaahn!

Y/n gulped down Levi's cum and kissed him. The took his pants and boxers off and coated his fingers in saliva. Y/n pushed two fingers in Levi's ass. He moaned loudly. Y/n added another finger and started making circular motions.

-Aah Y/n giveeah it to me! Put your dick in my ass and fuck me like there's no tomorrow.

Y/n stroke himself few times and slammed himself in Levi's ass. Levi moaned loudly and moved his hips. Y/n took it as a permission to move. He pounded into his lover from the beginning. Levi was screaming for Y/n to fuck him harder. So he complied and slammed in Levi with animalistic speed. Soon they both were getting closer to their climaxes.

-Ah Levi I'm close-Y/n grunted out.-In or out?

-Inside ooaah come inside me.

Y/n slammed his cock in Levi's ass few more times. Levi scratched Y/n's back as he came hard on both of their chests. Soon he felt Y/n's seed filling him up to the brim. Levi came again from the feeling of Y/n shooting his cum inside him.

And that's when Levi's mom opened the door to Levi's room.

-Levi, I'm glad you have someone finally, but be quieter next time. -she said and left. Both males were looking at the door for a little while. Then they started laughing.

-Best way to meet your boyfriend's mother.-said Y/n. Levi nodded and moaned when Y/n whispered in his ear-Now how about we get to this next time you mom mentioned?

Levi nodded and pulled Y/n for a kiss.

Extended ending

The morning in Ackerman household was a bit awkward. Especially when Y/n and Levi ate breakfast with Levi's mom. She was asking Y/n questions about himself.

-Levi, I like him. Be good for him. -she said winking at her son.

-Mom!-Levi blushed.

-Unless you want me to punish you. -smirked Y/n.

-Y/n!.-this time Levi hid his face in his hands. Y/n took Levi's hands from his face and kissed him. Then Mikasa went in to the kitchen with her boyfriend.

-Big brother?-said surprised Eren.

-Eren? See you indeed were studying. I assume it was biology.

-And you're the pervert who was sneaking in someone's bedroom.

-Did you say something mutt?-growled Y/n making Levi shiver. Eren shook his head in fear. Normally Mikasa would get protective but Y/n was the only one who could beat Eren's ass without the consequences. All in all it was him who taught Eren some tricks that she enjoyed so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 5.2K 105
The title says it all this is a Male reader oneshot book Fluff -(F) Smut -(S) lime -(L) angst -(A) SMR- seme male reader UMR- uke male reader Reque...
16.1K 254 11
❝🇾🇴đŸ‡ē🇷 đŸ‡ĢđŸ‡ē🇨🇰🇮đŸ‡ŗđŸ‡Ŧ 🇮đŸ‡ŗ🇸đŸ‡ĻđŸ‡ŗđŸ‡Ē❝
183K 2.4K 52
This book dead Af. I closed it out of respect for my older sister. She's not writing anymore nor will she ever be. I took over her account. I made a...