His Flower (ON HOLD)

By itsmissactually

"We are all broken, Rose, each and everyone of us. We are just to afraid to admit it. But what we need is som... More

Author's Note
01. Nightmare
02. Like Me
03. Broken Glass
3.5 Wings of a Butterfly
04. Footsteps and Memories

Prologue

43 4 0
By itsmissactually

🌹🌹🌹🌹

You were sitting alone on that cold bench when I approached you. You were frightened but you did not run. Why? Didn't you know what was going to happen to you? No, you just stayed like a flower in dirt waiting to get picked. And you were the one I wanted to pick.

I asked your name, you hesitantly said "Rose." I liked that name. Rose. It fit perfectly because you, my darling, were precious and innocent like a flower.

You asked nervousley, "What do you want? You want money. I'll give you some." I chuckled lightly. You were such a funny girl. You scooted away from me as I sat down on that bench, but still, you didn't run. It was like you were stuck on that bench in glue.

"I only want you," I said and grabbed you. You screamed, kicked, and punched but you were no match for me. "Goodnight my Flower," I whispered as I put the cloth over you mouth and nose, and watched you slowly fall into sleep. . . .

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...