Ice Cream Cat (Neko reader X...

By BlueFlare99

It was another beautiful day outside. It always feels so good laying on top of buildings with the sun shining... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15

Chapter 14

8.7K 147 123
By BlueFlare99

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I look around, unsure how to react. Grimm are all over. There isn't a place in sight that doesn't have Grimm. I was searching for Neo everywhere. Cinder said that Neo would be helping Roman to escape, but how am I supposed to know where that is.

"Neo!" I shout as I run around town. I decide to head to Beacon incase her and Roman already escaped.

"(Y/N)!" I hear someone shout. I turn around to see Coco, I look at her confused.

"Why would you help the enemy?" She ask with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Sorry, but my favorite treat is on this team and while I hate to admit it, I'm quite addicted," I tell her.

Coco changes her suitcase into the machine gun and begins shooting at me. I use my semblance and send the bullets back at her. She manages to dodge, but I have full control over these bullets so I keep sending them at her, forcing her to dodge. I manage to see Fox running at me in the corner of my eye. I continue the bullet storm on Coco as I stop Fox where he stands. What I didn't know was that it was a trick.

Yatsuhashi kicked me from behind sending me flying forward. I groan as I get back on my feet. "Coming back to Beacon was a mistake," I say cracking my neck. Now I only need to watch for Velvet. I think to myself staring down the group in front of me. Yatsuhashi is the first to run at me. Then Fox on my left and Coco on my right. I smirk as they all get closer. I release a burst of psychic energy lifting them all up into the air.

As expected I can already feel a presence behind me, most likely Velvet. I dodge out the way and notice she has a scythe similar to Ruby's, but blue and kind of pixilated. Time seemed to move slow as I dodged. I could see Velvet look at me, scared. I smirked as I round house kicked her.

"Sorry Velvet, but I must say, you've really impressed me," I say before running off. As soon as I'm out of their sight I drop Coco, Fox, and Yatsuhashi. As I continue running I see Blake, Weiss, and Yang. I learned about Blake and Weiss while I was pretending to be a student at Beacon.

I stop seeing as they all have there weapons pointed at me. "Hey girls," I say.

"Why would you do this?" Yang ask, looking as if she's about to cry.

"Sorry Yang, I'm addicted to that ice cream," I say dozing off as I think about Neo. I quickly snap back into reality when Yang barely misses punching me in the face. "Oh, that was a close one," I say taking a deep breath.

"You first," I say pointing at Weiss. I run at her dodging both Yang and Blake as I make my way to Weiss.

I jump up to kick her, but she freezes my foot in midair and I get punched into a wall by Yang. I get up rubbing my head.

"Man, did that one hurt," I say brushing the debris out of my hair.

"You can take quite a beating," Blake compliments.

"Thanks, but that really did hurt, if you could tone it down a bit I'd appreciate it," I say cracking my back. "Alright ladies, it was nice to meet the two of you in person, but I must go see my Ice cream," I say.

Weiss rushes at me using her glyphs to speed her up, but I simply toss her with my telekinesis.

"Now you kitty cat," I say pointing at Blake. She looks prepared for me. She begins shooting at me and I send them back at her like I did to Coco, but all of a sudden she stands still and the bullets hit her.

"That was weird," I say looking towards where Blake was. Suddenly I'm kicked from behind sending me to the ground.

"I'm over here," Blake says as she walks towards me.

"You're outmatched (Y/N), just give up!" Yang shouts at me. I stand up again wiping some blood away from my mouth.

What happened to me? I think to myself. I use to not want to do anything, especially not something that requires this much effort. So why am I doing this? As I think about this memories of Neo pop up in my head.

That's right, it's all for her. I'd do anything to keep her happy. I think to myself with a smile. I look to Yang and Blake with a fire in my eyes. "Sorry girls *cough* I can't give up *cough* she means to much to me," I say panting and coughing between breaths.

"See ya around kitty," A rush of energy seems to fill my body. I use my telekinesis to throw Blake through a wall. "Let's go my shining flame," I say taunting Yang. I can see small tears in her eyes as she rushes at me. Her movements are to predictable.

"You need to calm down," I tell her as I continue dodging.

"Shut up!" She shouts. I put my hands in my pockets showing how easy she is.

"Control your emotions Yang, you won't hit me like this," I tell her. "Shut up, Shut up, Shut up!" She shouts.

I dodge one final time before kicking her towards Blake. "I was hoping for a better fight out of you Yang," I sigh in disappointment.

"Look isn't that Ruby?" I hear someone say. I look up towards a Bullhead and see Ruby fighting on top of it. I instantly launch myself up there using my telekinesis. When I get up there I see Ruby barely holding on to her scythe as Neo holds a sword by her. It looks like Ruby gets an idea as she pulls herself up and pushes a button on Neo's parasol.

Neo's parasol opens up and the wind takes her. For the first time since I was a child I was pissed. "Neo!" Roman shouted. I ran past him and picked Ruby up tossing her onto the bullhead. I use my semblance to repeatedly slam her into the bullhead.

"It takes a lot to piss me off Rose, but you've gone and done it," I say preparing to use the last bit of my strength to throw her off the bullhead. Then realization hits me. I should've been after Neo already. Now I don't have enough strength to float back down. I stop using my semblance and run next to Roman.

"You can handle this, right?" I ask. Roman nods with a smirk.

"Of course I can," He says. I nod and jump off the bullhead in the direction Neo had floated off in. I manage to see her in the distance, but it looks like she's slipping. I use a little bit of my semblance to boost me over to her and grab onto her before she lets go.

We begin to fall together with me holding Neo tightly. "Sorry I was late Neo," I say. She smiles as tears fill her eyes. She then pulls me into a kiss. I don't hesitate to kiss back, but her tears flying upwards reminds me we're still falling.

Let's hope I have enough energy left to keep at least Neo alive. I think to myself as I prepare to use my semblance. The ground gets closer by the second and Neo and I crash into the ground leaving a large crater.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636 17 4
Remnant, a world which has long known peace. In the shadows, a hidden war wages. Fought between two lovers, who bring their world ever closer to ruin...
446 4 28
Something didn't feel right. I looked around my room slowly; cautiously; taking everything in and trying not to feel too nervous. Perhaps Lure was in...
11K 437 37
Here is the third volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing RWBY Series.) (Discla...
7.8K 190 43
Here is the sixth volume of this fanfiction I'm doing. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic I'm doing is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing...