New Spy

By eelyr21

This is a story about a girl named Katherine Wilson. Who is recruited to come to spy school. She has some tro... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

N/A

1 0 0
By eelyr21

Hey guys I realized that it's been about a year since I've written this story. Whoops? I'm going to try to start it up again. I just noticed today how many views and even votes this and Not So Perfect Princess got and I wanted to say thank you!! Rereading some of this makes me feel stupid, but I guess it isn't that bad then?? I wanted to say thank you, and mention that if you have any ideas you want me to put in New Spy I would gladly oblige. I have a way I want this to end and maybe continue I just have to get through this middle part which is always the hardest part about being a writer. BTW I am planning for this to have three books I believe, but I would be glad if anyone had a book idea and wanted me to write it. For creating a new story I would have to decline any stories that would be inappropriate (any sexual writing included), but I could create the story without it if you would allow me. Thanks against guys!!! Planning to have the next chapter posted in a bit!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.9K 26
FORMERLY TITLED "FATUM" Chosen as a Wattpad Featured Story in May 2017 There's a reason high school senior Athena Thorpe spends every available momen...
168K 5.4K 59
"I John Smith Alpha of Red Rose Pack reject Xavier King as my mate" "I Xavier King accept the rejection and serve all ties with Red Rose Pack" You mu...
929K 23.6K 24
Sadie has been training to be a spy, since her parents died when she was 6, and the CIA took her in. she has been doing mission since she was 12, an...
896 21 11
Joshua defects from the CIA and Erica tries to find out what really happened all while the CIA is attempting to recruit Ben. Crossposted from AO3.