Stole My Heart (Editing)

By aarti_athavle

Rebecca Thomas is new in town. She is cute, sweet and shy and hates being the center of attention. Everything... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - Epilogue

Chapter 9

11.8K 315 10
By aarti_athavle

I entered Noah’s house. The party was already going on in a full swing. I looked around the lounge. Some people were already drunk and were making a fool of them. Rachel was standing beside me scanning the room and Amber and Rosie were behind us. I spotted Will and Liam standing in the corner drinking something. I nudged Rachel and we walked towards them.

“Let’s get something to drink.” Rachel said tugging me along with her. She poured vodka and coke in a red cup and swallowed the drink instantly. I hope she is not getting drunk tonight, she is driving. I am very young to die.

Someone tapped on my shoulder and I turned around already knowing it was Noah. He was looking so hot is his black button down shirt. He had left the top two buttons undone, showing his hard chest. I mentally slapped myself. Stop checking him out all the time. He will think you are a pervert.

“Hi.” I mumbled. He was looking at me in awe. I guess I am dreaming. But, I looked nice today at least I thought so.

I was looking at him waiting for him to say something but, he kept on staring at me. “Err. You look different…you look nice.” He said rambling on his words. Rambling is very unlikely of Noah, he is always so confident and composed while doing everything.

I smiled in response and saw Rachel looking at me with the same expression. She kept looking at me like that even at school whenever I was with Noah. It was kind of creepy. “Why do you keep looking at me like that?” I asked Rachel and she just shrugged.

“What do you girls want to drink?” Noah asked walking behind Rachel to the counter where all the bottles and cups were kept. Rachel asked for the vodka again this time half cup vodka and other half coke. She is crazy.

Noah was looking at me with one eyebrow raised waiting for me to answer. Did he say something? “And you?” I looked confused. Oh ya the drink he was waiting for me to tell him what I want.

“You have diet coke?” I asked looking at the counter. I couldn’t see it.

He nodded and opened a can and filled the cup but only half. “Diet coke with what?” He asked looking at the bottles of alcohol.

“Just coke. I don’t drink.” I said easily and took the cup from his hand.  Noah and Rachel were staring at me with wide eyes and their mouth slightly open. I looked at them confused. What’s wrong now?

“You don’t drink as in; you don’t want to drink today right?” Noah asked looking at me curiously.

“Um. No, I don’t drink at all. I don’t like it.” I said turning up my nose a little. Noah and Rachel burst out laughing. Rachel was laughing so hard, she had to lean on the counter to remain steady. What is so funny? Did I not get the joke or something?

I crossed my hands on my chest and looked at them slightly annoyed. After a few minutes they calmed down. Noah took a deep breath and looked at me. Rachel started giggling again, I am sure it’s because of the too much vodka.

“What was so funny?” I asked Noah. He must have been surprised by my annoyed tone. Ok I should have been a little more polite. I don’t usually be rude but I think I did. I was about to apologize when Noah cut me off.

“Which teenager hates drinking? It was funny.” He said laughing throwing his arms in the air dramatically.

“Well, sorry for caring about my health and saving myself from the hangover effects.” I said looking at him sternly.

He shook his head at me in disbelief and emptied his cup. I didn’t even realize I guess I was too annoyed to pay attention. “Come, dance with me.” He said pulling me towards the centre of the room where people were dancing. I said bye to Rachel and followed him.

The song was not very slow but, Noah pulled me to his chest. I put my hands around his neck and his hands slid down to hold my waist. It was so romantic. I looked into his amazing blue eyes and got lost in it. I have no idea how long we were dancing just looking into each other eyes but, it was not long enough. I could be with him like this forever.

I sighed and put my head on his chest, breathing him in. He smelt so good, it was comforting and safe. His arms were wrapped around me tightly. I could die in this moment and be blissfully happy. I was falling for him I knew it. I shouldn’t allow this. He is a player. If I fall for him, I was going to get hurt. But, I couldn’t stop myself, I know him only for two weeks. Is this possible?

After a while, I and Noah went our separate ways. He was with some jocks and cheerleaders, they were his friends too. Noah had been sitting with me and the guys for a week now. They were all friends with him now too. We were chatting happily and messing around. Rachel went with some guy to dance. Liam and Amber were making out.

Rosie was nowhere to be found. For now, it was just me and Will. He is a nice guy and is one of my closet friends now. We have a lot in common. “Will you dance with me?” Will asked looking a little unsure. Does he think I am going to say no? He had a few beers but, had stopped now. He was sober.

“Sure.” I said. He took my hand and led me to the dance floor. He placed his hands on my waist and I slid my arms around his neck. We were dancing quiet close. Not as close as Noah and me were. Speaking of which, where is Noah?

Will and I were dancing and chatting. He was making silly jokes, making me laugh. I was laughing at something Will said. I looked over his shoulder and my breath caught in my throat. Noah was kissing some girl against the wall. Her legs were wrapped around his waist. He moved and carried her towards the stairs.

I felt a bile rise in my throat and I quickly swallowed it. “Are you okay? What happened?” Will asked looking at me concerned. I was fighting to keep my tears from falling.

“Nothing. I will be right back.” I said and walked away from Will quickly. He called my name a couple of times but, I didn’t look back. I reached a room on right; it was next to Noah’s. I could hear the screaming and moaning. I covered my ears and sat on the bed.

I hugged my knees and put out my head between them. I started crying. Why the hell am I crying? I wiped the tears falling down my face roughly. He is not yours. Stop crying, you are just his friend. But, I couldn’t stop the tears.

I heard footsteps outside the room. I quickly wiped my face and shifted to get out of the bed. The door opened and someone entered. I had not switched the lights on. It was dark I could only see his shadow. It had to be a guy; the shadow was too tall to be a girl. The memories if the locker room flashed in my mind.

I was about to scream, when the lights were switched on. “Rebecca, you okay?” Noah asked walking towards me. He sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder, pulling me a little to him. Why couldn’t it be anyone else? Noah was little drunk. I had seen him doing a few shots before.

I just nodded. He placed a finger under my chin and made me look at him. “Were you crying? What happened?” he asked looking concerned. It’s because of you, I wanted to say. It was not his fault, I was jealous. But why was I jealous? We are friends. Just friends, nothing else.

Rebecca say something, he is waiting for you to answer him. “I fell.” I said looking down again. I was a terrible liar. Noah saw through me easily every time. But, he is drunk so, he won’t understand. He squeezed my shoulder affection ally and sighed.

People were starting to leave. “I am sorry. I shouldn’t have run away like that.” I said. Will nodded. I behaved so rudely. I ran away without saying anything to him. He is good friend, I should have known better.

“It’s ok. Really, stop saying sorry.” Will said and shook his head smiling a little. He is so nice. I knew he wouldn’t be mad at me. He was too sweet to be angry at anyone.

I smiled and hugged him and Liam. They were leaving and so were we. Rosie was going to drive, seeing Rachel was wasted. I looked back to find Noah. I should say bye to him. I spotted him; he was unsteady on his feet and was clinging to the bar of the stairs for dear life. He needed help.

“Rosie, I think I am going to stay here tonight.” I said. I couldn’t leave him alone. He was sitting on the stairs now and frowning.

“Why would you do that?” Rosie asked with confusion clear on her face. Amber nodded and went to the car with Rachel. Maybe she saw Noah.

I sighed and pointed towards Noah. “He needs help. He is drunk. Tell Rachel I will come to her place before going home tomorrow.” I said. I needed to collect my books and clothes. Rosie nodded and I walked to Noah.

“Hey. You need help?” I asked. Noah’s head snapped up, he relaxed when he saw me. I took his hand and placed it on my shoulder. I kept my one hand on his waist to support his weight. Man, he was heavy. Finally, we made it to his room.

It was tidy like always. I removed his hand off my shoulder and pushed him gently on the bed. He sighed and sat up. I bent down to remove his shoes. I took them off and went to the kitchen. I picked up a glass and poured water in it. I searched around the kitchen looking in the drawers to find the medicine box. I found it and removed two painkillers.

I carried the water and painkillers back to Noah’s room. I kept the glass and painkillers on his side table so; he could take them in the morning. I looked up and saw Noah standing only in his boxers looking at me. He was looking so sexy. I couldn’t take my eyes off him. Shit, I am staring, I quickly snapped out of it. He should sleep, instead he is getting undressed.

“You are going to sleep in this?” he asked gesturing to my dress.

“Do I have a choice? I left my clothes at Rachel’s.” I said walking towards him. He was standing unsteadily, I thought he might fall.

He bent down and picked up his shirt from the floor and placed it in my hand. “You can borrow this.” He said pushing me lightly towards his en-suite bathroom. I went in and slipped out of my dress. I splashed my face with some cold water. I wiped off my make-up. I wore his shirt.

 It came to my mid thigh so; I didn’t need to wear anything underneath it. I picked up my dress and walked back quickly. He was lying on the bed watching my every move. “Which room should I sleep in?” I asked.

“Come here, sleep with me.” He said patting the bed next to him. My eyes went wide. I can’t sleep in the same bed with him, can I?

He chuckled. “I won’t do anything. Don’t you trust me?” he asked looking a little hurt. I trusted him but I didn’t trust myself. He drove me crazy when we were close and I would not be able to sleep.

“Ok.” I said and made my way to his bed. I sat on the edge leaving a big space between the two of us. I laid down slowly taking my time. I was laying on the edge almost, far away from him. It was better this way; I didn’t want to be fighting with my slutty side all night.

 I heard Noah groan and he placed a hand on my waist and pulled me behind a little. What is he doing? What if something happens? And Noah regrets it. I will be hurt. I am a virgin so; I don’t want my first time to be a mistake.

Noah was spooning me from behind. Our fingers were intertwined and his one hand was under my neck. He face was buried in my hair. I felt him getting aroused. Oh my God! That is such a turn on. I was fighting to keep myself together. I was so comfortable wrapped up his arms. I never wanted to let go.

I woke up and yawned. I was still with Noah. I was on my back and he was now laying almost on me. His one hand was on my stomach and a leg casually slung over my legs. His face was buried in the crook of my neck and his erection pressing into my thigh. I sighed it was not a dream. I hope nothing is awkward between us after this.

I tried to get up but Noah’s arms just tightened around me. I laid still and looked down at his face. He was looking so peaceful. My heart was crashing in my chest. He looked liked an angel sent just for me. His black hair were sticking out, making him look sexier.

After sometime he opened his eyes and groaned. My stomach tied in knots and was getting butterflies also. “Good morning.” He said smiling at me. Thank god! I was expecting jumping out of the bed and all in shock of seeing me next to him.

He kissed my cheek making me shiver under him. I bit my lip to control the urge of kissing him. He was now pressing his forehead with his free hand. I giggled. “Suffering now huh?" I asked teasingly and chuckling making him groan.

I got out of his hold making him whimper. I handed him the glass of water and painkillers I had sorted out for him last night. He took them gratefully and swallowed them quickly still grimacing a little. This is one of the reasons I hate drinking besides it being inedible.

“Sorry, I slept on you like that.” He said looking down. It’s alright we didn’t do anything so no harm done. We were really sleeping.

“I didn’t mind that. But the snoring was annoying.” I said teasingly making him chuckle. I didn’t mind anything about last night except him sleeping with some slut. I shook my head and pushed that image away.

“I have never slept so well. Last night I had the best sleep.” He said sounding amused at himself.

I nodded. “Me too.” I said honestly. “I will make you some greasy breakfast and we need to clean up the party mess.” I said walking into the bathroom.

We had breakfast and then we spent the whole morning cleaning up his house. It was in such a mess. Cups and bottles were scattered on the floor. Thankfully, no one had thrown up otherwise it would have been a pain in the ass.

I was cleaning the last bits. Noah walked by me and slapped my ass. “Noah, I am cleaning.” I said. If anyone else had done it, I would have freaked out. But, I trusted Noah with my life.

“Don’t blame me. You are looking sexy in my shirt.” He said his eyes sparkling with excitement. I blushed and looked away so he couldn’t see me.

“I will wash it and give it back to you tomorrow.” I said. I was done with the cleaning now. The house looked the way it was. Who the hell cleaned up this mess on every Saturday? I don’t think Noah could do it. He hardly helped me. He tried but kept coming in my way making me laugh.

I got changed quickly and ran downstairs. Noah was waiting at the door. He was driving me to Rachel’s place and then home. I was holding his shirt in my hand. “You can keep it. I don’t want it back. Looks better on you anyway.” He said pointing to his shirt in my hand.

We went to Rachel’s. I went inside and gathered my stuff leaving immediately. She kept shooting me looks. She was having a major hangover. We drove back to my place in silence. There was no need to say anything. We were very comfortable in each other’s company.

Noah stopped the car outside my house and turned to me. “Thank you.” He said softly.

Thank you?  “Why?” I asked looking at him all confused.

“ For Last night. There was no need for you to stay at my place to look after me but you did. So, thank you. You are the most thoughtful girl I have ever met.” He said looking at me so tenderly. I thought I would melt.

“Don’t thank me. You would have done the same thing for me right?” I asked looking into his eyes. I could look into his eyes forever and never get tired of it.

He nodded and squeezed my hand. I stepped out of the car and waved my hand at him. He zoomed out of the driveway. I stood outside till his car vanished and then went inside straight to my room. I sighed and plopped on my bed. Noah never left my mind. I always thought about him, even if I was with him. I am crazy. I know him for two weeks and I am like this. What will happen in the next year at school?

Please comment and vote if you like it

I hope you like it

Thank you J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660 33 20
This book is about a sweet boy named Noah who is struggling trying to fit into this lovely place called high school. Noah is a very smart, caring, lo...
1.1K 145 26
[COMPLETED] A story between a girl and a boy who talk on the phone together. The girl thinks the guy is someone else, but the guy knows who the girl...
860K 24.3K 30
"They always say that a bad boy is like a fire and he needs snow to tame him and calm him down. Some may call me the snow to his fire. But that's not...
123 6 16
Bad Good boy Tyler seems to love flirting with cute girls especially Melanie. Cute Melanie met him in college,dreams of steamy moments with him and...