Akatsuki cuteness (NOT GOING...

By TlovesE

Miko is in her spring break and is pretty much bored out of her mind when she finds some kittens in a box. Sh... More

Akatsuki cuteness
Bitchy shall be your name
Bitchy and Ta Ta~?
To cute to boot
Shower time~
Congrats your girls
Chapter 8. (finally)

Akatsuki as girls...Ha, there dudes, right?

1.8K 54 2
By TlovesE

~Home~

I was just getting out of the shower when there was this huge puff of smoke and 9 naked teens stood infront of me and I froze while they all stared at me. It took a few seconds for it to get to my brain and when it did I went into over drive, I quickly darted out of the room and shut the door. 'Okay I have 9, girls my bathroom, that seems like a good thing but it's not, it's a bad thing, what do I do...?' I thought to myself but then suddenly I felt the door open and warmth surround me. I turned around and saw the men looking at me. "Uh..." I said standing there looking over each one a dark blush covering my face and they all just seemed to stand there until one brave soul spoke up "Uh don't scream" The voice said but when he said it I screamed and darted off over to my bed holding my bunny hat close and holding out a pencial but hey it was sharp so I could do something with that. "Don't come anycloser or I'll...I'll--- I'll stick you with my writting object~!" I said in a sorta harsh tone and they all just looked at me like I was crazy and came closer to me and I started shaking my pencial at them trying to get them to go away but they wern't scared of it and soon they closed in on me and I was surrounded and I began to panic. "Alright, I don't know who you dudes are but please don't come anycloser!" I yelled and I heard silence until a deeper voice spoke "We are pretty close to you, we cant get anycloser without getting on the bed" the voice said and I sighed man these dudes were really smart, "Alright but please put some close or something on, my close are in the drawer over there~!" I said pointing and they all just pulled out some of my stuff and looked at me "How the hell we gonna wear these things!?" One yelled and I started to explain "And that's how, the underwear is easy to put on" I said and they blinked but soon enough they started to put everything on and I fit them and they all looked good and I smiled "At least you all are dressed" I said and they all seemed to be ajusting to the new wear but finally they made there way over to me again, one of them had a smile on there face and I smiled back "So who are you girls anyway~?" I said and the blinked before they screamed touching themselfs all over "Holy fucking Jashin my dick it's gone!" One yelled and I giggled these girls were funny "Mine to!" They all chimmed and now I was confused "Uh your girls you don't have those you got that and boobs~" I said and then right when I said that they all freaked running around. "We arn't girls, were dudes!" A blue haired one yelled and I laughed "Sure~" I said "It's true, were dudes" Another said "Alright so you are 'dudes' but that doesn't explain who you are" I said and they all looked at me right in the eye "Were the Akatsuki" They all said and I blinked before laughing "N-Now that's new, Akatsuki as girls, wow" I looked dead at them and smirked "I've read alot about them and I know for a fact that they are boys" I said. One of them huffed and walked over to me and pushed me down on the bed, pinning me down. A blush spread across my face and I looked up at him before I saw something in her eyes and I went stiff and layed there in 'Awe' "S-Sharigan..." I said.

Yeah I know the last chapter said guys but I decided girls would be more intresting cause no one really does girl akatsuki so I decided I would, Hope you like it~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 900 10
You were actually a normal girl. A normal girl with a tragic past. You avoided people and only went out the front door when you had to work or go sho...
29.6K 831 18
This was inspired by Stotic: Twisted Wonderland X Giyuu! Reader by Almightdab
33.3K 1.2K 12
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀs =sᴏᴜʀ in which an amnesiac Slayer loses herself in the world of magic and mages. Will she and her terrible memory survive? Or wil...
78K 2.8K 27
𝗠𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀. Yup that was how everyone in NRC describes you as. But one thing about you is that, you are quite lucky. How? well your parents a...